Bleach Anime Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

Bleach Anime 1551 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1551

over a year ago NateBind said…
- Noctis gently raised his head and looked forward, far away where the soul reapers were. -

Noctis: - sighs - Hmm, lets see what they want... maybe they wont be so agressive this time.

- He stood up and slowly moved towards the soul reapers, oh an he is moving in the air.. airwalk~ -
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Hey Noctis must you be in the soul society and in he world of the living. Its our job as shinigmai too protect them. Cant you just go to a different place that isnt our job to protect....
over a year ago wantadog said…
Roiyaru: *Enter's Kaosu's chamber* "Lord Kaosu, I have returned from the Soul Society."
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Heiwa: Byakuya is on his way. Good thing my flashstep is faster than yours or wouldn't have caught up to you.
last edited over a year ago
Kyomi: Heiwa, Byakuya is coming dont be too agressive thourds Noctis but be prepared
- As Noctis made it to soul reapers, noticing Kyomi he made a gentle bow -

Noctis: Hey Noctis, huh . . . ? Good! Seems like not all soul reapers attack "Us" on-sight. Oh and dont worry, i wont "Steal" your job for a long period of time... its just that.... - blushes - i forgot what i was going to say... ugh.. it is getting crowded again?
Kyomi: Screech Kuro no Tenshi (Flash Steps far behind Noctis and nocks out all 5 gillians at once) Sorry I had to take care of my job before I get to chat. Any way it wasnt that you were "stealing" my job, its that its also my job to kill you guys and by entering the area we are supposed to protect, sets you up as an "enemy", which is making the job much harder because Im not tring to be the cause of a full blown war again between shinigami and espada.
Heiwa: Byakuya you finally made it shall we.
Heiwa and Byakuya: Why are you in the human would.
Heiwa: Can't you stay hueco muendo for one day. I am tired of you espadas stay in hueco muendo for at least 24 hours.
Kyomi: You two have always been so straight to the point when you tell some one to "get the hell out of here"....... Especially you Byakuya
- Noctis turned around, noticing that she was capable of killing those gillians with ease -

Noctis: Intresting, by the way do not worry about me. Im not just an ordinary arrancar.. you should have realised it by now that i have no interest in this so called "Shinigami x Arrancar" war as my purpose is far greater than that.

- Noctis recalls the moment when Queen of Hueco Mundo told him, her last wish before her death -

Noctis: - sits down and enjoy's the moonlight - Sorry, seems like i will stay for a while here. Unless you have anything more to say... i'd suggest you to leave. - kind tone -
Heiwa: well I'm tired of them coming in and out when they please and Byakuya has always been like that for as long as I can remembe.

Byakuya: What ever. And we won't leave you will and your gillians with you NOW!
Kyomi: I doubt I would be allowed to do that...... I would be scolded baldy and maybe counted as a traitor if I do, I guess I cant say this in any nicer way So *Sighs* You need to get out of the shiniami's territory.

Shingo thinking: Finally she got to the point.
Kyomi: Ik it is getting annoying, but saying it staright foward wouldnt work, for example last time he visited the soul society, so I choose to try something different that wouldnt cause a war
- Noctis stands up and looks at the soul reapers -

Noctis: Long time ago i remember there was a soul reaper who did not care about rules, he who loved to fight for no reason and his power was immense. Its a shame that he is not here anymore. - Slowly turns around - I have warned you, even my own kindness has its limits. Everything is up to you as i want to enjoy this realm for a little longer.
angry
Heiwa: How about this? GET THE DAMN ASS HELL OUTA HERE EL PEREZOSO!
Manimosa: HEY YOU! ESPADA JERK! WHATS YOUR NAME AND WHAT NUMBER ARE YOU!? IM CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 11 MANIMOSA ZARAKI GREAT GRAND NIECE OF THE FAMOUS KENPATCHI ZERAKI WHICH I AM PROUD TO WEAR HIS NAME! SO ONCE AGAIN I ASK. WHAT IS YOUR NAME AN NUMBER!

Kyomi: Omg. An even worse person at speaking.

Hirabuhei: Now now, I dont want you making it harder for them, so just shut up if you dont want me dragging you back.

Minamosa: You just ruined my enterance.

Kyomi: -_-'''
Noctis: I am Chimera Noctis, highborn prince of Hueco Mundo and Primera Espada.
Heiwa: Oh no! Not her ok she is going to start a war.
Byakuya: This is not going to be good. Well at least Ranagami ain't here.
Manimosa: Well guess what Mr.Chimera, im gonna kill you! (Starts a super fast sword charge)
Ranagami: What are you talking about I just got here, but some one is already tring to kill him which takes the fun out of it.
Hirabuhei grabs Manimosa's legs and throws her quiet a distance.

Hirabuhei: I told you to stop!
Hirabuhei: Hey sorry about my twin Noctis I think it is. She got all the evil crazy wild and no self control part when she was born and I got the self control calm saine and kind part.
rainy
Heiwsa and and Byakuya: -_- "OH NO!" -_-
Noctis: - chuckles - I think i know who might be a perfect best friend for your twin.. we have someone like her too...

- Recalls how evil and crazy.. without self control Swarm is.. - Fufu, indeed~...
Hiewa: Seriously trying to play match maker pathetic. Manimosa chill out!
Kyomi: Hey Hirabuhei! O and Noctis we gave you entertainment so can you leave?

Hirabuhei: Ya can you leave?

Masaomi *faint sound because of the length she was thrown*: Hey dont you dare leave! I didnt kill you yet!
Btw this is Riku, I was looking at page 5 waiting for a response lol
(faint noise coming frok behind the shinigamis)
Heiwa: huh. Just great more gillians. Hodo number 33-sōkatsui-Blue flame crash down
- Noctis sighs loudly -
Noctis: Entertainment? Im not fond of violence nor anything that relies on it, - turns around, looking at the cityscape - Hmm, perhaps... Kyomi-chan, how about a deal? Me against Masaomi, if i win.. i will stay... if i lose.. i will leave no.. rather die. - Makes a cute look on his face -
@Riku, happened to me too ^_^
Kyomi: First, dont call me Kyomi-chan, I hate it, secondly it would probably be too dangerous. You seem like you have something up your back as well. Hey Heiwa what do you think?
Heiwa: How about this instead if I can cut you at least once within a time limit you leave if not we leave and Kyomi chooses the time limit.
Kyomi: I agree
Heiwa: noctis what about you.
Noctis: I refuse, i wish to oppose the one who calls herself Kenpachi. She is probably someone who took the name for fun and now is acting all tough, well how childish of you... - tries to anger her -
Heiwa: Dude kenpachi is the name given to the captain of squad 11 but her uncle was captain of squad eleven once.
Hirabuhei: My sisters an idiot, anyway Ive fought her and beat her thats why Im able to through he soeasily.

Masaomi: Damn you two.

Hirabuhei sticks her arm up and masaomi runs staight into it and falls
Heiwa: So noctis what's it going to be.
Noctis: - Chuckles - New idea, all of you against me... the terms are the same.... oh and dont worry you wont end up being killed. - Evil Aura surrounds him -

Noctis: Yees... intresting idea indeed... maybe i could give Masaomi-chan a lesson or two... though i think that im unable to fight that well as i used to.
Heiwa: Deal but I'm first. *drew his zanpakuto* Take flight Seigino Īguru.*it transformed* Try dodging this. Odori Īgurusu.
Kyomi: Dont worry None of us have foughten to recently If every1 else accepts as well, I accept.

Ramagami: Agree.

Hirabuhei: Agree

Masaomi: Teach me a lesson! Psh! Im gonna teach you a lesson! DONT CALL ME A WEAKLING!

Shingo: I guess thats a yes, so sure.
Hirabuhei: Have those who hear youre sound fall and perish, sonikku no nami

Kyomi: Screech Kuro no Tenshi

Shingo: Kill Satsugai, try this Pisutoru no hakka, (zanpkatou changes into pistol, shingo starts to shoot at Noctis)

Ranagami: Hunt Hunt Midori Tora
- Noctis quickly placed his hand forward and blocked the cutting wind blades with his palm, reciving a slight cut -

Noctis: You're strong but... is that really it? - He utilized sonido to appear 2 meters above Heiwa and released a dark-purple cero towards his head -
Kyomi: heirō (makes a blinding light from zanpajtou)
Byakuya: I don't t think so. Bring Utopia Yūtopiano suishin. *it transformed* Yūtopiano no ōraburarasuto. *it hit the cero before it hit heiwa.
Kyomi: bokashi no tsubasa (flash steps and blocks the cero with the feathers made of pure spiritual pressure)
Kyomi: O hi Byakuya
Kyomi: Everybody cover everyones back
- Seeing that he truly was rusty he decided to rely on his ressureccion -

Noctis: Rule, Rey... - a burst of crimson-red energy blasts around Noctis, knocking away anyone who is nearby , he would then appear standing still. Bathed in crimson- red aura, his reiatsu was now even higher than before.

Noctis: - Utilizing his mind control ability he would force everyone on their knees and make them unable to move - I command you, Kneel~.
Heiwa: Thanks you two hey Kyomi would this be classified as an emergency.