Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 11649

over a year ago smartone123 said…
looks in dismay"what are you saying!?"runs to holiday"where you going?"looks up to her

looks quite hurt looks down"nice you associated all of us with one cat" looks at her then runs out not wanting to be here anymore-rightheart

looks startled"rightheart..!"calls out to him and fallows him out-shimmerkit
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
•sighs and looks towards the entrance of the medicine den then walks out•
Tanglestar
sighs-mousepaw
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Narrows eyes watching Hoiliday leave* "not all cats are mean!" ~ Ivykit

*Bristles* "Flintrock made his point. He dosn;t want us. He even LIED about being our father. And so what if mommy isn;t around? We can take care of ourselves." ~ Thornkit

*Stops and looks down and sees he hadn;t move. Slowly climbs back down and smiles smugly* "Not how I thought i would win, but I'll take it." ~ Mistypaw
"he didnt lie i know that"-skykit
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*hisses after him* Have you paid attention to anything anyone else has said me? And btw, your leader represents your Clan as a whole, whether you like it or not. *watches Shimmerkit sadly then says out loud* Others will take better care of her than I would. I'm not a [Clan] cat anyway. *pushes her way out of the camp* -Holiday

*snorts* What a stupid kittypet! -Burntkit
•wacthes quietly and goes to his den"
Tanglestar

•stays quiet to what thronkit said•
Thunderkit

Yea yea yea
Shadowpaw
*stomps into the forest getting hysterical* -Holiday

*pops up from behind fern* Oh, there you are, Holiday! We've been looking for you. -Skull

*hisses* What are you doing here? -Holiday
•sits in A tree in the forest•
Flintrock
*jumps down* *handsome black tom with white chest and paws and brown eyes* Looking for you, of course. I know you like to wander in here, and I thought maybe you'd gotten lost. -Skull

*bares teeth* I can take care of myself thanks. But right now, you're invading StormClan territory! -Holiday

*flicks ear, politely confused* Whosa whatsa? -Skull
•twitches his ears at the voices and stars jumping from tree to tree towards them•
Flintrock
*teeth glint* STORMCLAN territory! A Clan of forest cats that live here. They marked this land as theirs. And if you're caught trespassing, you get attacked! -Holiday

*narrows eyes, genuinely concerned* Did they attack you? Is that why you haven't returned? -Skull

*shrugs* It's a long story....-Holiday
hears too and goes towards it-rightheart
fallows after her to them-shimmerkit
"burntkit!"looked angry"dont say that"growls lightly-goldenblaze
*looks up at her, ears flicking* Sorry *says quietly* -Burntkit

*eyes widen* Holiday, what's gotten into you? You're never like this usually. *pads toward twolegplace* C'mon, let's go and you can tell the others. Everyone wants to know where you've been. -Skull

*blinks, surprised* Everyone? I don't know anyone! -Holiday

*eyes raise in confusion* Of course you do. That's why they're worried about you, right? *gasps* Or were you leaving to avoid them? -Skull

I don't know what you're talking about! -Holiday
gets closer but stops to hear-rightheart
"your own mother has kitty pet blood you know"-goldenblaze
*looks up at her with wide eyes* You're part kittypet? *surprised* -Burntkit

*shakes head* What do you mean you don't know? They've been talking about you since you disappeared! -Skull

*shaking now* Skull, other than you, I don't [have] friends in twolegplace! No one in that stupid city knows who I am aside from you. -Holiday
lisens still-rightheart
"yes my mom was kittypet so that make me her daughter partly kittypet though all my life was spent here"-goldenblaze
*sits down genuinely interested* What was your mother like? -Burntkit

*gestures with tail* Maybe you just don't remember them. Come on and see them. Maybe you'll remember them then. -Skull

*shakes head* Skull, I don't trust these so called friends of mine. What are their names even? -Holiday

*face brightens* Oh, there were lots of them! I remember Darko, Royce, Anders, Philipe, Creekstar...he was the weirdest one of all, I tell you. *fur ruffles uncomfortably* -Skull
Just so y'all know, Skull is a misleading name. He's a black tom with white chest and forepaws, and he's a stray tomcat from twolegplace. He's Holiday's friend. They got along anyway. He's a polite and respectable cat with no interest in joining the Clan. He's just a stray.
(ah ok XDX)
pads out pretending he just got there"...Holiday"looks at skull"hello"dips head calmly and respectable"im rightheart and you are?"-rightheart
*rises fur bristling up in surprise* I'm Skull *says with equal politeness and respect* *bows head but still looks wary* What do you want? -Skull

Rightheart! *exclaims in surprise and a little breathless with happiness to see him easily suppressed* -Holiday
smiles at her"im glad you are ok" and then looks at skull"i just wanted to see what the commotion is,make sure holiday was ok"-rightheart
*snorts* Check that Holiday is okay? *looks at her* Does this guy even know you? -Skull

*nods* apparently the woods are dangerous to kittypets. Rightheart here was just trying to help. -Holiday

*eyes gleam* Kittypets *scoffs* *blinks at her smiling* There's not a thing in these woods you couldn't handle, I bet. -Skull
last edited over a year ago
nods"shes a good friends of mine,goldenblaze and shimmerkits and mousepaw lieks her too"
-"wacthes from the trees"
Flintrock
*wraps tail around paws and looks at him, confused* There are more of you? Wait! *stands* You MUST know who I'm talking about. -Skull

*shakes head purring* No one knows what you're talking about, Skull. -Holiday

*ignores her and addresses Rightheart* Do you know anybody by the name of Creekstar? -Skull
•walks to the nursery•
Tangleblaze
*runs up to him* Hey daddy, did you know mommy is part kittypet? She's telling me about her mommy... -Burntkit
•shakes his head• I didn't burntkit you know me and goldenblaze aren't mates right?
Tangleblaze
*tilts head* You're not? -Burntkit
•nods• we aren't
Tangleblaze
*blinks confused* But if I'm your kit, you must be mates. -Burntkit
"honey somethings dont last but it doesnt mean we dont love you"licks gis head-goldenblaze
Shakes head"no our leaders name is tangledstar,no one named creekstar"-rightheart
Is looking for them-shimmerkit
•nods to what goldenblaze said•
Tanglesfar
*tail quivers* You and daddy don't love each other anymore? -Burntkit

Hmm...well, maybe you'd like to meet him sometime? *turns to Holiday* Let's go. You've obviously a long story to tell. -Skull

*turns to Rightheart* -Holiday
Is suprised"are you leaveing?"tries to hide how sad and hurt he was smiles"im sorry its my fault wasnt it"pads over nuzzles her quickly"i wish it turned out differently" backs up after that-rightheart
"we fo hun but its a different kinda love now we will always love you and well share that together still"-goldenblaze
Gets lost-shimmerkit
*purrs* Oh...okay. *stands up straight* -Burntkit

*smiles at him, not sure what to say* -Holiday

Come [oo]on. *smiles at Rightheart as if sharing a private joke* -Skull
Smiles sadly and starts to walk away tail draging-rightheart
"also leafkit is goibg through the same thing usnt ahe"smiles-goldenblaze
Burst is"shimmerkit is gone!"-leafkit
"what?"gets up to look for her-goldenblaze
Yea me will always love you •licks his head
Tanglestar
Doesnt find shimmerkit-goldenblaze
*turns to pad away and hears a whimpering noise* What's that? -Skull

*peers into a frond* Shimmerkit? -Holiday
Looks over grins "holiday! Wheres rightheart?" goes to pad over to them she was a gorgeous being abit un natural-shimmerkit
Hears them comes back"shimmerkit!"smiles"let­s go"-rightheart
"ok lets go holiday"looks at her-shimmerkit
Glances at holiday for her to tell her-rightheart
•looks around•
Tanglestar
"ill go serch"-goldenblaze
Is still angry with her dad at how unfair he was to holiday-mousepaw
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Flicks his tail* "He didn;t lie to you." ~ Thornkit

*Nudges him* ~ Mistypaw