Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 3580

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Another one?" I grumble. I grab onto Sam's arm and bite the new guys shirt. Sticking my foot up Roberto's shirt I think 'Chernobyl' and in a rush of cold air we appear at the front gate.
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
(WHY WILL NO ONE LET ME COMMIT MASS MURDER!!!)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(-shrugs-)
Blake
I land at the gate "Taylor....uhh what you doing?"
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Coming home," I say, dizziness taking over my body. "Good night." I faint and face-plant into the dirt.
Blake
I blink
over a year ago torrent said…
"Oh well that was unexpected"I say looking at Taylor
"So Taylor I see your still leading this little gang and also for the record my name is Dalton we where in the Pitt together but I usually stayed to myself" I explain after she gave me a confused look.
"Oh and your dad says hi, he was the reason I was there I apparently had a debt to pay but i can't tell you what it is that I was doing
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
*dream*
I find myself in a familiar place. I've been here before and I know who's waiting here. "I know what you want!"I scream. "and I decline!"
"Oh, you don't want to be my little perfect solider?" A voice rang out. The figure appears , It's Ares.
"No and I don't want your stupid blessing." I snarl.
"Leave your friends, strengthen your skills, kill more mortals. " Ares said, calmly. "You want this war to end right? Then do as I say and everything will go back to normal, except you'll be exiled from your friends and that pathetic Apollo girl."
"I will be never leave Devin and my friends. I will not participate in the fight and I will not be your solider! And why do care if I end the war? Aren't you enjoying yourself?"
"Oh but someday, you'll find a battle you can't help but fight in and then when you finish fighting, I'll be back." Ares disappers.
*end of dream, but is still unconscious*
(Thanatos is dead, so says Cara)
I look at the guy taking a nap in the dirt and i decide to have some fun so i pick up a stick and put it in his ear,then gently draw on is face with marker giving him a mustache and classy eye glass, and finally i take a fake knife put ketchup on it put ketchup on is neck and lay the kife right next to his hand
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(Thanatos has to try pretty hard to not be dead.)
(The founder of the City, Cara said her father is dead when talking to Blaze about the Gods)
Blaze
I go out the gate. I look at them and roll my eyes "Take Ace to the medic room. Taylor I need you in the war room for a meeting. You do whatever you want with the new children" I say remarking Dalton, then I leave.
(Death is dead.)
(So are many others Gods in this universe)
(Ah his physical form mabey But when a debt Needs To be payed he Finds A way back and it might Not Even Be Him you ever know i could be Mentaly unstable lunatic who has Random Hullucinations your choice)
(Well, gentle death at least.)
(I just watched nick wallenda walk the grand canyon with no net and no harness and he did it in only 24 minutes it was awesome)
(I just finished a let's play of the last of us. Pondering mode engaged.)
(continue with the rp)
(Don't spoil anything Spike! I haven't finished the game yet! Plus Cara from the City thought Thanatos was dead. He isn't.)
"I really need to rest Blake," I mutter, trying to stay awake. "I've shadow traveled too much this past two days."
(Ignore me eh?)
Sam
*I grab Taylor's wrist and squeeze it*
Take me back!
"Well then."
(Little Cop, you play LoU on computer? Is it available on ps3?)
Blake
"You rest, don't worry about Blaze" I say then I pull her to me. I help her to go to a room to rest.
(I think we will start the war during a war meeting, is that okay to everyone?)
(If by LoU you mean last of us then it is a PS3 exclusive. And yeah, let us get this party started.)
(I'm gonna get it next month)
big smile
(On the gameplay side Joel has like twelve weapons and he's not OP.)
(Joel so isn't OP. he got shot about fifty million times in my game, but he put a bandage one and everything was A okay.)
"Thanks." I mutter and walk off into the compound with Blake.
(I'm concerned with the difficulty curve since I've never seen someone die yet.)
(WTF Cara am I invisible now?)
(Use it to your advantage!)
(That's not such a bad idea.)
(I look forward to the results.)
(What? Where's your comment?)
(Last page, look hard.)
(How can someone look hard? lol)
Blake
I smile
(Make it more difficult than it was before.)
(lol)
(Change your comment to elephants.)
(I'm sorry Muti I didn't see it.)
I feel Sam squeeze my wrist and beg me to take him back. I turn around and face him. "I'm sorry Sam, I can't. Please help them get Roberto to the infirmary and then get some rest."
Sam
*I let go of Taylor's wrist and walk away*
i walk away from the group towards the woods "you guys find someone else to give you a tour I'ma fighter not a tour guide so see you guys later"I yell back to them and i find my shack in the woods grab my other sword and i walk over to my sword sharpener and i start to sharpen them when i hear a twig break so i grab my sharpest sword and i step outside grab the sneak throw them to the ground and put my sword to their throat."who are you what do you want" I ask him and he just smiles and i stare deep in to his eyes and i see Chernobyl under attack all my friends being struck down and I'm the reason why my greatest fear, the fact that i might betray my friends as that strange man predicted during my time in the pit, i look up and see I'm back at Chernobyl and i collapse to the ground in a cold sweat.
(Last of us isn't a hard game. Just be good at stealth.)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(I don't know what to do...)
(Neither do I.)
(We actually agree on something. I think the end is here.)
(:OOOOO)
"Actually, Blaze, I don't feel the need to rest. We need a war council immediately. Call all of your 'Inner Circle'."
(Perhaps we should actually plan out the story of an RP)
Alton

I appear beside Taylor, "Well, how's the warden? Leader of Rubbletown."
"You tell the shinigami I'll come to the meeting when I've eaten my breakfast." I grumbled at the messenger.
(Lol. Leave it to Arik to do something like that.)