Glee ^, >. & V Game

TerriShue posted on Jan 03, 2010 at 07:25AM
This is just a game we used to play all the time on another website.

^ = Answers the person before you
> = Anything about yourself (it can be something about you, what you're doing, ect)
V = A Question for the person below you.

> Is watching the movie Click
V Who's your favorite Glee character?

Glee 2265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2265

over a year ago fetchgirl2366 said…
@noahnstar1616, that Artie line was so freakin' hilarious!!! :D

^ I like a lot of Santana's lines, but I specifically like this one: "This is toned down. In the original, the unicorn was riding you." (I Am Unicorn)

> Watching "Duets"

V What is your least favorite line from any character?
over a year ago noahnstar1616 said…
@fetchgirl2366 IKR?

^ I can't remember what she said exactly, but in the duet episode from this season, Sugar said something about Artie's legs being skinner than her arms.

> STILL watching BTR

V What's your favorite Sue line?
^ All of them, but recently this one: "It's a wheelchair, Artie, not a Porsche."

> Watching "Family Guy"

V Most inspirational Finn line?
over a year ago piperlovegood said…
^Can I say an act instead of a line? I loved him singing to the sonagram. It was sweet. But his speach at the wedding is probably one of the bests.

>watching internet shows, because our dish is out because of the first good rain we have gotten this year. Trying not to sleep because I have to be up tomorrow morning

V: When was the first time a character you usally like made you go "What the Hell..."
^ When Finn was telling Rachel how stupid it was for her to get a nose job

> Watching "The Voice"

V Greatest Brittany line?
^Damn that's hard to just choose one but here's one of my favorites "I don't want to die yet, at least until One Tree Hill is canceled"

>Still watching internet reviews and trying to continue my fanfiction which has reached un planed area.

V: Worst Episode of each season(so far for S3)
^ 'Hold On To Sixteen'

> Watching BTR

V Which fight: Puck and Finn or Lauren and Santana?
^ I have to say Puck and Finn because the fight was actually about something. Santana and Lauren was funer to watch but it wasn't anthing more than Santana being possivie of Puck.

>Trying hard to inore the nagging pain all over in my back. grrr. I already took my meds and their not doing shit.

V which fight was more justified Santana slapping Finn or fighting quinn
^ Slapping Finn

> Watching "South Park"

V Better reason to get slapped: Rachel to Finn or Quinn to Rachel
^Rachel slapping Finn

>Just painted my nails bright green, in honor of St. Patricks day.

V What do you think they'll do next season
^ Finchel will get married, Samcedes will happen, SugarxRory will be over, SugarxArtie will begin, and Cameron Mitchell will be there to join the God Squad(you'll get this if you watched The Glee Project)

> Watching "Ridiculousness"

V What couples do you wanna see more of in S4?
^Brittana, Quartie(I wouldn't mind Faberry either but I know that isn't going to happen) and Wemma

>playing on neopets

V What couples do you not want to see happen or happen again
^ Puckleberry and Puckcedes

> Watching "Futurama"

V Top 5 characters you want to have big storylines in Season 4?
^ Sartie(Sugar and Artie), Santana and Artie, Bartie(Becky and Artie), Rartie(Rachel and Artie), Martie(Mercedes and Artie), Wachel(Will and Rachel), Shuck(Shelby and Puck)

> Watching "Family Guy"

V Which Puck pairing did you like most?

over a year ago Albiee said…
^ Either Puck/Santana or Puck/Quinn but i'm more of a sam/quinn shipper
> Watching wild at heart with jill halfpenny in <3
V Least favourite AU pairing?
^Wow that is a loaded question, as I can support just about anything if done right in AU but I'll have to say Will and any of his students.

>very annoyed that my employer didn't leave the pass code to her wireless net :( so even though I'm not staying the night I can't net surf while spoiling her dogs.

v Whats your favorite AU pairing
rainy
Remind me again what an AU pairing is, please. I tried to figure it out after looking at @Albiee's question.
@fetchgirl2366 AU means alternate universe
@piperlovegood ^Faberry!! But i also love Quinn/Artie and Quinn/Will are okay
> Watching Neighbours!! Love Paul and Kate <3
V Which couple do you wish never had happened?
over a year ago tanyya said…
^They weren't exactly a couple, but the whole Shelby and Puck thing was awful.
> I'm so bored right now
ˇWhich song from this season is your favorite?
^ It's kinda a toss up between 'We are Young', IKAG and Smooth Criminal. I liked a lot of songs this season despite me not being a top fourty type person.
> bout to head over to puppy sit, sad that they forgot the wireless internet code :(.
v If you could write glee for a day which storyline would you nix and what storyline would you add?
^ I would take out the Finchel marriage, The Legion of Doom that Sue started, that whole comeback dealing with being popular as opposed to fashion (the Rachel-Brit storyline), Quinn getting in the car accident, and David Martinez. I would also add more Brittana, more scenes with Beth, more God Squad scenes, and more in depth with the Artie/Sugar/Rory love triangle.

> Watching "Throwdown"

V Which season has most of your least fave episodes so far? What would you change about that overall season?
big smile
^Season 3 I didn't care for the First Time and I HATED Extraordinary Merry Christmas and Spanish Teacher. If I could change it I would change the focus on Finchel to lesser shown couples. Mike and Tina are some of the most neglected characters in the show and yet they are the most stable couple. Brittana despite it's huge fanbase seems to be in the background for most of this season. Just a few moments here and there the ratio to the fanbase( number of people who love the pair vs the number of moments we actually get) is by far the worst. As for the Christmas episode just take out the special and it would have been loads better. I don't think I could fix Spanish Teacher

>Doggy sitting finally got the internet to work and the oldest dog keeps seeing a neighbors cat and barking for 5 straight minutes at a time.

V Which season had mostly good episodes except for what few?
^ Well, here are the episodes I didn't find quite as good or not good at all. I didn't like Acafellas (except Mercedes's song), The Rhodes Not Taken, Vitamin D, Mash-Up, Ballad, Sectionals (except Mercedes's song), Dream On, and Theatricality [Season 1]. I didn't like Never Been Kissed (except for 3 songs), Special Education (except for 2 songs), Silly Love Songs, Original Song (except for 2 songs), A Night of Neglect (except Holly's song), Rumours (except Santana's song), Funeral, and New York [Season 2]. I also didn't like I Am Unicorn, The First Time, and The Spanish Teacher (except for 2 songs and the Cheerios performance) [Season 3]. So out of all three seasons...it would probably be season 2. It kinda bored me.

> Watching "Britney/Brittany"

V Which 5 episodes from Glee has the best songs in it?
last edited over a year ago
^Power of Madonna, The Mash Off, Hold on to Sixteen, and Rumors.

>Watching 1000 ways to die and puppy sitting right now they are barking at the neighbors yard. I'd trade the neighbors dog to the very confused rooster that my neighbors keep who is right beside my window. I guess if I sleep well tonight I'd just crash on their couch till Thursday if not I'm going to have to make trips over here until they get back.

v Whats the next thing on your 'glee to buy' list?
^ More Glee songs on ITunes, some bracelets and some other stuff (if I knew where they were sold), and maybe a T-Shirt and a backpack or something.

> Reading

V Which neglected Glee character do you think should have a spin-off?
^Brittany she has the most personality out of the neglected characters. I wouldn't mind Rory either.

>Watching south park and loving the fact that my doggies are sleeping.

V Is there a spinoff you probably wouldn't watch
over a year ago kathyism said…
I wouldn't watch a spinoff of Finnchel, I'm sick and tired of them, sometimes i think that there storyline is too much.
If you can enter your t.v and slap a character who will it be and why?
^ Rachel, because she just does the most...how do I say this--well, she just does things that really annoy me.

> Resting

V If you had a toddler version of the Glee cast (from "The Substitute"), which 5 out of all of them would you want?
^Rachel, Kurt, Brittany, Puck, and Mercedes

>Watching Special Education on speed my laptop in bed. Listening to my dog snore.

v Who is your favorite staff member of WMHS?
over a year ago klaine_forever said…
^Emma, she is so awesome
>daydreaming about klaine
V Are their any charecters that you love to hate?
^Sebastian I love to hate him. Don't think I can ever just like him. Sue I hate because she is a teacher an yet says such awful things to the kids. Rachel...god right now I just can't care(in the show, I love her in fanfiction)

>Trying to figure out who POV I'm going to do next in the fanfic I'm currently writing.

V If the glee club was to get a psychiatric test who do you think would turn up as the most mental
^ Well, if Quinn were still going through the phase of being a Skank, then maybe her. Well...she could end up as the most mental either way. Also Rachel and Santana, maybe.

> Resting

V If you were to be a character for a week, would you be and what would you be doing?
^ Emma's english sister who was adopted because she wasn't ginger. I would search for Emma and when i found her i would join the glee club and at emma/will wedding i would be a bridesmaid <3
> Watching the simpsons.just eaten fahjitas i just made :)
V Best Badass out of: Puck, Jesse & Sebastian & Azimo?
^Puck

>Babysitting my darling Godson whos watching Kim Possible

V What character do you feel has changed the most and why?
^ Quinn, because she would always want to be that stereotypical popular cheerleader with the popular football boyfriend (well, she returned on the Cheerios, but we're not sure if she'll be in it, though). But now, she's acting independent, focusing on her, and realizing that you have to move on from things.

> Playing an internet game

V Which holiday episode do you like the best (Rocky Horror Glee Show, A Very Glee Christmas, Silly Love Songs, Extraordinary Merry Christmas, Heart) and why?
^Heart...with exception of the finchel fight (and figgings being a dick) I didn't have any problems with it, and the Brittana more than made up for it. The songs were good Joe's introduction was good. Next would be 'A Very Glee Christmas.'

>Hoping I don't get sick, bff is really sick her sister is sick and the baby is starting to get sick.

V Which holiday episode was the worst and why
^ Probably Silly Love Songs. Santana and Lauren were kinda funny, but the rest was...IDK.

> Listening to songs from "On My Way"...although I really shouldn't...

V Which next star should they do a dedication episode for?
^That I'm not sure...I think Whitney Houston though she deserves it is still to fresh. Maybe Elvis

>Watching South Park trying to write the next chapter of my fanfic.

V Do you forget about Matt often?
To tell the truth i rarely think about him.

Do you think that will is going a good job as New Directions director?
^ Hell ya!
< Watching sister act hehe <3 xxxx
V Best Proposal: Will/Emma or Finn/Rachel?
^Wemma easily
<Watching purple piano project and babysitting my dad.
V Are you sometimes disgusted at what Sue get's away with.
^ Yes sometimes
> The simpsons... do do do do do dodo dodododo
V Which character which it's offically a main character would you like to see become one?
^Rory

>puppy sitting and trying to write chapter six to my story.

V Which character would you like to see less of?
^ Finn.
> Watching the Spanish Teacher
V Favourite Hair Style out of the cast?
^ Naya's and Dianna's (when it's not pink).

> Watching "Hell-O"

V Which person out of the whole cast dresses the best?
^ Kurt and Blaine tied. god, I just love everything about them. My obbsesion is just getting worse

>Listening to Asian Pop

V What singer/group/musical should glee do a tribute too?
^The Beatles

>Watching Phineas and Ferb and pick fleas off my obese dog

v What's your least favorite episode song wise?
^Mattress
>trying to find a game to play on the internet that I woun't get sick if after 5 minutes
V best episode musicwise
^ Showmance, Throwdown, Laryngitis, Journey, Britney/Brittany, Blame It On the Alcohol, Sexy, Born This Way, Prom Queen, The Purple Piano Project, Pot O' Gold, Mash Off, I Kissed A Girl, Extraordinary Merry Christmas, Michael, Heart, and On My Way

> Listening to music

V Besides finding Blaine and being his boyfriend, how has Kurt changed over the series?