Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games: Let the Games Begin!

Bluefire7777 posted on Oct 11, 2013 at 09:56PM
District 1: Luxaries
Male:
Female: Annette Fiscal- pretty 14 year old blonde haired girl with blue eyes quiet and submissive shorter side and paler skin

District 2 Peacekeepers
Male:Sebastian Barkley-17 dashing guy with dark hair and hard sea blue eyes with a muscular build standing around 5'11, nearly 6' ft.
Female:

District 3 Electronics and Cars
Male:
Female:

District 4: Fishing
Male:
Female: Lacey O'Conners 15 She was pretty. Lacey was tan with light blonde hair and sea green eyes. She had a fit build and was average height

District 5: Electricity
Male: Andrew Marois-16 almost 17 a handsome young man, with light brown tousled hair and green eyes, standing around 5'10-5'11. He was fit, with a slightly muscular frame
Female:

District 6: Transportation
Male:
Female:

District 7: Lumber
Male :Calisle Attwood: dark skinned, tall, lean, handsome and rugged, unusual blue eyes; bright, pale. Quiet and polite.
Female: Nadine Bellhaven- 16 year old golden haired girl with pretty violet eyes tanner and medium height

District 8: Textiles
Male:
Female:

District 9: Grain
Male:
Female:

District 10: Livestock
Male:
Female:

District 11: Agriculture
Male:
Female: Belle Falla- beautiful 17 year old brunette with big Brown eyes she was tall and tanned

District 12: Coal
Male:
Female:
last edited on Oct 14, 2013 at 01:33AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 558 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 558

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Okey dokey
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Okay thanks :)
Hey? Anyone still here?
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
We should revive this Catching Fire has renewed my interests
Oh Yea! :D
*practices wielding a dagger and some close combat maneuvers* -Annette
So what'd you think of Catching Fire?

*throw a few spears at the targets, not putting a full effort out of it, glancing around at the other tributes* ~ Sebastian
It was really good :)
I know! :) It was so good.

*glances around, sitting lazily by the survival stuff, half observing, but more watching lazily, not caring to study at the moment. *~Andy
so are we gonna start this up in training then ?

*glances around, sitting lazily by the survival stuff, half observing, but more watching lazily, not caring to study at the moment. *~Andy
Should we start with the opening ceremony? With the costumes?
Why don't we do that. That sounds like a good idea.
We should get smartone back on here too
Yea. We should try and get as many people as possible on here
You know if she's on now?
I don't think she is right now. But I can still send her a message or something about the new games.
Yea that would be good
Okay, I just did. So, now that thats done, do you just wanna wait , or..?
Okay, hey, so i think smartone is in... so do u wanna wait around or get started, or?
I don't know what do you think?
um, I'm not sure... I mean, we could go ahead and do like the pre-chariot stuff, and wait for her to get on to do the chariot?
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(hey hey :3)
Hey! :) So, do you want to get this started?
(sure just let me put my characters k :3
Poppy~a pretty black haired 17 year old girl with olive skin and is 5 months preagnet (12)
Sabor~tall,lean blue haired 17 year old pale skinned boy with bright gold eyes and musled boy,kinda aggressive but protective(1)
Lela~dark skinned 16 year old girl,about 5'11,bright green eyes,knappy hair and strong body(9))
Okay, awesome. :D
(ok im ready :3 i can start,to add Poppy isnt taken)
(okay, cool. We can do pre-chariot stuff and then when blue gets here do all that, sound good?)
(uh sure you start xD)
(XD uh, okay.. um. )

*lounges quietly in the common room, watching tv* ~ Sebastian
walks in and sits down quiet-Poppy
*looks up as she enters, studying her quickly and subconsciously* um, Hey, ~Sebastian
looks over at him looks for a second then smiles a warm smile"hello"she had a baby bump though not too bug but big enough to see it-Poppy
*glances at the baby bump, giving a small questioning look* ~Sebastian
saddens alittle"....i was sold as a wife to a person i despised...he empregnated me then i was choosen to go to the games.."explains her pretty gray eyes looked downcasted-Poppy
Oh... I'm.. sorry you had to be chosen then and that all happened to you.. ~ Sebastian
"its ok"smiles at him"ill try my best in the game"was a pure soul-poppy
*nods* I'm sure you will.. ~Sebastian
hey?
last edited over a year ago
smiles at him"thank you"looked genuinely kind-poppy
*nods, then sticks his hand out, introducing himself* Yea.. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Sebastian Barkley~Sebastian
last edited over a year ago
*sits in her chariot her costumes made of many rich multi colored diamonds* -Annette
*waits in his chariot, dressed as peacekeeper/soldier adorned with metals, looking very used to wearing the uniform.* ~ Sebastian

*waits nervously, ready to go in chariot, the top of her dress made like a seashell, the rest of her dressed flowed down, different layers, fading from light brown of shell to sea blue with white ruffles at the bottom like waves. She had pearls strung in her hair and with pearl bracelets and such. * ~Lacey

*waits more or less patiently by his chariot, looking nice and brightly colored in a costume giving off sparks of electricity in all colors, a power source. (i dunno) * ~Andie
so um, starting the chariot rides then? I'm not sure where smartone is. But yeah.

*pets the horse leading his chariot,looking around the other tributes and their costumes* ~Andie
*Wears a dress made of bark* -Nadine

*wears a golden contrasted dress like a cornucopia her skirts large as if pouring with fruits and foods* -Bella
Do you want to get this started?
Hey, so yeah.. ?
sorry)
Poppy-her outfit was a beutiful glowing ember dress eyes were beutifully highlighted hair glossy black
she looked like a coal princess and it went well with her soulem and graceful demenor
lela-her outfit was made of grain with a look real grain and when there was abit of wind the outfit looked like real grain in the wind her face high lighted with a homely look like her grain outfit gave though her expressuon showed a strong determination rather then a homely look

sabor-was in a outrageously agressive icey blue outfit that suited his blue hair and cool demoner his mulses showed off by the slight glossy look the people gave him,made him look quite handsome
*waits beside his chariot, ready to go for the chariot rides* ~Sebastian