Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 11649

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Stops and frowns* "I think I here something else..." *Shrugs* "But your probably right. Now come on! I heard one of the warriros talk about swimming, and I want to try!" ~ Thornkit

*Watches him* "Was that the awnser you were wanting?" ~ Mistypaw
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*doesnt say anything and keeps walking*
Shadowpaw

*grumbles and keeps running after them* thorn kit burnt kit get back here now!
Tanglestar
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*twitches ears* you're right. It's like the river is calling to me...-Burntkit

Sorry. Couldn't resist XD
*starts to get angry with them not hearing him and runs faster* burntkit thornkit stop running now and get back here!!
Tanglestar
over a year ago kourage18 said…
*fumbles witha leaf*~fangkit
*Stops in front of the river and eyes widen. Grins* "Come on! Swimming time!" ~ Thornkit
BTW, I'm pretty sure Thornkit is two or three moons older then Burntkit, if he comes across over-confident.

*Frowns and nudges him* ~ Mistypaw
•looks at her• what?
Shadowpaw

•cacths up with then finally• why didn't you two stop running when I called your names! •growls"
Tanglestar
*Looks at him* "I asked you if thats the awnser you were wanting." ~ Mistypaw
*shrugs* doesnt matter honestly *looks at her gently*
shadowpaw

well? *looks at thorn kit and burnt kit* why didn't you two stop running when i called your names?
Tanglestar
*looks from Thornkit to Tanglestar* That was you calling? We thought it was- *cuts off, looking confused* -Burntkit
what did you think it was? *says angrily* burntkit you should know your fathers voice! *lashes his tail* you know I'm going to have to punish you both right?
Tanglestar
*bows head genuinely regretful* sorry father. -Burntkit
Better be what if one of you got hurt? Or even killed!
Tanglestar
*looks at him earnestly* killed? -Burntkit
There are more then cats out here burntkit foxes, badgers and even owls would love to have a kit for a snack..
Tanglestar
*eyes widen, backing into a frond* They would have...eaten us?... *gulps* -Burntkit

*watches the kits in the camp* -Holiday
Yea burntkit that's why kits don't leave camp •licks his head• but I'm here so nothing will happen to you now okay?
Tanglestar
*buries his head into his father's fur* I'm sorry dad! -Burntkit
*Frowns and looks away* "I wouldn't have let anything eat us." ~ Thornkit

"But you asked, so it must be." ~ Mistypaw
•looks over at thornkit• that's what you think thornkit but when you see a real fox or badger what will you do? •nuzzles burntkit•
Tanglestar

Just let it go okay
Shadowpaw
*Watches Tanglestar nuzzle Burntkit and feel bitterness twords Flintrock.* "It wouldn;t have happened." *Mutters quietly to himsef and starts back to camp* ~ Thornkit

*Frowns, not convinced* "Fine, after you tell me what you tink of me." ~ Mistypaw

(Shadow likes Misty right?
ofcourse

*looks at her* well i think your beautiful and sweet and gentle to me and that you care a lot about me no matter what…*looks at the ground*
Shadowpaw

thornkit wait for us *starts to follow him*
tanglestar
Thought so :) But I also thought that Vinepaw liked Willowpaw, so I was just making sure.

*Stops and waits* ~ Thornkit

*Stops and blinks, taken-back, but also really happy. Leans forward and licks his cheek gently.* ~ Mistypaw
*cacthes up with him* since you both have left camp before you were apprentices I'm going to have to punish you both
Tanglestar

*looks at her a bit surprised*
Shadowpaw
*Rolls eyes to himself, then asks* "How will we be punished?" ~ Thornkit

*Smiles a little sheepishly.* "Call it a thank you." ~ Mistypaw
you were both suppose to be made apprentice tomorrow but now I'm having you both wait another moon
Tanglestar

thanks you for what?
shadowpaw
*Mouth drops open* "B-but we were only trying to help!" ~ Thornkit

*Shrugs* "I guess for being their"~ Mistypaw
help with what thronkit mind explaining this to me?
Tanglestar

why was something wrong?
Shadowpaw
*tail droops then lifts again* we smelled a horrible scent and heard strange noises. We thought we'd find it. -Burntkit
so instead of telling a warrior you two went out to find it yourselfs? do you know how stupid that sounds?
Tanglestar
*glances at Thornkit* well we were gonna get a warrior but....*doesn't wanna get Thornkit into trouble* -Burntkit
But what burntkit?
Tanglestar
*takes a deep breath not wanting to get Thornkit in trouble so decides to stick up for him* But I thought that we could find it on our own. I told Thornkit we should go looking for it. -Burntkit
•nods• just next time tell a warrior okay?
Tanglestar
*Blinks, supriused that Burntkit took the blame.* ~ Thornkit

*Shakes her head* "No, not really. But if I didn;t have you, then life and Stormclan would probably be a lot harder." *shrugs* "Everything is always easier when you have a cat who you know you can trust." *Smiles a little at him* ~ Mistypaw
*nods guilty* -Burntkit
Good now let's get both of you to camp and your both waiting another moon still
Tanglestar

•nods• yea that's true I don't trust anyone besides you
Shadowpaw
*Growls and looks away* "Then which kits will be made apprentices?" ~ Thornkit

*Flicks an ear.* "Even though their are some cats you have no reason not to trust." ~ Mistypaw
your brothers and shimmerkit *looks at him* and don't give me attitude it was both of your decisions to leave camp
Tanglestar

why should i trust them misty paw?
Shadowpaw
*Growls thinking about Thunderkit and Skykit* "Their not my brothers." *But drops it,* ~ Thornkit

"Because not every cat has hurt you." ~ Mistypaw
And how do you know they won't? •starts to get angry•
Shadowpaw

But they are your brothers thornkit no matter what you say they will always be I know it was hard for you when your mother left and when your father ignored you but they are still your parents and I know they both loved you.
Tanglestar
*growls* "I don;t care about them." *But looked a little sad* ~ Thornkit

*Sees he's getting upset and steps in front of him* "How do you knwo I would't? You don't. And you don't know that they ever would." *Worry was on her face and nudges him gently.* "Please just try and understand?" ~ Mistypaw
*wacthes thornkit and keeps queit till they get to camp* you both go to the nursery and stay there for now okay?
tanglestar

*looks at her* you wouldn't do that to me though..i know you wouldn't everyone else would i know that..they all lied to me..
Shadowpaw
*nods not talking but determined to make it up to his father* -Burntkit

*jumps up* Thornkit? Thank goodness you're all right! -Holiday
*looks over at thornkit and then looks away happy that he was okay*
Thunderkit

*Wacthes burntkit for a few moments then heads to his den*
Tanglestar
*pads to the nursery head down burning with shame* -Burntkit
•looks over at burntkit• where were you?
Crowkit
*looks at him and replies honestly, feeling he deserved what he got* we were tracking something down by the river* -Burntkit

*cuffs Thornkit's was with her tail* you both could've [died]! What were you thinking? -Holiday
*Snorts* "we would have found it too!" *But doe look genuineually ashamed at Hoiliday* "I didn't mean to scare you." ~ Thornkit

*SIghs* "Believe what you want then." ~ Mistypaw
by yourselves?
Crowkit

*starts to walk again and stays silent for awhile and then starts to talk* why do we always end up fighting…
Shadowpaw