Heroes of Olympus RP Club Back to Camp Half Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Dec 21, 2013 at 04:51PM
This Role Play is special. I want to go back to basics, the normal Camp Half Blood with no fancy stuff. I want this to be a normal RP, as normal as our RPs can be lol.

I'll start with the rules..

1) No special powers of such other than your God parents power.
2) You cannot be more powerful than a Big Three child in matters of Godly ability
3) Only children of Hephaestus are allowed to have Pyrokinesis and not all of them can have it.
4) Stay in camp unless you have a quest or a mortal issue
5) Lets keep below the age of 17
6) Don't have too many powers, Magical Items is okay.
7) No Romans

Also remember you have activities. As for the time it is years after the war, peace between the camps and no demigod from the series we know is alive.

Character sheet~

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Powers:

Weapons:

History:

Others:

Counselor?:

Add how you got to camp half blood and when in history. For those demigod whose cabin isn't in the books, you can share how you'd like them to look. Also tell if you go to school or you're a year rounder.

Demigods~

Avis Bodrovski, son of Apollo/Counselor(Blaze_of_Ares)
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus(crash14)
Taylor Jordan, daughter of Athena/Counselor(Nicolicious)
Lily Dawn, daughter of Athena(pink-bookworm)
Ian McKinley, son of Boreas/Counselor(ConnerandTravis)
James Hasting, son of Athena(Rogue475)
Roberto Juarez, son of Kratos(Mutilation)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo(KatieK102)
Levi Lycus Edwards, son of Circe(Spikegilfer1997)
David, son of Hecate(RedwaH253)
Carter Thompson, son of Ares/Counselor(Alvin2442)
Scarlett Valentine, daughter of Hypnos(Love_Scar)
Dalton David, son of Hephaestus(torrent)
Lois Señeres, daughter of Athena(sweetsel)

Mods~
All Admins

last edited on Feb 06, 2014 at 11:19AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1559 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1559

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
"Okay, with what?" I ask him.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Do you guys have string in your cabin?"
"I think so, I'll check."
"Thank you, Lily." I smile. "It'll help."
"No problem, I'll be back in a second," I say and run into my cabin, shuffling through draws to find some string.
I sit on the steps of the cabin and wait.
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
(So, what're you guys doing?)
Finally coming across the strong I pull it out and close my fist around it.

(Not much really)
(Well I'm bored and want to do something.)
(I'm bored too. We could make something happen, like, say a monster running into camp?)
(You guys seem to be tying up each others wrists, kinky. =D)
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(We're allowed to make those jokes here? Sweet.)
I look at the ice cast around my arm.
(We've always been allowed, these kind of things just don't occur that often, but when they do, it's hilarious, just ask Blaze and Cara. :D)
(Can't commit to it. I know a child or something will see my comment and explode. And I think I remember that incident.......)
(We don't say anything to terrible, just point out something that sounds dirty and chuckle.)
(Differently not gonna make that joke then.)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Yeah there was something about my ass a while ago...)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I raise an eyebrow at Ian and wink. "Have fun kiddies. Leave my bunk alone." I tell him before walking away in search of Avis.
I blush a deep red from what Taylor said and grabbed a hold of his wrists. Tying them up with the string.
last edited over a year ago
"What?" I ask. "What do you mean?" But I didn't get an answer. I sigh and think about when I first came to camp.
I remember walking up the hill, thirsty, hungry, and tired. I walked into camp and passed out near the tree. The time I awoke, I was in bed and a guy in a wheelchair was next to me.
"Hello, boy." The guy greeted.
"My name is Ian McKinley. My mother told me to find a place called Camp Half-Blood." I said
"Well, you have arrived. Come on Ian, I'll show you around. How old at you?" He asked
"I'm 10," I answered, skeptically.
"I'll put you in the Hermes cabin until your dad claims you. By the way I'm Chiron." Chiron announced.
"But, I already know who my father is." I interrupted. "It's Boreas, God of the north winds."
"And how do you know that my dear boy?"
"M-my mother told me. Just like she told me to come here." I answered. "Look, I can show you the things I can do." I try to make ice form around my arm, but no such luck.
"Right, I'll just wait to see if you're telling the truth Mr. McKinley. For now, you'll bunk in the Hermes cabin." Chiron rolled out and left me laying in a bed.
(Haha, well there's nothing against saying those comments. I've commented on hot guys before, so. I don't think it can get any worse then Louis and Harry from one Direction grinding up against each other. Don't ask snout that. It was disturbing)
(Don't worry, we won't, you just go back to tying each other up 'kay.)
(Haha okay and what's so kinky about tying someone's wrist?)

"Don't worry Ian it's just something stupid."
(You don't even know do you?)
(No. I just see it as touching someone's wrist)
"So wh is this friend?" I ask, holding out my wrists.
(Okay, I won't ruin your innocence with inappropriate thoughts.)
pink-bookworm commented…
(Only just saw your comment. And haha I wouldn't really care if you did. I used to be worse -_- but, hey I'm only fourteen, so could you really expect me to know a whole lot when I haven't even kissed a guy, okay well I'm fifteen in less than a month. 20 days to be exact) over a year ago
I finish tying the knot and look up at him. "Ah, well I actually have a few of them. There's my half brother, James, then there's Taylor who you just saw making the inappropriate comments and I've also got my twin brother, Aaron. There's others as well"
"Look, I know you're trying to help me, but remember, the last time I talked to a person, that was 5 years ago. I can't handle a lot of people." I bit my lip, remembering.

I was in Hermes's Cabin. I could feel everybody's eyes on me, but I ignored them like I usually did. Some demigod came up to me and sat down. "Hey," the kid greeted. "I'm Daniel son of Hermes."
"Ian." I muttered.
"Hey Ian, is it true? The you are the son of Boreas. Ans you're related to Khoine?" Dan asked, bewildered.
"Why would I lie? I don't even know who Hermes is! All I know is that my father is Boreas." I exclaimed. The door opened and in came Chiron.
"Here to lecture me that lying is bad?" I muttered, looking straight at him. I could feel ice growing at my feet.
"Come with me Ian." Chiron said an led me out.
"Oh, right, sorry. Which one do you want me to take you to?"
With the angry Ares kids in tow I ran towards the Athena cabin. If they had a feud going with the Athena kids the Athena kids would be focused on vengeance. Leaving certain gaps in their knowledge.
"Aaron. He seems the most like me." I answer.
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*I see Lavi run past me and I blink* "What did you do this time?" *I call after him, smiling*
"Stay away, stay far away!" I transfigured a needle into a potion in front of the Athena cabin. It evaporated and was inhaled by the Ares conga line. They result is they acted pretty hungover and started smashing things in the Athena cabin. A secondary affect is they would remember none of it.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(OMG you guys just made my morning lol. And Spike what's going on with you?)
I sneak up behind Taylor and jump out "Boo!" I scare her
(Athena kids tend to be sticklers for the rules. If I make them angry at the Ares cabin they won't have time to even recognize I'm stealing all their alchemy books.)
(Haha lol. And how did we make your morning?)

"Okay he should be somewhere close by. Probably sitting by himself somewhere."
(The jokes and btw I'm Avis Bodrovski here)
(Ohh I see, haha)

(Very Russian.)
(last name from Operation Racoon City, Spectre's name is Vladimir Bodrovski)
"Do you mind if I talk to him, myself?" I ask. "I can't do anything." I shake my hands.
(If the internet is to be believed resident evil is a series that needs to recapture the glory of the fourth game. That being the game with the number four, not the fourth installment)
"Sure, go for it. I'll be here waiting for you," I say and smile.
"And the Hermes cabin said it couldn't be done." I said on the way back to my cabin with the loot.
I stand there with a smile.
"You're Aaron?" I ask, walking up to him. "I'm Ian."
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*I lean aginst a tree Nd watch Lavi* "Their going to figure things out sooner or later"
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(Raccoon City wasn't really a Resident Evil Game, then again Capcom stopped making Resident Evil after the 4th game.)