Glee ^, >. & V Game

TerriShue posted on Jan 03, 2010 at 07:25AM
This is just a game we used to play all the time on another website.

^ = Answers the person before you
> = Anything about yourself (it can be something about you, what you're doing, ect)
V = A Question for the person below you.

> Is watching the movie Click
V Who's your favorite Glee character?

Glee 2265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 2265

over a year ago huddysmacked said…
wink
^I believe mine is 6 ;) Besides what people think of that number
>I love gay people they are so free and happy. Sorry I just met an awesome person that like "the same brand" XD
V Do you dislike any type of clothing?

*Sorry I'm so random atm.
Oh sorry I think I replied at the same time as iLoveChair =/
over a year ago swimchick said…
heart
^(For Nat's question) I don't really collect, but I make lists. Tons of lists. About countries I've been to, books I've read, movies I've seen, life goals, EVERYTHING. I love lists.
^(Huddysmacked's questions) I hated those really baggy capri pants and now I forget what they are even called. And I don't really like Converse because EVERYONE wears them. I like originality.
>Cat! I also want 3 girls because that's how my family is and I love it.
V Do you like Artie? (Cuz I do!!!)
over a year ago glee_lover_96 said…
monkey
^ kindaa, he's not my favourite(:
> i'm boreed and i'm in the school musical its gonna be AWESOME! haha,
V favourite actor ever?
* chris colfer and johnny depp are mine(:

^And the answer to that is Jack Nicholson. I love that old creepy man! then Al Pacino, Dustin Huffman and Hugh Laurie =)

>I have 2 school musical presentations today =D

VBesides enjoying Glee, do you like singing, dancing and acting?
sunny
^Yes, yes and yes. I love singing especially. I've always been in choirs since I was really little. I've done a little bit of dance, and some acting in my time. A few years ago I got to be in Kiss Me, Kate and it was sooo much fun!
>I get McDonald's this afternoon! Judge if you want, but over here I'll take any hamburger I can get! Mmmm big mac...
V What's your favorite fast food?
over a year ago Kaidi said…
^ Definitely pizza. We have the best pizza restaurant here ;)
> Only 8 days left, until I finally get to see Jared Leto and 30 Seconds to Mars live performance :P:P:P:PPPPP I'm soooooo hyped! :D
v What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Annaoth said…
^ Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough! That stuff is amazing
> 3 weeks 'til I go to Florida! I'm so stoked, I've been saving my money for months now andI need some new clothes!
V where's your favorite place to shop for clothes?
over a year ago iLoveChair said…
^As in which city? Thessaloniki. I go there twice a year for shopping. I shop in Zara, Bershka, Pull and Bear, etc etc...
> I over-eated and now I can't breathe.
V What's your LEAST favorite color?
^ Umm, pink I guess. I mean I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.
> I have caught cold a little bit. Now my nose is annoyingly runny. Blaaaaaaah....
v When was the last time you were sick?
^I'm getting over a cough/cold now. When I was in Prague visiting a friend she was really sick, so I caught that. I completely lost my voice for the three days afterward when I was in lovely Scotland.
>Scotland's probably one of my favorite places on Earth.
V Which show(s) have you quit watching and why?
over a year ago Ginevra17 said…
^ House because he was irritating, CSI (all of them XD) because they became too "rough" and Grey's Anatomy because it was boring XD
> Home, finally! XD
v Have you ever changed your hair color?
cool
^Yup, I'm a blonde. I went dark last year for about 6 months and it was a HUGE mistake. It's taken awhile to get my hair back to its normal color, but I feel like me again.
>I honestly think I might go to bed before 9.
V What are your favorite comfy walking shoes?
over a year ago Gleek_hottie said…
^ flip flops are the most comfy for me, that and..... old tennies that are falling apart
> I'm in South Bend,IN visiting my grandparent for 6 months and I think me and my cousin Lindsey are gonna go get a milkshake from Culvers! yummy I've been craving one for a long time
V What is your favorite flavor of milkshake? and where do you get it from?

* I like vanilla ones from Culvers and the white chocolate ones my Aunt makes =)
^Peanut butter from Johnny Rockets XDDD My guilty pleasure XD

>I just came back from a theater presentation. I am SO TIRED.

V Have you ever wished you could sleep for more than 20 hrs?
over a year ago ajhalecullen said…
big smile
^ All the time :p
> Tomorrow i start kickboxing classes, im excited. XD
V Which is your favorite vacation destination?
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
^ I've never felt a particular need to, but sure, sometimes I suppose it'd be nice. :P
> I feel like either watching a Disney movie or a horror movie right now. Really random, I know. =P
V So of course, my question is... Do you like horror movies or Disney movies better?
(to answer ajhalecullen) New York ;) Deffo
(to answer spikes_girl) I like both. For example I loved Rose Red (that it's actually a misi series but I also love to watch Cinderella XDD But I guess it depends of my mood

> I love Stephen King =)

VHave you ever read any horror novel, if so from whom?
^Hawaii probably
>I move to Australia in exactly 4 months!
V Do you have any special jewelry you wear everyday?
over a year ago bety_7723 said…
big smile
^nope I really don't wear jewerly (not even earrings)
> I wanna have twins(girls) and a boy...!
v what was the last song you heard today..!
^I'm listening to I2I from A Goofy Movie haha
>Once again I'm up waaaaay too late
V What are you most excited for when Glee comes back?
^Will and Emma...!
> wo0w that new glee promo is totally making me crazy...!
V How crazy do you think I am....??.

*according to my friends I'm totally wackadoodle
^ Very.
> I'm heading off to bed, turning on my laptop and re-watching Glee eps. xD Next I'm about to watch is Ballad, I think. :]
V What's the worst injury you've ever had?
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
^ I once tore my ACL and fractured my knee cap. My recovery from that lasted about three months.
> As much as I have been missing Glee lately, I really am not looking forward to having to decide between Glee and Lost every Tuesday night. Damn Fox and ABC for putting those shows on at the same time!
V Why did you choose your user icon (besides the fact that you liked it)?
big smile
oohhh tnks don't know why buy I consider being called crazy as a compliment
^when I was 8 I fell on the street in a school race and I have a really ugly scar..!
>I'm in love with my icon..!!
V Do you know the coreography of Single Ladies..??
@courtney lol we send our replies at the same time..!
big smile
(to courtney question)^I choose it cuz I saw the new promo and at the Wemma kiss I totally freaked out..!
>somehow I'm still laughing for something that happened on wednesday
V Why did you joined Fanpop..??
^ I was looking for episodes of Lost online. Fanpop had some links, so I joined. :P To answer your first question, bety_7723- no, I do not know the choreography to "Single Ladies", though I wish I did!
> The prospect of another Will and Emma kiss thrills me! Still, I will not watch the newest Glee promo. I refuse to watch any promos for any show that I follow.
V What is/was your favorite subject in school and why?
smirk
^Math and English just cuz I'm good..!
> I'm so obsessed with Starstrukk by 3oh!3 ft. Katy Perry
V favorite quote ever..??
^Oh, I have so many! "Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them" from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince) is a great one. From a TV show, I love when Jess asks Rory to come away with him and he says "You know we're supposed to be together, I knew it the first time I saw you 2 years ago and you know it too." Ugh epic scene, breaks my heart.
>FRIDAY!!!!!!!
V Dream Job?
^ Mmh, probably interpreter.. Or italian teacher in an english-speaking country ^__^
> YES!!!!!
v The most boring book you've ever read?
^ Ugh, that's hard. I guess the one that sticks out to me is Island of the Blue Dolphins. We had to read it for school in 6th grade and I was BORED OUT OF MY MIND.
> I got my haircut today!! :DD I LOVE haircuts. Me feels glam! =P
V What's your hair color & style?
^ I'm blonde and I have naturally curly/wavy hair, but I straighten.
> LOL, I JUST came back from hairdresser's. My hair is too short now :(
V What is your zodiac sign?
^ I'm a cancer
> Me and my sister are watching Norway's got talent, I love when people come out and just totally suprise you.
V Do you enjoy watching reality shows?
^I loved Survivor season 1 way back when that was first on. I remember I was completely obsessed. Otherwise it really depends. In the summer I do, it's the only thing with new episodes.
>I'm continuing to rekindle my love for Shannon/Sayid by adding hundreds of screencaps that I'm sure no one will ever look at.
V Which dead fanpop spot would you like to revive?
smile
^ The Mentalist one T__T
> Watching amazing pictures *__*
v How old are you?
^ 14, I turn 15 in june.
> Went shopping today adn I got two new outfits! I love wearing new clothes :)
V Who's your favorite couple on TV?
^ Buffy and Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer! My OTP <3 Rachel and Puck are #2 though. :)
> I just got back from my indoor soccer game- we won 9-4, and I got two goals and one third (the one third was kind of a wacky goal, I kicked the ball one foot away from the goal line at the same moment as one of my teammates, and it was on the line then another teammate Claire poked it in:P).
V How do you feel about homosexual couples (in real life)? Are you homophobic, do you support gay marriage? Just your general feeling about it. :]
worried
^I'm super super pro gay marriage. I once took a class called Gay History in the 20th Century. It was amazing. I was already not at all homophobic, but that class made me extremely pro gay rights and marriage and all of that. So yes, very pro-gay!
>I said something mean to my friend tonight. She provoked me (and deserved it) but it's totally not my style and now I feel bad :(
V What's something bad you did as a little kid? (When I was 3 I told my daycare lady that she was fat)
^ When I was 7 I prank called the school with my friend and left a message saying we thought it was stupid that the school outlawed drugs. I know, awful. But when we hung up we sort of realized what we had done and cried for hours, then the next day my principal called me in... and I lied when he asked if I made any phone calls yesterday. Then after school my mom went in with me and I sobbed my heart out while my amazingly sweet and forgiving principal patted my head and told me it was all okay and just don't do it again. :P
> I.... can't think of something to say right now. I'm hungry? xD
V What's your favorite season clothes-wise?
^ Spring! I just love spring colors, and it's nice to be able to wear lightweight clothes after months of wearing heavy sweaters and coats.
> Today has been a good day. I had a delicious dinner (paid for by my parents), found out one of my favorite shows (Fringe) was renewed for a new season, and the weather was absolutely beautiful! I am so excited that spring is just around the corner!
V What are you most looking forward to in the next few months?
^Moving to Australia!! And leaving France. I love France, but I'm ready to go home for a few months before the big move Down Under.
>I'm super excited to swim laps tomorrow!
V Favorite month?
big smile
^August (my b-day month)
>mmm....I'm bored..!
V what was the funniest thing you ever did with your friends?
^ All-time funniest?? I have nooo clue. :P I honestly can't decide.
> I noticed there was a question asking whether or not you know the Single Ladies choreography- and I wanted to say that I do! :D
V How many Glee songs do you know by heart?
*I know Defying Gravity, Don't Stop Believing, I Say A Little Prayer, Take A Bow, Taking Chances, No Air, Hate On Me, Sweet Caroline, Proud Mary, Don't Stand So Close To Me/Young Girl, Lean On Me, Imagine, Smile (LA version), My Life Would Suck Without You, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Hair/Crazy In Love, Don't Rain On My Parade, Halo/Walking On Sunshine, and Push It. So 19 total, and planning on learning ALL someday. :)
^ LOL, Cat! Idk, I can't be fucked to count them now, but i guess about ten... ish? :D
> I'm sooooo sad there are only 2 more episodes left of the 2nd Skins generation. :'[
V What were you doing at 12AM last night? Random, I know. I can't think of anything right now. :P
^mm I know: Don't stop believing, Can't fight this feeling, Gold digger, Take a Bow, Bust your Windows,Taking Chances, Somebody to love, Hate on me, No air, You keep me hangin' on, Bust a move, Sweet caroline,Defying gravity, Proud Mary,Endless love, I'll stand by you,Crush,Lean on me, True colors, Don't rain on my parade,You can't always get what you want, My life would suck without you, Halo/walkin' on sunshine, It's my life/ confessions, I wanna sex you up, papa don't preach, Last name,Push it, Thong song :D, Say a little prayer and ride with me..![33] (yeah..!)
> Cat...u gotta teach me the Single Ladies choreography...!
V Do you wanna learn any Glee choreography?
*I do I wanna learn the Say a little pray and you keep me hanging on choreography..!
^ *To Nat's question: Watching One Tree Hill and putting around Fanpop. :P
*To Bety's question: I really wish I had to resources to learn how to do Jump, but also Say A Prayer, Bust A Move (like Will! xD), Hair/Crazy In Love, and Halo/Walking On Sunshine.
> I've considered posting a video on YouTube, but so far I haven't been brave enough. =P Oh, and I've been going through the Glee soundtracks and I can also add Bust Your Windows, Can't Fight This Feeling, True Colors, Bust A Move, Crush, and You're Having My Baby to my list. So 25 :] And partially Gold Digger!
V Who do you want to get out on the Glee character countdown pick this round?
*I want Emma!
wink
^ur evil...! grrrr...! I want Sue out just cuz I love more the rest
>now playing: You can't always get what you want.!
V What do you rather being original and excluded or unoriginal and fit in..!

* I rather being original, random and creepy..!
^ Honestly, even if I was an unoriginal person, I wouldn't really care much 'cuz I'm just me, you know? And I'd have friends. :)
> Add You Keep Me Hangin' On to the list! 26. We'll see if I can make it through Keep Holding On...
V Are you more excited to hear Rachel&Puck or Will&Emma sing together?
*Puckleberry all the way, baby!! :D
^Will&Emma <3333
>yesterday I heard like a Virgin on the radio and freaked out yeah I want Glee
V Celebrity crush.?

*mine are Matthew Morrison, Jesse Spencer and Mark Salling