Bleach Anime Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

Bleach Anime 1551 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1551

over a year ago NateBind said…
- Meanwhile in Rukongai -

- Citizens of Rukongai have become somewhat scared of moving around the streets as lately over hundred of citizens were murdered. There is a large amount of strange persons, who's bodies are covered with white bandages, surely they are behind all this. -

Swarms: We will not perish, hunger... requiem... must devour more. - Each swarm reproduces another one, slowly taking over Rukongai.. without anyone but Byakuya being aware of it. -

Accelerator: Why do you keep returning here? If im not wrong.. there is currently... over 120 mistfits out there... they keep producing... or did you really not realise what i am trying to do?

* Btw dont just say that you cut all down and come back... they can fight back, RP for it... besides their number is large and they have scattered all over Rukongai.. takes some time*
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Byakuya: Still keep coming for more souls I see. Well I learner a new trick. Yūtopiakurōn(utopia clones)) you aren't the only one you can clone himself. *the clones fight each other along with swarm and Byakuya for six days straight*
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Kyomi: *send mesage* Already!?
Kyomi: Dang it Swarm is here! (Flash Steps)
Kyomi: Swarm what are you doing here!!!
Byakuya: Kyomi stay out of this I got swarm . Help my clones.
last edited over a year ago
- Accelerator x Byakuya -

Accelerator: Not too shabby and it seems like my mission is complete. I planned to devour over 500 souls from the beginning and by doing that, Swarm will become stronger as i told you.. I am not Swarm. - Starts laughing - I guess you couldnt do anything about it!

- Accelerator walks out of the door, he kept looking at Byakuya with a smile on his face - I guess you are too shocked to do anything about it.

- Notices Kyomi - Ah~! Lovely Kyomi who cant do anything right... welcome to my triumph of victory.. - starts laughing again -
This is Riku: clones?
[This is ben byakuya + clones= new ability]

Unknown voice: Leave her alone.
Kyomi: Ive been busy lately so shut the hell up
Unknown voice: Accelerator is it what are you planning.
Kyomi; okay, i can tell i missed something by coming late what the hell is going on?
Accelerator: I am planning to turn 500 citizens of Rukongai into hollows which i have already done, approx time of complete transformation two hours. They will raise and plunder this village to zero. - Laughs loudly -
Unknown voice: so that is your plan well I won't let that happen* he pulls back the hood to reveal its Heiwa.
Kyomi: Idiot. These are new hollows weak which are easy to kill and after we kill them they will return to the Rukonkai. (Kills 15 hollows with one blow)
Heiwa: Kyomi why do you have to be like that. Now Accelerator leave or else.
Accelerator: Sorry but.. due Byakuya's failure.. it has already begun. - Feels a large raise of spiritual power in Rukongai, surely it belonged to hollows - I am aware of that.. just keep killing time and wasting your precious time.. whops.. i said too much! Have fun~!

- He would then simply ignore all the captains and walk towards the out-skirts of Rukongai -
Kyomi: Hey youre back already captain obvious!
Be back in 10 15 minutes
Heiwa: Accelerator this is where it stop you. BANKAI. Mujitsu no Fukushū. How about I use something I learner to replace an old ability of mine. SEIGIHAKATSU (Justice Prevails).* A beam of light is shot at him and makes contact.* this ability not only cuts you a lot but it also paralysez you so you can't move and unlike shi no ibuki this one is a permenat paralysis. So try to break free if you can.
back
Kyomi: You do learn fast....
Accelerator: Break free? Sure give me a moment. - Reproduces himself right infront of Heiwa's eyes. -

Accelerator after his clone appeared right next to him: Suicide time to die, kill me now. - The clone kills him and becomes dominant -

Accelerator: As i was saying, Have fun~! - Walks Away -

* Btw reproducing is pretty disgusting.. his body tears itself into two halfs with all that blood and organs spilling out ^_^*
Kyomi: Heiwa take care of him I got to take care of all the hollows. bunkai shi masu (break apart)*new ability the feathers on her shikai all fall of and attack the enemy* Destorys 27 hollows.
Heiwa: Wow you missed. You killed an illusion. You can't hit me I am to fast you and when I move I leave an illusion behind so ha. You still can't win go head try punching me.
Kyomi: Damn this is taking too long... (Puts on hollow mask Flash Steps straight down the middle and kills 63 hollows in the process. Repeats 8 times varring from 60- 120 hollows killed at once.) (Takes off mask) I finsihed.
- As he walks slowly, he would appear for about.. twenty steps away from Heiwa by the time Kyomi had killed so much hollows -

Accelerator: I think i understand why Noctis did not kill her on-sight.. that fool. Lalala~ - turns around - See you later, guys! - keeps walking away.. very.. slowly. -
Kyomi: What are you talking about!
Accelerator: Thats Noctis's business not mine.. i have no time for ' question and answer' games~!
Kyomi: Why are you espada so casual around us likewe are youre friends!
Heiwa: hold it.*heiwa flash steps in front of his face* take this. *he punches Accelerator in the face and sent him flying back wards in heiwa flash steps behind him and opens the portal to hueco muendo and Accelerator goes through it* say hello to noctis for me.* he closes the portal and walks away*
Kyomi: bokashi no tsubasa bunkai shi masu
over a year ago ShadowHunter15 said…
Daisuke sighs when he sees Shingo. Why do they keep getting hurt. He quiclky heals him and sends him on his way. Ugh, more reports to file.
Heiwa: hey Kyomi
Kyomi: (smiles) Hey
Shingo: Dammit! I lost!
blush
Heiwa (smiles back): I think that is what is missed the most your smile.

Byakuya: Oh brother.
Shingo: O there you are captain! Huu..... Kyomi and Heiwa sitting in a tr (Kyomi smacks him in the face)

Kyomi: Shut the hell up lt.
- Moments later in Hueco Mundo -

- Accelerator appears infront of Swarm - I did what you told me to do... what now?
Swarm: Hm? What do you mean? Suicide you fool, i need that power you absorbed from all those hollows.
Accelerator: What? I thought i could live on and be your assistant!
Swarm: No way! There can be only one... otherwise i will stay in my weakened state.

- Noctis walks by, noticing two swarms at once who spoke and had enough spiritual pressure for both being original he suddenly stopped and turned in their direciton -

Noctis: - places his palm infront of his face - Is this another experiment of yours.. Swarm?
Swarm: Oh.. my lord.. no.. eh... i mean.. yes it is..!
Noctis: I thought you hated Szayel as much as i did... why take his path?
Swarm: I know.. he was a horrible guy at making jokes... but a genius after-all!

- Accelerator interrupts their chat - So i can live?
Swarm: No!
Noctis: Yes.
Swarm: - surprised look - What?!
Noctis: - turns around - He will be my servant for a while... - cant make tea myself..-
Swarm n Accelerator: -_-... Oh by the way, Heiwa said Hi!
Noctis: - Chuckles - Oh did he now? How cute.
Kyomi: Damn him he escaped
over a year ago wantadog said…
Shingai: *In his quarters* "Now that was no fun...not even a good fight." *Referring to Accelerator VS Heiwa*

???: "HELLO!" *A mysterious form tackles Shingai to the ground*

Shingai: "Ugh....what the hell Seiki?!"

Seiki: "Just thought I'd drop by. Want me to heal your wounds?"

Shingai: "If I let you do that, who knows what perverted things you might do..."

Seiki: "That's a bad thing?"
- Hueco Mundo, Shingai quarters -

- Noctis kept patrolling around Las Noches as now the soul reapers used to somewhat hang around there, what a cat and mouse gameplay for someone like him. -

Noctis: - hears somekind of noise from Shingai's quarters - Hmm... maybe something is going on there.. - opens the door and notices Shingai and Seiki.. in... not very familiar pose for him -

Noctis: - With loud and surprising tone - Shingai.. Seiki... what are you doing? - keeps staring at them -
(Inside Kyomi's soul world)
Tenshi: The clouds are finally gone
HKyomi: Ya. It was fixed.

(Back in the Soul Society)

Kyomi: Imma go to the my barracks its getting late. YAWN! Every day one espada comes in after the other...... Anyways, what happened to (lists wolfmaster's characters to lazy to write them) in hueco mundo? Well either or, we cant get them now....
mischievous
Byakuya: Shingo I think we should leave and leave those two alone.

Heiwa: Ok but Accelerator may of gotten away but when I punched him I put a little something special. *he pulled out a button and preesed. Accelerator went flying in the sky and explodes. And words appear in the sky. They read "HEY NOCTIS YOU SUCK AT FIGHTING MY BUTT COULD FIGHT BETTER THAN YOU EVEN WITH OUT A WEAPON >:P
laugh
Kyomi: (gigles) Okay that is funny
- Swarm's lab -

Swarm: - Notices something weird about Accelerator - Something wrong?
Accelerator: No, not at all. - Seems like my last clone i reproduced exploded... is the new power taking its extraordinary effects? - * makes a thinking look on his face *
Swarm: - Slaps him - Work! We have a lot work to do! - They appear to be making tea for Noctis. -
over a year ago wantadog said…
Seiki: *In her resurrecion, pointing her weapon at Shingai* "Huh...oh, hey Noctis, what's up?"

Shingai: *Trying to get away, comically* "I said I don't need healing!"
Heiwa: Yeah I hope noctis likes it. I glad to be back I missed so much.
- Looks at those two -

Noctis: Perhaps i should heal you both a little bit... - Makes a sadistic look on his face - Fufufu~ Indeed....
angry
O looking on wrong page again

Kyomi kicks Byakuya in the hip: Shut up!