Bleach Anime Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

Bleach Anime 1551 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1551

over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Heiwa: He wants to speak to me and i sort of told him to leave you alone I will be back.

(It might take a while because he hasn't been heard from yet. But if I am correct didn't you say anyone could join riku)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Riku114 said…
I guess he could but cant be a captain lt. espada, he could be a seated as in 1-12 in a squad a fraccion or a regular arrancar o or a prevlion espada of former cpt/lt so sure
Kyomi: Fine Go Ahead Ill get these shinigami back to their squad's barracks.
over a year ago NateBind said…
Noctis: - Arrived inside of Heiwa's room where he sat on a chair that was placed infront of Heiwa's desk. -
Noctis: Not a bad place at all... needs some decorations here and there... - keeps exploring the room with his eyes as -
Actually he could be a lieutenant. He could be Kyōfu
Demi you may... Anyway do you mind if I call you Demi or what would you like me to call you?

Kyomi: Now everyone get to youre barracks!

Shinigami: Okay Captain Suzuwami!

Kyomi thoughts: I guess they can continue to call me Captain Suzuwami......

Ok demigoddessrlz you can be Kyōfu asashin a lieutenant. All of his info is on page 7 in the link above
Ill also give you Mikomo Binasa page 10 and Jinaba Kemot page 11, page 11 cause I had troubl finding it.

So if you want them, you can have thoses 3 characters
worried
Tsurara : Hey Shibō have you seen your brother we were supposed to train together today.

Shibō: nope plus you will die training with him.

Heiwa: ok Noctis what do you want.

Byakuya: So ranagami would you like to go on a date with me.
Ranagami: Ehh Ill think about it
Byakuya: Thank you (yes this is my big chance)

Jigoku: what is taking those two so long they should have been here after the meeting. Hope they didn't forget we were going to train today.
Noctis: - places his legs on Heiwa's desk - I need you to tell me everything you know about the kidnapped captain. Plus how did it happen and when.
Kyomi goes to her barracks and just lays down on her bed thinking.

Shingo randomly comes in: CAPTAIN!

Kyomi: AHH Geez! I was resting!

Shingo: Well head captain is waiting for youre reports!

Kyomi: What reports? O crap, over all this espada/arrancar business I totally forgot about all the paper work and reports I have to turn in.
Kyomi gets to work.
Hiewa: First off get your feet off my desk and second ask Kasu he knows the whole thing. All you have to do is find he disappeared. He is not in the soul society.

(Hueco muendo espada # 5's room)
Kasu: Ok where are you hiding her. Good thing I slipped away back here.
wink
Noctis: - keeps his legs on the desk - Kasu huh... hmm... if he is not in Soul Society... okay, that helped a little. You may leave now... if im not wrong you had some unfinished business with your girlfriend.

- Makes a wondering look on his face as he was trying to find out where Kasu might be -
Kyomi: Hey Shingo go and remind Heiwa just to make sure he did it, Im not quiet sure though.

Shingo: Ya okay...

Shingo flash steps off.

Shingo: Captain Kurosaki, my Captain wanted to remind you to do youre paperwork. She wasnt quite sure if you did.
Heiwa: Get out of my room. NOW!
Shingo: Noctis he said get the out of his room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heiwa: that applied to both of you and shingo tell Kyomi I am almost done. NOW GET OUT BOTH YOU OUT OUT OUT.*Heiwa throws a brick at Shingo and a safe at Noctis* GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shingo: Owww Owww Owww! Fine! (Flash Steps Away)

Kyomi: So...

Shingo: Hes almost done he threw a brick a me....
- Noctis closes his eyes before crushing the safe with his fist - Heiwa, would i gladly remind you what happened last time you tried to force me doing something? - Evil crimson- red aura surrounds him -

Noctis: - points his hand at another desk.. which was a little bit smaller than the current one - Now be silent and do your paperwork... i need some time to think.
Kyomi: well thats goood shingo go turn this in for me.

shingo: sure what ever
Heiwa: well I can't because your using them as a foot rest andnthere is a more peaceful place to think its called hueco muendo. Now please leave.
Noctis: - Sudden turn in atmosphere - Haha~! You're no fun! I'l see what other captains are up to!
- Dissapears -
Kyomi: Okay back to resting..... Finally, a chance to rest.
Tsurara: Hey Jigoku I couldn't find kyōfu anywhere.

Jigoku: oh well looks like its just us.

Urufu: *quietly speaks to himself* oh wait till your captains find out you two aren't helping repair the squad 12 barracks.* he flashsteps away and tells captain Hirabuhei.*
Shingo: Not much really happeneing recently so.....hum.... (tip-toes to Kyomi's room) (Kyomi's sleeping) humm (tip-toes to Kyomi's bed) Rawr! (Puts on hollow mask)

Kyomi: Ahhhhhhhh! O geez! Shingo! How many times have I told you not to do that! (Kicks him across his face)
- Noctis appears inside of Kyomi's office -

Noctis: - sits down infront of the desk - Hmm.. now where she could be.... - makes a wondering look on his face -
Heiwa: finally finished what is it Urufu.

Urufu: Captain Kurosaki I thought I should let you know Jigoku is training with Tsurara instead of working on the barracks sir.
Heiwa: Thank you I will handle it.* he flashsteps and meets Hirabuhei*
Kyomi walks down her barracks hall passing by her office: Stupid Shingo never letting me sleep.

Shingo: Lol she always screams when ever I do that. It never gets old.
Brb in 2 hours maybe.
Kyomi walks backward noticing something.

Kyomi: Hey Noctis what are you doing in my office?
Noctis: - Notices Kyomi - Uh, hello... i was just... trying to.. relax.. and... - places the reports back on the desk - Yeah...
Kyomi: Get out of my office. I thought I told Shingo to turn those in..... Shingo! Go turn these in!

Shingo: Fine Fine
Noctis: - Smiles while placing his legs on the desk - Come on.. im bored... let me have some fun~...

- Closes his eyes in order to get some rest -
Kyomi: Get your legs off my desk!
Noctis: - Places his legs back on the floor, still having that "I really dont care" expression on his face - As you wish.
Kyomi: Just dont touch anything. (Walks away)
brb be back in 10 - 30 minutes
Noctis: "Dont touch anything" .... cant promise anything but... zZzzZzz - falls asleep -
Kyomi: Ugg what ever.... (walks away)
- 30 minutes later -

- Noctis's head appears to be on the desk and small part of the desk appears to be... covered with drool -

Noctis: ZzzzZzzzZZzzzz~..
- Suddenly a soul reaper walks inside the office with intentions to deliver some reports to Kyomi instead of what he finds out Noctis, sleeping on his captain's desk. - What the... oh.. he must be one of the arrancars i've heard of so far... what is he doing here.... - keeps examining Noctis -
Kyomi: (Goes over Noctis with her hollow mask only about 2 inches above hes face) Get out of the soul society you bastard!
Noctis: ZzzZZzzz - still asleep - Ugh.. queen.. i cleaned the tomb... i aam.. tired... ZzzZzzz~!
hmmm
Kyomi talking to the random soul reaper: O dont worry, hes been herassing me and Hiewa for awhile and is rather persistant.....
Kyomi: Shingo!

Shingo: Yes captain!

Kyomi: Help me wake him up rudely! Youre good at it!

Shingo: GET THE HELL UP YOU LAZY BASTARD!!!!! (Using the line Kyomi uses to wake him up)
Noctis: - Falls on the floor, hits his head really hard yet still sleeping - ZzzZzz~!
Kyomi: O what ever! (Picks him up and throws him outside)
- Not far away from Kyomi's barracks -

- Noctis fell on the ground, right outside of Kyomi's barracks, suddenly one soul reaper accidently noticed a real arrancar lying right there -

Soul Reaper: Kyaaa!
- Few soul reapers heard someone's scream and suddenly a large group of them stood around Noctis, looking at him with curious expressions -

Soul Reaper Whispers: Thats a real arrancar? No way!?! I saw him being kicked out by our captain herself. Wait why was he sleeping inside of her office? - Concerned -
angry
Kyomi: Ugg does this guy know how not to dragg attention! (Picks him up) (Make sure no ones around to see) (Opens the garganta and throws him into it and closes the garganta)