Glee ^, >. & V Game

TerriShue posted on Jan 03, 2010 at 07:25AM
This is just a game we used to play all the time on another website.

^ = Answers the person before you
> = Anything about yourself (it can be something about you, what you're doing, ect)
V = A Question for the person below you.

> Is watching the movie Click
V Who's your favorite Glee character?

Glee 2265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 2265

over a year ago swimchick said…
^Neil Patrick Harris without a doubt! I would love to see Laura Bell Bundy as well
>I'm eating chocolate for lunch
V Whose voice is best between Puck, Finn and Artie?
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
^ Puck, definitely. Sweet Caroline just makes me melt. Artie's a close second though :)
> I got a 98 on my math test!!
V Who makes you laugh more in interviews- Mark or Cory?
over a year ago Annaoth said…
^ I think Artie's voice the best out of those three :)
> My facebook is being an ass to me right now -.-
V Pepsi or Coke?
^ Pepsi, definitely. I dislike Coke :/
> I'm getting so bored of the historical fiction book I have to read for school- Girl In Blue by Ann Rinaldi. It was good at first but now it's boooooring.
V I repeat :P- Who makes you laugh more in interviews- Mark or Cory? :)
over a year ago Gleek_hottie said…
^ Mark

> I just drank half a gallon of orange juice.

V Orange Juice or chocolate milk?
over a year ago iLoveChair said…
^ Orange Juice
> OMFG, I made a Nathan [Misfits] video today and it's still processing >:( Can't wait to see it live on YT! :'D
V Do you make videos, fan art, etc?
^I wish I knew how :( I have a video-making application on my computer, but I don't really know how to get the footage
> Other than my five favorite couples ever (Rory/Jess, Luke/Lorelai, Joey/Pacey, Veronica/Logan, Nathan/Haley) I tend to get bored with couples I ship once they actually get together. Not always, but often.
V On what spot do you have your highest medal?
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
^ The Lost spot
> I am reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. It's really good, but I hope to finish it soon so I can start Fahrenheit 451.
V Besides this one, what is your favorite spot?
last edited over a year ago
^ Ohhh, I can't choose one :P I adore the Television & TV Couples spot. And Buffy of course xD And the Rachel and Puck spot!
> Speaking of Lovely Bones, the movie comes out this Friday! I'm so psyched :D
V Is this your favorite Glee spot forum game?
^This one and the icon contest
>I've been fanpopping non-stop for like 3 days in between my classes. I think it's time for a rest. Maybe I'll be on hiatus over the weekend. We'll see.
V Biggest fanpop petpeeve?
^ When people don't keyword (or keyword really badly). That, or credit. But both annoy the heck outta me!!
> Noooo Emma, you cannot take a break from Fanpop!! That's just sad to think about :(
V What's your favorite Glee song to sing along to?
^Somebody to Love, because the Queen song was already my favorite song to sing to haha. My friends know it's getting late when Emma starts belting Somebody to Love at the top of her lungs...But other than that, lately I've been singing along to Artie's parts of Hair/Crazy in Love. I love every second that that boy is singing.
> For sure I'm taking Saturday off, but Sunday we'll see. I need to read! I miss reading. Fanpop is too addicting!! In other news, my biggest pet peeve is when people don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom.
V If one character had to leave Glee (not die off, just be written out) who would you be willing to part with? Terri doesn't count.
over a year ago iloveJalice said…
angelic
^ I guess i have to pick Santana i just don't like her.
> Im new in fanpop so if you wanna talk im here.
V Which is your favorite food?
^ DOUGHNUTS. Pretty much any kind at all- except jelly. *gags* But cream-filled is my all-time fave...
> Bones returned today, just finished. My sister and I are now randomly watching Fringe, since it comes after. I've never seen it before =P Joshua Jackson's pretty hot, I remember when he was a little Pacey on Dawson's Creek! xD
V What's your favorite junk food?
^ DOUGHNUTS. Pretty much any kind at all- except jelly. *gags* But cream-filled is my all-time fave..
^Pizza, and it's not a junk food, but I'm CRAZY about peanut butter. I brought some from the states with me.
>I'm a swimmer and a singer
V If you could only have one Glee couple work out, which is the priority?
^ Quick all the way babe!
> I just made Mark Salling icons and now I'm gonna upload them ;)
V What's your vice?
[I'm going to let someone else answer (I'm crowding up this forum haha), but when I wrote that last question I was totally thinking, "Nat's gonna say Quick!"]
over a year ago ajhalecullen said…
smile
^ Painting my nails =]
> Im in vacations until february 15.
V What is your least favorite spot?
^ Everything Twilight related. :\
> I'm looking up for I wanna sex you up screencaps so that I could make an icon for the Gleek icon contest..xD
V Salty or sweet?
^ Sweet, by far.
> I'm listening to the Doctor Horrible Commentary Musical :D
V Have you seen any Joss Whedon shows, and if so, what ones? Aaaand, which is your fave?
*Since Joss is my idol I want to answer my own question as well- Buffy is my all-time favorite, but Angel, Dollhouse, Firefly, and Dr. Horrible are all fantastic.
^ Just Dr. Horrible. :D
> I can't believe it's Friday already. This week has flown by so fast.
V What is your favorite place to shop?
^ Probably Rue21. But I'm really all over the place :P EDIT: And lately I've been obsessed with Urban Outfitters :)
> I've decided when I'm in college, I'll join some ping pong team or club. I've become obsessed, I play every night with one of my family members. =D
V EDIT (changed my question 'cuz there hasn't been a reply and I'm afraid it's because of my boring question): What's your favorite type of jewelry?
*and again since I want to answer my own question, mine is earrings ;)
^ I love necklaces :)
> I'm watching cross-country skiing on tv and I hate watching that...
V What tv-show should I start watching?
^ With your taste, Anna, I'd suggest Gilmore Girls :) But since you're also a Lost fan, maybe Supernatural. Aaaand, the fangirl in me always wants you to try Buffy =P
> I saw Avatar last night and it was effing AMAZING.
V What's your best school subject (or was)?
^ Maths.. was. & English.
> I'm seeing Avatar today..xD
V What's the first movie you've ever seen?
^In the theater it was The Little Mermaid when I was three. My uncle took me and I loved it. I remember that's when I discovered I love to sing. I had a theory that they had stolen my voice to use as Ariel. I thought highly of myself at 3.
>Damn I hate the Minnesota Vikings.
V What do you want to do when you "grow up"?
^ An author. The tub filled with at least 30 books I wrote when I was little should be proof enough :) I'm also really interested in marine biology, if the writing gig doesn't work out.
> Nat, tell me if you cry at the end!! I sobbed. There are only two movies that I've seen in the theatre that have made me cry- Avatar and Star Trek '09.
V What's your LEAST favorite color?
^My least favorite color is probably red closely followed by orange. I like cool colors better. Blue and green go with my eyes ;)
>Cat, I totally want to be a writer too!! I've written in a journal everyday since I was 9, I have over 30 completely filled journals. Everyday of my life is recorded since I first read Harriet the Spy.
V Do you play a sport? If so which one?
^ I play club soccer in the fall and spring (since I was 5) and last year I started volleyball on my school team, in which I was put on the A team (advanced).
> I don't do journals so much as short stories, long-term projects (currently working on a novel), and of course, fanfiction :D But that's totally sweet that you have over 30. Jeez.
V Who else watched the Golden Globes and was SUPER pissed no actors won but freaked out when Glee won??
The only bad thing I can say about this game is that not enough people regularly check in :( I come up with fantabulous questions to ask and then I see no one has replied to me and my mood immediately drops.
PLAY!!! FOR THE GOODNESS OF CAT'S MOOD! =P
^ I didn't watch actually watch the Golden Globes, but I saw everything being posted here. I was disappointed that the actors didn't win (especially Jane Lynch... she deserves all the recognition she can get for this role!), but I was excited the show won!
> Speaking of Glee and excitement... NEIL PATRICK HARRIS IS (MOST LIKELY) GOING TO GUEST-STAR! :D
V Who has been your favorite guest-star so far on Glee?

Hope this makes you feel better, Cat! :D
over a year ago glee_lover_96 said…
^kristen cheonoweth.

> i have an obsession with fred, and i live in tasmania:)

v if you had to pick one episode of glee to guest star in which one would you choose? (:
Haha, very much Court =P

^ I would want to guest star in... *thinks*... Mattress. As a Glee club member, 'cuz I really wanna do Jump!
> I'm currently obsessed with listening to Imogen Heap.
V Do you read fanfiction, and if so, which Glee pairing do you like to read about the most?
^ Sometimes, but very often. I don't think I've read any Glee ones.. If you've written any I'd love to read them :) Just let me know...
> OMG, YAY!! NPH on GLEE!!! :D
V Do you prefer a fork or spoon when eating macaroni and cheese? (haha, a friend asked me this today.. :P)
^Fork, but I agree, I always ask people what they'd prefer when I make it for them.
>I know, NPH is godly. I watched all the Misfits episodes yesterday :)
V Anyone think that Naya and Brittany are totally gorgeous and that the ponytail hides that??
^ Completely! Especially on Brittany. I was actually happy when Quinn was kicked off the Cheerios 'cuz I really hated her hair up like that too, and finally she could show off her beauty! They should at least have some outside school scenes with them.
> Well Anna, I have written a few... but they're all Puckleberry, so I dunno if you would be interested :/ link my fanfiction account if you'd still like to =P
V What's your biggest pet peeve (not just Fanpop)?
^ Ignorance, I guess. On Fanpop, not crediting, repeated content, BED SPELINGZ (though, I do that for fun :P) and PICKS WITH NO IMAGES!! :\
> I haven't been on this forum in 2 days, so I'm gonna answer Cat's question about Avatar.. I didn't cry cause I was in theater, I have an issue with crying in public (lol), but I couldn't help myself but get teary-eyed in some Jake/Neytiri scenes. Jake was HOOOT and the film was pure brilliance!
V Do you eat Pringles? If so, what's your favorite flavor?
over a year ago livy1214 said…
^ Yes. And I like salt and vinager flavor.
> I am having a Firefly marathon today.
V Do you have a song stuck in your head right now? If so, what?
^ See You Again by Miley Cyrus. And I am NOT enjoying it.
> I really feel like watching Buffy but I have no idea what episode :/ livy1214, I'm jealous of your Firefly marathon! Although I got the series for Christmas, and now I'm watching it with my dad (it's his first time). He's a party pooper with his one-episode-maybe-two-a-day rule though :(
V What does your shampoo smell like?
^I wish I could say it smelled like something interesting, but it just has one of those lovely shampoo smells.
>It's raining outside and I have to walk 30 minutes to get to the train station. Sigh.
V What's your least favorite kind of minor injury? (I HATE paper cuts)
^ Just like you, paper cuts, they're awful.
> I just watched the new One Tree Hill episode, if Brooke and Julian don't get back together soon I'll die. DIE!
V What's you least favorite TV-show?
over a year ago itsnaddia said…
surprise
^ obviously the ones that I don't watch...umm... Friday Night Lights, I guess?
> it's 1.30am here, and I'm not even sleepy yet. I have to wake up at 6am :|
V What is the most random thing you've done all day?
^ Well maybe it wasn't exactly me, but I laughed for five minutes straight because I saw a kid jump up and hang on to a doorframe, then another kid came up behind them a second after they jumped and pushed them off :D It was effing HILARIOUS.
> I tried coffee yogurt this morning. It was chokingly disgusting. My mom made up for it after school today by buying me a delish iced turtle mocha xD
V What's your favorite coffee drink?
*Yay! 3 replies between my latest one and the one before that :P I need to stop spamming this forum...
mischievous
^Me too Cat, I'm everywhere, lol. But anyway hmm coffee drink. Pretty much anything from Caribou coffee. It kicks Starbucks' butt. Love Vanilla and Caramel Coolers and Mochas
>I got my second medal today! I've been signed up on fanpop since feb of last year, but I only just started getting into it when I started watching Glee in late October/November. But yay for TV couples, haha
V Which Glee couple is your least favorite besides Terri/Will, that answer is boring? (Will and Emma like me?? haha)
V
over a year ago gleek_girl said…
smile
^ I have to say that my least favorite couple is Emma and Ken, i dont feel the relationship there non chemistry there.
> I join fanpop today! and my first fan was swimchick (thanks)
V What is your favorite city and why?
Welcome! I'll let someone else answer your question, but my name is Emma! What's yours?
over a year ago livy1214 said…
^ I like Baltimore, Maryland because that's where I was born.
> I'm really sad because they're cancelling Dollhouse. :(
V What's the worst movie or TV show you have ever seen?
over a year ago glee_lover_96 said…
^ umm Funny people
> i am watching the australian open wishing i was there!:S
V whats the best movie/tv show you've ever seen?
^ Well if I combined all my favorite movies and TV shows, the best would be my #1 show- Buffy the Vampire Slayer! In movies Lord of the Rings comes really close, and of course Glee! Those would be my top 3 :)
> This morning I am SUPER tired... I don't wanna have to go to school *cries* Still, we've got Friday off. *cheers up*
V What time do you usually wake up in the morning?