Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 3580

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I take a few swings with Riptide. C
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(I am debating wether or not I should make a character sheet for Elizabeth...)
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(I just finished Bioshock Infinite and got the ending pretty much immediately. Does that make me a genius or is everyone else just really dumb?)
(But I'm just not even sure if I should keep Jordan, but whatever...)
(Shelf 'im)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Kate-
"Bleeding gentlemen first." I say smirking.
Mark-
"I'm touched, coming from someone who had a gun to me, i'll let you lead the way" I say and smirk.
Kate-
"Touching. Wish me luck." I wink and step into the old elevator.
(Blaze :-(
Mark-
"Good luck" I mutter and smile.
(I'm going to keep this as my profile pic for a while.)
Kate-
"I'm going to die." I mumble then pause. "Haha." I chuckle. "I can fly Marky boy." I tell him.
(That is very honorable Cara)
Mark-
"Oh so its Marky boy now... that's actually pretty cool that you can fly" I reply.
(Thanks. It's more of a remembrance thing. I've made a collage of photos of me my friend and our friends cause he's leaving.)
Rogue475 commented…
I'd love to see that. I already miss him, heck I miss them both. over a year ago
Nicolicious commented…
Same. It will never be the same. over a year ago
Kate-
"You get Hades' genes. I got Zeus'."
Mark-
"Yeah yeah, I'm not complaining. alright well no sense in waiting, lets see it it works." I say and look over the old elevator with curiosity.
Kate-
"Get in Marky boy." I say smirking.
"...your the one that can fly... argh fine" I mutter and roll my eyes, then get inside the old, rusty, dirty... elevator.
Kate-
I press the old rusty button and the elevator lurches into life.
Mark-
The sudden shaking makes me feel light headed. I put my hand to my head to check my temperature, of course I wasn't doing too well. "I'm...I'm not sure how long I have" I mutter silently to myself, just loud enough for Kate to hear.
Kate-
"You'll be okay Marky." I say, trying to reassure the mutant. "Did you know there were others of us?" I ask him. Trying to keep him awake.
Mark-
"Umm...I-I never knew anyone like us, except the four I was with.*winces a little*... I never thought of the experiments or if there was another... program." I reply and lean against the wall of the elevator, holding the rail firmly with my left hand.
(I'm not sure whether or not I should write for Elizabeth and make a character sheet, or just keep with what I've been doing. I probably won't make a sheet, seeing the fact that I'm not that gender and I fear I wouldnt give her character enough justice. I want her to be independent and eccentric, but since I'm more driven into Mark, It would be difficult backing that up.) (my question to my fellow writers is; have I given her character a believable personality, and execution of that, well enough or is she lacking in some aspects?)
Rogue475 commented…
*energetic, not eccentric over a year ago
(Yeah you have. I almost think someone like Jas is writing Elizabeth not you. Lol.)
"Yeah well my father was mad. Altogether there was about sixty of us...I think. I've killed about twenty of them. Some died during the experiments. Others killed my demigods. There is only like ten of us left."
Rogue475 commented…
lol XP, thanks for the imput over a year ago
(Gtg.)
Mark-
I spit some more blood onto the metal floor. "...forgive me, I've had better days. So do they hunt their kin too, or were they being hunted?" I reply and wipe my mouth, getting a little blood on my wrist.
(Cya later)
(Cya.)
Name: Elizabeth Trace 
-
-
-
Grazer Parent: Allan Trace- Grazer Colonel, 2nd Infantry Division- Europe
-
Other Parent: Jessie Trace- Deceased, Civilian
-
Weapons: Mark's Custom Nighthawk, .45 ACP -Match Ammunition
-
Powers: The Manipulation of any body of Water, Control Status- Adept
-
Appearance: Eyes -Sea Green, Long Hair -Brunette, Medium Heighth for age, Skinny, Beautiful
-
Apparel: Blue T-Shirt, Sneakers, Blue Jeans, Tan Casual-Light Jacket
-
Personality: Adventurous, Independent, Occasionally Self-doubting, Loyal, Friendly and Social to the Demigod Resistance
-
Part of the Human Resistance Movement in London, England. therefore, High Priority Target to Grazer Special Forces
-
Story...
last edited over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
fine, I made a character sheet. but this is gonna be portrayed by a third-person perspective. over a year ago
Elizabeth's Backstory:
She and her mother lived in London with her Father being one of the High Ranking Officers Operating in England. Shortly after her thirteenth birthday, her Father forced her to leave with a Unit of Spec Ops, during this her Mother was Killed trying to stop her Father. Directly afterword she was flown to a secret facility to begin the Training, Alongside fourteen year old Mark, and his brother Jordan. A few weeks later, Neji arrived.

Elizabeth was always rebelious, and tried to escape that year, but her Father believed she would lose the will, and accept the situation... She never lost hope, unlike her friend Mark. They got along well, but Mark was still scared, and eventually he was broken of his will. But they never lost the friendship they had with each other. Even when it came time for the induction, where all four were given the Mutated Demigod Gene. Almost directly after the horrific experience Elizabeth ran, with Mark...

With his newfound ability he was able to teleport the two of them to a nearby fishing island. But he was scared... at that point Elizabeth pleaded with him to run... together, but Mark still loved his Brother. In turn Mark pleaded not for her to leave, but the two of them had to find their journey ahead of them. Elizabeth kissed Mark and ran, without looking back...
last edited over a year ago
Elizabeth- A few hours later

She felt horrible leaving Mark, and to make things worse she actually believed they could one day live in peace. "How foolish" she mutters to herself as she walks through the crowd of tourists, leaving New Zealand on the Cruise Ship; Altair. She was planning on stowing away in the storage bay, to the rear of the ship. Liz knew she wouldn't get past security without a passport, so she quickly dodged the line and headed toward the loading bay.
"I hunted them all. Well, all the targets ove gotten so far."
Mark-
"Really?... no remorse? or did you force it deep down?" I ask relating to the situation.
"I don't know. There is probably guilt somewhere...I only did it to please 'daddy'."
Mark-
"And who is this mysterious daddy?" I reply with a slight smirk.
over a year ago Ranger489 said…
I wash up onto the island of a Grazer Base. Mark had to be here.
Jack
So, via the scrying Orb I discovered there was a mutant meet and greet going on. So naturally I shadow-traveled to their location. A man always needs powerful friends after all.
Jack
I snuck around my fellow muties and used the scrying orb to get a better look at them.
Kate-
"One of the head scientists in our project."
"I smell juicy information." I thought.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(He left...)
(Indeed.)
Mark-
I sense the shadow travel and raise my handgun. "Did you know any of the runners that had a shadow travel ability?"
I grinned. Most people are awful when it came to the sensory arts, this fellow was apparently different. A skilled individual.
(For the record: mark has no idea where you are, just that their was jump nearby)
(Right, just gonna wait for Nicol...)
(Alrighty then.)
(You called?)
"Yeah, but I killed them all." I point out as the elevator lurches to a stop. "This is our floor."
Rogue475 commented…
argh, 6 hour difference, its unfortunate that our timezone are all jumbled up over a year ago
I frowned, disappointed.
(I was gonna mention the fact that we were still in the elevator, and that it would be difficult watching while we were underground. but alas, too tired and went to sleepzzz)
Mark-
"Right..." I mutter in response and clutch my wound.
(My time-zone is -8:00 Mountain time.)
"Well." I thought. "I guess I don't have to convince that one."
Kate-
"Come on. Lets yet you some help." I say and help him out of the elevator.
Jack
An utterly wonderful idea came to mind. I called down the elevator.
Mark-
Upon getting off the elevator, it suddenly goes down... "um... good idea" I say, while nodding a few times.