Bleach Anime Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

Bleach Anime 1551 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1551

over a year ago Riku114 said…
sad
Kyomi: Visiting Byakuya's mom's grave with you guys. :(
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Heiwa: Do want to know what today is to both us.
Kyomi: Sure
Heiwa: today was the day Byukuya was adopted. Also when I first met him do to his mom and we were both celebrated our birthday since we shared one. my parents came and so did my grandpa the captain of squad 12. He never missed it and wasn't weird on this day. Then when rukia died it all stopped we never celebrated our birthday again and we continued to train with each other and byakuya got real boring. I wish for the day when he would start smiling everyday again.
be back in about 5 min
Kyomi: Huu..... I thought it might of been a really long story.....

(This is Riku, I watching bleach which was on yesterday night and im posting every comercial any way I have it recorded.)
Heiwa: nope its not
(This is ben nice which one is it.
1 hour passes by
Kyomi: well ill be going now i think im tired enough to sleep some more.

(This is Riku, episode 266 ive been watching the english dubbed as well as the japanese subbed)
(Riku: But its over now, it might be 265 im not quiet sure.....)
Kyomi: I think tomarrow we should head out to hueco mundo again...
Im logging off be back in 9-13 hours
Heiwa: Ok good idea.

Jigoku: *Hey. Captain Kyomi can I speak to you.
last edited over a year ago
im not logging off yet
Kyomi: Jigoku, what do you want?!
Okay Now im logging off be back in 8 - 12 hours
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
This is ridiculous. Honestly, what is the rush on this forum? I thought we were gonna take some time to organise plans and such, and make for a good RP. Somehow, I don't think this is what Bleachcrazy envisioned his RP to turn out like.
Jigoku: I need you and Captain Ranagami to distract Captain Heiwa and Byakuya until eight tonight.

(Hueco muendo)
Kasu: ok now to get back to work. I've nearly used all the objects in this room so what should I use. Damn it. This would be easier if I knew his code. Kobiragarahebi what the hell is the password to this machine.

(blackpanther666 the small ones are conversations between other characters by the others plus bleachcrazy hasn't posted anything yet. And I can get you caught up but I need to make a summery for you and I will message it to you as soon as I can. Plus try to go along it actually works better than the long ones.)
Anyway, this is how you should be writing posts.

[Conspiracy Theory! Cloud's Fight]

(In the dark castle of Hueco Mundo, Kaosu is sitting, hearing his report from Cloud, who had managed to evade the Shinigami and had avoided the other Espada. Kaosu knew that Cloud hated him - Cloud hated everyone, it was his reason for existence.)

Cloud: Plus, that idiot, Noctis, was exchanging comedic banter with the Shinigami. What is wrong with him? He should just kill them straight away and not waste so much valuable time!

Kaosu: Calm yourself, Cloud. I realise you can't help, but hate those around you. But, getting angry over such minor details is an embarrassment to your rank of Espada. Just worry about the Shinigami and not the other Espadas. You may go, now.

Cloud: As you wish. (Leaves as quickly as he came)

-What shall I do about this? Each of the Espada has some kind of reason for mistrust of the others, or some kind of hatred, or personal detail. Cloud hates them all, Realeza looks down on them all, Shingai doesn't trust anyone, I believe and Masaomi is simply a freak with hygiene issues. The rest probably don't trust each other-

Kaosu: Realeza!

(Realeza entered the room, his face looking rather annoyed.)

Realeza: My lord, I still have not been permitted to attack the Shinigami... This is ridiculous! I am a trained elite Arrancar, who ranks higher than all but three other men in this whole organisation.

Kaosu: You are not ready to fight them yet. In fact, I'm not ready for you to fight them yet, either. You need to be patient, Realeza; you'll get your chance. I just hope you don't squander it when you do get it.

Realeza: I would not squander such a chance. Don't take me for a fool, because I am not one.

Kaosu: Yet you can be foolish...

Realeza: Are you trying to get me mad? Because, it's working. (A vein pops in his head)

Kaosu: Relax, I'm only joking. If I wanted you to fight me, I would say so instantly.

Realeza: Whatever. So when do I get my chance?

Kaosu: Trust me, I will tell you when that chance comes up.

-Meanwhile-

(Two Shinigami appear to be on their own, away from the rest of the squads. Cloud still pursues them quietly, watching for any signs of recognition. Cloud uses his Sonido, appearing directly above them, then he suddenly stops supressing his reiatsu and it bursts into existence, alerting the two Shinigami straight away.)

Byakuya: Dammit! Its an Espada. (Draws his Zanpakuto)

Ranagami: We better defend this place. We can't let him injure us enough to allow his escape. He'll destroy the whole area!

Cloud: Never mind that... Just concentrate on your survival. Trust me, you'll need it - I don't hold back, unlike the other Espada you have encountered, I am going to disembowel you!

(Cloud draws his Zanpakuto and leaps at Byakuya. Their blades clash, sparks issuing from both swords, then they jump apart, staring at each other intently. Again, they clash, Byakuya almost perfectly defending against Cloud's fierce attacks. Then Cloud disappears, coming for Byakuya from below; Byakuya dodges the attack, then strikes at Cloud's blade.)

Byakuya: You are strong, Espada. What number are you?

Cloud: I won't say the same for you, dirty Shinigami scum! I am Espada No.6, Cloud Sparrk.

Byakuya: Only, six? We fought against Noctis, you know.

Cloud: And? Noctis is a coward, who hides behind his Resurreccion! I'll defeat you with out even releasing. Cero!

(The teal-coloured blast charges in his mouth and then is fired at Byakuya. Byakuya tried to dodge, but the blast is much too fast for him and he disappears within the trajectory. Suddenly, another figure leaps in and cuts right through the blast.)

Ranagami: Idiot! You could have gotten yourself killed!

Byakuya: Hey, I wasn't expecting him to release a Cero so soon!

Cloud: Stop talking and fight, you scum!!!

Ranagami: (Vein pops in her forehead) Bastard! I'll get you.

(Ranagami and Byakuya begin to fight Cloud as two-on-one, and they parry all of his attacks and make their own, often having to avoid a swift Bala. Cloud studies the fighting style of the two and eventually has realised the way they fight. Byakuya caught his next strike and Cloud waited for Ranagami to make her attack, then disappeared and attacked her instead, while she was on the move. This drove her back, sending her crashing through a building. Byakuya yells and attacks from behind, but it is too late, because Cloud has already sensed the attack and is already moving and making another attack, one that cuts Byakuya down the middle.)

Byakuya: *Breathing loudly and nursing his wound* Damn you. How are you so strong?

Cloud: You underestimated me... You should never do that in battle - it is an ironclad principle of battle.

Byakuya: I won't give up!

Cloud: It matters not. I have to leave - my master has bid that I do so, but I will be back to finish you off next time. (Opens a Garganta, then leaves)
@Captain-Ben. Don't bother. I've already read through it, its just that you guys are jumping around far too quickly. Trust me, this doesn't work better than long ones. The only RPs that have ever made it past the six monthes mark are all ones where people write long posts and don't write about 30-40 a day. (On the Bleach club, that is.)
Ok just please don't use my guys because you don't know what theyare capable of. Byakuya could have deflect the cero with his blast ability. plus you have kobragarahebi and someone is in his lab so yeah you might want too try and stop hm from freeing Otaku your prisoner.
This puts me in quite a bind - I can't RP like that, not for lack of trying, but I simply don't spend enough time on Fanpop to be able to write like you guys, plus, I simply can't sit here for hours each day writing each sentence out, one-by-one. I mainly only have issues with the lack of descriptive writing - I literally know nothing about any of your characters, other than what I read in each of your character bios, plus you guys don't describe any locations, or any of the fights, instead it is simnply you guys commanding your characters around willy-nilly. I though you guys wanted this to be like a story? (That is what an RP is, a story that each person contributes to) Otherwise, this thing will peter out in no time, like all of the other ones before it (there's plenty of them littered throughout this club's forums. I know how this sounds, you think I'm being bossy... I'm not, I was simply interested in the idea behind the story that Bleachcrazy introduced and thought that this would be more like RPing how I'm used to. We spent all that time, planning, simply for this chaos to ensue. You guys know what's happening because you were all wriyting it - but really isn't fair on everyone else - now Bleachcrazy, Wolfmaster and Wantadog will have very little idea of what is going on and will have to catch up properly. Plus, you guys just took over Bleachcrazy's RP, without even waiting for him to post.
Wantadog actually has contributed more than you so he might get it.
over a year ago wantadog said…
I keep trying, but I kinda agree with BP here. It would probably help not to post so much. Even without the points BP made about them not being....descriptive?...I can't leave for a few hours without being bombarded by several pages of one-liners.
Indeed, that's the major problem - you guys are simply trying to cover FAR too much in such a short time. Like I said, there is really no rush for this RP... It's been, like, two days and the guy who orginally came up with this RP hasn't even had the time to start and yet you guys are just rushing into this without him. It would have been much more courteous to wait for Bleachcrazy. Anyway, my point is that we should just wait and see what is going to happen - there's no real semblance of a story here, just chaotic writing, that is really just a bunch of things continuously happening. It may be better to wait it out awhile and wait for Bleachcrazy and Wolfmaster, so we can decide what we're gonna do.
And, for the record, I'm not saying you guys have to write pages each time, just condense your writing, so that it appears in one large chunk, rather than one sentence per time.
Riku: (sighs and scratches her head) I just dont like long ones cause you cant really have someone else join in in a battle or conversation, because there arent really any place for them to enter. I dont mind having to be more discribtive, but making a long one is just annoying for me. I will try not to put them in sentences only either, but I dont want to end up writing a whole battle mostly based off of my material. When I do that, it just feels so weird....... Also, as ben said, dont use my characters. I may have not of had used Ranagami much, but then I dont want it moving to either Kyomi or Shingo my two favorite ones I created. So finally, I will try to be more discrptive and a little longer, but I doubt it would be as long as you would like, cause that long is too uncomfortable to me.
Riku: Anyways I'm not gonna stay on the conversation and I would rather get out of it at this point due to the fact that I believe that everyone would rather read our "chopped up pieces" that read us arguing about our writing style..... I understand you aren't trying to annoy someone or get them mad or anything, but it is beginning to annoy me.... And like I said in the last one, Ill try to fix the style here and there, but not all the way. O and BTW, you have 9 more post until it becomes a page full of this conversation.
Why don't we just completely drop it ok. Blackpanther666 like moms always say and I here it a lot. Ifyou don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all
Riku: (Sits up from chair after checking fanpop) Okay well whatever....

Kyomi: For what purpose? Also where is Ranagami? (Looks around herself)
Jigoku: I don't know where Ranagami is so I need you to tell her. I am going to throw a surprise birthday party for them.

(Hueco muendo)
Kasu: How hard is it to free my captain. What is this thing made of. Wow it's tough* he pass out from exhaustion.
Kyomi: But they havent really celebrated their birthday in a while and Im not sure if they want to?

Ranagami appears next to Kyomi after she hears her name.

Ranagami: It sounds fine to me.....

Kyomi: Well, then I guess so.... Send us a hell butterfly when its ready.

Ranagami flash steps to squad 6 barracks and grabs Byakuya's arm and Kyomi flash steps to squad 12 barracks and grabs Heiwa's arm and they both flash step away.

Kyomi: Im gonna show you some where I find very pretty. (Smiles)
Heiwa: What is going on here Kyomi.

Byakuya: Why did you grab me.

(Back in the squad 14 barracks)
Jigoku: The ice sculpture needs to go there and the punch goes there. Hey Harukia how are those streamers coming along.
Kyomi: Just wait, I wanna show you somewhere I visited when I lived in the Rukon District, and believe it or not Ranagami was my old friend. We are meeting up there and Bykuya is coming too.

Rangami: Im taking you somewhere.....

Harukia: Its going great.

Shingo and the rest of Squad 13 and 2: Hey out captains sent us here to help out with something, Lt. buringā.
Jodin: Hey whats the rush Ranagami?

Ranagami grabs Jodin with her other hand.

Jodin: Whoah where are we going?

Ranagami: Youll see as well.
Jigoku: Ok now Shingo I need to go get the cake and don't try to eat it. As for the rest you start putting the decrotations. Hurry back with the cake Shingo.

Heiwa: whoa slow down Kyomi.

Byakuya: *thinks to himself (I wonder what she is up to)*
Shingo: Alright. *flash steps off to get the cake*

Squad Members: Okay sir.

Seat 3: I thought it might of been something bigger being that squad 6 is on night watch and all the espada appearing, but I guess this is fine.

Seat 5: Meh, its I had a feeling that it wasnt gonna be anything big so I didnt really bring my zanpaktou.....

Seat 3: Idiot! What if it was?!

Seat 5: I dont know, I guess I would run back and get it......

Seat 3: Idiot! I doubt they would let the defenseless man go.......

Seat 5: Well it isnt so shut up....

Kyomi: Fine Ill slow down the flash step, anyway there isnt any of a rush, but Im still taking you there....

O i did not so thats why they never mentioned it thx
over a year ago NateBind said…
wink
( note : seat 1 is captain ' seat 2 vice captain . If you didn't know )
Jigoku: Ok everyone the decorations look great all we need now is that cake.

Heiwa: well I would like to know why you are doing this.

Byakuya: what is this for anyway ranagami.
Kyomi: I bet you would of figure it out. O wait right here. (Takes a right turn into a field of blossoms and flowers) This is liertraly the only pretty place around here. Most people dont know about it.

Ranagami: Here we are.

Kyomi: Hi Ranagami, I was sure you didnt forget the way here.

Ranagami: How would I we have been the only ones taking care of it......

Jodin: So this is where you two used to run of to.

(In Sereti)

Shingo: Hey I got the cake! And free ice cream!
Jigoku: good I will send a hellbutterfly to captain Kyomi to let her know we are ready and to come to squad 14 barracks.*she sent it off* ok everyone hide and someone get the lights.
Kyomi notices the hell butterfly going toward them.

Kyomi: O time to go! (Kyomi grabs onto Heiwa's arm and flash steps off)

Ranagami: Huu, well whatever, Kyomi says lets go (grabs onto Byakuya's arm again andaflash steps away.)

Shingo hides next to the door with his hollow mask on. *Snickers at the thought if Kyomi's face as it always is when he does it*
Jigoku: don't you dare.* Punches Shingo in the back of the head* this is not the time for that.
Shingo: Fine.... (Hides under the table and removes mask)

Kyomi opens the door with Byakuya Heiwa and Ranagami behind her.
surprise
Everyone: surprise happy birthday.

Heiwa and Byakuya: oh my lord.
Heiwa: what is this.

Byakuya: a party for us

Jigoku: yes I felt bad about you not celebrating your birthday so I organized this party.

Heiwa: Kyomi Ranagami you knew about this.
Kyomi: I thought you said you knew what this was about? And of course I knew.

Ranagami: Well, lets enjoy.

Jodin: I had no clue about this.... T.T

brb in 5 min
Heiwa: Thank you. Thank you all.

Byakuya: Yes thank you.

Jilgoku: I went ahead and got an ice sculpture made.

Heiwa: it looks like my family and miss rukia.

Byakuya:*crying and smiling* this is one of happiest days of my life.
Kyomi: Wow such a suprise party made Byakuya happy... (Smiles)

Shingo: Sure did!

Ranagami smiles.
Byakuya: It may be a way to early but Ranagami will you marry me.

Heiwa: Holy shit. I didn't he was that much in love with her.
Ranagami: *face palm* Sorry, but no not now.

Kyomi thinking: O geez Byakuya, you are going way over youre head........

Jodin thinking: Wow! Byakuya! Just wow..... Youre tring to push your luck too far....... Now that I thought about it someone from the Feng family and someone from the Kuchki family are dating......