Bleach Anime Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

Bleach Anime 1551 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1551

over a year ago Riku114 said…
Nezia: Why do you want me? What is so special about me?
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Jigoku: Kasu over here. We should be safe in here.
over a year ago NateBind said…
Noctis: I have nothing to do with this decision, it is all the will of hogyoku.
(Noctis placed his hand inside of his pocket, taking out a golden ring that had a strange purple gem on it.) What do you think? Took me a while to make it.. Since we met only once I had some problems to make it fit perfectly... Haha~! This seems like a proposal...
Kyomi: Where did Jigoku and Kasu go?

Shingo: Over there.

Kyomi: Hey you two what are you guys doing here?
Nezia: Where did you get that, the soul society sealed that away years ago!? (Looks at the hogyoku) Answer this question and I will give an answer myself.
Noctis: This hogyoku (glares at the ring) was made by me. I won't bother telling you why and how, you wouldn't like to listen a long and boring story, wouldn't you, my dear?
last edited over a year ago
Nezia: (sighs) I guess there is no other real option..... I guess I must help you...... Maybe it was destined because of my name to help an arrancar....... Being Nezia Ekusos, backwards of Sosuke Aizen........ (sighs) So what shall I do first?
Heiwa: I sense trouble.

(Soul society)

Jigoku: oh shit I'm out*flash steps away*.

Kasu:me too*frabs Shingo and flashsteps away.
Kyomi: Kyoko Kurag, go fetch them.

Kyoko: Hello...... (grabs Kasu)

Kurag: No no, this wont do..... (Grabs Jigoku)
Jigoku: Get the hell off.*spins and kicks Kurag in the face then flashsteps away*.

Kasu: I don't think so.*elbows kyoko and flashsteps away while still holding on to Shingo.*
Noctis: First equip the ring.. (raises his hand) I already have mine... oh and yes, this hogyoku was divided into two little pieces as i feared that i wouldnt be able to handle it by myself.. (Extends his hand forward, having the ring on his palm, waiting for it's master to pick it up) Then we shall go and have a little chat with Kurosaki.. but do not tell him about the hogyoku.. haha lets say this was a proposal~!
Kyoko: Damn you after than no way Im letting you go! (Catches up again) Too slow.

Kurag: ....... (Chases her and catches up again) Hello..... No lt can be a captain level at flash step.
Nezia puts on the ring.

Nezia: Okay......
(Noctis gently placed his hand on her right shoulder, after doing so both of them vanished and eventually appeared next to Heiwa in no time.)

Noctis: So, you wanted to talk with me.. Kurosaki?

Heiwa: Simple really. If you have a hogyoku give it here and nezia get over here. And your ability to control people by using their soul don't work on me. I set traps to protect my soul from your powers.

(Soul society)

Jigoku: damn it.

Kasu: you can't make me go with you.*Throws Shingo at her and flashsteps away*.
Kyoko: O yes I can!

Kurag: (smirks) Youre comming back

(human world)

Nezia shakes her head no.
Noctis: You are yet to understand my ability.... really Kurosaki.. it is so simple.. yet you're trying the most complicated things... and no i do not posses such thing as hogyoku, if im not correct you, soul reapers sealed it away, ages ago....(gently holds Nezia by her hand)
Nezia: Dont worry Heiwa, Im not under his control.
Heiwa: I ain't stupid. I know you noctis you are smart enough to create one. Ranagami I know your there. Grab Nezia and get the hell out of here and remove the ring on her.
Ranagami: You know me......

Nezia kicks Heiwa.

Nezia: No. Dont order Noctis.
Noctis: (Sits down with all that depressed look on his face) W-why... why so many people are against our proposal..... (Keeps staying in that position)
Ranagami: Im just too curious......

Nezia: Can we go soon, to where ever?
Heiwa:*grabs nezia's arm*. Listen Nezia I don't care you not going to be with him. You like family to some of the shinigami. Mostly jigoku.
Noctis: (Suddenly gets up, pulling by Nezia's arm.. which leaves her.. between him and Heiwa.. pulling her by the arms) Thats right! We need to get ourselves to Soul Society!! Garganta would drag too much attention... perhaps you could open a senkaimon... and what do you mean we she cant be with me.. (glares at Nezia)
Nezia pulls out her sword.

Nezia: Poison Yuudoku Kobura. Im sorry, but Im doing this under my own free will. Go back and tell the others Heiwa. Im not afraid to strike.

Ranagami flash steps through a senkimon.
Ranagami: Im here to bear some bad news. (Arrives at the lt training ground)

Kyomi: Go on.......

Ranagami: Nezia, well has commited to treason and is heading this way with Noctis.

Kyomi: Of course....... Why must we have so many traitors....
Noctis: Eh.... she left... oh.. senkaimon is open! Lets go Nezia... by the way no need to swing around with your sword.. not cool... (Noctis slowly stepped inside the senkaimon, that led to soul society where he appeared not very long time after entering.)
Nezia: I dont like geting bossed around by non-superiors or having superiors be bossed around by people who arent superior to my superiors Noctis. (enters)
Nezia: Although, are you sure you can control Aizen once you revive him, he took do the soul society rather easily.....
Noctis: Control? Revive? He is already awakened by one of the espada, but he is not completely healed yet thats why im going to wait one day in soul society.. i accidently found out about this plan while having fun around with my mind read ability and we are going to kill him for good, with the help of these two.. (points at their rings before arriving on Seireitei's wall)
Nezia: Wait what? Im confused, so we are killing him? Then the question changes into 3 totaly different questions.
1. Who are "these two"
2. Are you crazy?
3. Who is this "espada"?
Noctis: The rings Nezia.. rings~.. the gem is the hougyoku.. their powers can be released with my command... that makes our hogyoku and skills against his.. well.. if im correct he cant use his tricky zanpakuto anymore.. which makes it more easy, the espada that released him was Swarm.. well him and Accelerator.. and im not crazy.. by the way.. we should hang at your place for a while as i dont think that other soul reapers will.. yeah you know.
Nezia: Okay...... Although at least a 3rd of the soul society knows of my treason.....
Noctis: And most of other soul reapers are under my soul control... funny huh.. i managed to get so many of them with my previous visit here..~besides i have an idea.. (Slowly walks towards Nezia's squads barracks)
Heiwa: why nezia why. I will get you back. I promise.*he opens a garganta*. Byakuya tell Kyomi to stay away from hueco Mendoza and that I am going in alone.*goes through the garganta then closes it*. Nezia I am coming.

Byakuya: got it.*flashsteps to Kyomi and tells her*. But if know heiwa, the only reason he is doing this is because she looks like his younger sister.

(Sorry just started watching Angel beat on you tube.)
Nezia: What could that be......
Heiwa: ok noctis where are you.* disguises him self as an arrancar*.

(Soul society)
Byakuya: Noctis is here I can fell it.
Ben we are in the soul society.....

Kyomi: Ahh......... Nezia is here again....... Ya mostly....... I like Nezia too....... I didnt really care about Misuse becoming a traitor....... Also, if you know Nezia, she is doing this for what she thinks is a good reason and wont chane her mind............
Noctis: (Sits down behind Nezia's desk) You will see... after some of the captains will come.. ofcourse... hehe~ i have a good idea indeed... (places his legs on her desk) untill that.. we have nothing to do.. meh~

*Heiwa makes mistakes too... xD*
Nezia: Cant you just tell me....
Noctis: Nope.. sweetie.. i can assure you that it has nothing to do with violence... hmm actually a new idea just came upon me... yeah.. lets see.. im a prince after all.. so we could tell that this is like.. a treaty... between arrancars and soul reapers.. haha~ cool right?
Nezia: Humm....... Does time mean I should make my spiritual pressure reconizeable?
Noctis: Uh? Oh yeah.. sure...
Brb
Riku: KK

Nezia allows her spiritual pressure to become easily traceable.

Kyomi: (sighs) Shingo (waves finger to tell him to come closer) we are going to check out Nezia, it obviously her spiritual pressure, but its obviously tring to get attention, she can get really good at masking her spiritual pressure....... (flash steps to Squad 8 barracks) Of course Nezia and Noctis are here......
Byakuya: what are you doing here noctis.

(Hueco muendo)

Heiwa: ok now to wait for them.

(Ben:I know but heiwa doesn't and he has a plan had to help my mom clean out the fridge. Quicker and easier than I thought.)
Noctis: Spending my glorious time with my love... and what about you.. Byakuya? (Still appears to be having his legs on the table)
Nezia: love...... no......

Kyomi: Hi......
Noctis: Ahaha~ i was just joking.. (places his hand on the back of his head, smiling while doing so. ) Hello miss. Kyomi.
Kyomi: You know how much that bothers me....