Glee ^, >. & V Game

TerriShue posted on Jan 03, 2010 at 07:25AM
This is just a game we used to play all the time on another website.

^ = Answers the person before you
> = Anything about yourself (it can be something about you, what you're doing, ect)
V = A Question for the person below you.

> Is watching the movie Click
V Who's your favorite Glee character?

Glee 2265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 2265

over a year ago glee_lover_96 said…
^umm port sorell (its a little place in tasmania! i go there every second week!!!) but i LOVE queensland!
> i went water skiing today and got sunburnt. O:
v if you had to choose one place in the world to live where would it be? (:
over a year ago Annaoth said…
^ Somewhere warm and sunny all year long :) Norway is not the best place for me..
> I am really tired, but I have one more volleyball match today, hope I won't fall asleep on the court, that would be embarassing.
V Who's your favorite member of the Glee cast?
over a year ago Gleek_hottie said…
^ Cory, Mark, or Dianna.

> I'm soooo tired! I stayed up waaaaaay to late!

V What did you have for breakfast?
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
^ An onion bagel. Yuuuummy :D
> I'm working on an English project for school, sneaking minutes on Fanpop in between journal entires (I'm writing a ten entry journal from the point of view of a girl going undercover in the Union army). It's actually a fun project =P
V Your house is on fire! What three things do you grab before making your getaway?
over a year ago swimchick said…
^Coffee and madeleines, there kind of like little cakes. They're French. I've also eaten them in Spain before in muffin-type form.
>My mom and I talked and set a date for my big move to Australia!! We're going on a short vacation in Hawaii first with my sister :D
V What's the grossest thing you've ever seen/heard. (My answer: once a friend of mine was in an old outhouse, and it collapsed and she fell down below and broke her ankle. No one found her for 4 hours.)
last edited over a year ago
^Coffee and madeleines, there kind of like little cakes. They're French. I've also eaten them in Spai
^ Hm.. I really think horror movies are gross, I've only watched a few because don't really like them. I thought House of Wax and Fritt Vilt were really gross.
> I hate homework on sundays
V Who's your favorite tv-character ever?
^ Spiiiiiiike!! <333 No one can beat him. EVER.
> I HATE being sick on the weekends. So far this winter I've been sick twice: once over break (for THREE days) and this weekend, on both Saturday and Sunday. Can't I ever be sick on a week day so I can stay home? :(
V What's the worst commercial you've ever seen?
over a year ago livy1214 said…
^ There was this commercial a while ago which had a song going "I like to live on the edge..." I always made fun of it.
> Are you talking about the Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer? If so I agree that he is awesome.
V Least favorite holiday?
^I suppose that would be New Year's Eve. Biggest let down of a night every year.
>My dad just had to coach me on filling out tax forms. I'm so grown-up, yuck.
V What special meal do you ask for on your birthday?
over a year ago Ginevra17 said…
smile
^ I have no idea XD
> I like this game! Even if I'm not sure I've understood how it works XD
V Do you think I've understood the game? XD
over a year ago ajhalecullen said…
big smile
^ I think you understood it =]
> I just got my dedicated medal in the Greek spot yay =]
V What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
^ Mint chocolate chip, or basically any flavor with chocolate in it. :D
> Going along with swimchick's feeling of being "grown-up", I just spent a couple of hours grading papers. Not too long ago, I was the one actually writing papers, not grading them.
V What is the worst movie you have ever watched?
^ High School Musical 3! My sister dragged me to go see it! I hated it!
> I'm watching South Pacific! :)
V If a TV show/movie could be your life, what TV show/movie would it be and why?
^ Either Skins or Gilmore Girls, I can't choose! For Skins it would mean I'd get to be in college, be British, and have the best friends ever :P But I've always wanted to live in Stars Hollow in Gilmore Girls, it's such a quaint little town. :)
> Yep, it's Spike from Buffy. Fell in love with him ever since he ran down the Sunnydale sign! xD
V Best vacation you've ever been on?
over a year ago bety_7723 said…
^Last year's x-mas vacation we wen't to the beach...! yeah
>I'm tired and tomorrow there's no school..!
V Your celebrity crush is...?
^Milo Ventimiglia, fell in love with him back way back when he first appeared on Gilmore Girls. Some of my friends met him in NY. So jealous!
>I'm wishing some of the spots for my favorite shows weren't so dead. I want to enjoy them, but when no one else is...
V Do you like to read/what are you reading?
^ Yes. And I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird for the tenth time!
> Dollhouse has been cancelled. :(
So now I only have Glee (which I can't watch until April), and The Office which I hardly watch. When will Joss Whedon make another show?!
V Are you going to watch the Grammys?
^ Nahhh. :)
> And just 'cuz Emma's question is awesome, I wanna answer it too! I LOVE to read, and currently I'm reading Liar, Last Summer (of You & Me), and When You Reach Me. And I just got a new book to read for my book group, don't remember the title =P Something about the 911 attacks.
V What's the saddest show cancellation ever?
*Mine's either Firefly, Veronica Mars, Dollhouse, or Freaks and Geeks.
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
^ Saddest show cancellation for me would be "Moonlight." IMO, that show had a lot of potential and I loved it.

> I also like to read. My favorite books are mystery books, but I haven't really had much time to read them what with law school and all.

V How did you first start watching Glee?
^I had meant to watch it when I saw previews this summer, but a friend reminded me about it around when it was on a short hiatus due to the World Series. Then I started watching and then fanpopping!
>I also am nuts about reading. Now I'm reading this series my friends have told me is like the French equivalent of HP, which it isn't. When I read in French I like the classics better, modern stuff just makes me laugh.
>The saddest show cancellation is Arrested Development. They keep pushing back the movie, but hopefully it will happen!
V Favorite sport/workout? (To watch or to do)
^ i love to water ski and i love to watch tennis(:
> i missed home and away and i start school again next week):
V what is your favourite tv show other than glee?
^ Buffy the Vampire Slayer! My #1, and always will be. It's irreplaceable, you know? Glee's the closest any show has ever come to it though. It's the nearest anything has ever been to a tie. But it's still #2 :)
> I got to stay home from school today. I can't believe I've been sick for three whole days... last night I got, like 4 hours of sleep. Mostly I was tossing and turning, coughing and sniffling. I'm miserable :( ( am going to be watching Half-Blood Prince in a bit though! =D
V Have you ever stayed in the hospital for more than one day and night?
*I did, 08's November. I had scoliosis, and I had my surgery on election day. I stayed there for 5 days before going home and staying home for nearly 5 weeks before going back to school.
^ yes when I broke my ankle the doctors made me stay in the hospital for 1 week.

> I love to read too! Right now i'm reading this biography on Eminem (he's my 3rd biggest celebrity crush) it's really interesting!

V Do you like Eninem?
^ Nah. Sorry :)
> Watching Half-Blood Prince now. It's been a while since I last saw it, I love Ron so much in this one, especially :P
V Which is a bigger turn on- super tall, sexy people, or short, cute people?
over a year ago iLoveChair said…
^ First one!
> I'm catching up on Lost season 5 ATM and I'm loving it so far. I swear the writer is a genius..xD
V Which smiley do you use the most (:), :], :D, =P, etc...)?
^ Probably :P, but also :D, and lately a lot of XD or xD. Plus I've been using them with equal signs lately too... =P
> Must... stop... spamming... this game...
V Action/adventure movies or romantic comedies?
*I myself like either one, but usually I go for romantic comedies more...
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
^ It depends on what kind of mood I'm in, but usually I'd prefer romantic comedies because I'm sappy like that.

> I once had a do a tribute speech on a famous historical figure that I admired for my college Speech 1 class. I chose to do mine on Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

V Which historical figure do you admire and why? (I know this is kind of a tough question so I'll throw out some names. Keep in mind you don't have to pick any of the people I suggest; they are just people I think best exemplifies people in the respective categories that I would most admire. It could be a former U.S. President like Abraham Lincoln, a former world leader like Winston Churchill, a Civil Rights activist like Martin Luther King Jr., a great scientist like Albert Einstein, a great poet/writer like William Shakespeare, a famous athlete like Jackie Robinson, or a former Nobel Peace Prize winner/humanitarian like Mother Theresa. Basically, it could be anyone who in someway made a meaningful contribution to history).

over a year ago iLoveChair said…
^ Adolf Hitler! LOL, kidding :D I'll go with Mother Theresa, she's born in my country and we're very proud of her.
> My eyes are itchy. :S
V What turns you off about the opposite sex?
^ Annoying immaturity (because sometimes immaturity can be goofy and funny), obvious bad hygiene, and irritating cockiness (because sometimes cocky can be fun, and nice 'cuz they're confident).
> I'm on Buffy high after having a marathon today!
V Gold or silver jewelry?
*I much prefer silver because it looks better with my blonde hair.
^ i love silver jewellery!
> i just finished covering my school books! FUN!
V what is your favourite movie?
* ilove 500 days of summer(:
big smile
^I have so many! Gladiator and American Beauty are the first ones coming to mind though, so we'll go with that for now.
>My roommate sits on the toilet for 45 minutes every morning. (He's a dude) I have to pee!!!!!
V Best subject in school (mine's French and English!)
^ drama, music and french
> i'm watching home and away my favourite character just got hurt :O
V favourite video game?
* i love guitar hero world tour (:
^ Uh, I don't play videogames XD
> I'm looking for a song I heard today on the radio, but I can't find it! >__<
v What time is it? XD
^For me it's 9:43pm. (21h43 in france-speak)
>I should be packing instead of fanpopping. Paris on Friday, Prague on Saturday!!
V Which of the Glee characters are you most like?
^ Probably a mix of Tina, Artie, and Rachel. :)
> I was in the school spelling bee today after being one of the five from my house to move on, and I didn't win, or be an alternate, but I WAS in the top 5 and in the running for the alternate, so I'm pretty proud of myself =D Kids older than me spelled routine wrong though, it was pathetic.
V Most difficult unit in math?
^ decimals!!

> I just got off of dance lesson I'm still breathing heavy! I'm exhausted :P

V do you do any like after school activites?
^ I'm in yearbook, debate team, and I also am part of the basketball team and I take dance lessons.
> I can't wait until I can watch Zombieland!
V What subject are you the worst at?
^ art! lol
> criminal minds is on tonight series return WOOP ( in australia)
V what kind of phone do you have ( if you have a phone)
^ I just got a new U.S. Cellular. I actually put up pictures in my gallery :P It's black and red, it's a sliding one...
> I wanna answer too! My worst subject is foreign language (it's an introductory class with both Spanish and French), I'm currently getting a 96. But we've (or I've, because I was gone for most of the period today, I was in the spelling bee) got a test tomorrow, and I don't think I'm gonna do so good :/ Next is math... I think I'm getting a 98? But it's the start of a new quarter, it'll probably go down a few points.
V Least favorite music genre?
^Country. And Taylor Swift since she seems to be a category all her own these days.
>I'm more into indie music. I love Arcade Fire, Ra Ra Riot, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, Passion Pit, Belle and Sebastian, Band of Horses... I also adore David Bowie, The Doors and Queen. Man though I don't think I could narrow my favorite bands down from to a list of 100.
V Favorite US state? (Sorry to ppl who've never been! My favorite's Colorado.)
^ Never been to US, but going to Florida in 2 months, so I'll pick Florida :)
> One hour and 40 minutes 'til Glee's on tv here, yay :D
V Where do you live?
smile
^ South Italy ;)
> I'm freeeezing!! It' so cold here... At least it could snow, but obviously ther's just the usual (and boring) rain, grr =__=
v Have you seen Avatar?
^ nahh but i want to (:
> i love spongebob squarepants??
V what grade are you in (if your still in school)
^ I'm a sophmore so that would be 10th :)

> my worst subject is Art and math.

V have you ever sang karoke?

^ By myself? Yes. In front of others? Not a chance.
> It is days like these that I seriously dislike school. The longest math assignment this year, activities contract for science which includes writing a paper (due tomorrow), and grammar worksheets for English :(
V What subject does/did your favorite teacher teach?
*Mine, this year, is English. Favorite subject, favorite teacher :D My science teacher comes real close.
^ Maths, the teacher is hilarious, and it's also one of my favorite subjects :)
> I have the house all to myself tonight! yay :D
V Do you have any siblings?
^ Yep, two sisters ;)
> Supernatural tonight, yayyyyy!!! *__*
v What's your favourite color?
^ Green :D
> Tryin' to decide what movie I'm gonna watch, I think I'll go for some kind of comedy..
V What movie should I watch?
^ Umm... Love Actually, if you have it. My favorite romantic comedy :)
> Tomorrow I'm going to see our high school's production of Princess and the Pea with my best friend. Her sister (and a close friend of mine) is playing the piano for it, and she's only 14! =D
V Do you do any performing arts- singing, dancing, acting, etc?
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
^ I was in my school plays back in high school. :)
> I am not looking forward to the major snowstorm coming my way this weekend. I have had enough of snow! However, it does give me an excuse to stay home and get my work done/be lazy (contradictory, I know). :P
V Would you like to be famous? If so, for what?