Windwakerguy430 Zom-Beat RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Nov 11, 2015 at 04:03AM
the zombie apocalypse has come, and even though the zombies did wipe out half of the population of earth, people were not really surprised, since there were already hundreds of zombie movies and video games, and instead of fighting back, they just went to live in districts, which were no different from normal life, despite the giant fence that keeps the zombies out, and the only people who are good at fighting zombies are people who play zombie video game and watch zombie movies, and this series basically makes fun of every zombie cliche in the book, while making references to games and movies

Windwakerguy430 6393 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 6393

over a year ago Canada24 said…
Rick: (keeps kissing her, to keep her quite)
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Martha: (Grabs his---)
Rick: Ohh.. Excited are we?
Martha: You know it
Rick: (lays her down and unzips his pants)
Martha: (Gets excited)
(6 hours later)
Martha: (Panting quietly) Wow
Rick: (panting) that should hold me for a while
Martha: Guess so
Andrew: (At the wheel) RICK! WHERE ARE YOU! YOU NEED TO COME HERE
Rick: (god! Can't leave them alone for 5 minutes!)
Andrew: RICK! HURRY UP (Looks out the windshield)
Rick: (sarcastically) Ohh, why me, why not bring the GOOD shooter?
Andrew: Will you just hurry up, damn it
Rick: I'm here.
Andrew: What is that (Points at a large cloud of smoke coming towards them, making a huge roaring engine sound)
Rick: Looks like a train
Andrew: Yeah, I doubt that's a train (A whole bunch of motorcycles drive up to the RV)
Rick: (ready's his AK47)
(The motorcycles stop in front of the RV, with a large armored truck covered in spikes and barbed wire drives up the the RV)
(A man in leather clothing, a large X scar on his face, and a red mohawk) What do we have here. A giant piece of shit on wheels with a bunch of pussies on board
Rick: Compared to the babies on their little ticycles
???: (Laughs) Well, what do you know. The little bitch has a mouth (Takes a bottle of whisky out of his truck and drinks from it) Just what are you all doing out here in the wasteland? Were you all planning on heading to the safe zone?
Rick: (unaware of this) There's a safe zone?
???: (Takes another drink from his whisky bottle, acting calm) ..... There was. It was a pretty nice looking place too. Shame they built it out here, in Anarchy territory. We rode in, threw a few molotovs around and watched the place burn to the ground. Those military soldiers- Oh boy, let me tell you. Sure put up one hell of a fight, they did. Though, they couldn't beat old Meat Grinder here (Pats the hood of his truck) I still think there might be... (Reaches under the truck and pulls out a severed arm) Oh, why there is. Still got some of their flesh under the car and in the bumper. I gotta clean that shit out (Throws arm away) Though, they did have some fun shooting galleries. I remember taking out my double barrel, and saw this one woman running, with a child in hand. I shot the lady, and watched the little kid fly through the air, before getting shot by at least five of my boys here. Quite a sight. Like the Fourth of fucking July (Laughs) Oh, you should have been there. Or, not. It was a nice show, but no doubt you would have died. It depends on how you look at it
Rick: ... Wanna hang out?
???: As fun as that sounds, I'm gonna have to decline. Your a liability to me, and all that really matters is that I get to make human BBQ (Places a piece of tissue paper in the whisky bottle and sets it on fire with a lighter)
Rick: You may be able to get Andrew here.. But I won't be easy
Andrew: Did you seriously just call me weak?
Rick: Well... So far I did most of the killing
last edited over a year ago
Andrew: And you actually think I can't defend myself from a couple of crazy bikers
???: (Already has the molotov ready, with Andrew and Rick too busy in the argument to notice)
Homeless: Hey gu- (gets set on fire)
Rick: George, stop screaming, I'm talking to Andrew
Homeless Man: (Tries to put out the fire by rolling around)
Andrew: I can easily defend myself, Rick. I am not a five year old
Homeless: (is shot dead by the bikers)
Rick: (sees this) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
last edited over a year ago
Andrew: What the fuck
???: Man, this guy was a real squirmer (Kicks the homeless man's dead body hard) Son of a bitch moved too damn much. Oh well (Lights another molotov) Let's try this again
Rick: (enragedly shoots at them, killing most of the gang for killing his friend)
???: (Ducks, avoiding the gunshots) Oh, so we're fighting back now (Throws the molotov through the windshield, setting the inside of the RV on fire)
Martha: (Walks out) What's going o- (Sees the gang attacking) WHAT THE FUCK!?
Rick: (out of ammo so chopping them up with his Machete)
???: Okay, gang. Don't you come back to the camp until those fucks are dead (Gets in his truck and drives off)
Gang: (Shoots at the group)
Rick: (angrily to Andrew) Feel free, to step in anytime!
Andrew: (While Rick was yelling, Andrew had already hit three gang members with his bat) Anything else you want to complain about, Rick?
Rick: Oh great job.You got three.. (shows a pile of nearly a hundred dead bikers)
Andrew: Well we all don't have a gun (Hits two more in the head) Now do we
Martha: (Shooting at the gang with her rifle)
Rick: (gives Andrew MP5) happy now?
Andrew: You know I prefer melee weapons. So, not really (Shoots, not even aiming) See, this is why I like getting up close and personal (Hits gang, making his head spin around, breaking his neck)
Rick: You do realize I killed like 50 bikers with my machete)
Andrew: Do you realize that there are just sixteen here. I don't know what kind of bullshit your playing, but it isn't working
Martha: Yeah, not gonna lie, that was kinda dumb of you, sweetie
Andrew: (Choking a gang member with his bat) Why are you calling him sweetie (Turns the bat, breaking the gang members neck)
Rick: Cause unlike you, I'm actually nice to her
Andrew: I don't ever remember being mean to her (Smashes a gang members head in, breaking his skull)
Martha: On the way here you called me a whore