Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Getting to know Forum

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2013 at 04:21AM
Yeah, get to know each other here and do whatever you like...

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 9323 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 9323

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
No reason... we're messing around with each other, 5:02 AM :'-()
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I see. Tired yet? 9:04 PM here now.
mischievous
We managed to stay awake through the night, but fell asleep at six, so All-Nighter complete.
Haha congrats :D I tell you an easy way to complete an all nighter; read.
I wrote, here and i've been working on a plot for my new forum.
I see awesome. How's the plot coming along then?
It's... Unique, like one of those cool SciFi movies that make you think, what if?
tongue
Hey guys I'm going to sign off for a some time, it's only 9:08 here but my Proxy-like state has caused me to go to bed early no doubt due to the all-nighter pulled last night.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
night
Hey Blaze so I'm almost done with the plot and stuff for the new WARP forum, I'll add it all tomorrow so we can get started. Later...
alright then man
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Slender is an inferior horror game to Amnesia the Dark Descent. The water level alone will prove that.
You state your opinions as fact, have you noticed this?
Just woke up and can't fall back asleep argh...
Yes. Doesn't make them wrong.
There are three types of horror games
The first is where you're in a dark room and a man with a scary mask pops out of a closet and yells "Boo"
The second is where the guy in a scary mask isn't in the closet but right behind you and you know he's going to yell "Boo" at you but he doesn't and the tension mounts but you don't want to turn around because he might eat your face right off.
The third is where you're in a brightly lit room and a guy in a scary mask walks towards you with a the intent to murder.
Slender is the first
Amnesia is the second
Dead Space is the third
See the second is best because the power of imagination does most of the frightening for you. This can be accomplished by not seeing the thing trying to murder you allowing it to be everything. Slender is a pale man with snappy dress sense that has a case of gigantism and apparently carries large amounts of magnets on his person at all time. The monster not recognizable on first glance as anything familiar and stopping for a second will lose you a portion of face. There is a significant build up. With Slender it's a jump scare.
With Amnesia you get matches which will permanently light up an area so you can save fuel with your lantern but then the monster can always find you in that area. The negative affect for being in the darkness is it will distort your vision. So this causes a agonizing decision to be made.
And the aforementioned water level.
Slender isn't a bad game, but it is comparatively shallow. It can scare but Amnesia horrifies.
That and the common conception of the majority of people that have played both is they are less inclined to play Amnesia in the dark in the early hours of the morning with surround sound.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago torrent said…
Yo I'm Dalton I'm 14 turnin 15 in September I like crossfit, reading , and high school and Olympic style wrestling. My main goal in life is to become a member of SEAL team six. I plan on going to the citadel university in Charlotte, South Carolina to major in forensic science and minor in criminology. I'm quick to try to break the ice with people but I ain't all ways the easiest person to get along with because I am bipolar so I take thing to heart even little stuff especially the short jokes because I'm only 5'3" while everyone else in my class is 5'10" to 6'3".
my best friend told me that slender is scarier, we played it, got scared after not finding the first page, instead watch 11 drunk guys play slender
6'3 Area.
You and Rogue are looking into forensics. Also Cara and Blaze have a similar interest but I don't know how to word it.
Haha torrent I'm smaller than you. I'm same age, actually older and 5'2 and spike what's with you and really long paragraphs that I couldn't be bothered reading especially on my phone
BRB Distracted by mouse wheel.
And females are generally shorter.
Example: Average height of Canadian males is 5'9-ish, Average height of Canadian females is 5'3-ish
A brief google search could tell you what it is for Aussies.
last edited over a year ago
what similar interest?
Wow that's cool. All my friends are taller then me so haha
Your interest in the military and her being a cadet.
A random beach. Went there today :D that's not really what all our beaches look like haha. Usually there are waves and heaps of people :P
A random beach. Went there today :D that's not really what all our beaches look like haha. Usually th
I'm more into the field work involved in criminology. I'm not planning on being part of forensics. I'd never fit into that lifestyle. Detective would be nice but the police force is just a stepping stone foe the FBI
I think the goverment has a thing, they will give me money for whatever work I do, but I have to sign on for 4 years, that does not include National Service time, so total 6 military years
Yeah isn't there a mandatory number of years served for your country?
2 years
Well, I was kind of accurate.
It would be more accurate to simply say criminology
Suppose.
The walking dead is among the most inconsistent TV shows to ever exist. First season is pretty good, second one is a huge waste of time, third is pretty good in the beginning, then slows down, the first quarter of season 4 isn't terribly interesting and second quarter however is pretty good.
Meanwhile with Game of Thrones
All murder, all the time. Enough "Main" characters that the story goes on if one of them gets horribly murdered.
You seem to be very opinion oriented... Needing to a support your opinion by providing loads of examples, even if there is no argument.
I enjoy the walking dead, the show itself is about a zombie apocolypse... not exactly a realistic scenerio, but putting into consideration it is inconsistent, it's a pretty d*mn good show, this is my opinion, and i dont need to argue about it.
No argument being conflict or no argument as in no points to be made for that opinion?
It certainly has it's ups and downs, mostly as a result of the working conditions AMC creates. Actors working well under their pay-grade, budget cuts, the need for more episodes, firing the director of Shawshank Redemption.
Also, weak attention to detail.
Carl takes a M1911 from Daryl, he has the same gun but the tip (?) is off when he's in the forest, gives that to Shane, receives a glock from Rick. Then later when they're hunting Randall in the woods he pulls out a M1911 again.
Wat.
I thoroughly enjoyed the second quarter of season 4 and the Carol situation from earlier, then again I was conscious that the first bit was filler though, so there is that.
But overall I just like discussion and what is discussion without a point of reference?
Rogue475 commented…
My point? over a year ago
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
I like to talk, I'm told it is best done with other people, therefore I will state an opinion as a way to create a conversation. over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
... It just seems like your trying to start arguments, thats all over a year ago
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
I am, although arguments has become an ugly word. So debate or discussion fits the intentions better. over a year ago
It's not an m1911, it is a Browning BDA, but they are very similar handguns, mainly the calibur difference. It's not a Glock Rick gives back to Carl, but in fact the very same BDA. Yes, i'd rather write than discuss, i suppose we just hyave very different personalities)
Applying my limited gun knowledge. I'll defer to you on this.
I enjoy writing well enough but most of the time I see it simple as a means of discussion.
I've never seen the Walking Dead. My brother has though and he loves it. How is a simple means of discussion? It's a story using your imagination to take you anywhere
laugh
The irony is; Spike is an aspiring author...
Lol maybe you can write some facts books spike. They'd be pretty good haha :)
Good idea, lol
Haha. I'm full of ideas. Have you read anything I've written before?
nope, what have you written?
On here I've written fanfictions. On another site called wattpad I've written like fanfictions, short stories and some teen fiction books. Oh and I have like a gigantic book of ideas haha
Wow, that's cool, sort of like NicoL? except with wattpad and what not.
Yup, I guess, but I don't know what she writes
what do you write? ;-)
Didn't I already tell you? Haha, but what I'm writing now is called His Game written in the pov of my main character, Jace. Yes he's a guy. And I did national Nigel writing month and for that I write something called The Way We Judge.
I see, interesting. Lol it shouldn't matter if people write from the perspective of the other gender... I mean... as long as it's appropriate... lol, i'm talking to you aqualad...
lol haha, I stopped writing my fanfics ever since the data was lost, so much was gone
school, see ya