Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 11649

over a year ago smartone123 said…
"dont say that"says lays with him"he had a right to be mad at flintrock and even hes griving"-skykit
(nope skykit was a dude xp hes just really responable cat)
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
oh really why wasnt he at his side then? *looks off somewhere blankly* i just want to sleep *closes his eyes* i just want him back
Thunderkit
"we all do thunderkit"licks his head and goes to sleep-skykit
Was still where she was in the middle of a bordering clan getting ready to leave-mousepaw
*looks around for mouse paw in camp*
Vinepaw

*snuggles against his brother*
Thunderkit

*wacthes the kits*
Boulderstep

*wacthes camp from the nursery*
Crowkit
Licks wounds-willowpaw
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
What does him being responsible have to do with it? I just thought he was a chic because of his name and the way others treat him. -Tala

*nods stiffly then swishes tail and leaves with the two others who had waited for him* -Vinyl

*watches from a distance amused but shaken* -Wolf

*curls around Shimmerkit* -Holiday

*looks up at Tanglestar* Do you believe him? -Burntkit
•shrugs• doesn't matter •looks over at flintrock a body and walks over to it and days something before going into his den•
Tanglestar
(the fact that that girls alot of the time are somewhat more responsiable and whatbdo you mean the way others treat him)
Sighs-skykit
Wasnt tired-shimmerkit
Just by the fact that no one ever called him "he" until you gave a description. And girls aren't always more responsible. Heck I know guys who totally handle everything just fine.

What do you want to do then? -Holiday
•squirms awake and looks around•
Thunderkit

•walks out of his den after awhile•
Tanglestar
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Please, almost all of your cats are responsible Smartone xD Actually, thinking about it, some of them seem to has wisdom beyond their age, or actually seem perfect.

*Watches Thunderkit and Skykit leave, then look at Flintktis body out in the middle of camp* ~ thornkit

*Growls as Vinyla leaves* ~ Mistypaw
Calm down mistypaw are you okay? •looks her over•
Shadowpaw

•gets up leaving skykit and walks out of the nursery to flintrock a body and lies next to it•
Thunderkit
*Watches Vinyal but nodds* "I'm fine." *Says shortly. Their was a long gash on the side of her leg, but that was all* ~ Mistypaw

*Watches Thunderkit, and was about to go talk to him but decides aginst it. Flintrock had actually liked him, and Thunderkit would be sad. He would just talk to him ater* ~ Thornkit
(not really i only provide wisdom to those who have pain xp im kinda a sadist)
Mousepaw is often described as 'wisdom from beyond her years' and she always does what she thinks is best very wisely, like when questioning Robin and Lightning. I've always thought Goldenblaze was protreyed as the perfect she-cat. Rightheart... his name if RIGHTheart. Skykit is extremely responsible. Shimmerkit also seems perfect and s very wise, especially for a kit.
*sniffs her leg* you should get that checked out *licks her cheek comfortly* its kinda funny seeing you mad
Shadowpaw
*Glares at him* "Glad I can provide you with amusement." *Though she was visibly relaxing* ~ Mistypaw
(she isnt,in battle shes uber violent and she uses to be very got headed but kits have clamed her but shes not perfect i just protray her as pretty and i know sometime i know i do go over bored xD,rightheart is not etheir he has faults and i hardly used him before so hes kinda in the works,Skykit all he has is responisablity i dont make him much else and last shimmerkit maybe ya but i do give her,her own weaknesses)
Nothign about it really bothers me, expect for how wise Mousepaw and Shimmerkit are. Mousepaw is an apprentice with a hard past life, and Shimmerkit is a kit who just seems to be born wise. I understand that they all have their flaws, but if I was a child was a hard past life like Mousepaw, I would probably be very cold and wouldn't have such a clear head. I knwo that Mousepaw is very shy as a result, but it can still bother me. And honestly, it dosn't bother me much, but sometimes it can go over-board.
(she doesnt like to acciosiate with others and she really isn't that wise though it seems like it ,also she did encounter some dak forest cats so iy makes her weird sometimes,i huess ill try to tone it down....)
you two argue to much sheesh!

*purrs* come on lets go to the medicine den
Shadowpaw
(really?)
Never mind haha

•nudges skykit with a mouse in his mouth•
Boulderstep
(oh ok then xp)
Was too sad to eat-skykit
last edited over a year ago
*sets the mouse down* you know skykit i was your fathers uncle he was my brothers son and i promised myself that i would take care of him when his father died and his mother left..
Boulderstep

*squirms over to skykit and boulderstep and looks at the mouse*
Crowkit
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
hey, so sorry I was gone, what have I missed.. ?
battle flintrock died leaving his kits behind stuff :D
aw, poor flintrock.. thanks though :D
*looks around for robinflight*
Tanglestar
battles over right?

*she was amidst the others with beside her brother* ~ Robinflight
Yea

•finds robinflight• hey you okay?
Tanglestar
I'm fine. Just a little scratched up, but nothing much. What about you? You okay?-Robinfligjt
*nods* fine just worried about mousepaw i havent seen her and she wasnt here when we got attacked
tanglestar
Lays in the den kinda bruteing-Goldenblaze
Lisens-skykit
What's wrong mom? -Burntkit

*pads into the clearing to help clean up* -Holiday
"i kinda wanted to fight"smiles abit-goldenblaze
helps-rightheart
•walks over to flintrocks body and picks him up by the scuff ready to bury him and takes him out of camp•
Tigerfang

•wacthes him take flintrocks body away and looks around sadly•
Thunderkit
•looks down at skykit• you know me and ravenswoop can take care of you three until your all apprentices
Boulderstep
You still don't know where she is? . ~ Robinflight
"Shakes her head• I honestly think she just left..•sighs• she was never happy here I just hope she finds some where safe to be..
Tanglestar
Why wouldn't she be happy here? I'm so sorry you can't find her.. ~Robinflight
Sighs"im sad that i could do anything for daddy"-skykit
Continues to walk further on to free territory sad and depressed-mousepaw
It's not your fault skykit somtimes bad things happen
Boulderstep

I don't want to talk about that..but I'm sure she's fine she's smart like her mother
Tanglestar
*nods* I have no doubt that she is a smart-she cat. ~Robinflgight
Stops and yowls out her pain and sarrow shes been bottleing up,it rings out-mousepaw
Just wanted to let everyone know Im grounded for a couple of days, so just don't do anything involving Mistypaw, Ivykit or Thornkit. I'll be on whenever I can :(
*Nods and follows him, wincing when she walks* ~ Mistypaw
(aww that sucks i hope for the best xp)
(Ugh. You and me both)
(yep im grounded for the stupidest reason that i couldnt even control)