Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games: Let the Games Begin!

Bluefire7777 posted on Oct 11, 2013 at 09:56PM
District 1: Luxaries
Male:
Female: Annette Fiscal- pretty 14 year old blonde haired girl with blue eyes quiet and submissive shorter side and paler skin

District 2 Peacekeepers
Male:Sebastian Barkley-17 dashing guy with dark hair and hard sea blue eyes with a muscular build standing around 5'11, nearly 6' ft.
Female:

District 3 Electronics and Cars
Male:
Female:

District 4: Fishing
Male:
Female: Lacey O'Conners 15 She was pretty. Lacey was tan with light blonde hair and sea green eyes. She had a fit build and was average height

District 5: Electricity
Male: Andrew Marois-16 almost 17 a handsome young man, with light brown tousled hair and green eyes, standing around 5'10-5'11. He was fit, with a slightly muscular frame
Female:

District 6: Transportation
Male:
Female:

District 7: Lumber
Male :Calisle Attwood: dark skinned, tall, lean, handsome and rugged, unusual blue eyes; bright, pale. Quiet and polite.
Female: Nadine Bellhaven- 16 year old golden haired girl with pretty violet eyes tanner and medium height

District 8: Textiles
Male:
Female:

District 9: Grain
Male:
Female:

District 10: Livestock
Male:
Female:

District 11: Agriculture
Male:
Female: Belle Falla- beautiful 17 year old brunette with big Brown eyes she was tall and tanned

District 12: Coal
Male:
Female:
last edited on Oct 14, 2013 at 01:33AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 558 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 558

over a year ago smartone123 said…
(maybe we can pretend they do stuff?)
glances at sebastian and andy and then goes back-poppy
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
(well I mean, do you think they completely left this forum?)
*glances around but stays with his chariot, maintaining his position and composure. * ~Sebastian
Sizes up the people to see how it might go with her-Poppy
(Idk xp)
(what do you wanna do then?)

*stands tall, looking around intimidating* ~ Sebastian
(just go on until theres a problem)
they let us in from the chariots
poppy:walks to her room feeling sick
(okay.)

*wanders back to the common room, flopping onto a couch *~Sebastian
Sits in chair-poppy
*lays on the couch, and looks at her* So. Poppy. Um. * speaks, trying to feel the growing awkward silence* ~ Sebastian
Looks at him her pretty eyes warm and nice"yes?"-poppy
Um. Hows it.. going, i guess? *stumbles over his words, trying to make it less awkward but not exactly sociable and good at small talk* ~ Sebastian
"well were goung into the arena to die so its so so"laughs Abit"how are you sebastian?"-poppy
*forces a small laugh* Well you seem pretty positive. But I suppose you're right. Not exactly the best setting. I'm fine though, with this whole thing. ~Sebastian
"well I wish to live Abit longer so at least this child has a chance to live"sighs"if I didn't have another life my chance would be so.much better"smiles Abit the beutiful girl holding in her true feelings-poppy
*nods respecting her feelings and thoughts* Im sorry you have to go through this, given.. Um, if you don't mind me asking, how long until your baby is.. um due?~Sebastian
"6 or so months maybe 5 or 4 if the terms early"tells him-poppy
*nods, silent for a second* I'm sorry you had to be reaped for this. ~Sebastian
"its ok ill just have to do my best to live"smiles Abit looked determined even though her chamces were small by herself as a pregnent woman-poppy
If you want, I can do what I can to help you in the arena.. *smiles a little kindly* ~ Sebastian
Looks suprised"really?you'd help me"grins and walks over hugs him"thank you"she was quite thin but had Abit of musle so she wouldn't be completely useless.Skin was soft as silk-Poppy
*smiles a little hugging her back just slightly. He wasn't very good at being social and kind all the time; he was a solider. But he felt good providing help* Yeah, I'd definitely help you for as long as I can. ~ Sebastian
"thank you"she was lucky her stomach wasn't too big but it was there-poppy
*nods* Of course. ~ Sebastian
"for that,if we live ling enough for the baby to be born,Im letting yiu name him or her"smiles very happy that she might save her unborns life-poppy
*smiles, surprised to say the least* You don't have to let me do that. I mean, thats your child.. um, but thank you. ~ Sebastian
"its the least I can do"smiles,waa quite a pretty girl"Im going to go sleep but talk to me when ever I glad were friends now"laighs Abit and heads off to her room-poppy
*smiles. * I'll see you around. * leans back into the couch as she walks out* ~ Sebastian
Goes to her room happy and gets ready to go to sleep though her quesiness kicks in and ends up sick-poppy
over a year ago imnotwittyx said…
can i join? ill post my character tomorrow!
(sure)
Yeah,sure!
(xDx)
over a year ago imnotwittyx said…
okay so my character~
name: Summer
district: 2
description: medium height (around 4'10), Long amber hair, pale blue eyes and decently fit
personality(i guess right?): very calm, believes she is underestimated because she does not fit in with many people, tough when she needs to be
(Shes so short XD)
(yeah, she is kinda short XD but anyway, welcome Im super excited! )
(hi XD)
(hey! So do you want to get started then? )
(ya XD)
(so, you wanna start it this time oh please? What do you wanna do about the actual games? )
(we put ghost players or play them ourselves maybe)
(okay, so we just go on without blue and them then? )
(sure and once they come back they jump in)
(okay, sounds reasonable. So you wanna start us off?)
(idk how XD)
(same XD)
(ill try then)
goes to training working with practical uses while everyone else does weapons-poppy
my others-uses weapons
(okay )

*trains with one of the dummies, really onto the show off and not practice* ~ Andy
lela:was doing the same her spearing skill quite high
sabor:he wasn't doing that but his streagh attracted attension anyway
*practices, slicing up the dummy,slowly becoming less and less interested in it. * ~ Andy
lela:smirks at Andy
* suddenly looses all interest so he runs the dummy through with the sword and leaves it there, the blade going through all the way. He plops down in front of the dummy boredly, and looks over at lela* -Andy