Glee ^, >. & V Game

TerriShue posted on Jan 03, 2010 at 07:25AM
This is just a game we used to play all the time on another website.

^ = Answers the person before you
> = Anything about yourself (it can be something about you, what you're doing, ect)
V = A Question for the person below you.

> Is watching the movie Click
V Who's your favorite Glee character?

Glee 2265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 2265

over a year ago Annaoth said…
^ 7 am on a school day and between 9.30 and 11.30 am on the weekends.
> I'm getting a new passport today, we're going to Florida in March. Can't wait! :D
V What's your favorite song atm?
over a year ago itsnaddia said…
^ I'm loving Anya Marina's version of Whatever You Like and I'm listening to some Mika.
> I'm fanpopping to procrastinate
V What other websites do you go on daily besides fanpop?
over a year ago swimchick said…
^I don't know if this counts, but I'm constantly signed into skype to keep in touch with people. I suppose I check facebook but I'm getting so tired of it. Texts from last night a lot too.
>I've decided that most shows seem to get worse once couples get together (except V Mars and Gilmore Girls), so I'm hoping they'll take thing really slow with Glee. I think the waiting for a couple is more fun than having the couple. Cuz then writers have nowhere to go.
V What couple are you bored of after they finally got together on a show you like?
over a year ago Gleek_hottie said…
^ hmmmmmmm........ I really don't know!!! *thinks* yeah nothing off the top of my head oooh I got really mad once Freddie and Carly got together on ICarly cuz when they were dating they were like kissing every 2 minutes!

> I got grounded for 1 week from everything! TV, computer, phone, going outside of my house!!!

V What is the longest amount of time you have ever been grounded? And what for?

* I'm going to answer my own question! 3 months!!! For getting drunk and not coming home from a party *thinks back* that was about 7 months ago.....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
^ I've never been grounded :P I'm just quiet and nice. Most of the time. I have had privileges provoked before, like taking my computer away for a day or something.
> Ooh, I just randomly noticed the Cory spot icon has changed. It's cute! <3 EDIT: I just clicked on it though, and now I see it's pretty bad quality...
V What's your favorite cereal?
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
^ Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
> I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. Not that I have anything special planned for this weekend....
V What is your favorite food to eat for dinner?
^ Ohhh, that's hard! Umm.... well in the summer, BBQ ribs. BEST. FOOD. EVER. And I also love steak *mouth waters* And cheese bread!!
> BONES TONIGHT BONES TONIGHT BONES TONIGHT!!! The Jeffersonian forensic team solve JFK's murder, Booth loses his job (maybe).... super intense and exciting :D
V Where does Glee fall on your list of favorite TV show?
^I love lasagna and any combo of meat, mashed potatoes, veggie (broccoli, corn, whatever), and rolls.
>Everyone please watch the stupid video I put up of "Lean on Me" on crack. OMG it is so funny I've listened to it probably over 30 times.
V Anything fun going on this weekend?
over a year ago glee_lover_96 said…
^ i'll probably go water skiing.
> its summer here
v whats your favourite activity to do in summer? (:
over a year ago gleek_girl said…
smile
^ I love to swim.
> Its summer here too, and im gonna start collegue soon.
V Do you like summer or winter olympics?
^ Probably summer, there are more events that I'm interested in. But I can't wait for winter too!! :D
> SUPERNATURAL SEASON 6 HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!! :O :DDD XDDDDDD *jumps up and down screaming*
V What's your favorite type of weather?
^ Warm and sunny, though I do sometimes like rain in the spring and summer.
> I just realized that I missed both Bones and Fringe tonight. :( i guess I'll just have to watch them sometime tomorrow.
V Do you like snow?
^LOVE snow. I'm from the midwest aka Lots and Lots of Lovely Snow! I miss it here in France as there isn't enough to actually play with.
>I'm super pumped about this new season of Project Runway. I once saw Christian Siriano (winner of season 4) on the subway in Manhattan. I couldn't stop giggling
V What's the scariest kind of natural disaster (for me it's tidal waves)
over a year ago livy1214 said…
^ Yeah. I think tidal waves are scary too.
> I want the weekend to be here already!
V What's probably the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
over a year ago iLoveChair said…
^ Earthquake or volcano eruption. (lol, we posted at the same time, I was answering Emma's question)
> It's snowing all day long here, but it's freezing cold! I don't like this kind of snow. :[
V Do you have some strange phobia or fear of any kind?
over a year ago Annaoth said…
^ I'm scared of the ocean. All those creatures living down there... It freaks me out.
> We're going to our cabin for the weekend, but I'd much rather sleepover with my best friends!
V What are you doing this weekend?
^ EDIT: Tonight I'm going to see Sherlock Holmes (for the second time!) with my best friend (her first time). Other than that I'm just lolling around at home :P
> Listening to Hair/Crazy In Love, wanna watch the episode! (Ohh, now it's ended and it's Halo/Walking On Sunshine...)
V What did you have for breakfast this morning (include everything- sides, beverage, etc)?
^ Nothing actualy I skipped it I don't like breakfast

> My best friend is gonna spend the night tonight were gonna stay up till 4 in the morning and have a glee marathon!!!!! Yea I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

V Have you had a glee marathon yet?
^ Oh yeah. I've had 4. One with my friends, a second one with the SAME friends, one with my mom, and one by myself :P
> I really want some potato chips right now... we don't have any. *sobs*
V *continues meal picks* What did you have for lunch today?
^ McDonald's meal. xD
> Titanic is being aired ATM here, I'm watching it. <3
V What's your favorite Disney movie?
^ hmmmmm... That'S a hard one I love all Disney one of my favorites is The Little Mermaid....

> Speaking of potato chips I want some too Thanks alot Cat we don't have any either :( but now you made want some :(

V pretzels or potato chips?
^Pretzels! I love dipping them in peanut butter. Potato chips aren't my favorite but I love other kinds of chips.
>Tomorrow my friend and I are having a crepe night. Mmmm I can't wait!
V What's your favorite accessory? (aka sunglasses, scarves, purses, things like that
^ Purses. For Christmas one of my friends got me the best bag ever, I pretty much take it anywhere and everywhere. I can't describe it in detail, I'll make it sound ugly, but it's blue&brown, and has one long strap, and two shorter brown straps... :)
> Well Annie, we can feel tortured together! I know I'm not the only person in the world who's craving potato chips right now. =P
V What movie has made you cry the most (sad things are on my mind since I watched the Supernatural ep "Abandon All Hope" this afternoon, which made me sob all over again)?
^ Titanic.
> I'm sad because I haven't watched the episode of last weeks Dollhouse yet.
V If you were trapped on an island and you only had three items, what would those three items be?
^ Laptop with internet connection, snacks and cigarettes.
> I'm very sleepy ATM and I shouldn't be at this time of the day. Strange.
V Would you participate in a reality show aka Big Brother?
^ maybe

> I'm Twitter sexting with my boyfriend!

V have you ever sexted?
^ Nope, never. :)
> LOL, that would be something like... twexting? I'm off to sleep now, I really am tired. :S
V Are looks important regarding your favorite character? I mean, are they making you love him/her even more?
over a year ago nevermind606 said…
big smile
^ No, not really... I love Emma and she's super cute, but.. No. :P
> I get really scared that birds are going to do their business on me when I'm under them.
V Have you ever been paranoid because a bird was flying over you?
^ No, I do not believe that I have been. xD
> Annie, you got a link to your Twitter? I love following anybody and everybody I know even in the slightest! =P
V Are there any movies you're really excited for to come out (I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland, and Percy Jackson, even though I'm also nervous it might be bad)?
^I'm still praying this Arrested Development movie will really happen. Keeping my fingers crossed
>Lately I've been going to the tiny public pool on Friday afternoons when I finish school. I swam from when I was 8 until I was 20. I hadn't realized how much I missed it!! My team won state a lot in high school so I used to be so in shape and really competitive, but now it's really hard to get back into. So much fun though I feel like I'm back in my natural habitat. Now if I can only find a choir to join...
V Favorite hobbies?
^ Photography and skiing.
> I need to study this weekend, I have an exam on Monday. :\
V Name three things that are close to you ATM.
^ A newspaper, my sister's sketch book, and a giant cookbook.
> One of my cats, Weetzie, is really sick (he has a tumor). He's gonna die soon :(
V What's your favorite kind of pie?
^ Pumpkin pie! It's one of the reasons why Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. :)
> I really don't feel like doing anything today, but I know I should gets some work done for school.
V Have you traveled a lot outside of your own country?
^ When I was younger I traveled A LOT. Now, not much. I miss that.
> I hate cats, but I'm sorry for yours, Cat! :( (btw Cat, is your name pronounced like "cat" or like "kat", if you get me?)
V What shoe you put on first? lol
over a year ago ajhalecullen said…
^ I put my left shoe first =]
> Im going to Spain in the summer with my best friend, im so excited!!!
V What are you gonna do this summer?
over a year ago Ovybo said…
^Well, I'm gonna go to Disney Land for my uncles wedding (my first time!) and visit some people in Chicago and the biggest thing is . . . I'M MOVING! GRRR!
>I just back from auditions for this band competition, and I doubting that I'll pass:(
v Do you play an instument?
^ I used to play the alto saxophone in my school band, but I dropped it this year. I needed the extra study hall. I've always REALLY wanted to learn how to play the harp though.
> I'm not quite sure if I do, Nat, lol. It's cat, like the feline. And thanks :)
V Where do you do most of your shopping (department stores, the mall, online, thrift stores, etc)?
^ At the mall.
> Oh, I always pronounced your name in my head like [kat] lol. Now I know :)
V What are your plans for tonight?
^ Umm... watch lots of One Tree Hill. Hopefully finish my English project :P I'm staying in today, yesterday was my night out at the movies with my friends :)
> I really, really, REALLY wish I knew how the hell to make fan videos. I don't even know what to use, where to get it... I have an awesome idea for a Glee love pentagon video.
V In the back 9, who would you most like to have a centric episode on: Brittany, Santana, Mike, Matt, or Tina?
^ I'm not sure yet... probably doing something with my roommates, I guess.
> ajhalecullen- You'll have so much fun in Spain! I haven't been there (though I almost did once), but I hear it's amazing. ahhh, I miss Europe.
V What was the last movie you watched?
^ Hannah Montana: The Movie

> Here's the link to my Twitter link

V Do you watch lie to me?
^^^For Cat's question, to no one's surprise I would LOVE a Brittany exclusive!! I really would like to see more of all of the "minor" characters though. Not that Tina is minor I suppose.
^For Annie's question, No, sorry I do not watch lie to me
>I can't decide whether to go swimming or running tomorrow. It's supposed to rain so either way it sucks. I either have to bike to the pool in the rain or run in the rain. I can't wait when it starts getting warmer around the beginning of March. Then I become a workout machine!
V What perfume do you wear?
^ I don't wear perfume much (usually I just go with deodorant) but lately I've been using it more, and I really like this Japanese cherry blossom I got for Christmas.
> Yeah I know Tina isn't really a minor, but it seems like it, 'cuz she has so little development...
V Push It or Hair/Crazy In Love?
^ Push it!!!!!!

> I just ate a 1 pound burrito

V do you like Mexican food?
^ Yes, but not all Mexican food.
> Cat and I must have posted at the same time earlier, so I'll answer her question: Out of those, I would most like to see a centric on Tina, but I would love to see all of them!
V Do you like Disney movies? If so, which one is your favorite?
^ Love 'em! My favorites are Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Aristocats (underrated!), and Lion King.
> Watching Sectionals ATM. Every time I watch an earlier ep with Will/Emma scenes I have to watch it right afterwards, so I can see their kiss :P
V What's your favorite type of soda?
^ Sprite, I guess. Or Coke.
> OMG Cat, those are MY DISNEY FAVORITES TOO! + Sleeping Beauty and Anastasia. :]
V What's your favorite nail paint color?
I probably need to stop spamming this game, but I can't help it, I'm addicted and I want to answer every question :P Anywho...
^ I LOVE any sort of blue. Some pink. And black! Although currently my nails are colorless. I need to change that :P
> I haven't seen Anastasia in forever. I need to change that too, lol!
V What's your favorite part of your room?
^I love how everything is clean.
> I went to a book signing today!
V What was the best part of your day today?
^Well, I just woke up, so my breakfast has been pretty yummy ;)
>Sorry to be "that girl," but I have to. Anastasia is one of my favorite movies too, but it's not Disney. It's by the same people who did All Dogs Go to Heaven and Rockadoodle and stuff.
V Favorite vacation destination?