Glee ^, >. & V Game

TerriShue posted on Jan 03, 2010 at 07:25AM
This is just a game we used to play all the time on another website.

^ = Answers the person before you
> = Anything about yourself (it can be something about you, what you're doing, ect)
V = A Question for the person below you.

> Is watching the movie Click
V Who's your favorite Glee character?

Glee 2265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 2265

over a year ago swimchick said…
big smile
^Moose tracks. Or Ben and Jerry's Half Baked and Oatmeal Cookie Chunch. I suppose that's three favorite flavors. For people who don't live in the US, Moose tracks is chocolate fudge and peanut butter cups in vanilla ice cream.
>We think alike Kaidi! I never prop people when they become my fan. No offense to people who do, but I don't do it.
V Where did you go on your last vacation?
^Moose tracks. Or Ben and Jerry's Half Baked and Oatmeal Cookie Chunch. I suppose that's three favori
over a year ago bety_7723 said…
big smile
^to the beach
>right now listenin' Lady Gaga the fame monster..!
V U like Lady Gaga?
over a year ago Ginevra17 said…
^ No XD
> Medium tonight, yayy!!
v Do you like coffee?
over a year ago Gleek_hottie said…
^ Nope
> Ughhhhh I don't want to do My John F. Kennedy report! :(
V What report that you've ever done in school was your favorite?

* I think mine was a power point I did on diabetes.
smile
^ I don't know XD
> I hate my teacher!!!! >_<
v What colors are your shoes? (good question huh? XD
^I actually just got some really awesome Keds. We all had them in white when I was in elementary school and thinking back I feel like they were really ugly. But now I have navy ones and I love them! I looked at the Keds and at Converses and I didn't think the Converse shoes were as comfortable and everyone has them. I didn't want to be like everyone else.
>I'm almost done cleaning out my itunes. It's a painful process, my eyes and my spirit hurt.
V Do you get dressed on days you're not leaving the house? (My one friend just told me she doesn't own sweatpants, so I'm wondering if this is normal because I love mine)
^I actually just got some really awesome Keds. We all had them in white when I was in elementary scho
smile
^nope I stay in my pj's all day long
> I'm bored and got homework to do..!
V If you were an animal what would you be.?
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
^ A bird so I can get a bird's eye view of the world.
> I am sooo exhausted, and I am so glad I only have one more day until the weekend!
V What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
over a year ago ajhalecullen said…
big smile
^The last movie i saw in theaters was Sherlock Holmes and i liked it but i guess it wasnt very Sherlock Holmes movie to me.
> I am tired of doing homework.
V Do you like dogs?
^ yeah totally...but my mom don't let me have one..?
> wo0w I'm in second place of Dream cover contest
V Favorite movie?
*mine is Uptown Girls and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
^ LORD OF THE RINGS. And if I had to pick my favorite out of the trilogy... Fellowship of the Ring. But those movies just do it for me. I don't know how many times I've seen each one in the 7 year span since I saw my first one and now, but I'm guessing once a month for each of them, soooo... 12 x 7 = 84. Then 84 x 3 so I know my total count for all the movies combined, and thaaaat's.... 252. There you have it :) And of course there have been plenty of months where I've watched them more than once, so more in the 280 range. xD
> I'm watching A Walk To Remember! Readying myself for extreme, hysterical sobs.
V What's the saddest movie you've ever seen?
*mine is Brokeback Mountain! :'(
^Maybe Blow. It was so depressing I couldn't even like it. Brokeback Mountain and Terms of Endearment as well.
>The saddest thing I've ever seen period is Lucy and Carter's story on ER. I can only watch it like once every 3 years because I just fall into a week of depression. Everyone should watch it though! Lucy arrives sometime in season 5 I think and her episodes go through season 6.
V Who is your favorite TV character ever? (Mine's Jess from Gilmore Girls)
over a year ago ajhalecullen said…
V That would be Booth from Bones i just love the way he is =]
> I saw young Victoria recently such a wonderful and romantic movie ♥
V Which tv character are you based on your personality and the personality of the character? =]
^Wow that a hard question. I think I am like Will from Glee or Marshall from How I Met Your Mother. I speak French and it's a big part of my life like Will teaching Spanish. I love choir and singing, and I am going to school to be a teacher coming up next year. I also tend to let people take advantage of my kindness sometimes. But I'm passionate about the things I love. I'm like Marshall in that I'm pretty goofy and really supportive and loving of my family and friends. And I'm really really close with my boyfriend.
>I live in a French town of 6,000. Obviously there's nothing going on tonight. Lame.
V What movie should I watch tonight?
^ Mmh something funny and nice, I guess... What about Pirates of the Caribbean? I love that movie! :)
> I am an idiot XD
v What are you going to do tomorrow morning?
^ sleep till 3:00 P.M.
> I wanna answer swimchick's question about fave tv charchater! I agree with ajhalecullen Booth from Bones is AWESOME! Blair Waldorf from gossip girl is a close second though...
V What's your fave charchater from a movie?
* I think mine is Noah or Allie from the notebook ooooh or Aragorn from lord of the rings oh it's sooo hard to choose!
heart
^Off the top of my head I love Kevin Spacey's character in American Beauty. Lester. He's wonderful.
>It's official the 27th of Feb in my time zone (as of an hour ago) so it's the year anniversary of me meeting my bf! Our actual anniversary is March 17th, but still it's exciting!
V What's your favorite fanpop spot (other than Glee)
^ Easy, BONES!
> I just finished watching a glee fanvid (Teenage dirtbag) I LOVE that song!
V what's your favorite glee fanvideo?
^ My NUMBER ONE? Now that's just cruel... I really love Rachel - She Never Had What She Needed So Badly, two vids of Tik Tok, and Rachel/Puck - Bad Romance.
> I wanna answer TV character too! :P Mine's Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer- hence the username. =P Also, Annie, it rocks that you love Aragorn! He's deffo my favorite LOTR character. Oh and I wanna answer the one about favorite spot too, besides Glee I adore the Rachel and Puck spot and TV Couples spot.
V What's your favorite type of cookies?
^ Well, every sort of cookies is ok XD
> Awww I love my frine Dina!! ♥
v What are you thinking about?
^^Cat you're just answering all my questions haha =P Hearts!
^I'm thinking I wish 10 Things I Hate About You would load faster. I haven't watched this movie in forever and I missed it. I miss Heath too.
>My birthday present came from my boyfriend today. It's not until Wednesday, but I had to open it! Oops!
V Which Glee character would you want as your best friend? (I'd want Artie!!)
over a year ago nevermind606 said…
big smile
^ Finn! He is such a loyal friend.
> Swimchick, your favorite character is Jess from Gilmore Girls?! You're cool!
V What's your favorite classic Disney movie?
*Mine's The Lion King :P
^ Mine's definitely Mulan! I also love Beauty and the Beast, The Artistocats, and The Lion King. :)
> I want to paint my nails and toe nails, but I can't decide between silver, light blue, and dark blue. =/
V Do you prefer oldie music or modern music better?
over a year ago glee_lover_96 said…
^ i like both(:
> i'm going to the poooool today excited(:
V favourite song they have performed on glee so far?
^Somebody to Love. It was already one of my favorite songs and I screamed when they sang the opening note. I was so excited. My French friends know this as the song I begin belting when I've had enough wine. Hehe. They have wine with everything over here, I can't help it!
>I'm hardcore missing Shannon/Sayid today. I lost interest in Lost without them.
V Did a couple ending ever ruin a show for you or make you stop watching?
over a year ago Annaoth said…
^ I don't think so, can't think of any :P
> I hate waking up early and then not being able to fall asleep again.
V When do you usually get up in the mornings?
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
^ During the week, I have to get up around 5:30. On the weekends, I'm usually up around 10 or 11.
> I can't believe it's Sunday already. Where has this weekend gone?
V What time do you usually go to bed?
^ Weekdays it's usually anywhere between 10 and 11, then on the weekend nights it can vary from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. :P
> For example, Thursday night (we had a long weekend) I set my record and didn't turn off my computer until 5:28 a.m. =P Then I didn't get up till 1:45.
V What's the latest you've ever been to bed?
over a year ago huddysmacked said…
^I believe it was 6:07 am and I woke up at 8:00 am that day...

>I always have trouble sleeping, I wasn't born to sleep.

V What has been your weirdest dream?
^ I always do weird dreams XD in the last one I was running from two men who were trying to kill me because I had robbed them (yes, in my dreams I'm veeery brave XD); I finally got rid of them by getting on a bus which took me in my old school, where I met the team of The Mentalist, because they were trying to protect me from the criminals XD and then I just remember I gave them something to arrest those criminals.. LOL
> I know, I'm totally crazy!!!
v Do you think I'm crazy? XD
^Nah, we're all a little crazy if you ask me.
>Tonight while eating dinner I watched The Birdcage. I hadn't seen it in forever but I love it! Everyone should see it.
V If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be. (I think mine would be peanut butter)
^ I'm udecided between risotto with mushrooms and my yogurt cake XD probably the second one XD
> Mmmh, now I wish I had a slice of my cake here XD
v What super power would you like to have?
^ I would like to be able to teleport myself anywhere! That would be awesome!
> I wish I could talk english with a british accent.
V If you had to live in the middle of the hottest desert or the coldest edge of the Arctic..which would you chose and why?
^ Wow, you're being very fanciful lately XD Well, probably the North Pole! I'd like to see the place where the video A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds to Mars was shot ^__^
> Writing an sms XD
v What/who do you think you were in your previous life?
^Artic, at least you could just put on more clothes. When you're hot there isn't much you can do about it. Plus I'm from the far north of America. I'm used to it.
>I saw this awesome exhibit at the Queen's gallery in Edinburgh, Scotland recently and it was about some of the earliest Antarctic expeditions. It was a lot of photography and an audioguide telling the whole story. It was hauntingly beautiful.
V Who's your OTP?
^ Buffy&Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Been my #1 since I first saw them beating the crap out of each other in season 2 (or technically, when they met for a spilt second in the alley way, but she didn't know who he was then). :]
> I'm all caught up with Skins! It's a refreshing feeling, even though now I have to wait for new eps like everyone else... the last one was fantastic though, I LOVE Freffy, Freddie, and Cook/Freddie even more than before.
V What's your favorite planet?
^I really should let someone else answer, but oh well. Neptune. I did a project on it in 3rd grade and I picked it because it's blue and I like blue.
>I just realized I have a lot to do over the next few days and I should have gotten things done today and yesterday.
V What should you be doing but instead you're fanpopping?
over a year ago huddysmacked said…
^Jeez! Are you talking in general? Cause dang the list could go on forever! But right now I should be filling forms for my new school.

>I'm entering high school and I'm so dang nervous. I don't even know if I wanna stay or go.

V Have you ever had a drastic change of school?
^ Fortunately no...
> Exam tomorrowwww >__<
v What is your favourite season?
^ SUMMER! <3
> It sucks that I'm not allowed to drive until I'm 18, I hate taking the bus everywhere!
V Do you have your driver's license?
over a year ago Amberla said…
sunny
^No I dont because I'm too young

> I didn't like the name Glee before I started watching the show that I now have begun to LOVE!!!

V What's your dream job (the one that you want)
^ An author. It's been my dream forever.
> Parent/teacher conferences in half a hour! I look forward to them, it may be shallow but I love to hear my teachers go on about how awesome I am and discuss my future classes... :P
V Television or books?
^Books.
>Trying to watch Corlaine but my friend is falling asleep.
V Why???
^ I have no idea XD
> Yayyyyy!!!! Another exam passed!!! Happy now <3
V What were you doing yesterday by this time?
^ At 4 yesterday I was... at my parent teachers conference. Now I'm eating a bagel and chocolate milkshake :P
> I love listening to Irish music!! XD
V What's your favorite foreign music?
^ Ummmmmm..... Britsh or Latin? I think haven't listened to it in awhile
> My computer crashed while I was talking to Cat and now it won't let me back into fanpop IM
V Which movie Trilogy do you like best?
* I like Lord of the Rings..... it's a trilogy if you don't count The Hobbit
cake
^MIGHTY DUCKS!!! (I'm from MN, it's required.) But yeah I like LOTR as well.
>I don't want Artie kicked out of the character picks!!!
V What are your weekend plans??
big smile
^mm maybe watch Alice..!
> I don't want Will kicked out of the character pick....! lol.!
V Do you wanna have kids??

* I do!
^ Yep! And if I were given the choice, three girls. Actually two girls, and one adopted. :)
> My math homework is done!! YES. XD
V Do you have a lucky number? If so, what is it?
over a year ago iLoveChair said…
^ Yes. 6 and 13. Technically those numbers mean something evil (666-devilish number; 13-bad luck). I guess I'm the opposite! xD
> I just finished watching the latest Lost episode and now I'm heading off to bed.
V Do you collect anything? If so, what?