Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 3580

over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(Here, here.)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Mark-
We both hop inside the boat. "Ready to work your magic?" I tease with a smirk. "Shut up and let me concentrate." she exclaims and makes a wave splash only me... soaking me in sea water. "...come on" I exclaim in disbelief.
(Testament to my Athena legacy. *See's a spider* "That's enough internet for tonight")
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Hahahaha.)
(I ain't even joking.)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"It'll take us a about a day to go to New Zealand, unless..we take my plane"
"Yeah, if I was on this trip, I would rather take the day,
Mark-
"There is a ruined house over there, probably belongs to the same owner as this boat." I mutter as I point at a small home nestled on the coast, near the tree line. "hmm..." mutters Liz as she guides the boat off shore. "so...what happened, after the escape?" I ask her as I sit on one of the wooden benches on the little boat. "Mark...I don't really want to talk about it." She mutters in response, looking down while she willed the water to move the boat.
"Yeah, because trusting either Takumi or Ironheart to drive has never gone bad before."
"...Alright, I'll ask you another time." I mutter, then there was just a long awkward moment of silence. "...2 months..." Mutters Elizabeth, just loud enough for me to hear. "...what?" I was completely puzzled, which didnt happen often... well, at least that's what I like to think.(;-) "2 Months of running, and my past caught up to me in London... It was Jordan who was sent, and it was Jordan who nearly killed me." She concludes and looks at me. "2 months after your escape we received our first contracts..." I mention while trying to piece together the parts of the puzzle. "Thats also when my brother began acting... strange, distant"
(I demand that Rogue collects all this into a fan-fic one day. Even if the Norse series finishes before he does he'll still be more timely then the rest of us.)
(So Riordan is still gonna go to Norse? nice, and Spike I've actually been pasting these posts in a WORD document for like the past month.)
(:D I think he said after HoO he'll do Norse.)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"I could shadow travel us." I point out. "That only takes a few seconds."
Rogue475 commented…
could you add my character to the Halfblood 2 RP over a year ago
Nicolicious commented…
Doooonnneee over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
thanx over a year ago
"Wouldn't that strand us there for a few days? Wouldn't it be best to get a one way trip there and shadow travel back?"
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"we could have Mark do it, but only if he joins us"
"He's busy. Unless you want to wait."
I close my eyes. "Mark is on water." Poseidon died alright.,..
"Water meaning what? Ocean, lake, puddle?"
"Billabong?"
Mark-
A few moments pass and all the sudden I hear Elizabeth curse loudly before realizing what was happening. "what is it?" I ask as soon as she swore. She turns and looks at me. "...I" as soon as she started speaking the sea exploded to the north, revealing an old friend of mine. "It the leviathan!" I exclaim and chamber a round into the rifle. "Get us out of here!" I shout and start firing, knowing it would do no good. "Mark, its not working, I-I can't...Nothings happening!" she cries out in anger.

I stop firing and look right into her eyes, knowing the creature was fixated on us. "Its okay, Concentrate on something... it can be anything, just concentrate, a memory, anything... Just something that you hold dear." after that she smiles and closes her eyes, then all the sudden we started to go faster and faster. We quickly escaped the beast and were heading straight for the other island. "Your doing great" I say and couldn't help but smile.
last edited over a year ago
(For the limited amount of writing you do you make your characters stress and triumphs seem sincere.)
(Yeah I wish I could write more, just been really busy as of late. But to me it seems that when you read a book sometimes the stories seem as if they are in black and white, but ever so often you'll find a good book that is colorful and exotic, and a truely wonderful experiance. I think of this when I write, and its because of this I try to include as much emotion into the story as I can, to me its necessary. Its all about being there, in that moment, of what could be and what of more I can imagine. ---long story short, Emotion is key---
(I was going to say. "I prefer stories with shades of gray" but I think that phrase has been ruined.)
Rogue475 commented…
...oh, well now I feel awkward about all that, way to go Arik! ~_~ over a year ago
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
I try to not. over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
jokin XD over a year ago
Mark-
We finally reach the shore and both fumble onto the beach. the sand felt soft, which was a welcomed improvement. There I was laying on the sand of a foreign beach, where I then realized... "Hades is in Tartarus" I whisper to myself, as if not believing what it was I said. "...but, he was listed as perished" replies Liz, in between breaths. That experiance must have been quite hard on her, all the more reason to rest.

"and you believe that?" I ask and raise my hand to block the sun from my eyes. "Well, no... I mean you believed I was dead" she says, and I'm quite sure she is smirking. "... it's been one heck of a night... hasn't it? I say and laugh. I felt happy and sad at the same time, finding Liz, but losing Jordan all over again. "Mark?..." I glance at her. "What?" I reply. "You told me earlier that you found a family... What did you meanby that?" She asks me and rolls over to face me. "... The Heroes of the Pitt; Blake, Taylor, Ace, Devin, Alton, and Peter... I met them after losing you..."
(Arik and Mark talked like once. I kind of forgot that honestly.)
(Yeah, I was unsure wether to include Arik in that little remark, so I decided on saying the names of those he met at the time.)
(Considering Arik was doing his own thing at the time the rest of them escaped the Pitt I can't blame you.)
(what do you think Alistair, should I post another two paragraph entry, or wait till tomarrow?, I'm a little tired)
(Do as you wish. I do enjoy your story but I guess stories are like wine in that they improve with time.)
(That said I will post a single paragraph tonight and post three+ tomarrow)
(Good plan. Meanwhile my back-story thing has exceed five thousand words. All I've really accomplished is "Arik kills mutants, there's a physco dude, here's a guy with a awesome mysterious sword, Arik is fighting/running away from a spider.")
Rogue475 commented…
so Lord of the rings all over again? over a year ago
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
That just occurred to me and it makes so much sense......... over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
ikr, well I'm gonna get off, cya over a year ago
Mark-
"We could try going to chernobyl?" I say, sort of 'out-of-the-blue. "The Demigods have been hard at work planning for striking the capital" Liz rolls over on her back, then smiles. "Do you remember that history class?" she replies and laughs, as do I. "How could I forget? It was like being home schooled." I exclaim and slowly drift off asleep.
"If you could extract hydra DNA could you create a healing factor mutagen for people? I mean I've seen it on monsters but it usually leaves a bit more then intended."
"Um...I don't know. I'm not a scientist."
Mark-
I awaken moments later, and glance at Liz who had also fallen asleep. I get up and check the gear in the boat.
"You don't have to be. It's mad scientistry, half of what is done is simply because it sounds good."
"But none of it sounds good. Experimenting on innocent people and creatures is horrible."
Rogue475 commented…
it wasn't an experiment, it was an operation that had been already proven possible. over a year ago
"Hydra's count as innocent?"
Mark-
Then I felt Elizabeth wrapping her arms around me from behind, she rested her head on my left shoulder. "...thanks, for coming back for me." She whispers and lets go of the hug moments later. "Thanks for being something to come back to..." I say and turn around to face her, then smile and look down awkwardly. A few moments pass of just silence, we were both lost in thought.

"...Ever wonder what our lives would have been like if... it all hadn't happend?" Liz asks me, finally breaking the silence. "I used to think of it all the time... after you left, but I suppose we can't change the past... only our future." I reply and whipe away some sweat that was forming on my forehead, the sun was really starting to glare.

I then hop into the boat to grab my backpack and wince with pain. Liz looks at me confuzed, as I touch the spot of my wound. The wound I had received from Jordan during our fight hadn't healed. as I roll up my shirt to see the wound I saw it had been poisoned and gotten infected... my own sword had poisoned me. "We need to...*winces* get to Blermont, its not far from here" I say and slugishly get off the boat. Liz grabs the backpack and helps me walk. "Its an abandoned mine, used by the Demigods before the war..."
(I forgot/didn't notice Mark even used a sword.)
(Hey Rogue, do you mind if I make a character like Jordan and Mark? Or is it only the four of those people that were given powers?)
"No..."
(He has a sword right now(i just forget to use it), but in Revs he lost his old one to Jordan. and Cara, I don't mind if anything another character would make the story even better, just make sure he/she is like a secret one that the four didn't know about, just cause it would get really confuzing. So maybe like another four ;-)
Rogue475 commented…
I think its because he is somewhat reckless still and prefers the direct approach. like a bullet in the back over a year ago
(Ok, sounds good, thanks.)
Name: Kate Rodrigues

Parents: Her mother is deceased and her father works for the Grazers.

Appearance: Tall, 6"2, long dirty blonde hair tied back in a bun, electric blue eyes, very fit.

Apparel: Dusty black combat boots, black ripped jeans, plain black tank top and a long brown trench coat. Kevlar vest concealed beneath her top.

Personality: We don't need this idiotic thing!

Weapons: Glock 18 handgun, Imperial gold spear and a bow with arrows included.

Inner Circle?: No

History before joining the Demigod's Army: Kate was born into an average family. The only thing not average was her father. He was insane. Had this idea that gods loved among us and that he could give 'mere mortals' the ability to use the gods power. When gods were revealed he was put as one of the heads of the program that created Human Mutants. Kate was his secret test subject. Kate was administered Zeus' abilities and can create lightning and control winds to her command. She still works for the Grazers.
"We need you to find these two people." The Grazer said, holding up a holo image of two twenty years olds.
"Who are they?" I ask, twirling a lock of my hair in front of my eyes.
"You don't need to know that. They are mutants, like you. Get rid of them." He answers.
"Sure, why not?" I roll my eyes and mutter sarcastically. "Where are the little pussy cats?"
"Last we saw them they were heading east from New Zealand towards Australia, via boat. Yet we have reason to believe they have crashed somewhere between."
"Great, lets go hunting."
(Yeah, no problem)
Mark-
After three minutes of pure agony, we reach the old mine. "Come on mark... Hold on, we're almost inside." Liz says, but I felt... like I was gonna die, like the other three times. I try and speak but I was so tired and the pain was flaring all over my chest. "...there... is medicine somewhere in the lower levels... leave me here... I-I can't... I don't know if I'm gonna make it" I finally manage and she slowly lays me down near the entrance inside the mine. "Stay awake!" She exclaims and gives me the rifle and backpack, then runs into the mine.
It was a few hours later and I was riding a helicopter through the sky towards the last seen location of the pair of mutant exiles. This was hopefully going to be relatively easy. I had taken down around ten of my father's failed experiments, but apparently these were part of the good batch. "Like cookies," I muse, grinning slightly.
"We're almost there ma'am." The co-pilot says, glancing towards me.
"Copy that," I grin and walk towards the closed door of the Black Hawk. Looking down at my hand I press the invisible button in my wrist and my holo-tool comes up. The holo-tool was a device built into your hand and when activating it, beneath the palm of your hand and on your wrist, a holographic cube the size of a man's clenched fist appeared. "Show me the photos the of the exiles again." I command and the holo-tool obeys. The image of them both appear on the holographic screen. One was tall and a guy, probably about my age. The other was slightly smaller than the guy and was a female with longish hair. Too bad you can't see colour on the holo-tool otherwise it would have made finding these chumps easier.
(Sorry, getting my laptop booted up)
Mark-
Well this want my best moments ever, I felt awful and the infection was spreading. I could feel it kreeping up, ever so slowly and painfully. I grabbed the rifle and loaded it with another magazines then kept it trained toward the entrance ahead. "Come on Liz, hurry up" I mutter and wince as another flare of pain occurs.