Windwakerguy430 Zom-Beat RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Nov 11, 2015 at 04:03AM
the zombie apocalypse has come, and even though the zombies did wipe out half of the population of earth, people were not really surprised, since there were already hundreds of zombie movies and video games, and instead of fighting back, they just went to live in districts, which were no different from normal life, despite the giant fence that keeps the zombies out, and the only people who are good at fighting zombies are people who play zombie video game and watch zombie movies, and this series basically makes fun of every zombie cliche in the book, while making references to games and movies

Windwakerguy430 6393 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 6393

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Rebecca: Good job, now set them off
over a year ago Canada24 said…
Martha: (pushes the trigger)
(The C4 explodes, creating a big enough hole in the wall, and killing most of the gang inside)
Rick: There.. That was easy
Rebecca: Okay, you and Andrew go in and find their leader. We'll wait for you here and protect the RV
Rick: (leaves his AK47 and takes out his trusty machete)
Andrew: (Gets out of the RV with his bat and heads to the camp, not seeing any gang members alive)
Zombies: (run at them)
Andrew: Shit. Let's look through this camp before and find the leader before those zombies get us
Rick: It's a couple of brainless corps.. They ain't so tough
Andrew: I know that. It's just the smell of them. Dear god (Covers his nose) Lets just find that guy (Looks around the camp)
???: (kidnaps them)
Andrew: What the hell
???: Peek-a-boo, motherfucker (Hits him in the face with a pipe wrench, and does the same to Rick, knocking them both out
Rick: Great.. Another farcry reference
???: .......... (Ignores it and hits him again, knocking him out)

Andrew: (Wakes up, hanging upside down, with Rick hanging upside down next to him) Ugh, where am I?
Rick: (secretly takes out knife)
Andrew: (Looks at the wire) I doubt you could cut this wire, Rick. This looks pretty strong
???: (Over radio he left on a stool) That's right. There's not a chance you can get out of this one. As for the girls in the RV, we took a few potshots and scared them off. They probably think your dead. So, let's play a game. I call it "How Long Does It Take A Horde of Zombies To Reach Two Fuckers Tied From the Ceiling and Eat Them Alive"
Andrew: That's a terrible name
???: Whatever. Anyway, you have fun playing the game. I got some anarchy to cause (Turns off the signal, and suddenly, a door opens, releasing a huge group of zombies)
Rick: (cuts loose)
Andrew: Yeah, I am sure that will get us down, but how are we going to fight off zombies with just a small knife. Our weapons are gone and were stuck in this hole in the goddamn ground with no ladder. I doubt we're gonna make it out of here alive, Rick. We're fucked
Rick: (easily gets down)
Andrew: Okay, that's one. Now about the goddamn zombies
Rick: (Tries to climb up)
Andrew: Damn it Rick, you can't fuck up all physics. First, you cut through an iron like rope, that's fine. But you can't climb a wall. Believe me, my cousin tried that once, and he landed on his head and became a special needs kid
Rick: (kills as many zombies as he can with the knife)
(The zombies start to grab him, and open their mouths to bite him, before they all get shot in the head from a distance)
Martha: (From atop the hole) Hey, you guys alright
Annabelle: (Jumps into the hole, with her sword in hand, and slices through the zombies)
Erine and Rebecca: (Tieing rope together to create a long enough rope to get Rick and Andrew out)
Rick: Thanks girls
Andrew: Thank god you all showed up
Erine: Yeah, yeah, just climb up (Throws the rope down)
Rick: (already down) Yeah dude
Andrew: (Climbs up) Okay, let's go before those damn psychos show up
(zombie horde attacks)
Andrew: Oh shit-
Rebecca and Erine: (They both take two assault rifles and shoot down the zombies, killing much of them in seconds)
Rick: (s given back his machete and stabs the shit out of the undead)
Andrew: (Takes his bat and starts beating zombies with it
Rick: (killed all the zombies but one, witch he leaves for ever wants to kill it)
Andrew: So, whose gonna kill it
Erine: Simple (Walks over to it, takes her textbook, and smashes the zombies head with it, killing it) (Ignores the blood and continues reading)
Rick: Nice job
Erine: Thanks.
Rebecca: So, good news, you guys. We found something about that crazy guy. His name is Dune, and he is hiding out inside the nearby town, using the entire place as his hideout He's driven out and killed every zombie and survivor there, so he has lots of power. I have a plan. We need to attract as many zombies as we can to their location. Once they start attacking, that's when we attack. And when we do, we won't stop until we're rid of this crazy bastard. Sound good?
Rick: Sure
Rebecca: Good. Now, let's do this
(Meanwhile)
Dune: (At his hideout) Men! We have finally taken care of the annoyance that is the two annoying pieces of shit. They won't be bothering us no longer, I can assure you. Now, let us enjoy the destruction around us and savor the world that God has so chosen to abandon
(zombies burst in)
Dune: Oh, what the fuck
(The gang fight back, but are soon overwhelmed with zombies)
Dune: How the fuck did those things get in here (A zombie walks up to him, only for Dune to punch it hard in the face, breaking it's jaw)
(more come)
Dune: Goddamn, where are they all coming from (See's the RV) WHAT! NO! THEY CAN'T STILL BE ALIVE (Picks up a rocket launcher from his throne, which is just a thrown out sofa, and aims in at the RV) I'M NOT LETTING THOSE FUCKS GET AWAY WITH THIS (Fires rocket at the RV)
Rick: (shoots a bullet that blows the rocket bullet by blowing it up half way, like in the Max Payne games)
Dune: (Get's enraged, takes two assault rifles, and runs at the RV, jumping across the heads of zombies to reach the RV while shooting at it)
Rick: (throws a gernade)
Dune: (Jumps ahead, dodging the grenade explosion, while zombies and gang members fly through the air)
Rick: (successfully shoots him)
Dune: (Gets hit in the shoulder, but keeps running and breaks through the RV windshield, kicking Rick into the back of the RV)
Rick: (pulls out his machete) let's see what you got
Dune: (Takes out a long dagger) I'll show you just what I got (Swings dagger at him) While I'm at it, I'll show you just what your insides look like before I kill you
Andrew: (Fending off zombies and gang members outside)
Rick: (evenly matches him)