Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Getting to know Forum

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2013 at 04:21AM
Yeah, get to know each other here and do whatever you like...
save

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 9323 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 9323

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"adjust your bust before it combusts" it blarging killed me..
"adjust your bust before it combusts" it blarging killed me..
Choose your path blargers
Choose your path blargers
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
So pink you gonna join it?
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Lelouch is always the way. Evocation maybe as a second.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Hmm you want me to?
crying
Is that a trick question?
No. Stop with the crying face :O
crying
And whos to stop me?! So you going to join or will i be forced to continue de crying face?
No! No more crying faces. Il join okay. Happy? Haha
mischievous
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!EX­PLO­SIO­NS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Am I to understand this Jace fellow on the last page goes full incest?
Wow excitement there :P
So I share the most traits with Slytherin apart from blatant dickery.
I'm definitely not a Hufflepuff because Hufflepuff is for nerds. I have some Gryffindor traits and a lot of Ravenclaw's. It would be lovely to be the exception to the rule and not partake in the dickery of Slytherin though.
Gryffindor is the house of fire and the lion. Very much the house of the self-righteous lawful good types.
Slytherin is the house of water and the snake. This means adaptability both morally and creatively
Hufflepuff is the house of earth and the badger. Naturally nerds that are just simple honest folk.
Ravenclaw is the house wind and eagle. For free flowing artistic minds.
And what are you people? Hmm?
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
^I don't know how to respond to that so...
Australia, where 7ft brown snakes politely knock before they enter.
^I don't know how to respond to that so...
Australia, where 7ft brown snakes politely knock before t
Lol it's like. "Hello anybody in there?"

How are hufflepuff's nerds? You know that could be quite an insult to somebody.
"Would like to talk about our Lord and Savior Lord Voldermort"
This looks cool
last edited over a year ago
This looks cool
What does?
I was referring to the snake
Ohh, that picture didn't appear before
lol.
hahahahaha, nice mum
British English is Mum, American English is Mom...that's what I heard
Haha it was on Facebook. I spell it mum (like brutish of course) what way do you spell it? Haha makes me curious and I'm going to go to bed when I finish replying to the forums.
I used to to spell like Mom, then I found it out and like, I gotta use British cause that's they way they teach me and also I have a Cambridge exam, which will be marked by British teachers.

Btw, Pink and Little Cop, where is the best place in Australia to live in, according to you guys?
I see, that's cool. Hmm well I live Central Coast, NSW and it's pretty good. Not part if the city where everything gets busy. If you aren't used to busy places I wouldn't recommend Sydney. I'm not sure about the rest of Austalia. Although Alice Springs I wouldn't suggest. A little too many Aboriginals. If you get on their wrong side I don't think it'll turn out good. (I have relatives there)
Lots of money needed for Cambridge.
How much?
no idea, but it's an Ivy league so you already need to have a good amount of money and have better than average grades
I know, they send papers to singapore for the students to do
I see. I don't even know how much it costs to pay for the places for uni here
Damn you, Fanpop, function with Gifs
...Anime, forgive my disdain, for I don't watch anime anymore... Just as cartoons... Well... except very few.
Haha I can't post gifs with my iPad anyway. And haha I've never even watched anime in my life.
I watch things with good stories or things that make my inner eight year-old happy, generally the first. Regardless of the form it takes.
The second usually has a lot of explosions and giant robots.
I see. I watch so much different stuff. It ranges from scary movies, thrillers, romance, action, adventure, sc-fi, comedy, sad stuff, fantasy, historical kind of things. Sort of like The Book Thief cause it was set in the time of World War || with Adolf Hitler.
Ambiguous morality is what really gets me this days. If you couldn't tell by the byronic hero features that nearly leak from Arik's ear.
I'm kinda done with stories that portray being noble and honorable as the way to deal with everything. Nobility gets your head chopped of and honor gets you fired, chased with daggers across the sea. So this is why I like stories like a song of ice and fire where most of the time the biggest asshole wins so if you want to do something good for the world you best dirty your hands and throw away the soap. This is also in attack on titan as Eren starts off as every self-righteous person ever. Slowly but surely he's realizing that he's not the only one that gets the right to die for what they believe in and at times he will need to let people die for the greater good.
I see
And he wants to kill all the Titan's. Every single one. With extreme bloodlust.
Anyways, I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series. Seemed like the time, you know what I mean?
Haha I see. I've only ever read Harry Potter series once. I have this weird thing where I don't really read series again. The only series that I've ever read twice would be the Percy Jackson Series. (Besides I think I'm missing some books in my Harry Potter series)
I have some books I can read repeatedly and other I cannot and it has nothing to do with how good they are. It's odd.
Maybe it had something do to with a plot. After reading a book once you could go to read it again a few years later but you may find that's it's boring because you remember everything that's going to happen.
The legend of Drizzt used to be my favorite series and yet I can't re-read it and enjoy it. Percy Jackson I can though. But overall I just missed the setting, the mythos and the characters of Harry Potter.
Ohh wow. It's weird because, I too can re-read Percy Jackson as many times as I like and not get sick of it. Yes it's one of my favourite series but there are other amazing ones I love too that I haven't bothered trying to read again. I think I've read Percy Jackson like four times. Heroes of Olympus I won't read again until all the books have been written and read.
Must've re-read SoN like thirty times in all seriousness.
Ohh wow. Do you have all the lines memorised?
Nope.
Although my readings of TLH I can count on one hand because Jason has no personality in it and Piper is still aggravating.
Yeah that one I couldn't handle reading more than I have. The only good character in it is Leo. Jason and Piper have come so far in characterisation through the series. They've both turned out pretty cool I reckon.