Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Getting to know Forum

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2013 at 04:21AM
Yeah, get to know each other here and do whatever you like...

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 9323 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 9323

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
when I saw that, I was just laughing my head off
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
that's awesome
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I'm back. Oh and btw The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug was so worth the almost three hours of not peeing.
I feel you
haha is that how long it went for? I haven't even seen the first Hobbit...
3 hours too, you should both of them were epic
to be honest I haven't even watched Lord of The Rings
hobbit came first in the book sequence
Really? I didn't know that. I've got the book of Hobbit, but I haven't read it.
lol, why?
I gotta go school again, my brother is finally accepted, so now he can join this camp fire for the lower levels...my dad is dragging me along
I don't know really. Started reading other stuff I guess and alright. funness for you. I actually want to go back to school already. holidays are so boring
you calling us boring!?
you calling us boring!?
school wore me down a lot, my body hurts from 2 physical ed. speaking of that, today we had sex ed about breakups
No! You guys are the funnest part of the day. haha fun for you. The last time in health I had sex ed was in year seven. I swear we were suppose to do it last year as well, but did one lesson on it.
lol haha
at the beginning of the lesson when the teacher said Sex Ed I was like "What do you need to know?"
lol haha
at the beginning of the lesson when the teacher said Sex Ed I was like "What do you need to
hahaha. Was it a fun lesson of sex-ed?
I guess, classmate kept making jokes
haha what else is to be expected. My class would have done something like that too
enjoy some puss
enjoy some puss
Yes I know it moves like a gif
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
laugh
Um... Why is the topic sex-ed? lol
Haha no idea but lol to the picture. Reminds me of a guy I know who was in my class last year
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
What I learned from Sex-Ed
There is always
Always
Always
Always
Always
A chance of someone getting pregnant
Also really tempted to go to the elementary end of the school and staple my handouts on the walls.
Haha lol depending in what those handouts are, that'd be funny and indeed that is true even if you are really precautions about it
Sexual Education, more to our emotions, our desire, what we want and such. Love and all, puberty. And so on
Once my binder fell down and all the sheets fell out and what was on top but a detailed analysis of male junk.
Haha lovely. Sure people wanted to see that one. And yup true, Blaze
I wish it to be second semester already so I can be in English already.
Wait you have to wait till term to, to be in English? Isn't it compulsory subject, or?
You get a number of subjects per semester. For example this semester was it was a math course, a social course and a science course. Next semester has English and an option for a number of classes. Physic's or Gym, etc.
last edited over a year ago
Oh that's weird. From like year seven to ten here we just have all out compulsory subjects and in year nine and ten you also have your electives. Then in year elven and twelve you get to pick like all the subjects you want and maths isn't compulsory then. There's like advanced English, maths and things
Yep Pink. Main subjects are English and Maths, Science. Science is now broken down to only Physics and Chemistry. Then we pick other subjects. I picked Second Language, Additional Math and Geography.

Also guys, guess what? I decided to join the Nation Cadet Crops, it is like a school club but to be soldiers and such.
Oh wow that's cool and all our main subjects are Maths, English and Science too then we have like Geography, History, Health, Religion, p.e, double sport, I.t, and our electives which we have at least one period a day
I took Geo over History
I took Geo over History
We have to do both. Last year it was two terms of each. This year when we go back to school it will be as a separate period. We'll be doing them at the same time. And how in earth could you choose geography over history? History is way better
Pink, I'm just going to make an assumption that you are British based on the fact you used the term "Maths" instead of "Math" that is employed in more colonial locations. As for Blaze using the term I really don't know.
Haha, nope, I'm an Aussie
most of the world uses British English. And I chose it cause I did it last year, A solider would never go into war without training or skills or knowledge.
most of the world uses British English. And I chose it cause I did it last year, A solider would neve
Well that also makes sense. Of all the British colonies New Zealand and Australia still have the largest amount of British influence.
Fun fact: Australia is where the British empire sent a lot of their criminals. Apparently this was such an amazing success that children all over the world adopted the idea of pushing all their problems far, far away.
I find it hard to take CT seriously with his new icon
I find it hard to take CT seriously with his new icon
It would seem British English is more of an Eastern thing and colonists English is naturally west in the America's.
Indeed, that's true. Do British spell words like this, this way: Colour, humour, favourite
And haha, no offence to him, but it's a weird picture
Yes they/we do. In America it is always Color, humor and favorite but in Canada either is fine because multi-culturalism is fun.
I know, that's the beauty of it haha
Canada's great, it's like Britain but with the metric system. And bigger. And with French bits. And a lot of other bits. And worse candy. And people who hold the door for strangers a parking lot away. Oh wait that's me holding that door. Huh. I have been partially assimilated.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
meh
It seems American and British share one common trait and sin. Pride
Haha yeah. I want to go to Canada one day. Can you speak fluent French? And what kind of pride Rogue?