Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 11649

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
XD lol, i dunno, i like that name a lot, "RAINBOW DASH" the ultimate loner turned warrior
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Lol xD It has a nice ring to it!
*Sighs as Skykit and Thunderkit play. Then gets an idea and goes to look for Yarrowleaf* ~ Thornkit
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
•looks over at dash with narrowed eyes then back at mousepaw• and why this clan?
Tanglestar

•frowns as thornkits runs off then goes back to minnowkit and Ivykit•
Crowkit
BTW, does anyone here watch Total Drama Island? Or any of the Total Drama's?
Because.. We had heard most about Stormclan than the others, it sounded like a place we could live in, if we were accepted.. *looks at Robin* ~ Dash
for you ill let my daughter decide if you can stay since you attacked her and for robin she can stay but your position in this clan is up to mousepaw *looks at them*
Tanglestar

*looks at misty paw* now what?
Shadowpaw
*nods grateful to tanglestar* Thank you. * glances at Dash* ~Robin

Of course, I understand.~Dash
*nods good* robin come with me to my den so we can talk dash you stay here with mouse paw *walks to his den*
Tanglestar
*Eyes his bird* "Now you teach me how to catch one." ~ Mistypaw
*glances at her brother, before following after Tanglestar. She was a small she cat, young, just slightly older than apprentices. * Of course.. ~Robin

*nods, sitting down, beside mousepaw quietly and obediently* ~Dash
*turns to her* where are you and dash from? *sits down*
Tanglestar

*smirks* but thats my secret
Shadowpaw
*sits down, regarding his question quietly, before saying* We're from the city... Not as pets, but as street cats. ~ Robin
over a year ago smartone123 said…
looks at him"can i hear your full intensions please?"looked calm at him eyes wiser then moat her age like shes been through alot-mousepaw
was cleaning out his old supplies in the med den-yarrowleaf
streches-skykit
Um, sure.. Well we're from, things aren't great... So, we. We just want a new life, safer..away from that life. a new start. ~Dash
"....will this bring dangwr to us,if you stay here?...you never really appoligized for the fight....nevermind lifes full of risks so sure you can stay"walks off to.be by herself her tail looked like it was cut off when you got a proper look,always a sadness deep inside her eyes-mousepaw
Um, thanks.. I did mean to apologize, I didn't mean to attack you, I mistook you for someone else. ~Dash
"...its ok...im use to hatred, pain and misfortune near me"walks off fur shines abit on the moon as she walks off-mousepaw
Hatred? Pain? Misfortune? Whats that suppose to mean? ~ Dash
*follows mousepaw worried*
Vinepaw

*nods* i see so you two just want a new life? and just for future sake dont let me daughter get into anymore fights with your brother.
Tanglestar
Yes, just a new life. I'll try. I apologize again for my brother.. He's.. a bit of a handful * she spoke of him like he was younger and that she had to be in charge of him, even though she was much smaller and looks a bit younger than dash. * ~Robin
pads over to Dash,she was beutiful golden she cat that boee wisdom,pride and battle scars"that child has gone through alot so be patient"smiles-golsenblaze
pads on thinking-mousepaw
*looks a bit confused and unbelieving* But, she's still so young, how could she... I mean, what could she have gone through in a place like this. ~Dash
mousepaw wait up!
vinepaw

*nods* thats good and by the way watch out for the toms who are looking for a beautiful she cat like you there are a few in the clan *smirks and gets up*
Tanglestar
* her cheeks get just a little red, and smiles* Thanks for the warning. I'll keep my eye out. * she stands as well* ~ Robin

Robin(flight)
a small, pretty she cat with dark grey fur with a firey orange spot on her chest with green eyes
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*looks at them* Hey, I know them! -Holiday

*nudges her with massive paw* feels like muscles to me! *fatherly* *looks around worried* -Skull

*watched from the nursery having grown again in the night* -Burntkit
*nods and walks out of his den smiling*
Tanglestar
*looks over at burnt kit* what are you looking at?
Crowkit
(oh and here is Dash

(Lightningdash (( his other name.. he has lots of names. ;) )))

Lightningdash

massive and tall dark grey/black tom with green/ yellow eyes. )

*smiles some, following him out* Thank you, again. Oh, and I never formally introduce my brother and myself. I'm Robinflight, *smiles a little, politely* And my brother, is Lightningdash. ~Robinflight
last edited over a year ago
*nods* and im tanglestar the new leader of the clan but we wont get into that ill see you around then i have some buinsess to take care of *heads back towards skull and holiday*
Tanglestar
I'll see you around, Tanglestar. *nods, before heading back to her brother* ~Robinflight
*nods and wacthes her go thinking* some she cat.
Tanglestar
"that cat has lost a mother,hated by her brother and many dont know what to think of her vecuase she doesnt talk to many besides her father and Vinepaw,the other apprentice thats always with her.Also i can tell something ia plaugeing her mind that wont let go.."sighs"were not perfect you know,we face our own troubles here but most of us have others to help us she doesnt seem to want to let others do that though"watches mousepaws back as she walks away-Goldenblaze
goes around the corner,was so deep into thought that she trips on a branch and falls,hindquartwrs in the air-mousepaw
Mousepaw? Are you okay?
Vinepaw
gets up shakes head"ya"sits down-mousepaw
Oh okay
Vinepaw
"why'd you fallow?"asks glances at him-mousepaw
Because I care for you abd I'm worried about you
Vinepaw
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*indicates Goldenblaze with ears* her. And them. -Burntkit

*watches them* I never knew their names, but I saw them around the city a lot *mutters to Rightheart* -Holiday

*watches Tanglestar approach* -Skull
"ah"nods understanding-rightheart
"ah friendship huh?"-mousepaw
no more then friends mouse paw..
Vinepaw

*looks at skull* so when exactly were they comming to attack us?
Tanglestar

what are they saying? *says curiously*
Crowkit
looks confused"...how do you be more then friends?best friends??"-mousepaw
*looks at mousepaw then at go, a little confused, and almost sad for her* Thats pretty awful. ~ Lightningdash

*bounds over to her brother, * Whats awful? ~ Robinflight

Oh, nothing, really. ~ Lightningdash
Love their new names Dove!

*Rolls eyes* "So your just going to let me scare every bird away?" *Asks smiling* ~ Mistypaw

*See's Yarrowleaf and runs over* ~ Thorbkit
:) Thanks! I seriously considered Rainbowdash though!
*nods* sure until you learn your own way *purrs*
Shadowpaw

*sighs* nevermind im going to go find willow paw...*walks away sadly*
Vinepaw
*talks with her brother, looking around at the clan occasionally. She looked genuinely excited. She frowned a little at her brother's rigid and quietness*Whats your problem? You've been quiet all day..~Robinflight

I don't have a problem, Robin.. flight. I've just been thinking about a lot. . ~Lightningdash

..You're thinking about his offer aren't you? The one right before we left... You know what I think about it. Thats why I"m here. ~Robin

So what if I am? It meant everything to.... to you know. It doesn't matter, we're here now. ~Lightningdash
•looks over at robinflight and lighting dash•
Tanglestar
Yeah. We're here now, and it's for the better. I'm excited, lightning dash. It's better this way. -Robinflight
*listions to robinflights conversation and skulls*
Tanglestar