Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Getting to know Forum

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2013 at 04:21AM
Yeah, get to know each other here and do whatever you like...

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 9323 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 9323

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Haha that photo. Always a good way. Doesn't quite work with girls though
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
well if it's a girl....
well if it's a girl....
So...Egypt is becoming Star Wars..
So...Egypt is becoming Star Wars..
Haha. I can't so a photo back cause I don't have any funny ones on my phone.
haha
I'm gonna go to bed now. Night, plus my 3G reception is terrible
(Gonna play WarFrame now)
(Gonna play WarFrame now)
. . .
. . .
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
SFOD-Delta aka; Delta Force.
SFOD-Delta aka; Delta Force.
Sparta Special Forces
Sparta Special Forces
This awesome
This awesome
Bf4 jsjsjfjfksjckekelkxigkjejdjkcskbfjnrnxjrnn­wjc­jdn­ejd
Bf4  jsjsjfjfksjckekelkxigkjejdjkcskbfjnrnxjrnnwjcjdnejd
asdfghjkl
asdfghjkl
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Still the spiritual father of Dishonored.
Star Wars is the other extreme where melee weapons completely decimate ranged weapons, I desire a balance.
Also I still know way too much about lightsaber combat.
Boo! Probably won't reply after this till tomorrow
right, see ya
right, see ya
btw, something totally awesome happened at school. So I can get free books, and I went to get my Addition Math book,l but they said only the grade 9s can have them. My bestfriend saw the principle and we told him. He asked us to follow him and he went to the book store. He asked for the price of the book that took his wallet out. He told them he will pay them in the morning, that was literally one of the coolest shit ever.
btw, something totally awesome happened at school. So I can get free books, and I went to get my Addi
Hey blaze I've been trying to get to that forum but with exams this week it's been tough
Woah that's so cool I wish I could get free books
Take your time bro

the principle himself bought me the book
Oh my god, wow. None if my teachers would do that for me let alone the principle
I used to do well in math, I just don't have the patience for it anymore.
tongue
meh i've never been good at math...
I suck badly at maths. Good at everything except maths
I stopped paying attention to math during junior high so once it required actual attention to be paid I wasn't doing so well.
I used to not like English or Social, now they're my favorites.
Didn't like science, I'm kind of neutral with it.
Gym depends on the activity.
I was never good at maths to begin with even when it was easy. Science is alright for now until it starts envoy ing more and more maths. I suck at pe and sport. Pe and maths were the only things that I failed in the report I just got for last year, end of term.
I'm actually great in math(asian duh! lol) but I hate it...math is still okay but...Additional Math...

you know I'm the only Asian in the club I think
I'm actually great in math(asian duh! lol) but I hate it...math is still okay but...Additional Math..
Haha lucky you :P and I think so too. You know in year nine and ten at my school they actually grade you in maths, how stupid? It's nit the same in all schools though haha
you mean they don't normally grade you in maths?!
No, no, I mean like put you in classes based on your maths level haha
oh they do that? wow, are you in the strong one or weak one?
oh they do that? wow, are you in the strong one or weak one?
Yup it's stupid and I'm in the middle. So there's the top bottom and just people who are average
I see, well it's better than being the best it will be really hard on you.

After the 6th grade(Primary 6) we get separated into streams, Normal Technical(weakest), Normal Academic(Average) and Express(Strongest). I'm in NA for grade 7 to 10(for Express) or 11(For NA and NT)
I see. That's a good way to do it and yeah the maths would be too hard, but not anything else. My maths was actually so awful this year (also pe haha)
last edited over a year ago
in my class no one bothers to do PE except a few, including me and my best friend
Haha our pe teacher got annoyed with everyone for not doing pe. It's like what do you expect? We are a bunch of girls and this stuff is boring.
lol, well yeah.
I do pe so I can do this LOL
lol, well yeah.
I do pe so I can do this LOL
I never liked PE, ended up having it three years in a row... managed to keep an A' in it last year. But I try to stay active nonetheless, for the Air soft Skirmishes I host with my friends. Just bought a new rifle with Christmas money and everything I've gotten from working.
Haha. I'm not very active
Nor am I, although I live in a town with under a thousand people so it is more excusable. That and I'm 90% muscle because if I was anything less I wouldn't be able to move for the weight of my bones. The disadvantages of weighing 117 pounds.
I have a friend that weighs that in Kilograms (2.2 times heavier), I call him the bear, he makes terrible puns, he insists this makes him "Un-bear-able"
Not so fun fact: The taller and skinnier you are the more likely you are to have a lung collapse when you yawn. As evident by a Chinese fellow that was seven inchs shorter than me. And I yawn all the time.
haha I use kilograms to measure weight. I don't get how pounds works at all. And haha ohh I see. lets just say I weigh less than 50 kilograms
I weigh 53 is kilograms. If you want to know what you are in pounds than multiply the your weight in kilos by 2.2. I'm lead to believe you're close to fifty kilograms so you're probably around the 110 pound mark.
Either is better than stones though. 14 pounds seems like a random number for measurement.
I see. Im pretty sure im less than 110 pounds.
It'd make sense, it's by no means a heavy weight unless you're like eight. And I highly doubt that is the case with you.
Serious though, constant puns enrage me.
I weigh 125 pounds and I've been pretty thin and not too tall, even though America is an Obesity ridden country.
A more stable but still skinny weight for my height is around 140 pounds.
So basically where I live there are groups of people my height that you can punch in the arm and feel the momentum drain of your body and those that will stagger for several steps.
America isn't the fattest country anymore though, not because they're becoming skinnier but because Mexico is simply growing faster. Kinda odd.
haha no I am 15 on the 20th of January. Pretty sure I am not eight. haha they're is a lot of obese people in Australia too.
Guess everywhere has Candida. The parasite that infects 250 million Americans.
wow. Wait what's candida?