Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Getting to know Forum

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2013 at 04:21AM
Yeah, get to know each other here and do whatever you like...

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 9323 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 9323

over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Percy's arm looks almost like iron.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
So my brother bought Call of Duty: Ghosts and BF4 and I've only played Ghosts so far. It seems like a way better storyline than the previous games, except Black Ops that was bearable. What do y'all think?
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Main reason I like Call of Duty games is the storyline
I'm not especially partial to the call of duty games, even the multiplayer. That being said I prefer the treyarch stuff. Black Ops 2 actually had a decent story, it just seemed like they cut out all the bits that didn't have explosions. I'm told ghosts has the same issue.
As for battlefield I hugely prefer its multiplayer but I make no illusions about the singleplayer only being there so they can say it exists. BF4 though as previously stated is buggy.
In case you did not know, Battlefront was a kind of bastard star wars/battlefield game made by pandemic. Pandemic got shut down and since Disney is letting EA make the star wars games Dice gets battlefront. What I want is Star Wars Battlefront Dice version to be out right now so I can create a hero character with paired orange sabers. Because you could play as people such as Grievous, Kenobi, Boba Fett, Etc, depended on the map and what side you were on.
Also space battles
Also all hero battles in Mos Eisley.
Also vehicles.
Also playing as wampa's, and ewoks on their respective planets.
So if they could get space battles to be raging above a ground battle and make hero's balanced in multiplayer that would be wonderful.
I worship the ground Star Wars Battlefront/2 was made on.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
And I just can't contribute to this conversation....
A shame.
With a legitimate combat system in place for the force users it should be glorious. Although I'll always miss the ability to hexa-force-jump
last edited over a year ago
Cheats made life so much fun. Then again so it driving speeders off the hills on Tatooine.
Speeders for the imperials on Endor. Dear god I could not drive those things, the number of them wrecked in front of tree's attributes to that.
I was boss at driving those. XP
Am I the only sad that the next Star Wars movies are based after the previous six? I'd think they'd have better luck making one about The Old Republic.
I'm still sad about the lack of KOTOR 3. I mean SWTOR is nice but the MMO is not a genre that excels at story-telling.
They don't even have to create a story, the expanded universe is pretty densely populated there. Unless they go really far into the future..........
I just wish they could retcon midi-chlorians. So dumb. But really what I'm hoping for is a new interesting place of the expanded universe to go. And more lightsaber fights. I have become a fanatic to the point where I've memorized the names and general abilties all seven forms of lightsaber combat, the variants of forms five and seven and which provide training with a saberstaff and which provide dual-blade training.
Boredom, you can just ignore me.
Boredom, you can just ignore me.
Sea of monsters hurt my mindspace.
You know someone better looking than Logan Lerman? Jensen Ackles.
You know someone better looking than Logan Lerman? Jensen Ackles.
And then there's Garrus Vakarian my virtual boyfriend who is a crime fighting, Spectre sidekick, all around Turian badass who fights Reapers on the side.
And then there's Garrus Vakarian my virtual boyfriend who is a crime fighting, Spectre sidekick, all
Haha mine too, but Logan Lerman is just awesome and oh my god, yes, Jensen Ackles is indeed better than Logan. I love his eyes.and nice virtual boyfriend there.
Garrus Vakarian is the crush of all nerd girls everywhere.
This Jensen fellow, what's with his pockets? I do not understand them.
I don't know. I didn't even notice the weird pockets before
Cannot unsee
Yeah....I didn't notice those. Weird pockets.
Death by lightsaber tickling.
Excruciatingly painful, that is.

This sums up the game.
Excruciatingly painful, that is.

This sums up the game.
By the self-proclaimed greatestmanthateverlived
Exactly. Brilliance at its finest.
I'm a little concerned about how Dice will work in lightsaber wielders. I mean spectacle fighters aren't exactly their forte.
Yeah. I know they'll have vehicle fights down though.
My concern with ground-to-space now seems to be people just using ships as battering rams.
Yeah. And we'll get COD and BF players playing the game and ruining our lives.
Battlefield players should be fine. Of course some of them are former COD players the jumped ship.
I may think the Force Unleashed is a vast misuse of IP but that doesn't mean I don't want to jump into a group of blasters with Jar'Kai and a grudge against the helmets worn by stormtroopers.
I feel you Pink, idk how to contribute lol
My mouse has become a nuisance. The left mouse button wasn't working. So left mouse button is now bound to right mouse button left mouse button is now bound to middle mouse button
Haha I was just like I want to talk but I done know a thing about what they're talking about, and wow that's confusing.
I totally didn't add more star wars jargon than was necessary to create this scenario.
Haha
Fun Fact: Technological advances basically stop somewhere around 5000 before the battle of Yavin
Which is why their lives look so shit.
Also, since it was created in 1977, they do not have e-mail Therefore, Death Star plans must be delivered by hand. Also the Death Star has an unexplainable Achilles heel.
I fear the day technology replaces the human brain.
Did you know that in Singapore all taps are clean, so we can drink from any faucet, even the one in the toilet.

And Spike..
I fear the day technology replaces the human brain. 
Did you know that in Singapore all taps are cle
FantasyLover543 commented…
Allah Jedi akbar XD over a year ago
just click on it and zoom
That was amazing.
Woah that's so cool. The water isn't very clean in Australia. But lucky for me I have filtered water coming from the fridge, along with ice :D
Where I live the water has a high iron content so it all tastes like blood.
And people say Canadian are so nice.
they know that water taste like blood so they be nice to each other to make up for it
Eww that's gross. I bet youse barely drink the water then
Ize drankzz finezz from it. It's not a nation wide thing. My previous comment was slightly misleading.
last edited over a year ago
meanwhile here i have to buy rice...brb
Haha alright. Have fun buying some rice :D

I gotta go soon too
I'm not buying maple syrup. You can't make me. I am a Highlander.
freakin' lift spoiled and some guys hogging the main lift, wtf, I had to climb down 10 stories and come up 10 stories