Bleach Anime Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

Bleach Anime 1551 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1551

over a year ago wantadog said…
Shingai: *Grabs the sword, preventing Heiwa from moving or dodging while Noctis attacked.* "Sorry, but I'm used to these kinds of wounds. Good job Noctis. So who's next?"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Riku114 said…
1 hour later

Kyomi: Ive improved especially with my hollow. Hey you guys ready to take off?!

Everyone: Yup!

They head out to the open garganta that was forgoten to be closed.

Nezia: So thats how you were planning to get in.

Over in hueco mundo.

Ranagami: There isnt really anybody left in a 100 mile radius...... Theyre all weaklings..... Too slow after all my training with th.......

???: Hey little sis! (Jumping Down from the Sky)

Ranagami: J-J-Jodin! (Jumps up an hugs her) Youre alive!? How!?

Jodin: Long Story..... Umm just one thing, I learned a lot of tricks for Yoruichi-san and Soifon-san before they died...... Youve always been so clingy........ HEY YOU UGLY! YOU GUYS NEED TO WATCH MENOS FOREST BETTER IVE BEEN LIVING THERE FOR OVER 100 YEARS AND NO ONE EVEN NOTICED ME!
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Heiwa: you can't kill me that easily. Do you even know who my grandpa on my mom's side the previous captain of squad 12 Mayuri Kurotsuchi. And I haven all of his old tricks like copying organs.* pushes the sword out and removes both of noctis's arms.*
Shingai: *Easily recovers from the wound to his neck and kicks Heiwa into the ground, placing his palm on his head and firing a cero*
over a year ago NateBind said…
Noctis: - Slashes his zanpakuto in diagonal before Heiwa was able to do anything as Noctis was much faster than his opponent who would be sliced in half after reciving that hit and ofcourse Shingai's Cero would probably cover it too.-

Noctis: Just die.
Primera and Segunda Espada attacking one captain at once is suicide.. for captain ofc ^_^.
Kyomi: Hey there! hane o touketsu (freezing feathers) (abilty feathers off of the shikai go around the enemy resticting the body's movement) (zanpaktou already in shikai) I brought some friends. Jodin long time no see.

Everyone who Kyomi brought: Hello!
Kyomi: Damn you! (Puts on her hollow mask) Dont touch my friend! I began to get along with my hollow.

Jodin: Shunpo (Kicks Noctis in the Butt) YOU IGNORED ME YOU IDIOT!
Shingai: "Hello, so which one do I get to kill first?" *Shakes off Kyomi's attack.*
Heiwa:like I said you can't kill that's easily *he grabs hold of shingai* you won't recover from this hado number 33 sōkatsui.
Shingai: *Backflips so that the hado flew harmlessly under him and slams his feet into Heiwa's face, sending him flying.* "I'm bored, Noctis wanna end it?
Kyomi: That is so like you...... To go for the butt and not the head when you feel annoyed....

Jodin: (Grabs Ranagami's hand and doges with her) YOU IDIOT YOU ALMOST HIT ME WITH THAT!
Kyomi: Damn dont end it yet I just got here! (Does a super fast flash step and cuts off Shinigai's arm with increased speed from her hollow)
Noctis shouts all over the hall as he would appear surrounded in crimson red aura that meant one thing, he utilized his resurreccion: Halt - Everyone would be unable to move, including Shingai -

Noctis: I remember someone saying about having no intrest in war... - looks at Kyomi -
- All attacks before me and after are nullified. -
Kyomi: I dont, but when my friend are in danger, there is no way I can help it.
Shingai: "Oi Noctis, let me go or else. I have to repay the Visored over there. I'd say an eyeball would cover it."
Heiwa: You seriously forgot that your hypnotism doesn't work me. BANKAI! *his zanpakuto to goes under transformation.* Mujitsu no Fukushū this fight is between you and me noctis. So here is something to stop your power. SAIMIN NAMI.* It makes a direct hit on noctis* I order you oil shingai.
Noctis: I will not let any of you move. - Looks at the dead arrancars lying all over the hall - Soul Reapers who were not responsible for murdering all those arrancars may leave, including Heiwa. Others will stay and pay for their crime, what you say?

- Stops Heiwa once more, this time he totally blanks him out that means Heiwa's bankai is sealed off back to shikai and he is sleeping. -
Shingo: (Flash Steps Up to Shingai places sword to neck) Btw, do you remeber me! HShingo! A vizard tactic my friend Shingo made up! (Looks straight at Noctis) Thats shingo's captain you want "to pay back" but that might hurt my friends captain if anything like that went on so do you dare to do anything funny.
- Releases Shingai -
HShingo goes to slice neck but misses and slashes arm
Shingai: *Looks at Noctis* "Ya ya, fine Mr superiority complex." *Notices the blade at his neck and rolls his eyes* "If you really want to go then bring it." *Kicks him in the gut and fires three consecutive cero's.* "Visored? I think not."
Kyomi: I will leave when I know how HShingo goes in the fight he hates when Im threatens. Im just here to make sure he doesnt die. (Goes sits in the corner)
- Feels being ignored -

Noctis: I shall give you exactly three minutes to think over and turn back if not you will die while regretting it. - Serious tone, he is not joking as he can do that xD that goes for every soul reaper that just recently arrived except wolfmaster's -
Kyomi: O I guess this is where Im supposed to get going. (Catches Shingo which was flying at takes him through the garganta and moves him to Squad 4 barracks and flash steps back before Squad 4 could comment)
*heiwa came to but was acting weird* HHeiwa: Thank you Noctis. You have but no one mess heiwa's friends especially Kyomi the one he love so says his HOLLOW FORM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHa.
Noctis: Get lost, now.
Kyomi: Hey Heiwa had to go take care of my little lt. O geez I get over it and he begins it. (Hollofies grabs HHeiwa by the head and carries him through the garganta)
Shingai: *Ignores the soul reapers and picks up his arm and reattaches it* "Whatever, you can handle the rest Noctis"
HHeiwa: Damn it let me go HKyomi.
- Makes sure to close that garganta so those soul reapers could not come back in and those who still stood in Las Noches couldnt go back. -

Noctis: Ofcourse, they will pay for what they have done. - Glances over wolfmaster's soul reapers -

*lazy to write names ^_) now to wait when he will get back*
Kyomi: This is for youre own good! Ive been in that state before and it sucks too much energy away youll have no chance against them. (In squad 13 barracks) (Kyomi uses he zanpaktou to pull off Heiwa's mask)
hmmm
Heiwa: did you here what my hollow form said to them.
Kyomi: I dont care......... I dont want you to suffer in that mode
Heiwa: you have no idea what he can do. He is a monster that rukia sealed up deep with me so could never. That hollow came out will I training with byakuya and tried to kill him. I'm sorry just stay away I don't want to hurt you.* he flashsteps away from Kyomi and goes to the human world and hid*
Kyomi: Damn him he doesnt think I wouldnt know that being the grandson of Ichigo, whos hollow nearly destroyed hell! (Flash Steps After Him) (Uses flash step and hollow mask to catch up with him) I already figured that out a while ago when I found out you were Ichigo's grandson.
- A garganta opens in Rukongai District, it is so small that even the Seireitei's sensors would assign it as 'weak' since the spiritual pressure coming out of it is not higher than ordinary hollow's -

*Swarm steps out of the garganta with a wicked smile on his face.. which is unfortunately covered with bandages* Fufufu, now that Soul Reapers are busy from recovering and Espada does not keep up a track on me... time to devour some souls~ hehehe. *Reproduces ten swarms that wander off to Rukongai, devouring souls that are away from the others*
Kyomi: Hey Jodin...... Can you help me find Heiwa...... He ran away somewhere in the human world

Jodin: K just cause its you..... Ranagami youre calling me too.....

Rangami: Okay.......
Kyomi: Hiewa! Plz come out!
Jodin: Hiewa!
Ranagami: Hiewa!
Kyomi: Hiewa! I already figured out how dangerous youre hollow would be along time ago when I heard Ichigo was one of youre relitives!
Byakuya: Its one thing to enter into shinigami territory but absorbing souls I will not allow. Yūtopiano ōraburasuto.*he destroys all but the real swarm* Leave know.

Heiwa: Kyomi please just stay away from I need to do this on my own don't try to find me.* he goes faster*
Kyomi: (sighs) Humm.... fine I accept your choice, but come back as soon as you can. I just dont want to end up worring.
Byakuya: leave the soul society now swarm.
Kyomi heads back.

Goes to her barracks.

Kyomi: He doesnt get it.....(Takes a nap)
*back in the human Heiwa uses a hell butterfly to send a message to Kyomi*
Heiwa: I sorry this is something I need to do by myself. It may take a while but I will return I promise. I love you Kyomi and nothing will prevent me from that. Please you have to try and prevent the head captain from replacing me.* heiwa sends the hell butterfly off and then disappears.*

- Swarm hides himself in one of the buildings in Rukongai as all of his swarms were defeated. -

Swarm: - Eyes open wide as suddenly someone spoke to him and indeed that someone called him by his name which was not stated by anyone - Hahaha, heres a big deal.. i dont know what you're talking about and i am not aware of somekind of "Swarm" i am Accelerator.

-He would then grin before reproducing a high amount of swarms who ran off to Rukongai, hiding among the ordinary people, leaving one swarm with Byakuya -
Kyomi: Yawnn.... I wonder what Heiwa is doing to himself.....

(Goes into her soul world)
Tenshi: Hey somethings bothering you Kyomi....
Kyomi: Not really......
Tenshi: Im part of youre soul I can tell when something is clouding up the atmosphere.......
Kyomi: O well, I dont know what is.....
HKyomi: He He I think you do....
Kyomi: Shut up....
Tenshi: Its just plan obvious Kyomi......
Kyomi: I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT! Im sorry for yelling.
Tenshi: Its alright, just I hope what ever it is gets better.....
HKyomi: Hey if you need to use me, but im pretty satisfied today....
Kyomi: Damn he says the most obvious things.

(Sends message back: YOU SAY THE MOST DAMNED OBIVOUS THINGS!!!!)
Byakuya: Swarm you can't win if I learnedly anything from Heiwa it is how to smell out an espada.*byakuya tracks and cuts down all the clones and appears in front of the real one* now leave.

*back in the human world*
Heiwa: You are always right about me. This is the last message I will return. *as soon as the hell butterfly hevanishes once again.
ill be right back gotta take care of the birds