Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 3580

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I lay against the gate, weary.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Whoa! What the Hades!" I unsheathed my sword and point it at the Demigod. "Why'd you shoot him?"
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"Things are cheerful as always."
"Hmm, who is that anyway?" I point to Leon, and then to the person he shot.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Leon-
"He is one of them, he killed my Sister!" I shout in anger.

Mark-
I cough and slugishly to get up. "Your not gonna get away with that." I say and pull out my pistol, my kevlar vest had saved my life yet again.
last edited over a year ago
Alvin

When I realize it's Mark, I instantly unsheathe my sword. I calmly walk over there. "Hmm...Mark don't shoot."
Mark-
"I'll be the one to decide that" I remark to Alvin and turn toward the Demigod. "look I did a lot of things I'm not proud of... but I've changed, I'm not the person I used to be."

Leon-
"That's not going to change the fact that my sister is dead because of you!" I exclaim and shoot him in the chest again. but all the sudden he vanishes and reappears a few meters to the left and instantly fires a round. it hits me in the side and knocks me down.
(What was that he said about tanking bullet being over-powered? Oh dear. :D )
"Well, you have a cheerful entrance Markus-not-my-bro. I'll side with you on this one. You've saved plenty of demigods lives by now, you're useful and trustworthy. Leon's claim to revenge is for the person you were, that person is already dead. The yin energy of your soul is contained, killing you now serves no purpose."
Rogue475 commented…
fair point, and I will revise if necessary. but unfortunetly I have school right now, so when I can we may continue this debate. over a year ago
(Kevlar Vest.)
"What?" I look at Arik then back at Mark. "Mark, put it down."
Rogue475 commented…
thanks ill remember that next time over a year ago
Mark-
That hit had done more than I had first presumed, I needed to rest. I thought and began to lose consciousness. Then I look down and find that he had hit me just a few centimeters from the Kevlar vest. "Get a...medic" I mutter and fall over, then blacked out.

Leon-
Unfortunetly for me, I had no kevlar vest on... and I was now bleeding... badly, I needed help now or I wasn't going to make it. the worst part was that I had lost it, I had became so enraged that I almost killed a friend...no, he killed my sister, he needs to pay...
(Spike, firstly Mark can't take bullets, he can survive a few of them to the chest and that's it, his arms, legs, and head are still open and he can get hit there. if its OP, then I will soon remove the Kevlar vest. Don't get me wrong, you raise a fair argument and I intend to respond in the most respectable manner.)
"Mark!" I rush to his side. "Get some medics!" I order the surrounding gate guards. Two rush off into the compound. "Get some pressure on that guys wound!" I say to anyone. I was trying to remember what Mark taught me about first aid. Pressure slows bleeding, until the medics come.
(Mmm yes. This wonderful thing called a joke is popping up, it usually signals its arrival with emoticons or bad grammar. What I'm saying is that functionally it is the exactly same as what Sam was doing, only perhaps more powerful because it can replaced when damaged. Simply some food for thought.)
(Mark is not Invincible and he doesn't have God-modded powers, heck he has one power and if he could chose not to have it he wouldn't. Either way Leon was emotionally compromised at the time so his aim was off. if its a big problem just say it and Im willing to revise.)
(It was simply something to think about. Not invincible but in any case you got angry at him for bullet resistance and yet functionally the same thing happened. I have no problem with this since guns are over-powered weapons anyways, really the only way to balance them.)
(I got angry because sam was completly impervious to bullets, Mark however is not, not by a long shot, he has been injured many times throught the story including bullet wounds. Plus it doesn't make any sense why the Grazers wouldn't have guns, I mean yeah its HoO but if the story was somewhat legitimate then the Grazers would at least have a pistol if not a battle rifle.)
(Mark however can switch out vests whereas Sam can't exactly switch-out muscles. My point remains the same, I don't have a problem with it.)
(There are just so many Kevlar vests to go around, if it a problem then he will lose it at some point. Now have we settled this dispute?)
(It never was one.)
over a year ago Ranger489 said…
I sprint outside the compound seeing the violence. All the happiness and joy turned to despicable rage. I pull out my pistol and fire three rounds.
"ENOUGH"
Rogue475 commented…
I might get you that 20$ for Armored kill, sooner than I had initially thought, I might be able to lend it to you tomarrow or Wednesday over a year ago
Leon-
(I'm going to do his character in the third person for now)
He coughs out blood and continues to bleed from the wound.
Ranger489 commented…
Hey what was the song that you showed me on xbox the smphony one over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
Heart of Courage over a year ago
I stare in coldhearted rage. Sweat drips down my face. My hands begin to glow an eerie gold. I hear my Fathers voice.
'Go to them son'
I walk up to Leon and put my hands on him and his wound slowly heals. I stare in horror.
"What the...."
I perched on the gate watching.
Leon-
"What are you doing!" he shouts and tries to move, but is too exhausted.
"Anybody any good with Vitakinesis? Should be able to knock him out peacefully."
I put my hand on his shoulder. The rage slowly changed by concern.
"Don't worry Chief, it is gonna be ok."
I walk over to the stranger.
"Hold still and feel the light flowing out my hands. His wounds slowly heal as well. I get up and Have a glimpse of something. My eyes roll into my head and I fall to the ground.
Leon-
"I liked Arik's idea to be honest..." mutters Leon as he tries to get up yet again.

Mark-
I begin to breath normally and awaken with a numb feeling where the wound had been. As if by magic the wound had sealed itself and I felt somewhat better. I look at Taylor and noticed her hands were covered in blood. "Thanks Tay..." I look over and find another unconscious demigod...
Flashes of the future, a world as a battle zone, demigods blood spilled. The underworld a pure living hell as if the old wasn't enough. A prophecy burns into my mind and I wake up.
"It's simply enough, called 'stagnation shot' drops the heart rate by quite a bit, useful for people in shock or having strokes. Whatever involves high-blood pressure. You focus the energy in the tips of your fingers and imagine calm things I guess. I'd do it myself but I'm not really that good with the 'doses', long story."
Mark-
I notice the Demigod grab his gun and I quickly did the same. "Stop!" I shout and we both point square at each other not 7 meters away. (To Leon)

Leon-
He looks at the Fiend and realizes that everyone had their weapons handy. He lowers his weapon and lies backdown.
"Should I just keep my gear on or will you all calm down?"
Leon-
After a few moments of silence he gets up slugishly and makes his way to his Quarters.
"Not exactly a stellar welcoming party." I muttered.
(My bad Rogue, sorry.)
I wake up and look around seeing Leon walk away. I needed him now.
"Leon!"
Alvin

I sheath my sword, appearing on top of the gate.
(Is anyone there?)
Mark-
The bullet had fallen out when he was healing me so aperently whatever had happend had all ended somewhat well.

Leon-
He tosses his pistol on the bed and goes to his Sink, then washes his face and then goes and lies on his bed. "Sorry mom, just had to do the right thing" Mutters leon as he sighs.
(If by anyone you mean Rogue then he is currently logged off.)
Ranger489 commented…
How can you tell. I didn't know if you could tell? over a year ago
I walk into Leon's quarters. Pretty irked that he never even gave me a glance.
"Hey Leon"
(I'm gonna be logged off Meebo for as long as I can last without a laptop that will support Fanpop)
(Normally you can't, he is going by Meebo status which is an app on fanpop)
Leon-
"Hey..." he mutters and gets up. then he recognized something in the newcomer, a faint memory emerges. "...Jimmy?"
"Ha, hey Chief... wait... How do you know that...."
Leon-
"You were in that survivor group heading to Alaska."
"Yeah... I was... I.. I was looking for my mother..."
I place my bag and Yin-yang bandana in my quarters, which if you're wondering looks like a weapon-nuts house post-apocalyptic style. But then ran off to go get more weapons in case you thought I could sleep at night without them.
"Yeah, then he showed up" he mutters and gestures in the direction of Mark.
After four trips from the armory to my room I decided to check in on the meet and greet champs.
"You mean..... I healed a murderer. He killed those two demigods.... No...no..... DAMN IT" I smash table.
"WHY...." Tears flow down my cheek
"I finally unlock my powers and I screwed up. I was told my powers would only come when it is in the need of two heroes and I would have to be in complete rage. I shouldn't..... I am so sorry Leon."
I walked in the door and bit my tongue when I thought of saying "This is why killing is easier."
Ranger489 commented…
While me and Leon are talking? over a year ago
Leon-
"Well Im going to kill him..." I say and see Arik. "Hey"
"Hey. Do you guys do birthday parties or was that a one time only affair?" I said cynically.
Ranger489 commented…
Thats awesome bra over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
stop It with bra thing, it sounds rediculous over a year ago
Nicolicious commented…
Ah-Bra. over a year ago
"Hold on guys... there is something I should tell you.... I long time ago, I was given a prophecy. The Greta Prophecy and.... well I saw it again. I think it is time I tell you guys."
I turn and Look at Leon. For the first since My Mother was in danger. I showed true fear in my eyes. The happiness all gone as if washed away by tears..