Bleach Anime Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

Bleach Anime 1551 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1551

over a year ago NateBind said…
Swarm: Your abilities are still useless, begone arrancar or shinigami... i dont care whoever you are... fool.
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Byakuya: Hurry up heiwa you have been in that state for too long.*flash steps to Kyomi* Hey Kyomi. You worried about heiwa like I am.

(Be back in 1½-2 hours)
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Sure am, but Im been busy getting my siblings back to shape
(back)

[Hueco muendo]

Misuse: Shutup. I don't care If I can't help or not I ain't leaving hueco muendo. I actually like it here. Plus I hate shinigamis. I was disguised as one for one reason. To throw them off your trail. So I will be somewhere else in here oh by the way heiwa entered his meditation state 6 weeks ago and that is bad for you guys. See ya.
Kyomi: You guys have an extra 2 hours to continue youre break Kyoko and Kurag.

Kyoko: Extra time?!

Kyomi: Ya I need to check something with Byakuya.

(Flash Steps Away)

Kyomi: Do you know where Misuse has been recently? I havent seen him around any time soon. He is a new lt and I cant give him my full trust yet......
Byakuya: Jigoku told me that what I am about to tell you helped put heiwa in this state. Misuse committed treason. I new something was wrong with him because his spiritual pressure felt like that of an arrancar to heiwa and me. He went to hueco muendo. Jigoku tried to stop him but got really hurt.
Kyomi: So I wasnt the only one who relized that....... I hope Jigoku gets better....... Hey do you know where Shingo is?
Byakuya: Jigoku is fine. Her healing time was up yesterday. And Shingo I have no idea where he is.
Kyomi: Thanks. I need to go find Shingo.

(Flash Steps off)

Kyomi: There you are Shingo.

(blind folds him and flash steps off)

Kyomi: Kyoko Kurag, break is up.

(blindfolds them and flash steps off to squad 13 barracks and goes to her secret training ground)

Kyoko: Back here again.....

Kurag: Yup......

Shingo: .......

Kyomi: Is something wrong Shingo?

Shingo: What the hell?!

Kyomi: Huu?

Shingo: Many thing I dont know:
1st: Who are they?!
2nd: What is this place?!
3rd: Why do they know it and I dont?!
4th: Why did you kidnap me and place me here?!
5th: Why is one an arrancar!?

Kyomi: They are my sibilings. Long Story. This is my secret training ground. I took them here to catch them up in training, and you are gonna start training here too.

Shingo: O.... kay......

Kyomi: Ill be in this room, Kyoko can you explain to Shingo on how this works?

Kyoko: Sure (Explains to Shingo)

Voice: We shall now begin. (They begin)

Sorry about how long it took, I was eating and watching Final Destination II
(Heiwa meditation state and spirit world)

HHeiwa: SO I AM A DUMBASS IS THAT WELL AT LEAST I HAVE A BRAIN.

Īguru: I DO HAVE ONE YOUR THE ONE THAT HAS A BUTT FOR A BRAIN.

HHeiwa: TAKE THAT BACK YOU SON OF BITCH.
*They start fighting *

Heiwa: Oh man. Why does this have to happen to me. HEY FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS YOU TWO ARE TO SIT THERE AND THINK. NO SPEAKING GOT IT.
*the two stop fighting and get right to thinking.*
Voice: Okay Ill put you against 5 Swarm....

Shingo: Easy.

Voice: 12x Stronger than the Original.....

Shingo: O....

Kyoko: O.....

Kurag: O..... This wont be easy.....

Kyoko and Shingo: You dont say!!!!!
- Soul Society -

- As Noctis had no mood for chat nor he did not need any help, Lin decided to check out whats going on in Soul Society. -

Lin: Uhh... now i have to act like i always do... erm.. lets see.. i am from squad.. [ Looks at her badge before realising that she was 8th squad's, 4th seat.] Ugh, my memory is so messed up, lets see if Nezia-sama or Mikomo-chan are around... [ Wanders off to 8th squad's barracks, looking for her Captain. ]

- Hueco Mundo -

Swarm: A fool. 6 weeks... this world will collapse in 3 days.
Accelerator: Really?!?!
Swarm: Yeah.
last edited over a year ago
HHeiwa: Heiwa can I get some rest my head hurts.

Heiwa: has it exploded.

HHeiwa: no.

Heiwa: there's your answer same goes for you īguru.

HHeiwa: jerk.
Nezia: Seat 12, did you see anything suspicious yet?

Seat 12: Nope None At All.

Nezia: Good you are dismissed.

Seat 12 goes off.

Seat 12: Hey are you new? O youre seat 4? Nice seeing you around........ I dont usually run into the Seats 5 and up.......
Lin, after turning around slowly with an very confused look on her face: H..h-hello there... uhm.. do you know.. by any chance... umm.. where.. Nezia-sama is.. i need.. to talk to her... - blushes. -
Shingo Kyoko and Kurag begin to breathe heavily.

Voice: I guess you cant handle so much...... (Vanishes the undefeated 3 swarm at the push of a button and Kyomi walks out)

Kyomi: Heres something that will help you. *Tea*

Shingo: Wow that works really good, whats in it?

Kyomi: Secret mixture....... Okay for the next training is much more easier on your self, we are gonna visit our own spiritual world.

Shingo: K……

Kyoko: (sighs) Fine…..

Kyomi: Kurag, you get a break.

Kurag: Yay!

~Kyomi’s Spirit World~
Tenshi: O hi Kyomi!

HKyomi: O lookie here Kyomi’s back for no apparent reason.

Tenshi: Be nice you hollow, you’ve been becoming more like a hollow sience you’ve been used more often……

HKyomi: Shut up……

Kyomi: Hello…..

HKyomi: At least I finally get to be used and visit places out side of here……

Tenshi: Well, that’s a bummer I never get this place alone because I get used a lot more often than you, because Kyomi resorts to me before you…..

Kyomi: Hello……

HKyomi: At least im stonger than you…..

Teshi: Psh….. Not true…..

HKyomi: Wanna prove it?

Tenshi: Fine lets go on ahead (The two prepare for battle)

Kyomi: HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

Tenshi: Hi….

Kyomi: Dang! Sience I last left you two became like children…… The more me and HKyomi become better friends, the more it seems that you two begin to hate each other……….

HKyomi: Not true……. I still don’t like you Kyomi…….

Kyomi: Damn I still hate you!

HKyomi: Then why do you use me?

Kyomi: Cause youre a brat! (sighs) Whatever…… I didn’t come here to argue….. I came here to inhance the friendship…… So (begin talking)

~Shingo’s World~

HShingo: O Shingo came to visit!

Satusagai: Yes he did.

HShingo: You seem to have no emotions…….

Shingo: Look at this place! Kitchens! TV! Video Game! A bed! Where the he- O ya it falls from the sky……

Satusagai: You sure make this a nice place to stay……..

HShingo: Fit for a king…….

Shingo: Well I was sent here to become more friendly with you two…….

~Kyoko’s World~

Kyoko: Hey megami HKyoko. I was sent here to become better friends…..

HKyoko: Whatever……..
Seat 12: Ya take a left on the 3rd area to turn and I believe she should be there......
Lin: Oh thank you~! [ She took the path which led directly to her Captain's office, once she was infront of the door she knocked few times before stepping inside where Nezia currently was. ]

Lin: Umm, Nezia-sama~! Could i ask something from you...?! [ Lin looked rather troubled, she also had a visible injury nearby her neck due Chimera's grip which was engulfed with his reiatsu that slightly burned her skin. ]
Nezia: What is it and what is that injury from?
Lin: Uh? Injury? - Looks at herself untill noticing a slight burn around her neck. She then placed her hand on the back of her head, smiling while doing so. - Ehh~, this is just.. umm.. me and my boyfriend.. had a little... accident.. uum.. during our training~!

- Warps a white scarf around her neck. - Uhm, i wanted to ask you about... lets see... oh right~! Reporting for duty! The hollows that we're found in the world of living we're eliminated. There we're no other troubles (lies).
Nezia: Okay and you have a boyfriend?
Heiwa: So what in the world is noctis up to.

Īguru: I don't know. Noctis is hard to figure out.

Heiwa: HHeiwa other than to piss off the shinigami why would you destroy a whole town.

HHeiwa: one of two other reasons.1. To eat the souls and get stronger.

Heiwa: that might be it.

HHeiwa: 2. To create the key to the soul king dimension.

Heiwa: Wizened already tried that and failed. But that is more of a likely reason.

HHeiwa: WAIT A MINUTE. HE MIGHT NE TRYING TO REVIVE AIZEN, CREATE THE KEY, AND GET STRONGER. THAT HAS TO BE IT.

Heiwa: YOUR RIGHT THAT MUST BE IT. THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLAINATION. PLUS HE IS PROBABLY HATING THE LIVING AND TRYING TO PISS US SHINIGAMI OFF. YOU TWO GET TO TRAINING. I AM GOING TO START TRAINING MYSELF. BUT THIS REMAINS BETWEEN US.*comes out of his meditation state and more spiritual pressure is being released*.

Byakuya: EVRRYONE DISPERSE GO BACK TO YOUR BARRACKS AND WAIT FOR FUTHER INSTRUCTIONS. Heiwa it is about time.

Heiwa: *texts every captain and lieutenant*. STSRT TRAINING HARD VERY HARD. NO QUESTIONS BECAUSE I WILL NOT REVEAL THE ANSWER WHY. ALL LIEUTENANTS MUST TRAIN WITH EACH OTHER. WHILE CAPTAINS TRAIN BY THEMSELVES. NOW GET TO TRAINING.

Byakuya: got heiwa*flash steps to his training grounds and starts training.*

Jigoku: Shibō, Kyōfu, Urufu, Kasu, and Tsurara lets go.

Shibō: I was hoping I didn't have to.

Kyōfu: Shibō quit whining and lets go.

Tsurara: I am on my way to the training grounds.

Urufu: Ok I will let Shingo know where we are.*texts Shingo*. Shingo meet us at the lieutenant training grounds.

Kasu: I hope I am much use to you guys.

(Squad 12 barracks)

Otaku: Heiwa what do you know.

(Heiwa's personal training grounds)

Heiwa: Ok time to train my self till I can't move.*puts on a 10,000 pound turtle shell and starts training.

(Hueco Muendo)

Misuse: SWARM HEIWA IS OUT OF HIS STATE AND I INTERSECTED A TEXT FOR ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS TO TRAIN BUT HE WON'T SAY WHY. HE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU GUYS I JUST KNOW IT.
Lin, looks rather surprised as Nezia kept asking questions which we're hard answer to: Uhh~! Yeah.. im not that popular amongst the girls around this squad so i guess its like a little secret of mine.. - Her eyes suddenly opened wide as Noctis made contact with her via his unique ability. -

- Noctis inside of Lin's thoughts -: Lin, i will need you soon. There are some soul reapers that are investigating the area... im afraid i cannot stay hidden while they are doing so.

Lin: *Gulp* - I hope she didnt notice anything strange... -

- Hueco Mundo -

Swarm: Cool, do you really need to yell.. fool? Chimera has tons of spies in Soul Society.. well ten or twenty maybe.. he is well aware of everything.
Accelerator: He is?!?!
Swarm: - Slaps him. - Yes.. besides his plan is kinda complicated.. so let them think whatever they want to.
Shingo: Urufu, cant busy trainign with captain in her secret training ground that is who know where.......

Kyomi: Okay I guess that now that youve trained plenty, (puts 9000 pound shells on Kyoko and Kurag a 5000 pound shell of Shingo and a 10000 pound shell on her sleves and sets themselves up on a fight on 6 Swarms at 10x stonger than Swarm normally is) Prepare for battle.
Nezia: You seem troubled, sit down and talk with me......
Lin: Eh..! No.. not really.. you shouldnt care about me that much Nezia-samaa~! Besides im just worried about Noc-.. *cough* i mean its just that - Sits down. - I dont think of myself being worthy of 4th seat... strong i am not.. not even very smart... so im trying to keep up with others but.. im soo tiireed~.... *exhale*, - I hope she doesnt suspect anything.. not to mention that little mistake... -
Heiwa:*text to Kyomi*. Kyomi send Shingo to the lieutenant training grounds immediately he must train with the other lieutenants and you must train alone. Don't try to get out of this. Shingo needs to train with the others for a reason that I can't say so just send him there or I will come to you and remove everyone myself. And no turtle shells that is my signature way so no copying.*he removes his turtle shell and puts on one that is 10 times the one he just had on*.
Nezia: Are you sure youre okay?

Kyomi: KK Youve guys did enough for today, Shingo go to the lts training ground (Sends Shingo and continues her own training)

I was looking at the wrong page
Lin: - starts breathing heavily. - Uh.. oh.. yes.. im.. okay, Nezia-sama..... nothing to worry about at all.. - stands up. - I.. have to go now.. c-can i? - her body seemed to be shaking lightly, as if she feared something. -

T.T again xD? :D:D
Nezia: Are you sure? Youre shaking and it doesnt seem like you ar- (recieves text) Humm....... Before I start training, I want to finish this with you. As I was saying, it doesnt seem like you are okay....... I cant be loosing my 4th seat to emotions....... So I wanna make sure you are okay.....

T.T I know its annoying.......
Lin: I...i-im fine... - she then suddenly turns around, facing Nezia face to face, she appeared to be have no emotions at all as Noctis had removed every single one of them. - Oh.. there was something that i had to say... Noctis-nim had requested a meeting with you... in the world of living... he is currently waiting for you... there..
Nezia: Ummm....... What the hell just happened........ Bakudo Number 1 Sai! (Traps Lin in the hado) Im sorry, but I cannot let you go after that........Im gonna have to hold you retained in a cell of Squad 8 barracks while I go speak to someother captains........ (places Lin in the cell and gets it guarded) (flash steps off)

Nezia: Heiwa Lin, my 4th seat, just said noctis wants to meet me in the human world.......
Heiwa: Do not go. Let lin go with this message for noctis. GO TO HELL YOU SON OF A BITCH! In that exact manner and make she tells him it was from me. Then get to training.
Lin, after being placed into a cell: You can let me go now...
Cell Guards: Okay, just get out of here quick.. Noctis-sama is currently worried about your current state... we will act as you managed to escape by yourself.
Lin: He is?! - blushes. - Okay, take care. - A large portal appears right next to her, leading to world of living. -

- Chimera's hideout. -

Noctis: Is she coming?
Lin: I do not know.
Noctis: She better should be... - looks at table and the tea. - go out and wait for her... finding this place is a little bit diffucult due the barrier.
Lin: As you wish. - takes her leave. -

- Soul Society. -

One of the cell guards managed to run his way to Nezia, he appeared very injuried: Ugh! Nezia-sama.. s-she.. i mean.. Lin managed to escape!
Nezia: Ik im no idiot, but it just sounds weird that he is begining to get to subordanates, its making it harder, i was just curious on what you thought of it...... K... (Flash Steps Off)

(Arrives at her barracks jail cell and notices Lin was gone)

Nezia: What the hell you two! I didnt give her the message!
Cell guards: Sorry captain! She was so fast and strong that we couldn't do anything to stop her! Oh before she left, she told us that if you won't go to the meeting with a certain person, there will be many victims.
Nezia: What? By victims does that mean what?

Text Heiwa Byakuya Kyomi: Hey Lin says that if I dont visit noctis, there will be many victims. What do you guys say about it......
Cell guard: We do not know, but I think that citizens of karakura town are in immense danger. Captain don't say that you are not going!?!
Heiwa:*doing push ups*. 1,998; 1,999; 2,000. Ok now that I did that I need a heavier shell. I hope noctis got my message.*puts on a 100,000 pound shell*. Whoa this feels like 500 pounds. Maybe I should increase it. *takes off the shell and puts on an actual male African elephant*. Ok now this is heavy.

(Byakuya's training ground)

Byakuya:*practicing like no tomorrow with his manifested zanpakuto*. Now what do I do Yūtopiano.

Yūtopiano: simple really. DO IT AGAIN BUT FASTER.

(Lieutenant training ground)

*swords clashing*

Jigoku: come on Kyōfu. You can do better than this.

Kyōfu: Shutup.

Shibō: leave me alone Kasu.

Kasu: vet back here Shibō we aren't done yet.

Tsurara: Good job Urufu. It was hard to keep up.

Urufu: what can I say I am very fast. Look at Shingo and Harukai. Those two won't quit.

Tsurara:Same with Haramona, Jinaba, and Mikomo those girls won't stop either. Well lets get back to training.
*they bring out there zanpakuto and collide*.
Nezia: Im taking it up with the other captains
Kyomi: (gets the text and pauses the battle) Hey Tenshi we need to take a break I need to pause and speak with Nezia.

Tenshi: Okay, this better be important.

Kyomi: (text) We are coming to you Nezia

(Flash Step Off)
Heiwa: a text.*reads it* NOCTIS YOU ASSHOLE*opens a gate to the human world and goes through. Texts everyone to stay back and that he will take care of it*. You the soul reaper that Nezia was talking about.
Kyomi: So like Heiwa to go and do things on his own........ Tenshi, I need you back........

Tenshi: Okay. (Vanishes back into Kyomi's sword)

Kyomi: Thanks. (heads out to the human world)

(Arrives)

Kyomi: Hey Heiwa, dont worry I didnt bring any one else.
Lin: How sad, in ten minutes so many people will die because of your arrival.. Foolish little boy.. Nezia was the one to asked not you, go back and send her here..
Heiwa: Sorry tell noctis that he got me instead. Kyomi get back to the soul society now.

(brb time=?
Kyomi: Sorry, but if you didnt notice, my family dont usually take orders Heiwa......

Kyoko: Whats all the trouble

Kyomi: Go back Kyoko.....

Kyoko: No.

Kyomi: See. Kyoko, go back if you dont want me to overwrite youre games again!

Kyoko: no.

Kyomi: IM SERIOUS! GO!

Kyomi: GO OR ILL FORCE YOU THERE!

Kyoko: No.

Kyomi: (Pulls out a button) IF YOU DONT GO I WILL PRESS THIS BUTTON AND YOURE VIDEO GAMES WILL BE UNUSABLE!

Kyomi: (presses button) THERE! NOW GO OR ELSE!

Kyoko: You just destroyed youre threat..... Why would I go now?

Kyomi: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

Kyoko: Fine... (walks away)

Kyomi: Finally!

Kyoko: Just kidding! I wanna fight too!

Kyomi: (picks up phone and text Kurag) Hey Kurag can you come and get Kyoko?

Kurag arrives: No.

Kyomi: YOU ALL SUCK! (Turns around) Nevermind just dont interfere.......
Lin: 7 minutes left, are you really a fool not to understand that you're no one. You died once, haven't you learned anything.. Death is horrible.. Go away and tell her to come here.
(Back)

Heiwa: i will be back.*grabs kyomi, kyoko, and kurag and takes them back to the soul society. Then he grabs Nezia and goes back to the beach*. HERE SHE IS. NOCTIS GET YOUR DAMN ASS OUT HERE NOW!
Kyomi Kyoko Kurag: Humm......

Kyomi: (sighs) Heiwa......

Nezia: Okay.......
(Soul society)

(Squad 13 barracks)

Byakuya: hey Kyomi where is heiwa.

(Lieutenant training grounds)

Jigoku: You are weak Shingo. A non seated officer could beat you.

Kyōfu: You have to try better than that Harukia.

Tsurara: Haramona you are doing a good job. But at this level you couldn't survive a battle with an arrancar.