Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games: Let the Games Begin!

Bluefire7777 posted on Oct 11, 2013 at 09:56PM
District 1: Luxaries
Male:
Female: Annette Fiscal- pretty 14 year old blonde haired girl with blue eyes quiet and submissive shorter side and paler skin

District 2 Peacekeepers
Male:Sebastian Barkley-17 dashing guy with dark hair and hard sea blue eyes with a muscular build standing around 5'11, nearly 6' ft.
Female:

District 3 Electronics and Cars
Male:
Female:

District 4: Fishing
Male:
Female: Lacey O'Conners 15 She was pretty. Lacey was tan with light blonde hair and sea green eyes. She had a fit build and was average height

District 5: Electricity
Male: Andrew Marois-16 almost 17 a handsome young man, with light brown tousled hair and green eyes, standing around 5'10-5'11. He was fit, with a slightly muscular frame
Female:

District 6: Transportation
Male:
Female:

District 7: Lumber
Male :Calisle Attwood: dark skinned, tall, lean, handsome and rugged, unusual blue eyes; bright, pale. Quiet and polite.
Female: Nadine Bellhaven- 16 year old golden haired girl with pretty violet eyes tanner and medium height

District 8: Textiles
Male:
Female:

District 9: Grain
Male:
Female:

District 10: Livestock
Male:
Female:

District 11: Agriculture
Male:
Female: Belle Falla- beautiful 17 year old brunette with big Brown eyes she was tall and tanned

District 12: Coal
Male:
Female:
last edited on Oct 14, 2013 at 01:33AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 558 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 558

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*glances around the bedroom then at Margo* ~ANdy
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
*bites softly on her lip and moves her hips slowly as she slid onto the bed*~margo
*bites softly on her lip and moves her hips slowly as she slid onto the bed*~margo
*slides in beside her * ~andy
*slides her tounge over her teeth as she strips him slowly*~margo
*strips her, moving closer too, * ~ Andy

*walks casually into the common area, looking around * ~Sebastian
*stretches up and rubs her fingers through her hair*~Margo
*his hands wrap around her, running up her sides soft* ~Anddy.
Will you be my victor? *breathes across his neck and pushes her lithe and beautiful body against his*~Margo
Of course.. * he says softly and pulls her closer, kissing her * ~ Andy
*presses her chest against his, as if so eager to have him, but her heart ached and she felt terrified and guilty*~Margo
*pulls her closer, wanting her, but he hesitates a little, something coming to his thoughts suddenly, he hesitated, but not showing it, he merely pulls away from kissing her for a moment, wondering, why is he doing this with her if games lie ahead?* ~ Andy
*kisses him softly, her lips feather like and gentle, not rough and demanding and sensual as the ones before, but like a kiss two lovers would share before saying goodbye. She pushed him against the bed now, straddling his lap*~Margo
*he looks up at her, propping himself slightly with his elbows. * ~ Andy
*strokes his hair back gently as she leaned down the kiss him, pressing her chest into his hand.*~margo
*he kisses her back softly, pulling her closer to him, his arms around her* ~ Andy
*lowers himself onto her lap and...*~Margo
*pulls her to him, ........ ... * ~ Andy
*slides out bed, stark naked, her body flushed and her hair wild, her lips kiss swollen and his hands had made soft red prints on her rear and thighs* ~margo
*he turns on his side to face her as she slides out of bed* ~Andy
*puts her hair up and leans against the vanity with one hand as she applies lip stick* your weren't a Virgin were you? *smirks a bit*~Margo
*grins some* What would have given you that idea? ~Andy
Picks up a small cigarette and puts it between her lips, lighting it and then striding over to the bed, straddling him once more, confident in her nudeness as she took a drag and places the cigarette between his lips* you seem to know what you were doing.~Margo
*he too takes a drag from the cigarette, * Oh? Well, I suppose you could say its not new to me. ~Andy
*takes it back and takes a long, slow drag before kissing him sensually and sitting the cigarette on his lip again* mmm.... Baby you were fantastic..~Margo
*he takes a drag on the cigarette too, * you were just as fantastic.. . ~ Andy
Let's just say I'm not a virgin either.*smiles and kisses the corner of his mouth*~margo
*smiles* What a surprise. *turning his head to kiss her lips* ~ Andy
Mmm... Burn me with that cigarette and ill surprise you more than one way.*she threatened teasingly*~Margo
*his face hovered in front of hers, he took the cigarette from his mouth in his fingers, he smiled at her threat* Alright then, tough girl. ~Andy
*takes the cigarette between her teeth and takes another drag on it, her hands massaging his chest* watch yourself Marios *purrs sensually* ~Margo
mhhm, alright..*murmurs,looking up at her * ~Andyyy
*smiles down at him, her firey make up perfect and nude alabaster skin alight and smooth in the dim lights of the room*~margo
You're so beautiful.. *says, murmuring almost as he looks up at her, the words slipping out without a second thought* ~ Andy
*smiles sadly* maybe. By there isn't a goddamn thing that's pretty about a girl like me Andrew.~Margo
* he looks at her, curiously and confused,* whats that suppose to mean? ~ Andy
I'm a bad person Andrew.*says softly, her long eyelashes casting shadows over her cheekbones* I am putrid and disgusting and far from beautiful.~Margo
How could you be a bad person? *says,looking into her eyes, his green eye sincere* ~~andy
Now why would I tell you that?*strokes his cheek gently*~Margo
Because your a good person? *Smiles cheekily,*~andy
*pinches his cheek lightly and laughs*~margo
* he laughs a little too, pulling his face away, rubbing his cheek like a little kid would* ~Andy
*smiles and kisses his cheek* your very sweet Andrew Marios.~margo
Well What can I say? Its true. *smiles* ~ Andy
Don't get too cocky.*smiles and slips off of him*~margo
*smiles* Me? Cocky? Never. ~ Andy
*shakes her head and laughs softly as she pulls her flowery silk robe on, clipping the large fancy bow to close it, the robes neckline dipped all the way down to the belly button, exposing her chest and the slit in the front exposing her legs up to just below her thighs*~margo
*he eyes her, an slightly impish smile alight on his face. He sits up in the bed, his muscular chest bare. * ~Andy
Get some pants on Marios.*ties her hair up in a bun, clipping it with a jewelled clip*~margo
*he takes his eyes from her as he slides out of the bed, grabbing his clothes and starts pulling them back on. * ~Andy