Bleach Anime Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

Bleach Anime 1551 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1551

over a year ago wantadog said…
Seiki: "Hmm...nah, I think I'm fine, after all, I wasn't in a battle." *Still trying to cut Shingai*

Shingai: "I...don't....want...."

(BTW This be Wanta speaking. Seiki is kinda Shingai's only friend in this XD....shinigami do not know this.)
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Heiwa: now that's funny.

Byakuya: why I. You two are hopeless
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Ill see you tommarow morning..... Shingo!

Shingo: Coming!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NateBind said…
- Shingai would hear a strange voice in his head - You will want to recive Seiki's healings, i command you. - afterwards he would not mind to let Seiki heal him. -

Noctis: - Whistles - Hey Seiki, i dont know why but i think that Shingai has changed his mind...
blush
On the walk back

Shingo: So do you like Heiwa

Heiwa punches Shingo in the face: Shut up! (slightly blushing)

Shingo: You know what I mean. :)

Heiwa kicks Shingo in the face: I said shut up! (slightly blushing)

Shingo: Okay Okay (Still gets slapped in the face)
Shingai: *Thinks, "Crap." But stops struggling*

Seiki: "Aww...no fun if they don't resist, but oh well." *Cuts him in the arm, all his wounds healing* "Now then, cya Shingai, Noctis" *Walks out of the room*

Shingai: *Groans* "Noctis...did I forget to mention I hate you?"
o i gtg now be back in 8- 19 hours depends when i get back
- Shingai's quarters -

Noctis: Farewell... and stay away from Swarm! - turns around and smiles at Shingai -
Noctis: I dont know what youre talking about~.... but your sudden change of heart surely did surprise me... seems like you two will get along just fine...

- Swarm's lab -

Swarm: - holding somekind of purple orb - Okay, now stay still and let me test this on you.
Accelerator: Okay... - something bad will happen now.. -
Swarm: - places the orb inside of his mouth - Hmm..
Accelerator: - Swallows the orb before falling on the ground. -
Swarm: - Wondering - Okay.. seems like that went wrong...
angry
Heiwa: So you tomorrow Kyomi.* he kisses her the cheek then walks away smiling.* Tomorrow's it Byakuya we are going to attack hueco muendo all of us.

Byukuya: How we can't get there.

Heiwa: the little something special I put in Accelerator's face also had another function to disengage the seal preventing us from entering they won't know what hit them.

Byakuya: how did you do that.

Heiwa: itsa secret.*Byakuya went into h's barracks to get some rest while unknowingly that a hell butterfly sent by heiwa was on its way to noctis with a message. NOCTIS I AM COMING FOR YOU SINCERELY YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE HEIWA P.S. YOUR MOTHER RIDES A VACUUM CLEANER.
Shingai: *Growls* "Whatever, don't go thinking you have any authority over me." *Walks out of the room and wanders around*
Noctis: Ah come on~! Shingai.... Shi.... - notices he left - But im a prince after all.... oh whats this.. a butterfly?! - Recives the message - . . . . . Not unless i will be the first one to do it.

- Walks to Swarm's lab -

Noctis: Swarm, have you made the thing i asked you?
Swarm: - Tries to revive Accelerator from his slumber - Yeah.
Noctis: Good, im going to pay a visit to a friend of mine.

- Opens a garganta that leads to Seireitei itself -

Noctis: - Appears right behind Heiwa - So... what were you saying?
Heiwa: I knew that would get your attention. Listen I want you to leave Kyomi alone you here plus I want the real Captain Otaku back. You guys have been doing what ever you want for way to long so it will end in three days so prepare yourself because your mine.
Noctis: Leave her alone? I never intended to do anything to her. Give real Otaku? Deal with Kaosu, i have nothing to do with it. We have been doing whatever we want? You slaughtered my people in their own home while we were simply wandering around. In three days? How about we will finish this right now? Or are you too scared to take a fight against me?
Heiwa: no in three days. It will be the espadas versus shinigami captains. No fighting until then. Deal.
Noctis: No it is not a deal, i will finish this little up-coming and pointless blood spilling war of yours right now, you said that im yours... well im right here... whats the matter? Is it a problem that youre alone? Without anyone else?
Heiwa: Fine but we will go all out right from the start.Take flight Seigino īguru. BANKAI. I'm ready when you are.
Noctis: This wont last long.

- Noctis is suddenly covered with a vile torrent of crimson-red reiatsu, the weather changes as if there would be a storm. -

Noctis: Resurreccion, Segunda Etapa. - Noctis is revealed, he is now wearing a bone-jagged crown and a large cape with many holes in it. -

Noctis: By draining half of my life-force, Kurosaki Heiwa. I command you, die. - After reciving these words inside of his mind, Heiwa would die. -

Noctis: I am truly sorry.
Heiwa: Damn you to hell chimera ………*falls down dead*
Noctis: - observes as heiwa's body vanish- time to return home.
- Opens a garganta that leads to hueco mundo - to take someones life in order to prevent war.. How sad.
Byakuya: NOCTIS YOU AREN'T FINISHED.
Noctis: - seems very sad and now that it started to rain - what do you want?
angry
Byakuya: you said to prevent war you toke a life you took the wrong life someone amongst you is the kidnapped a fellow captain and Heiwa thought you did so he was trying to get her back and prevent a war. So you killed the wrong guy.
angelic
Noctis: I am aware of that, he mentioned something about someone being kidnapped but there was no choice left. I will not let my people get hurt.If you truly wish heiwa to be brought back to life, just ask for it.
Byakuya: That is what I want but you can't only his bankai can that is why I have in my hand. In order for him to be brought back we must find and kill the real guilty one. That is the curse of his bankai. So temporarily truth and we can't let Kyomi find out she would try to kill you.
Noctis: - a teardrop falls down from his left eye - it is far more simple than that byakuya. - Noctis raised his hand and pointed it out at heiwa's body - Live, my brother. - Afterwards noctis would collapse on his knees due his life force being drained and heiwa would return back to life.-
Heiwa: What happened Byakuya.

Byakuya: Noctis brought you back I told him why you fought.

Heiwa:thank you noctis ok the curse has passed on to him so we find Otaku we find the guilty one.

Kasu: I know who it is. Its Kobiragarahebi.
Heiwa:Thanks Kasu we'll need your help finding.

Kasu: yes sir. We will bring you back Noctis we promise.*they lept through the doorway into hueco muendo and started there search.
The next morning in squad 13 barracks.

Kyomi: YAWNNNNN!!!!!! -looks over at Shingo still sleeping- HEY YOU WAKE THE HELL UP!

Shingo: Huu.... o its just you..... -Falls back asleep-

Kyomi: Just me! Hado number thir-

Shingo: Fine Im up!

Kyomi: Imma go train for now.

2 hours of training later....

Kyomi: Humm...... thats weird Heiwa didnt randomly pop up yet..... Imma go check up on him.... (Walks to Squad 14's barracks being so close by to Squad 13's barracks)

Kyomi knocks on the barrack's door.

Kyomi: Hello! Anyone there!...... (3 minutes passed) Im coming in! (Opens the door and walks down the hall to the Captain's Quaters) No not here. (Walks to Heiwa's room) (Knocks) Hey Im coming in.... (Opens the door sees Noctis lying down practically dead) Hey what is Noctis doing here? Doesnt seem alive or at least coincesious. (Looks around the room) No blood either in this room or at on Noctis..... Wonder whats went on last night. Doesnt seem like Heiwa's here. (Leaves the barracks) (Flash Steps looking for Heiwa) Humm... Nowhere.....

Kyomi's thoughts: Damn that Heiwa leaving somewhere again unexpetively! (Sighs) He knows what he is doing..... I shouldnt bother..... Bet hes at hueco mundo...... Wait..... Hueco Mundo!.... No I shouldnt jump to conclusions......

Kyomi sends a message to Heiwa: Hey where the hell are you?! You havent appeared randomly today.
*Hueco muendo*
Heiwa: a hell butterfly. Oh crap I forgot about Kyomi she is soxgoing to kill me. Tell her what I about to say. *the hell butterfly heads back soul society and gets to Kyomi and tells her the whole thing*
Kyomi: Not wait'n for a reply. Shingo! Stop following me and come out!

Shingo: Let me guess were going to hueco mundo to meet up with youre bo- (Kyomi stickes and apple in his mouth)

Kyomi: I though I said shut the hell up yesterday! Well, I cant show you how Im gonna get in its a secret. (Not telling you viewers how yet.) Okay we are ready to go. Shingo you first.

Shingo walks into the garganta.

Shingo: Hey how did you open this garganta?

Kyomi: Secret ways. Now dont look, Im gonna have to close it now. (Closes it) Shingo, I may tell you alot, but I cant tell you everything.

Shingo: What ever, youll always be such a mysterious woman to me....

Kyomi closes her eyes to focus better on finding Heiwa's spiritual pressure.

Kyomi: Yep, hes here. (Goes in the direction of his spiritual pressure)
Kyomi: Hey you sent a hell butterfly to me. (Flys by her) O here it is!
Heiwa: Byakuya do you sense that spiritual pressure coming.
Byakuya: Oh no it is your girlfrie…………*heiwa kicks byakuya in the mouth* damn it what was that for.
Heiwa: just shut up and don't say anything about it. Hey Kasu wasn't there a lieutenant meeting today.
Kasu: Oh damn it I forgot.
Heiwa: don't worry I will say you with Byakuya the whole time. Well I have because its Ranagami's turn today for the meeting of the squad progression. I hate to the lieutenants. Lets stop and wait for Kyomi.
Kyomi: Hey Heiwa! (Turns Around and Shingo was far in the distance) Sorry Shingo you need to practice your flash step!

Shingo: Shut Up! You just wanted to see youre b- (Kyomi throws a butter sock at him) HEY DID YOU CLEAR OUT THE FRIDGE OR SOMETHING! FIRST AN APPLE NOW BUTTER!

Kyomi: Shut Up! We dont want to attract attention
Heiwa: Shingo too. I had kick Byakuya in the mouth before he finished. Hey why did you bring Shingo the lieutenants meeting is toady.
Shibō: OH SHIT NO I COMPLETELY FORGOT. RANAGAMI IS GOING TO KILL ME FOR SURE! Oops hi captain Heiwa Byakuya and Kyomi.
Shingo: OMG! I FORGOT AS WELL!

Kyomi: O well..... We will tell them they were on a mission with us.

Arrancar randomly appears before them.

Arrancar: S- (Kyomi grabs the arrancar and flash steps away)

Kyomi: NONE OF YOU DARE FOLLOW! ILL BE RIGHT BACK!

Some distance away
Kyomi: These are my friends. Dont you dare ruin it or I will kill you! (Throws the arrancar to the floor)
Arrancar: Geez.

Kyomi arrives back.
Kyomi: Back.
Heiwa: question for you Kyomi. Since Ranagami is in charge of today's meeting are you sure it would wise to mention you and me?
Kyomi: Lets say Byakuya had us all go on a mission.
O I gtg sleep be back in 8 to 13 hours im sayong hours not a time, because time zone differences
Heiwa: good idea Kyomi
Byakuya: Great now she's going to kill me. I hope doesn't start soon.
Kasu: actually she sholud be checking the lieutenants squad number right about now.

Byakuya: I'm dead meat thanks to mister and misses kiss kiss blab makes sick. Oops.
Heiwa: Would you like to do the honor Kyomi.
Kyomi: Sure (Kicks his the top of his head downwards)
Heiwa;That's going to leave a mark ok everyone lets gets get going.

Byakuya:*thinks to himself* First these two then its Ranagami who else will.l I piss off.
Kyomi: Okay we should get going, we dont want any more arrancars appearing.

Shingo points at Byakuya doing a silent laugh
Over in the Soul Society

Ranagami: Okay, now I will take role..... Hey why isnt Shingo and Kasu here?!
Byakuya: Don't laugh Shingo* Byakuya throws a ham at shingo's head* you ham.
Shingo: Did everyone unpack their fridges befor theyleft I got an apple a butter sock and a ham! I smell like food now...... Hope there isnt any soul bears here.....
Byakuya: now that os something you laugh at Shingo idiot.
Shingo: Shut the hell up!

Kyomi: Shut the hell up! Youre making to much noise back there! (Throws a steak at Shingo)
- Noctis's eyes slowly opened, revealing him being in a strange place, covered by light - Am i dead?
- Unknown Voice from behind - What are talking about, Chimera Noctis?
- Noctis quickly turned around, his eyes opened wide afterwards - Queen, why are you... no.. why am i here?
Queen: You relied on your greatest power that brought you here after being used. You never change do you? Even after two thousand years of loneliness, you have decided to care about the others and not yourself.
Noctis: - blushes lightly - Such is my fate.
Queen: - Walks next to him and places her hand on his head - Chimera Noctis, i entrust your decisions. Protect the new generation and dont come back too soon, take your time~!
- Noctis opens his eyes again, now appearing in Heiwa's room - So many of them are gone, they must have gone to Hueco Mundo.... Swarm... i must stop them before they die.

- Hueco Mundo, Swarm's lab -

Accelerator: So what is that thing you've been working on?
Swarm: Patience my friend, once the soul reapers enter the Las Noches.. it will be revealed.
Accelerator: - It must be something big - By the way, where is Noctis?
Swarm: Who knows, he can be anywhere. - Though it is weird, he should be here by now. -
- Random arrancar runs into the room - Swarm-sama! The soul reapers have entered Hueco Mundo!
Swarm: Excellent, for now we just observe.

- Hueco Mundo -

- Noctis's garganta openened for about 100m away from Soul Reapers *lazy to name* -
Noctis: - Lands on the sand - So they are here.
Shingo: Fine! If I cant make noise back there Im coming up there! (Catches up to Kyomi and Heiwa) Hey how you two l-

Kyomi: Ehrm.... (Socks his stomach) Somehow, everyday you get more annoying.....

Shingo: Ow Ow Ow Ow
Over in the Soul Society:

Ranagami: Hey Noctis have you seen Kasu and Shingo!?
Heiwa: Wow each day she surprises me with something different right byakuya.... byakuya what are writing in the sa………Oh my God.

Byakuya: don't you dare tell anyone about this.
Heiwa: I will when I want but not now ok lets go.