Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games: Let the Games Begin!

Bluefire7777 posted on Oct 11, 2013 at 09:56PM
District 1: Luxaries
Male:
Female: Annette Fiscal- pretty 14 year old blonde haired girl with blue eyes quiet and submissive shorter side and paler skin

District 2 Peacekeepers
Male:Sebastian Barkley-17 dashing guy with dark hair and hard sea blue eyes with a muscular build standing around 5'11, nearly 6' ft.
Female:

District 3 Electronics and Cars
Male:
Female:

District 4: Fishing
Male:
Female: Lacey O'Conners 15 She was pretty. Lacey was tan with light blonde hair and sea green eyes. She had a fit build and was average height

District 5: Electricity
Male: Andrew Marois-16 almost 17 a handsome young man, with light brown tousled hair and green eyes, standing around 5'10-5'11. He was fit, with a slightly muscular frame
Female:

District 6: Transportation
Male:
Female:

District 7: Lumber
Male :Calisle Attwood: dark skinned, tall, lean, handsome and rugged, unusual blue eyes; bright, pale. Quiet and polite.
Female: Nadine Bellhaven- 16 year old golden haired girl with pretty violet eyes tanner and medium height

District 8: Textiles
Male:
Female:

District 9: Grain
Male:
Female:

District 10: Livestock
Male:
Female:

District 11: Agriculture
Male:
Female: Belle Falla- beautiful 17 year old brunette with big Brown eyes she was tall and tanned

District 12: Coal
Male:
Female:
last edited on Oct 14, 2013 at 01:33AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 558 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 558

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Why don't we start with swords? Thats my area of expertise. ~Andy
over a year ago smartone123 said…
"ok!I donr use anything sword like so i Dont know how ill fair with them"-lela
They're not that bad. What do you usually use? *walks over to the swords, picking up one for himself and looking for a lighter one for lela* -Andy
"oh doesnt matter how heavy the sword is and anything i can get my hands on"-lela
Oh its not that i dont think you can take a heavier one. Its just when youre trying to practice, its nice to have a light balanced one. * picks one up and hands it to her* How's this one? ~ Andy
takes it"oh! feels like the pipe i use to use!"takes to use it like shes sword played all her life-lela
*picks up his sword, swinging it around cooly and resting it on his shoulder. Swordplay literally was his life. * You wanna go one on one then? ~Andy
"sure"didnt know how they do the stance so she interprets-lela
*gets in stance, taking his sword into his good hand, twisting the hilt in his hand to find the right grip* ~ Andy
"start i guess!"dashes in fast and like shes always done it-lela
*easily side steps too fast for her to turn and he sweeps low, knocking the feet out from under her*~Andy
jumps just before he did that"nice your fast with a sword!"twirls around made her look knightly the way she held her sword-lela
Its what I was raised to do. *heads at her, touching his sword to hers quickly,aiming high then quickly hitting low. He was an expert swordsman* ~ Andy
pars with him smiling"I can see your Abit better then me sadly"laughs"I only used a pole"-lela
*smiles* A life spent with swords helps. But you're pretty good yourself. *pars, picking up the pace, forcing her to move back* ~ Andy
keeps best she can so she only moves back a few inches her hits strong but Abit unreformed witch she makes up with speed "thank!I used a pipe on trees and compitions"-lela
Good way to practice. *gives a sudden much harder hit, before sweeping the blade low and dashing quickly forward, all one sudden movement. Sweeping low then hitting high,*-Andy
dodges but it cuts her leg and she knocks the sword out of his hand with the blad butt not classy at all but effective"Hehe lets not hurt people Juat yet"-lela
*puts his hands up, apologieticly* Sorry, My fault. But thats sword fighting. Let me help you with that cut. *picks up his fallen blade, putting it back on the rack and grabbing the first aid kit beneath the rack and coming back over to her, plopping on the ground beside her leg* ~Andy
*puts his hands up, apologieticly* Sorry, My fault. But thats sword fighting. Let me help you with that cut. *picks up his fallen blade, putting it back on the rack and grabbing the first aid kit beneath the rack and coming back over to her, plopping on the ground beside her leg* ~Andy
"ya this is nothing"smiles.Her leg was quite a nice leg smooth thank to the people her and strong,dark like coco-lela
*smiles some, nodding. Quickly fixing up the cut.* would you like a pink bandaid or a regular one? *holds each one up* -Andy
"regular"-lela
Too bad. The pink one is pretty damn fashionable. *puts the bandaid on the cut and stands up* ~ Andy
"ew pink"gets up pouts abit-lela
Ew pink? *laughs* Fair enough. ~ Andy
"ya im not too girly if you havent noticed"-lela
I noticed. Just thought maybe you'd make a fashion statement. *picks up the kit, stuffing it back on the rack* Want to go again or try something else? ~ Andy
"na not today but Im hungry.Wanta get food?!"says excuted most for food-lela
(...I ship them xDx)
Ah okay. Food? I'm always up for food. ~Andy

(i sorta do to, i dunno xD)
(hehe XD)
"yay!"-lela
*smiles some* Alright, lets go. *heads up stairs towards the kitchens* ~Andy

( i really wish blue and some other rp-ers would come to the forum. its kinda slow, just you and me. Don't you think?)
(abit XD)
fallows excited for food-lela
(so what do you wanna do ? )

*bounds up the stairs, sliding into the kitchen cooly* ~ Andy
fallows-lela
(well have to start the game XD)
(Eventually yeah. XD)

So what would you like? *walks into the kitchen when good was laid out and or ready to be prepared* -Andy
"meat and potatoes!sweets!"smiles-lela
(hehe XD)
*smiles, * lets see what they've got then. * looks through the options, then tosses her a bag of candy* Sweets, check. ~ Andy
grins like alittle kid eyes sparkly-lel
*smiles some* You're gonna share that candy right? ~Andy
pouts"ook"-lela
*smiles some before turning and scavenging in the kitchen before discovering all the foods they could have asked for* Jackpot. ~ Andy
brightens"i never have this much food! she only sells it"smiles-lela
*smiles* Yeah? Well dig in then. *he was used to having a ton of food available * ~ Finn
Shes eats and a child like frins comes on her face and shes eats more.Her workout routine leaves her starving and her family couldn't afford to feed her the calories she needed all the time so it left her weak sometimes but here she can gain and calories and vitimins she needed-lela
*he ate way slower, snacking on all sorts of foods. He had a decent life, although he never had a life too much outside of training and rebel lifeI* ~ Andy
over a year ago Valjean_24601 said…
((What's shakin?))
((Hey! So just to let you know, nothing is really happening right now. Andy and Lela are in the kitchen goofing around and thats it. Feel free to jump in anywhere)
over a year ago Valjean_24601 said…
((Same characters or different?))
(Still all the same characters right now. ITs still pre-games and stuff)