Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 11649

over a year ago smartone123 said…
was confused"wait...do you love me Vinepaw?"wanted to ask looks at him with brown eyes like chacolate-mousepaw
"hello"to the she cat,she was a beutiful ,wise and strong looking she cat with gold fur-goldenblaze
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*looks back at her* i dont know anymore..*walks away to the apprentice den*
Vinepaw
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
It is better this way.. It.. the offer just is hard to forget. You know that, Robinflight.. ~Lightningdash

Yea, I know.. But you have to forget about it. He always does this. You should know more than anyone. But lets stop talking about that, okay? We're starting over. ~Robinflight
*leaves skull and hoiliday again and goes over to robin flight* i forgot you dont know the territory how about i show you around?
Tanglestar
*turns from her conversation* That would be wonderful, thank you. ~Robinflight
*nods* lets get going then *smiles gently and heads out of camp*
Tanglestar
*nods to his sister like go on with him, I don't wanna, ill figure it out* ~ Lightningdash

*glances at her brother quickly, and then smiles* lead the way. * she follows after him* ~ Robinflgiht
*heads out of camp and looks back at her*
Tanglestar
*she bounds to his side, falling in step with him * ~ Robinflight
so are you and your brother close?
Tanglestar
*nods* We're really close. We've stayed together almost our whole lives. ~Robinflight
*nods* might change though when you two find mates in the clan or if you find mates
Tanglestar
*nods* Well, I always figured we wouldn't be together all the time for our entire lives. . ~Robinflight
im sure a tom will start to follow you around soon enough though you are a beautiful she cat *purrs*
Tanglestar
*purrs some, blushing a little* why, thank you.. And I'm sure who ever it may be will be quiet the dashing tom. ~Robinflight
most of the dashing toms are taken so good luck with that *jumps onto a rock and waits for her* you know i am the leader of the clan but im not that old im rather young for a clan leader and most cats dont take me seriously
Tanglestar
looks after him feels everything crashing down once he was gone,turns and runs off and keeps going crossing the border after abit of time and keeps going.she desides she didnt want to live there anymore,it just caused her pain-mousepaw
(btw no one knows shes gone away yet)
*leaps up beside him gracefully* Why would they not take you seriously? I mean, a leader is a leader, and they were chosen for a reason, right? So then the ones chosen have good reason to be there, and should be respected, young or old. ~Robinflgiht
pads over to the both of them"shes right,i respect you"smiles-Goldenblaze
*sits down* i guess but i dont know its hard having to take care of mousepaw to and be leader.
tanglestar
(they are out of camp...)
(she could be out too xp shes not always coped up xp)
keeps going not wanting to have anything more to do with they clan.Her father will get over it and will be able to be happier she thinks to herself.sighing she stops and lays in a hideing spot in another clan headimg to a place where no clan cat or anyone lives so she can be alone-mousepaw
*looks over at golden blaze surprised* did you follow us?
tangleblaze
Mousepaw? She was the apprentice I met earlier with... Vinepaw. Right? I would imagine that would be hard.. *looks over at goldenblaze too, a little surprised as well*~Robinflight
*nods* the one your brother attacked ever since her mother died she hasnt really been the same he brother refuses to talk to her because she kept a secret from him that shouldnt have gotten out..
tanglestar
"oh no i didnt i was walking out to go hunting"sees that its getting dark"ah its getting dark..."-goldenblaze
Sees him"oh hello little one"smiles-yarrowleaf
•nods• okay goldenblaze can you go check up on mousepaw she seemed a little troubled before I left and I'm worried about her
Tanglestar
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*looks at Holiday ears picked at a distant sound* -Skull

*eyes widen scoops up Shimmerkit and races to the nursery* -Holiday

*watches her* What's going on? -Burntkit

Get inside! *snaps* -Holiday

They're coming now but I won't be able to be online for it, which is why I've been putting it off. Holiday and Skull fight for the Clan and KEEP SHIMMERKIT SAFE while I'm gone, okay? I don't want anything happening in the nursery while I'm gone please -Tala
Nods ands goes off to find her,after abit she comes back to Tanglestar"shes no where in camp and her scent is cold in her nest.It looks like she hasnt been in camp for a long time"is worried-goldemblaze
Ah ok so do we wait??
•looks at her confused• but we haven't been out that long
Tanglestar
"well all i remeamber i saw Vinepaw and her were talking she was never with you today....maybe Vinepaw would know"-goldenblaze
(i know Vinepaw and her talked earlier in the morning like maybe noon so if its dark it would have been aleast 3 hours or so)
•nods• I'll go talk to him •looks over at robinfligt• guess you will have to wait to see the territory •heads off to camp¥
Tanglestar
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Runs up to him* "Hi Yarrowleaf! I have a question." ~ Thornkit
last edited over a year ago
*prowls through the forest, dark coat hardly noticeable* -random cat

*follows* -other random cat

*leads, knowing this territory very well* -Creekstar
Not sure if I've already asked this or not, but Creekstar was a previous leader of Stormclan or another clan, right?

*Growls playfully and eyes him* "But what if I never learn how to catch one, and I fail my warrior assessment? Could you really live with that guilt?" ~ Mistypaw
*shrugs* maybe but we should get back to camp its getting late *picks up his bird and starts off then waits for her*
Shadowpaw

*stops and hears paw steps and sniffs the air and smells a strange scent and looks around*
Tanglestar
Hey, maybe I could help? *offers* ~Robinflght
*shakes head* something is wrong..*looks around*
Tanglestar
*glances around, confused a little* What do you mean, something is wrong? ~ Robinflgiht
there are cats on our territory *starts to run to camp* come on!
Tanglestar
*dashes after him* Other cats as in, rogues? Attackers? ~ Robinflight
there from the city i think thats what skull told me there after hoiliday or somthing like that *jumps over a stump*
Tanglestar
"i smell it too"growls"should we take up defense?or run off and meet them.head on?"she asked Tanglestar-goldenblaze
Runs over with Tanglestar-cats of mine besides shimmerkit and the kits
last edited over a year ago
Notices whata going on"oh we should talk abit later ok something dangerous is about to happen so.please stay here with me as i prepare battle herbs"shoos him in the corner and starts to quickly make battle herbs-yarrowleaf
Stay jn camp we have the advantage in here and go make sure burntkit is in the nursery •wacthes the entrance•
Tanglestar
*watches from nursery entrance* I'm confused... -Burntkit

*approaches Tanglestar* With your permission, I'd like to stay and fight for StormClan. I may not be a Clan cat, but I know Holiday wants to be here. I'll fight for her. -Skull

*looks up, angry that someone would dare to intervene in her decision* -Holiday

*leads army through the forest, more cats than they'd originally thought* -Creekstar

Creekstar was originally a tom here in StormClan who was a royal jerk. He tried very hard to get into a position of power. He killed his mate and raised 3 kits by himself, one of which would never speak and 2 of which were a bit...weird. Eventually, he left and joined ReedClan, where he became leader by killing off the previous leader and stealing her power (long story short). Then, he got banished after a battle between ReedClan and StormClan. It's only just now that he's come back. BTW, he's on his last life.
*nods* might as well hes out there and if they cacth you your dead *walks over to the nuresry and to Burntkit and smiles gently down at him forgeting about mousepaw for the time being*
Tanglestar

*Nudges Thunderkit and skykit into the nursery gently* you two stay in here for awhile..
Flintrock

*looks up at him* are you going to be okay?
Thunderkit

*nods* of course i am just worried about you two
Flintrock
OK thanks for clearing that up! Is Reedclan still alive?

*Eyes widen with exciment* "A battle? Can I help fight?" ~ Thornkit

*Stands ready to defend camp* ~ Mistypaw

*Looks at Crowkit* "I'm scared" *Whimpers* ~ Ivykit
•licks her head• mommy and daddy will keep us safe we just have to stay in the nursery
Crowkit

•sits infront of the nursery•
Boulderstep

•sits next to mistypaw•
Shadowpaw
"But what if the bad cats gets through?" *Worries* ~ Ivykit

*Was tense, waiting for the band of rouges to enter camp* ~ Mistypaw