Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 11649

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
•looks at her warmly• why do you want kits so bad?
Tigerfang
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*blinks* Creekstar and his gang are coming for her right now *says quietly* They're looking to kill every cat that gets in their way. I came to warn you. -Skull

*eyes widen* what? -Holiday

You know, I just noticed something that bothers me. Everyone acts as if xir Clan leader. If an apprentice met a stranger in the actual series, they'd either aggressively beat them off their land, or run to get help from a warrior. I'm not calling anyone in particular out, cause we all do it. If a stranger wants to join it's Tanglestar's decision and no one else's. I know I'm being a worry wort but it just bothers me. That's all. -Tala
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(shes not doing that all,she doesnt want to let in someone that coukd bring harm shes being protective not making any desion)
"then well beat them off right Tanglestar"-rightheart
(also to add Mousepaw isnt any normal apprentice and this isnt cannon is it?)
Hahaa no it's no it's not. I wasn't calling Mousepaw out (or wasn't meaning to). But seriously, in Clan hierarchy apprentices don't make decisions at all. I think everyone has just been to carefree with remembering the warrior code. Unfortunately, that includes me V_V but I'm just saying that I think we all should make it a little more close to what a Clan would actually be like. In the end I think it's everyone's decision on whether or not we do. whatever you guys think -Tala

*looks at Tanglestar sincerely* I don't know, guys. This Creekstar fellow...he's really weird. *nods to Tanglestar* I have a question. -Skull

*watches, confused and frightened* -Holiday
goes over and comforts Holiday-rightheart
(i think we keep enough to know its that but we can stray abit to have more personality and i havent seen anyone make big desisions on there own so i see no problem xp also its my birthday today xD)
•nods to hoiliday• I remember his name from when I was a kit and what is your question?
Tanglestar
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!) And sure I guess

*looks at Rightheart unsure of what to say* -Holiday

*eyes darken* What does that suffix *-star* mean? -Skull
When you become leader your granted the name star and before that I was a regular warrior but when I became leader I was granted 9 lives with the name star hence my name Tanglestar
Tanglestar
*perks ears* you were granted nine lives? -Skull
•nods• yes though creekstar shouldn't have so many life's left since he is older
Tanglestar
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*looks at vinepaw,'* Can we? We need to speak with him, but I mean... if not, i guess I'd understand.. ~??
•looks at mousepaw unsure• we will take you to Tanglestar but he makes the decisions •flicks mousepaw with his tail and heads to camp•
VinepW
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Kicks him off and tackles him again* ~ Ivykit

*Rolls eyes* "But I don't want help. I'm happy without him!" ~ Thornkit

*Nods and sees another bird. Starts stalking it trying to be lighter on her paws* ~ Mistypaw
*yelps* hey i was talking to minnow kit!
Crowkit

why cant you just give him a chance thornkit me and skykit did!
Thunderkit

*wacthes her*
Shadowpaw
"Because I don't want to give him a chance!" ~ Thornkit

*Stalks slowly but accidenlty kicks a pebbel* ~ Mistypaw
•gets up• fine then have fun being alone! •stomps away•
Thunderkit

•wacthes thornkit and thunderkit•
Flintrock

•try's not to purr in amusment•
Shadowpaw
Mouths to inoy him"be alert"and walks on with him-mousepaw
Stqys by Holiday-rightheart
*nods and heads towards camp*
Vinepaw

*walks over to sky kit*
thunderkit
*glances at her brother, and follows the apprentices. She didn't voice it nor show it, but she was confused why they weren't met by any more violence.. After all, she understood they were clearly deep on their territory, and when they said they wanted to join , these clan cats just said, okay?* ~???
*looks back at her* whats your name?
Vinepaw
*looks at him, and responds quiet. She saw no point as to why not tell him* I usually go by Robin. And this is my brother dash, or lightning as he gets called usually. ~Robin
*nods* Im Vinepaw and this is Mousepaw shes the clan leaders daughter
Vinepaw
*pricks ears* So you know him? *not accusatory* -Skull

*leans into Rightheart* -Holiday
Flicks her half ripped off tail still uneasy by them unsure if they were bringing good new or bad-mousepaw
Was warm and strong-rightheart
I know of him but I don't know him why are you so curiouser of him?
Tanglestar
Lisens-rightheart
*shivers* this guy...he's really creepy. And his name... we don't got names like that where I'm from. So if he's not from there, where is he from? And why does he hate you all so much? *not accusatory, curious* -Skull
"im not too aure but were strong and skilled well do our beat to defeat them"-rightheart
"holiday?whats going on?"pads over curious looking at them and skull-shimmerkit
•thinks• I can't remember what clan he is from...but I know it's one that borders us.
Tabglestar

•walks over to skykit • hi
Thunderkit

•heads over to them slowly•
Flintrock
"hey"-skykit
i cant stand thornkit anymore hes always angry and no fun to be with..
Thunderkit

*flicks skykit on the head with his tail* how are you two?
Flintrock
*Gives him an annoyed look* "LEts see you catch one." ~ Mistypaw

"Fine! I never asked for you to come talk to me anyways!" *Calls after him* ~ Thornkit
•looks over at thornkit worried and confused•
Flintrock

Okay fine •gets up and flicks her nose with his tail and goes off and stalks a bird•
Shadowpaw
*Smirks and suts down, watching him* ~ Mistypaw

*Sees FLintrock watching him and glares, then turns around and walks away* ~ Thornkit
*sighs and looks back at thunderkit and sky kit*
Flintrock

*walks over to thorn kit* hi
crowkit

*sees a bird and walks quietly into the shadows blending in and pounces on it then looks over at misty paw* was that so hard?
Shadowpaw
*nods* Nice to meet you I suppose. *glances at her brother who had remained deathly silent the entire time, only observing them. * ~ Robin
*heads into camp and takes them to tanglestar*
Vinepaw

*looks up from skull and at the strangers with narrowed eyes*
Tanglestar
*follows behind vine paw quietly. At the sight of tanglestar, the siblings glance at each other* ~Robin and Dash
Who are you two? And what are you doing here?
Tanglestar
I'm Dash. This is my sister, Robin. *speaks up, finally* We, well, were here to see if we can join your clan.. ~ Dash
And why do you want to join? •keeps his ice blue eyes on them•
Tanglestar
pads over covered in scraches and some blood licks them,the scraches looked like claw marks-mousepaw
*looks down* hey I remember you little kit. Have you grown some? *politely* -Skull

*looks around worried* -Holiday
•looks over at mousepaw• what happened to you? •pushes past the other cats to her•
Tanglestar
".....i fell"licks paw nonchalantly-mousepaw
"oh its you!ya im nice and fast now"bops his paw her pretty little face looking up at him,might be lost if a guge war broke out-shimmerkit
*examines her* those are claws marks mousepaw what happened *looks at her worriedly*
Tanglestar
It was a mistake, I thought she was a different cat. My apologies, I would never purposely harm a clan cat. ~Dash

We want to join. We've heard so many good things about this clan, and our home has been anything but good.. ~ Robin
When I first read your cats names I thought it ws Rainbow Dash xD

*Rolls eyes, trying to hide her annoyance.* "You got lucky." ~ Mistypaw