Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3580

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Whoa, whoa! You asshole! Slow the chopper down! To the right, you see it?!" I shout at the pilot. He mutters something under his breath and slowly circles the helicopter around again. I pull open the door and glance down at the island. "What is that place?!" I shout at the pilot over the whirring of the rotor blades.
"It's a mining island, ma'am. Famous for its large amounts of coal and gold." He answers. I grin slightly and peer down at the forrest covered island.
"Gotcha," I chuckle and make a gun with my hand. "Boom." I mutter and fire my imaginary gun.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Mark-
All the sudden I hear a chopper and immediately know it was the Grazers.
Mark-
"...U H 60, same thing I used when... oh, no... Neji" I say in disbelief, this just got from bad to un-f*cking-believable! "Elizabeth! Hurry it up!" I shout, and realize she probably couldn't hear me...
"Bring me in above the island pilot." I command and in a few more minutes the helicopter is stabilised over the island.
"Good luck ma'am. Bring those traitors back dead." The co-pilot says, saluting.
"Don't worry, they won't be coming back." I grin and free fall from the helicopter. After a few seconds of falling, I will the air around me to collect under my body and suspend me in the air. While suspended I stand upright and float towards the ground.
Mark-
I pull back the bolt and release to chamber a round, then from behind Liz grabs me. "Here!" she exclaims and gives me an adrenaline syringe. "It'll do for now" I mutter and inject myself in the arm. "We have to hide in the mine, its our best bet."
last edited over a year ago
When I reach the shore of the beach I glance around and see footsteps from the ocean leading upwards into the forest. "Why bother running?" I mutter and shake my head. Foolish traitors. I start off again and up into the forest following their footsteps.
Mark-
Moments later, I feel well enough to walk and we delve deeper into the mine. I constantly look over my shoulder in fear of seeing Neji, he was just as corrupted as Jordan... if not more. "Come on... were going tobe okay" Elizabeth whispers to keep up our spirits, truth is... this isn't going to end well.
The footsteps end at an old abandoned mine. Obviously pre Human-Demigod war. I glance into the darkness and smile. Striding into the mine I start to hum. The battle tune of the republic.
Mark-
"Wait" I whisper and listen. Then I tug her arm and we keep moving, then finally we reach a checkpoint and rest. "... go on, find an exit and run" I say looking at the assualt rifle in my hands. "I'm not going! Mark, I'm not leaving you here" She cries and pulls out my pistol, then aims it into the passage we had come from. "I am not going to lose you again, please go!" I shout and push her back toward the way out of the mine. She looks at me and knew I wasn't going to make it anyway. "Mark... Don't die" she dries and runs off.
I heard shouting somewhere close to me. Turning a bend I grin even wider and my hum turns into a whistle. Rounding another bend I end up face to face with the guy from the holo-tool. "Hello."
Mark-
I blink, it wasn't Neji. "...stay where you are!" I shout and glance to my right. there was a few crate full of World War 1 guns.
I look at the guns and then back at the man. "Don't go for those chump. I'll kill you before you take your first step."
Mark-
I smirk and pick up the assualt Rifle. "Stay back"
"What's your name? They never told me, they just told me to kill you. Brutally."
Mark-
"Why does it matter now?" I say cynically, and spit out blood. I'm aware of the fact that I'm not getting out of this alive, but ill sure as hell take down another grazer with me.
"I don't know, honour in death or something. Anyways, come on mutant, you really think you can take me? I'm the same as you."
(Gtg)
Rogue475 commented…
bye over a year ago
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"We should probably go now, Taylor do you know how to contact him?"
Mark-
I hated that word...Mutant. I am a human being, not some experiment gone wrong. "we are by no means 'the same', I'm no f*cking experiment! You are nothing but a puppet to him! If I die here today, I will know that someone far better than me has lived, and that will be the downfall of all your kind!" I conclude with a shout and start firing.
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(Hot damn, Braveheart. Save some epic for the rest of us.)
Taylor-
"No clue. We never separated during those four years. It was safer together."
Kate-
I lift myself into the air with the wind, but a bullet hits my chest. Thank god for Kevlar.
"So we should probably just wait some more for Mark to come back."
Mark-
I drop the assualt rifle after spending the magazine and crawl over to the weapons cache. there was an M1911A1 that I snatched and loaded it with one of the five 7-round magazines. There was also a bayonet similar to the one I'd found in the labyrinth, this must be a British Cache from the first world war... used by the demigods. I turn around and find that the 'Mutant' had disappeared from view.
Kate-
I land on one of the wooden support beams on the roof and look down. This guy was resorting to guns, funny. They did say he was a firecracker. Hehe, get it, firecracker? Too bad I'm going to kill him, he would of been a great ally. With that I flip onto the ground and pull my Glock from its holster. Switching the safety off, I move around the corner and see him grabbing a gun from some of the crates. "Great, more guns." I mutter.
Taylor-
"That seems reasonable. But what are we going to do that whole time?"
(M1911. Certainly a design that stands the test of time.)
(^Hehe, definitely.)
(Gun celebration intermission.)
cake
(Yup, have some cake.)
(You have no idea how much I favor the 1911, its over 130 years old, considering Browning's patents)
Mark-
"The names Mark! what about you?!" I shout from behind cover.
Kate-
"It's Kate! Did your dad f*ck you up when you were little too?!" I shout back, staying behind the wall. I may as well make some small talk with the guy before I kill him.
Mark-
I immediately fire in the direction of the voice, it was a trick I learn while hunting a son of Hades. "Nope, he was killed before he got the chance!"
(Meanwhile I just appreciate Japanese sharp things. The fact a katana can pierce metal better then a long sword astounds me.)
(its how they are made, the time factor of overlapping the metal, I used to be sword guy o_O)
(Yes but I figured a curved blade like most Asian blades (Excluding the Jian and some shorter weapons) wouldn't be able do outdo it.)
(You know what I like about swords? They stab people.)
"That's a neat trick you've got there!" I tell him, grinning. "My dad f*cked me up! As soon as I could crawl he strapped me in a chair and made me his little science experiment!"
(Koop.)
Mark-
"Your the one who hunts down the experiments, hate to break it to you sister, but we aren't experiments!" I pause and remember something our Cammander had told us. "we were the assassins given the DNA, the experiments paved the way for our abilities. we weren't disected on or anything, you guys must've gotten the short end of the stick!" I exclaim and laugh.
"Why you little piece of shit! My father was obsessed with you and your little group of mutants, I was just the test subject! The one they tore apart so they could make you! I made you!"
(That last snipe seems a bit out of what Mark is comfortable saying. And yes, swords are wonderful for their stabbity powers.)
Rogue475 commented…
understandable, but now is one of those special occasions over a year ago
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
Yeah, I was kind of thinking that. over a year ago
Mark-
...I look down, a part of me felt sorry for her. "...I used to be just like you, full of anger and hate..."
(And then I turned to the light and learned the ways of the Jedi.)
Rogue475 commented…
may the force be with you over a year ago
"Anger and hate is what keeps me going! I'm going to murder you! Rip you apart and feed to what ever carnivorous animal lives on this island!"
(Man, I wish I was there now. All I've done with my time for the past like three days is throw around the idea of Arik having like six full-blooded siblings.)
(Lol.)
Mark-
"I used to use fear to my advantage, it became me... the constant anger, it wasn't a life worth living." I say and sink to the ground. "You can kill me, but you can't kill an idea...Hope"
("You see Mister Creedy, what I am is an ideal and ideals are bullet proof.")
Rogue475 commented…
-_- over a year ago
(^XD)
I stop, lower my pistol and frown. Did this guy go through the same thing I've been through? No. No he hasn't. His father didn't abandon him after his mother died. His father didn't use him as an experiment! Wait, he did. Standing up, I let my pistol hand limply to the side and walk towards his cover. "Don't shoot me, I'm not going to shoot you." I tell him.
(I declare it is now the 5th of November, therefore Arik is now 20. Also I would like to present to Rogue the idea of the drow elves racial spell. A globe of impenetrable darkness that no eyes can see through.)
Mark-
"Just stay where you are, we can still talk this out" I say and grip my pistol tightly. "Look what I'm trying to say is; its not worth it."
I stop in my tracks. "Not worth what? Murdering you?"