Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 11649

over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*shrugs* I doubt she would. And even if she does, I can just join you over there! -Burntkit

And you!!(: there is no Thanksgiving in Denmark. So it's a good thing my family moved to the States all those years ago V_V
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Wow. Really? I dont think I could live without Thanksgiving. All the food....

*Smiles* "Thanks. I guess I will" *Stands up* ~ Thornkit
*makes room for him* -Burntkit

That's why I'm an American citizen >:) lol actually my great-grandmother moved here from Denmark to be a mormon. I'm not a mormon today, a testament to how well that worked out lol
last edited over a year ago
*Smiles a little and curls up next to him* "Thanks" *Mutters as quietly as possible* ~ Thornkit

Lol. So I see.
*licks his ear in a friendly way* No problem, friend. -Burntkit
*Blinks, glancing at him.* "I don't think I've actually ever had a friend. Just my brothers and Yarrowleaf." *And Briarcloud. But he didn;t say anything about her* ~ Thornkit
*looks up at him, stunned* Well, now you do. And you can play with me and Shimmerkit. She's really friendly. -Burntkit
*Rolls eyes* "So I've seen." *but his voice wasn;t mean. Looks over at him* "I'm going to sleep. Thanks again, I guess." ~ Thornkit
(What happened to Briarcloud? How did she die)
yeah *says quietly half asleep already* -Burntkit

Old age. She was REALLY old.
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*stares off blankly to what burntkit said*
Thunderkit
Ah. Too bad. I grew quite fond of her when she was talking to Thornkit

*Dosnt respond and eyes fall on Thunderkit, remembering what he said. It had hurt him more then when Flintrock disowned him. Growls silently. He didn't need him. He didn't need either of them. Falls into an UN easy sleep* Thornkit
Briarcloud was dead then too XD

*sleeps soundly* -Burntkit

*watches Thornkit with sad eyes then slowly shakes her head, unable to stop the pending future but wishing more than ever that she could* -Briarcloud of StarClan
Oh I know. I think I grew fond of her Starclan form. This is a crazy question, but I don't suppose you'd ever have her 're-born as a kit?

*sleep was UN-easy and kept twitching, occasionally whimpering quietly* Thornkit
probably not. Briarcloud pretty special to me.

*bows head, sadness emanating from her as she faded* -Briarcloud
Too bad. I can totally picture her trying to always keep Thorn out of trouble x3
over a year ago smartone123 said…
sighs-skykit
Hey Smart. Everyone is sleeping at the moment. Are you still joining Wolf's new clan? Juniperclan
Dude, I ate so much food!! Good stuff, man. Good stuff.
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*looks around the forest, walking with tanglestar, * This is so... nice. The forest, and all. ~Robinflight

Happy Thanksgiving btw!
(maybe and ikr me too!so much stuffing)
stuffing is my favorite! that and corned pudding hahaa Although I made the beer bread this year! (instead of using yeast, you use beer to make it. the alcohol bakes out).
Ugh. I know the feeling. I love the stuffing but the turkey is my favorite.
I feel fat now

•nods• It is •looks over at her quickly and looks away• it's getting late though we should probably head back soon
Tanglestar

•looks over at skykit•
Thunderkit
*looks at him, the green forest reflecting in her green eyes* Yea, it is.. We probably should. ~Robinflight
*stretches and sits up hearing a strange sound* -Burntkit
*Was already having trouble sleeping so wakes up and glares* "What's the matter?" Thornkit
*blinks and looks down at him* I don't know...I thought I heard something...-Burntkit
*yawns tiredly* what was the sound the only thing i heard was thornkit
Crowkit

*nods* lets get going then *yawns and turns to head back to camp*
Tanglestar
*yawns a little two, and turns falling in step with him, * ~Robinflight
shakes head abit"were brothers were all we have left so.lets get along ok"-skykit
why should i have to get along with him skykit
Thunderkit

you know burntkit isnt really my kit same with mousepaw and her brother shadow paw..
Tanglestar
*shrugs* I don't know. But I heard it. Didn't you? -Burntkit

*sits up* kits, we're supposed to be napping, yeah? -Holiday

(I don't know WHY I've been insisting on a 3 day nap lol)
over a year ago kourage18 said…
*laps beside holiday and snuggles close* yes ma'am~fangkit
*Glares at Crowkit* Your more then welcomed to sleep outside." *Looks over at Burntkit, with a dangerous smirk and whispers* "Your not with Hoiliday though. Were with Goldenblaze. So if we wait until shes asleep, we can go and see what it was." ~ Thornkit

*Sleeps* Mistypaw
*begins purring very loud and twitches*~fangkit
Really? * looks at him* But they act and seem like yours..But they're not, huh? ~Robinflight
*she slowly awakes and blinks and looks at robinflight*~fangkit
"no thornkit we should be nice"stands in front if them"make ourselves proad that we were good enough to rise above"-skykit
*she walk over to the corner* ~fangkit

(i dont even know who my mother is)
(i was fond in the woods)
(so, is she in camp? Cuz, Robinflight's not back in yet.)
(no she is not i dont have a mother see, ima well how would you say not from this clan)
•grumbles and curls up•
Crowkit

•nods• well burntkit thinks I'm his father though I found him in the woods when he was sick so he didn't remember much of where he came from so he just thinks me and goldenblaze are his parents mousepaw and shadowpaw were my last mates kits and I well just took over being there father
Tanglestar
it would still be nice to know who my parents are*she sighs and curls up in a ball and a tear runs down her cheek*~fangkit
*nods* Ah. So when are you going to tell burn kit the truth? When he's older I assume. So, you don't have a mate? *says it subtly and casually* ~Robinflight
*she runs out the den and into the woods* if im alone i will live alone haveing no family is like haveing no love i cant live alife like that my heart is broke enough i dont wanna be alone anymore!!~fangkit
*nods* yup no mate *stops and hears paws steps and steps infront of Fangkit* where are you going?
Tanglestar

im honestly confused you were in camp perfectly fine then you just left for some random reason and appeared next to robinflight
(what?)
Ditto. You were sleeping next to Hoiliday and then you heard Robinflight, who wasn't even in camp yet.

*Glares at Skykit* "Why dont you just leave me alone too?" ~ Thornkit