Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games: Let the Games Begin!

Bluefire7777 posted on Oct 11, 2013 at 09:56PM
District 1: Luxaries
Male:
Female: Annette Fiscal- pretty 14 year old blonde haired girl with blue eyes quiet and submissive shorter side and paler skin

District 2 Peacekeepers
Male:Sebastian Barkley-17 dashing guy with dark hair and hard sea blue eyes with a muscular build standing around 5'11, nearly 6' ft.
Female:

District 3 Electronics and Cars
Male:
Female:

District 4: Fishing
Male:
Female: Lacey O'Conners 15 She was pretty. Lacey was tan with light blonde hair and sea green eyes. She had a fit build and was average height

District 5: Electricity
Male: Andrew Marois-16 almost 17 a handsome young man, with light brown tousled hair and green eyes, standing around 5'10-5'11. He was fit, with a slightly muscular frame
Female:

District 6: Transportation
Male:
Female:

District 7: Lumber
Male :Calisle Attwood: dark skinned, tall, lean, handsome and rugged, unusual blue eyes; bright, pale. Quiet and polite.
Female: Nadine Bellhaven- 16 year old golden haired girl with pretty violet eyes tanner and medium height

District 8: Textiles
Male:
Female:

District 9: Grain
Male:
Female:

District 10: Livestock
Male:
Female:

District 11: Agriculture
Male:
Female: Belle Falla- beautiful 17 year old brunette with big Brown eyes she was tall and tanned

District 12: Coal
Male:
Female:
last edited on Oct 14, 2013 at 01:33AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 558 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 558

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*quiet now, he follows after her* ~ Andy
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Mother, this is the boy I told you about. *announces as she walks into a curtained off room, her mother was beautiful like the girl and she lounged, many other Capitol woman also lounged about at her side* ~Margo

Your name darling?*smiles, her hair was died a firey orange, her heavy eye make up blue and glittering while it expanded to the side of her face and look very much like fish scales. Her blue dress fit very tightly and then flared out in a blue and green tutu like skirt*~ Danae ( Margo's ma)
*he clears his voice a little, coming to stop beside Margo in front of her mother* I'm Andrew. Andrew Marois, District 5. * he introduces himself, standing up slightly taller. His name wasn't uncommon. Many people within the capital knew the name just because of where it was from and what it stood for and with* ~ Andy
Andrew Marios? *makes a sour face*~danae
Yes... *says. He hadn't really expected her to be excited to be meeting a rebel after all * The one and only. ~Andy
Why would they dare let you in the games?~Danae
Hm. Not sure. I was wondering that too. Maybe to see a rebel enter a fight to the death.~Andy
*smiles as she watches him intently*~Margo

An act that has been in the games before. What can you offer us that no other tribute can Andrew Marios?~Danae
I work as a rebel, What can't I offer pretty much? Honestly, what do you even want from a tribute? ~andy
*pauses and with a malicious smile* I want a victor.~Danae
*The smile sent a tingle down his spine, creeping him out just slightlyI* And a victor, I can be. ~Andy
People think the only dangerous games are played inside if the arena. How wrong they are.*stands, her long legs completely bare as the tutu rode up.*~Danae

*stands as well and walks to her mothers side quickly*~Margo
*he stood before her, reading her expressions as she talks. He nods, agreeing with her* There's more to the games than fighting in the arena. I know that. ~ Andy
How dangerous are you willing to play?~danae
I've grown up in and around danger. I'm willing to give it everything I've got. ~ Andy
Wonderful. Margo darling take him back to our apartments.*smiles and touches her daughters cheek softly*~Danae

Yes mother.*takes his wrist and pulls him out of the room quickly*~Margo
*nods a little, a follows after Margo, letting her pull him along to the apartments or wherever* ~ Andy
You should not have said yes, stupid boy.*sighs*~Margo
*looks at her* Stupid? What are you talking about? Why shouldn't I have said yes? ~Andy
I didn't think she'd ask that much of you.*mumbles*~Margo
What? What's the matter with it? ~Andy
You will be a victor. And she will train you herself. Listen. At night when your mentor is asleep you will come back to the apartments that we are heading to now. My mother was a victor herself, she knows every twist and turn of the games and you will he trained brutally for accepting~margo
And the problem with that? I've been trained for war my whole life, how brutal could it be in comparison? ~Andy
*makes his way into the common area, looking around at everyone there* ~SEbastian
*laughs* the Capitol has it's ways.~margo
*looks at her questioningly* What's that suppose to mean? ~ Andy
Of training you. You think your ready for if but you aren't.~margo
You don't think I'm capable enough? I am too ready. ~Andy
*rolls her eyes and enters a gorgeous living area*~margo
*follows her in, taking in the gorgeous room* Wow... nice place.. ~Andy
Yeah thanks.*smiles a bit and sits him down on the couch* are you hungry, thirsty?~Margo
*as he sits on the couch, he looks around some. * No. I'm fine.. Uh, thanks though. ~Andy
*sits beside him*~Margo
So what do we do now? ~ Andy
What would you like to do now? Myself and my services are at your disposal.*bats her gorgeous eyes*~Margo
*grins a little* Oh, at my disposal, really? ~Andy
*nods and rubs her lips together a bit, smearing her lip stick evenly*~Margo
*grins some, looking at her, deviously almost*~Andy
*walks into the common area, looking around at the other tributes, calmly* ~ Sebastian
*crosses her legs, her dress riding up*~Margo
THen what I require from you, is.. * he moves in towards her closer, leaning in* ~ Andy
*her cool breath fluttered against his lips as her eyelashes fluttered shut* yes?~margo
..you. * says softly, moving in, kissing her softly* ~ Andy
*kisses him back, her fingertips delicately tracing his thigh*~Margo
*his hand cups her cheek lightly, as he kisses her, his other hand on her back, starting to pull her closer* ~ Andy
Come.*tugs on his hand as she whispers against his lips*~Margo
Hm? *questions, unintelligently as she tugs on his hand* ~ Andy
Bedroom.~Margo
*murmurs something, and lets her pull him, moving with her to the bedroom* ~ Andy
*closes the door behind them after they walk into an extravagant bedroom*~margo