Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games: Let the Games Begin!

Bluefire7777 posted on Oct 11, 2013 at 09:56PM
District 1: Luxaries
Male:
Female: Annette Fiscal- pretty 14 year old blonde haired girl with blue eyes quiet and submissive shorter side and paler skin

District 2 Peacekeepers
Male:Sebastian Barkley-17 dashing guy with dark hair and hard sea blue eyes with a muscular build standing around 5'11, nearly 6' ft.
Female:

District 3 Electronics and Cars
Male:
Female:

District 4: Fishing
Male:
Female: Lacey O'Conners 15 She was pretty. Lacey was tan with light blonde hair and sea green eyes. She had a fit build and was average height

District 5: Electricity
Male: Andrew Marois-16 almost 17 a handsome young man, with light brown tousled hair and green eyes, standing around 5'10-5'11. He was fit, with a slightly muscular frame
Female:

District 6: Transportation
Male:
Female:

District 7: Lumber
Male :Calisle Attwood: dark skinned, tall, lean, handsome and rugged, unusual blue eyes; bright, pale. Quiet and polite.
Female: Nadine Bellhaven- 16 year old golden haired girl with pretty violet eyes tanner and medium height

District 8: Textiles
Male:
Female:

District 9: Grain
Male:
Female:

District 10: Livestock
Male:
Female:

District 11: Agriculture
Male:
Female: Belle Falla- beautiful 17 year old brunette with big Brown eyes she was tall and tanned

District 12: Coal
Male:
Female:
last edited on Oct 14, 2013 at 01:33AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 558 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 558

over a year ago smartone123 said…
lela:smirks and throws a spear at the same dummy,spear going through and knocking it down and turns and walks off
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*throws his arms up as soon as she goes back to throw it. Flinching until he hears the dummy fall and he turns around. And then looks at Lela, half stunned and irritated. He had been right at the dummy's feet. * -Andy
cartwheels away grinning,very physicallyy fit-lela
And thus the competition begins. * gets up, and heads after her, cartwheeling too into a back flip, very competitive * -Andy
walks on hands glanceing at him her limbs very strong core good too-lela
*looks at her, arms folded with very well defined muscles. As she walks on her hands, he puts his hands up a little in defeat* Alright so I can't do that. Point to you in acrobatics. 1 -0. What's next? ~ andy
"hehe corn husking little boy?but we cant' do that so some hand ta hand ombat will do"grins ,having fun-lela
Corn husking? Um, excuse me, i'm not little. Anyway, bring it. Hand to hand combat it is. ~ Andy
"sorry i come from a farm so its just how we roll.Lets go!"starts with a strong sizor kick into a left hook-lela
Farm girl, huh? nice. *he ducks quickly, the sudden kick catching him off guard so he plays defense, getting out of the way, keeping his hands up and ready* ~ Andy
"thank"light on feet and swift jumps up high like a kangaroo and smack her heel to his head-lela
*is able to block it and grabs her heel and ankle and spins her hard and fast *~Andy
breaks free,spins in the air and lands like a cat.Head butts his stomach hard and backs up after as not to get a blow,her ankle already hurting but pain never bothered her too much since she was littered in so many injuries from the farm-lela
*jumps back as she goes in for the head but but still gets part of the blow. He doubled over slightly but as she backs up he takes the oppurtunity . He steps forward, closing the space between them significantly and lays on the offence. He throws two quick and hard punches at her and then a kick to her side. Simple combat moves really* -Andy
blocks his punches and kick it pushed her back and her dark skin was Abit darker grins"your strong mister"-lela
Why thank you. * gives another hard right cross and goes all te way through and then brings his elbow down between her collar bone and neck and a knee to the gut* -Andy
her neck hurt but avoIds his gut shot and grabs his knee and twists it and kicks him hard in the stomach makeing him fall then pile drives him hard putting him in a choke hold easy"sorry I turned it into wresling"appoligizes -lela
* while she holds him down in a choke hold, he lashes out, Gettjng her to release some and he flips her over, holding himself over her, his forearm on her throat. * nah, don't worry bout it. -Andy
"Hehe tough one ya are"grins and bites hard to make him.let go and kicks him off hard "Im done but thank for entertaining me.I call this a draw"grins holding a hand to him-lela
*yanks his arm back, stunned* you just bit me! *grunts as he gets kicked off, rolling to the side onto his back. He looks up at her, * you're pretty good. * takes her hand, pulling himself up and shaking it a little* well played...* pauses* I never caught your name by the way. -Andy
over a year ago imnotwittyx said…
*walks into training room* *walks over to some knifes and starts throwing them at a target*-summer
*glances over as summer walks in*-Andy
"Im lela and thank.Lets do ourbest out there and I hope me and ya Dont have to kill eachother"smiles and glances at summer"womder how she is.....Im gonna go chalange he to hand ta hand combat too!!"-lela

looks at her,cold and big with an icey apperent with his blue hair and eyes-sabor

gets chilly"never mind Hes mighty creepy Ive got goosebumps"-lela
Nice to meet you. I'm Andy. *nods* yeah. Be a real shame. *looks at summer and sabor then at lela* The Icey one is Sabor right? I don't know who the girl is though. -Andy
"yea thats Sabor,I hear Hes killed people already before even getten into the arena.I think dats Summer and thats Poppy"points to the pretty pregnat girl"all I know is that Shes carring a baby and she gives me a warm feelen"-lela
*nods. * hm. Okay, thanks. So there's a pregnant tribute? How is that going to go down? ~ Andy
"I Dont know but its gonna ruffle some feathers"the strong African American girl Streches-lela
*runs a hand through his hair, yawning, tousling his hair a little* No kidding. People aren't going to react well inside the arena to it. ~ andy
"Im thinking outside the ring but who knows what inside the ring will do...maybe nature with kill her off quick"-poppy
The reactions ought to be interesting. But for her sake, i hope she'll be alright, relatively. ~ Andy
"ya I mean she has two lives to look after"says worried-lela
*nods* Another reason I hate the games. It's not fair or right. ~Andy
"never but my mom volenteered me up so there was no girls draw.She said Shes trained me enough to win for the farm so I hafta do my best,its what Ive been doing all my life"smiles determined-lela
Wow. You've spent your whole life preparing to win for your family? *nods respectingly and impressed* Sorta in the same boat. I guess. I've spent all of my life, all of it, training with the rebels. ~Sndy
"that sounds cool!my mom made me fight cows and my brothers,climb trees,liften and such.Waepons are hard ta find but I found it"smiles-lela
Eh. Okay, it was pretty cool. *smiles* How do you fight cows? But overall an impressive training system. My applause to your mother. ~ Andy
"Hehe Shes tough but I love her"smiles"oh they have certain places that bring them down easy"-lela
*smiles some* I never knew that. ~Andy
"well people who agint from a farm usually Dont"-lela
Makes sense. I'm pretty far from seeing a farm. ~Andyy
laughs"ill try ta show ya a picture if I can"-lela
*smiles* Sure, be nice. ~ Andy
smiles"so wanta work on something together??"asks-lela