Glee ^, >. & V Game

TerriShue posted on Jan 03, 2010 at 07:25AM
This is just a game we used to play all the time on another website.

^ = Answers the person before you
> = Anything about yourself (it can be something about you, what you're doing, ect)
V = A Question for the person below you.

> Is watching the movie Click
V Who's your favorite Glee character?

Glee 2265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 2265

over a year ago noahnstar1616 said…
^ A Glee Christmas

> Watching "Victorious"

V Favorite Artie solo?
over a year ago fetchgirl2366 said…
^ Dancing With Myself and Let Me Love You

> Watching a movie

V Favorite Santana solo?
over a year ago piperlovegood said…
^That changes a lot right now it's Valerie

>I finally got named by my godson, Mimi which it probably as close as it will get to Mandy but I'm happy he recognizes me.

V What's your favorite Puck solo
^ Fat Bottomed Girls

> Listening to "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Glee

V Favorite Tina solo?
^Does 'Dog Days are Over' Count, That or 'true colors' she really needs a solo that the writers don't make her screw up. Her voice is really pretty.

>Trying to find something on TV, not having much luck.

V Most under used character?
^ Brittany, Tina, Rory, and Mike

> Bored...waiting for this doggone hiatus to end!

V Who do you think is the most annoying character?
^ That varies from episode to episode, so here are the top three that bug me the most, in no particular order: Rachel, Finn and Sue.

>Watching Hey Arnold, board but know I can't sleep and can't take my pills that make me sleep because I do crazy shit when I take it.

V Do you think its strange that until this season we didn't see most of the glee clubs parents?
over a year ago Albiee said…
^ Not really because it's about the Glee Club
> Watching Gossip Girl. Blair/Louis :0 OMG!
V Favourite Character not in the glee club?
^Emma

>Being antisocial while my grandparents are over.

V Least favorite character not in glee club?
over a year ago SBTA81 said…
^ Dustin Goolsby
> Stereo Hearts on repeat once again
v What did you think of the first gift Finn gave Rachel for Christmas (African sow pig)?
^A gift-certificite(I flunked spelling)

>just got back from shopping for food for the week, now hiding back in my room to avoid my grandparents grilling me on how I should help out more around the house

v What's your least favorite ship that has been on the show?
^ Finchel, most likely.

> Resting; have a serious headache...

V Are there two couples that you don't want to see happen, and what are they?
^that is hard for me cause I can ship just about everyone.
Sebtana: I know they sounded great in 'smooth criminal' but I will probably stop watching the show if it becaomes more than that.

I can't think of another one because the remaining one has happened and doesn't even have a threat of happening again and that is Will/Terri, I hate this for obvious reasons.

>Watching storage wars and reading very dark fanfiction.

V What's you favorite ship that will never happen on the show?
^ I think a lot of ships can happen on the show. And I know Quinn is going to be in a wheelchair like Artie...well, not sure if it's a hallucination or not. But probably Quartie only because a) I wouldn't want Quinn to be permanently paralyzed, and b) they hardly even react with each other.

> Still resting...

V Three episodes from Season 3 that made you laugh?
V 'Pot of Gold', 'Yes/No', 'Heart'

>Still watching, reading and supporting my gum addiction. Seriously I filled a whole walmart sack with empty bubble tape containers.

v What's the three worst episodes in your opinon
^ As of Season 3: "I Am Unicorn", "The First Time", and "The Spanish Teacher"
As of the whole series: "Dream On", "A Night of Neglect", and "The First Time"

> Watching TV and resting...

V If you were to change at least 5 episodes to have better storylines to them, which 5 would you change?
^ A Night of Neglect: I don't know if anything could fix this episode, take away 'the leagon of Doom' and it might have been more tolerble but that is proably one of the worst episodes.

The Exordinaly Merry Christmas: Get rid of that damn tv special keep the musical numbers most of them could work with out it. The 'acting' of the characters are just painful. The script is pretty bad too.

The First Time: Just do the play stop the revolving around Klaine and Finchel. I don't mind either that much but West Side Story is strong enough to be by itself. I'd rather they had done it more like Rocky Horror.

Spanish Teacher: I don't think this one is fixable, I can't think of something that would make it better it was just bad.

I know that's only four but I can't think of another that was just painfully bad at this point.

>Glad I can come out of my room now that my grandparents are gone.

V What has taken Glee's slot in your tv time during the hiatius
^ Nothing, except surfing the internet and watching Glee videos. I've also been watching the episodes on the internet and on DVD, so...

> Eating

V Which three characters would you want to have as friends in real life?
over a year ago klaine_forever said…
^Kurt, Brittany and Rory
>Listening to 'What doesn't kill you(stronger)
V Which couple that is currently together would ytou break up and how would you want it to happen?
^Finchel, outside of having Faberry, I'd send Rachel to NY to go to nyada ect. and Finn decide the city life isn't for him. No nasty break up just going sepreate ways.

>Just had Dinner/Dinner 2nd as I don't slee and my hours are wack. Still reading really dark fanfiction, but that's only because I'm out of horror movies and am going through a very morbid phase.

V: Which unestablished couple do you ship regardless of the likelyhood it will never happen.
^ Well, after seeing Quinn and Joe in "Heart", I think they'd make a cute couple. I'm not sure if it's gonna happen or not, but something tells me it is. IDK. Somewhere in between.

> Watching "Hairography"

V Whose outfits would you like to wear every day?
^Finn, I rarly dress femine, usally just jeans and a t-shirt

>Watching crime tv, enjoying having the house to myself.

v: What are three episodes you have only seen a few time because they were that bad?
over a year ago Albiee said…
^ Grilled Cheesus, Acafellas, Extra-Ordinary Merry Christmas
> Watching Hollyoaks and thinking about the Woman in Black <3
V Favourite Rachel Berry solo?
@I loved the Woman in Black, I need to see it again crazy people screaming at every scare, ruined the experice. I can't watch Extraordinary Merry Christmas or Acafellas either.

^ Damn she has had a lot...right now it's 'Here's to us'
> Watching girl interrupted and working on a fanfiction I started in my sleep a few weeks ago, while watching this movie. Trying to revise the story that I can't make out much more than the summery.
V Which is the last adult that disappointed you?
^ Santana's grandmother...gosh, she was a real bitch.

> Trying to sleep after working all day...

V Okay, say if some of Rachel's solos were taken off. Then you replace the songs with different ones. For the songs you replaced Rachel's solos with, who would you give them to who has less than 15 solos?
last edited over a year ago
^Tina, her voice is pretty. She's earned her dues(season3 isn't her first season). She needs a solo to herself that she gets to finish.

> Really pissed that I just lost half of my fanfiction.

V Other than Rachel who gets too many solos?
^ Blaine.

> Listening to music.

V Whose debut appearance did you like the most?
^Rory

>Re-typing half of my lost fanfiction. grrr. I hate my computer and it's lack of spell check.

V Worst storyline this season, not counting the finchel wedding.
^Probably te SUe pregnancy thing. Will is right, Sue isn't the mothering type
>Watching Top 40, thinking of a good cat name
V What is one song that you like that other people(fans, critics, ect) dont like
^I listen to a lot of country so I loved Red Solo Cup, Last Name and of course Jolean but everyone liked that one.

>Loving my laptop that I got a huge discount on now I can type snuggle my puppy-dog and relax. Instead of sitting up with my desktop. I also won't have to disappear for a while when I dog sit.
V Is there a character you hope doesn't come back next season(could be someone who is already gone)
^ As of main characters, Rachel. Sebastian, I didn't like him that much. He was pretty rude. Santana's grandmother and Quinn's dad (although we probably won't see them anyway, so...).

> Watching a movie

V Which is a character that you don't like that everyone seems to like?
^Finn

>Watch storage war: Texas and trying to figure out if I like it or not...I have a problem with how texas is shown on TV, we all don't have a bad twang most of us don't ride horses, very few are racists. I just hate the steryotypes.

V Is there a character you love but few seem to like.
^ Not that many, but Brittany and Artie. Sometimes Joe, too, but it's true that they need to see more of him to have a concensus (?).

> Still watching a movie

V Which character do you think it would be the most difficult to play?
over a year ago CrazyAmyFan said…
^ I think Rachel because she gets teased a lot but still manages to keep her head up.
> eatng panda express
V who do you think is Sues baby daddy?
^Ricky Martin

>About to help my mom put my dad to bed.

V If you could talk to the writers what is one thing you'd suggest
^ This is not necessary ONE thing, but here are some:

1.) Stop giving some characters overloads of storylines and leaving others with barely nothing,
2.) give everyone around the same amount of solos that Rachel has been receiving all this time,
3.) stop the continuity, and
4.) make the characters so that people won't dislike them for anything.

> Having popcorn

V Top three characters you want to see after their years in high school?
^Brittany, Santana and Puck

>Wondering how many hats I can't fit on the little rack that I have about 10 on already. Every since I cut about 15 inches off last August I've had a hat problem. I miss my hair.

V Top 3 characters you hope you don't have to see after high school.
over a year ago CrazyAmyFan said…
^ None i like them all and think they are all important to the show even if some get more storylines

> Watching videos on youtube

V Why do you think Brttany hasnt been slushied?
^Their afraid of Santana

>just put away a bunch of clothes

V How do you feel about the Glee Project's everybody wins choice.
^ That was a great choice, to me. Damian and Samuel really deserved it, Lindsay really tried her best throughout that whole journey, and Alex impressed the creators enough to give him a role. I hope that there are four winners again for the next season as well (just as long as they don't make characters that I'll hate).

> Thinking up stuff for my fan fiction special (just finished part one).

V What song that hasn't been on Glee would you want *this character* to sing?
^Joe singing the Killers 'When you were young"

>Fianlly downloaded a word proceseser on my laptop because I need spell check for anyone to make since of my writing

V How do you normally watch new episodes of glee and who with?
^ I usually put on the Cheerios uniform I have, like, around 6:00. Then I just watch the episode by myself. It's not that lonely, though, since Glee always excites me for every new episode that comes on.

> Thinking up part three for my fan fiction special.

V Which episode(s) of Glee has the best songs in it?
^Because I am so old if you just look through my ipod I'll have to go with: Power of Madonna and Rumors.

>Working on chapter three of the one I'm writting which is hard because I'm fighting changing point of view a habit I got into doing with my other fanfictions but Glee has too many characters to do that.

V What would you do if Rachel(the charactor not Lea) came up to you?
^ I'd just stand there and say, "You got a nice voice" and all. I'm trying to hold my temper with her, so...

> About to go to sleep.

V Was there any episodes with songs you thought didn't fit the episode at all?
^The funral the songs were great but had nothing to do with the plot(except Imagination) Night of Neglect as well but that episode was just bad.

>Trying not to eat a 2nd dinner.

v what is the worst shipping on the show(can be a ship that has already broke up)
^ To me, it's between Puckleberry and Finntana. But I do like Finn and Santana as friends, though.

> Waking up

V What is/are your favorite friendship(s) on the show?
^Puck and Artie

>grupy just woke up and my grandparents are over again. So so tired.

v What is the most farfectched storyline on the show
^ Sue wanting a baby, David Martinez coming as the Spanish teacher, and...for some reason, the Braniacs (Artie, Brittany, Mike, and Tina).

> Watching TV

V Which is a love triangle that you want to see, but it probably wouldn't be on the show?
^ I sorta wanna bring the Rachel/Finn/Jesse one back
> watching PopAsia!
V What is the best glee one-liner you have ever heard
^ "Uh, what the hell?" -Artie, 'The Substitute'

> Watching "Big Time Rush"

V What's the funniest Santana line you ever heard?