Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games: Let the Games Begin!

Bluefire7777 posted on Oct 11, 2013 at 09:56PM
District 1: Luxaries
Male:
Female: Annette Fiscal- pretty 14 year old blonde haired girl with blue eyes quiet and submissive shorter side and paler skin

District 2 Peacekeepers
Male:Sebastian Barkley-17 dashing guy with dark hair and hard sea blue eyes with a muscular build standing around 5'11, nearly 6' ft.
Female:

District 3 Electronics and Cars
Male:
Female:

District 4: Fishing
Male:
Female: Lacey O'Conners 15 She was pretty. Lacey was tan with light blonde hair and sea green eyes. She had a fit build and was average height

District 5: Electricity
Male: Andrew Marois-16 almost 17 a handsome young man, with light brown tousled hair and green eyes, standing around 5'10-5'11. He was fit, with a slightly muscular frame
Female:

District 6: Transportation
Male:
Female:

District 7: Lumber
Male :Calisle Attwood: dark skinned, tall, lean, handsome and rugged, unusual blue eyes; bright, pale. Quiet and polite.
Female: Nadine Bellhaven- 16 year old golden haired girl with pretty violet eyes tanner and medium height

District 8: Textiles
Male:
Female:

District 9: Grain
Male:
Female:

District 10: Livestock
Male:
Female:

District 11: Agriculture
Male:
Female: Belle Falla- beautiful 17 year old brunette with big Brown eyes she was tall and tanned

District 12: Coal
Male:
Female:
last edited on Oct 14, 2013 at 01:33AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 558 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 558

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Forum is now open
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Okay! Here are my characters:

Andrew Marois (that's right, Finn's son! :D )
District 5
16 almost 17
Andrew was a handsome young man, with light brown tousled hair and green eyes, standing around 5'10-5'11. He was fit, with a slightly muscular frame.

Lacey O'Conners
District 4
She was pretty with tan skin and light blonde hair and sea green eyes. She had a fit build and was average height
Got it :)
Awesome. Have you thought up your characters yet blue?
Thinking of names truthfully
Ah. I could always help. I understand the struggle
Where's Demeter?
I have no idea actually
so have you thought up your characters yet blue?
I'm in I've got 3 girls
Ooh. 3 girls. Awesome. So do you wanna get started with the rp?
I want to see where Demeter is
Okay then. So when demeter comes well get the rp going then?
Oh! I may be adding one more later
last edited over a year ago
Sounds good
Yea, I'm working on it.
Okay, here he is.

Sebastian Barkley
Sebastian was a dashing guy with dark hair and hard sea blue eyes with a muscular build standing around 5'11, nearly 6' ft. He looked like a soldier, the way he carried himself
District 2
hey? what to do now?
*sits quietly in the common area watching the reapings*-Annette
*walks into the common area and sits beside her casually* Hey. *smiles some* you're... Annette, aren't you? ~ Lacey
Yes... *says shyly* -Annette
Lacey O'Conners. District 4. *says, clearly talkative * so, *looks at the tv* watching reapings, huh? ~ Lacey
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
District 7 male~ Calisle Attwood: dark skinned, tall, lean, handsome and rugged, unusual blue eyes; bright, pale. Quiet and polite.
*nods quietly* -Annette
Yeah, reapings are sometimes hard to watch... I actually haven't seen anyone else's reapings this year. so.. ~ Lacey
*pads into the common area and sits against the far wall*~carlise
*follows after Carlisle they were childhood friends from 7* -Nadine
*turns to see the both enter, she waves a little* uh, hi. ~ Lacey
*leans his head against the wall obviously upset as he squeezed his eyes shut to stop crying*~Carlisle
Hi *squeezes his shoulder gently* -Nadine
*waves a little and sees that he is a bit distraught, and with an understanding look turns back around to watch the reapings that were running on the tv* ~ Lacey
last edited over a year ago
*sniffles and rubs his eyes before looking up at her* hi.~Carlisle
*she turns to look back at him* You alright? ~Lacey
I am fine.*says curtly*~Carlisle
*she nods, backing off from trying to talk to him* Okay.. *turns back around to watch the reapings running on the tv over and over again* ~ Lacey
Be strong *whispers to Carlisle* -Nadine
*walks into the room casually, holding a juice box in his hand like a little kid. * ~ Andrew
I'm fine Nadine.*says quietly as he curls up against the wall*~Carlisle
*sensing carlisle sadness with the whole thing, he more quietly entered the room, looking at everyone, taking a sip from the juice box, and sits down, looking around, the room was already next to silent except for the slight noise coming from the TV* ~Andrew
*watches the tv after all his tears had dried and just stares blankly at it, not saying a word or moving an inch*~Carlisle
the room was dead silent other than the quiet tv. He sat still, feeling the growing awkwardness, trying not to look at the other tributes, trying just to watch the tv. His own reaping had just past on the screen, where he watch himself strut confidently on stage to shake hands and stand in front of his district. He glances a Carlisle then back at the tv, deciding to leave him be* ~Andrew
so... * says finally, trying to break the silence a little, * ~Andrew
*still he did not respond, he watched with his hands clenched as his reaping was showed, a young woman about the same age throwing herself out of the crowd of girls and screaming for him, she clawed at peace keeps, punched at them, everything in her power to hurt them until a shot rang out and she dropped dead. He let out a quiet sob and covered his face with his hands as the tv went on to the next reaping*~carlisle
*he sees the tragic scene run on the tv and he immediately feels bad for whoever suffered during that reaping and he sees carlisle react and he looks at him, sympathetically. He looked down, sorry, and studied the juice box in his hand quiet* ~Andrew
You alright? I, uh, I know it's tough.. I understand.. *says, trying to be nice and sympathize *~Andrew
*her reaping was next they call her name and she sobbed into an older girls shoulder then went up quietly everyone silent with the shooting before she took Carlisles hand gently she looked away from the TV* -Nadine
*he saw their reapings, trying to imagine what they were feeling, to watch someone be shot down right before your eyes on a reaping, not even a battlefield. His reaping had already passed by and his wasn't like theirs at all. THere had been no fuss, no tears, nothing as he strutted on stage, a rebel, ready to take anything on in the arena. He had tried to be proud. He thought he was sad, the both of them had had it rough. His eyes drift away from the TV, the silence growing. * ~ Andrew
Nadine, Viviana is dead. She's dead, they wouldn't even let me see her they wouldn't even give me her ring back. Viviana is dead.*he cried into her shoulder softly.*~Carlisle
I know I'm sorry *rubs his back* -Nadine
*looks down, feeling sorry for them, studying the juice box in his hands quietly* ~ Andrew