Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 3580

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(YOLO!)
"All these Demigods."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(AL your going to want to put down the name of the character your using, you have three so its hard to know whois talking all the time)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"I think so...and yes Arik, I can shoot arrows"
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(I do. And I haven't used Adrian yet. Who should have the Sharingan...oh this will be challenging.)
(My opinion: Niether, that's from Naruto, this is HoO in-case you didn't notice)
over a year ago Ranger489 said…
(Rogue)
Rogue475 commented…
Yes? over a year ago
(Who asked an opinion question?)
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
Come againÉ over a year ago
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(I don't see the logic in artificially limiting the scope of this world. Besides if you haven't noticed this is fallout in all but body count and rads.)
(Body count? Just cause I killed a lot of people in Fallout! And honestly I just used the name and general idea of The Pitt. Otherwise it is nothing like Fallout.)
last edited over a year ago
(Okay, now I know you have terrible karma.... I meant from the Apocalypse itself.)
(you asked: "who should have the Sharingan" I simply replied. )
-
-
-
-
-
Ranger...
Alvin2442 commented…
(Who does have the Sharingan, my bad.) over a year ago
Ranger489 commented…
ILL TAKE IT LOL whatever it is over a year ago
(Spike without Order there is Chaos and that doesn't work out well in a good story RP)
(Bio Grazer Spec Ops? what do you think NicoL?)
last edited over a year ago
(Spike without Order there is Chaos and that doesn't work out well in a good story RP)
(Bio Grazer S
Rogue475 commented…
Suprise!, no but Metro looks like a pretty cool game over a year ago
Nicolicious commented…
Yeah Metro does. Also, those are perfect. over a year ago
(The ones we can't see?)
(I'm sorry, do you grasp the irony of what you just did Rogue? "No fiction meshing!" *Takes picture from what appears to be Metro: Last light.* "Watcha think?" Don't give us the totalitarian, black or white nonsense.)
(On a unrelated note I found mystiokinesis on the CHB wiki so HA! xD)
(Rogue, please don't engage. Spike, stop.)
(And pyrokinesis, it's only a matter of time *Spooky voice*)
(You realize I did that on purpose right?)
Rogue475 commented…
I just wanted to mess with you Spike, I wasn't serious, plus I felt like sharing that cool pic over a year ago
(Soon all manipulations will be known as *Insert greek word here* kinesis!)
(I kinda figured, nice to give the people a show though, huh? xD)
(Guys, this is suppose to be the last epic ending of the Grazer Chronicles. Please RP, when Blaze comes back we will have war with the Gs, for now it's just preparations, recruiting and training)
(I can't wait for this game!)
(I can't wait for this game!)
"So, where are all the others?"
"I don't know...I think Ace and Devin are training...Oh yeah Peter, he is in the workshop, he is kinda like our mechanic, his pretty good at it" I say walking towards it "He and other demigods, children of Vulcan, Hephaestus and Athena. The war is upon us Tay, we will strike first and we will strike hard. Like they say, first impressions matter"
(I want to make Alton come back, but that's to far to transport)
"You don't know how much they've built themselves up over the past three years. They have spec ops teams that cane operate as Demigods."
Alvin

I stroll on by Taylor and Blake, "Alton said he's found Artemis."
"Alton's still out there?"
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
(Soooooo, what's going on? :P)
Alvin

"Where'd you think he was? He says he wants to come back, but it's too far to transport. Unless, you want him to drain all his energy for the rest of the day."
(What I got from what Blaze said was. "We can't have cool stuff happen until other me turns up, you guys go bake a cake or something.")
"Just tell him I'm back and I'd like to see everyone from The Pitt."
"World domination time."
Alvin

I close my eyes, glowing for a second, before stopping. "He'll get the message. Hopefully, he'll be back soon."

(What should Alton do with Artemis?)
(Make her accept Thalia's resignation from the immature little girls club.)
(What Spike said. Nah. Just take her to Chernobyl if you want.)
(Even people Rping huntresses annoy me.)
(Lol.)
(I've met three, had four arguments about if they're really living their life. This is why I like the Amazon's, they're not bonkers.)
(And you aren't? -_-)
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
No, I'm literally insane. over a year ago
(The Hunters simply want nothing to do with men, they live forever and they don't want to get tied with a guy if it means having him to depend on or having him to depend on you, Hunters are established on the belief that women don't need men to be happy, and that they can be great all on their own. The Amazons don't hate men, unlike the Hunters, they have emotions just as normal people do like love and affection, but Amazons believe that woman are the superior gender, in the old myths, Amazons kept men as slaves and sometimes kept them around to make with them to increase the Amazon population, and if the newborn child was a male, they'd kill him. Yeah, they're totally not insane.)
(Wonder Woman is an Amazon.)
over a year ago IstJae513 said…
(And Wonder Woman Is Amazing.)
(In DC the "Amazons" are much different, in fact, they're more like the Hunters of Artemis.)
(I know that. I was just stating that because Diana is an Amazon it makes them amazing.)
(DC Amazons are the Good Amazons lol. And Spike, I think we should wait for CT and Jas to start Rping too, unless everyone is okay to start the war without them?)
"We know, the Human Resistance have been good intel for us. We've been preparing." I look up "Ah, there's Peter, working on the tank. Pete! Get over here" I yell and call him here and he runs.
over a year ago Ranger489 said…
(Hi I have returned.)
I look at what was holding her down. "Too tired aye...well using your power and mine I could send you to Chernobyl, but like I said, involves you."
(CT hasn't even added a character. Someone Hunt him down.)
(I'm just saying I feel like the hunters way of not being dependent on males is like killing a fly with a 12 gauge. Amazon's are a lot less cool sounding right now.)
(How is the Hunters not depending on males anything like killing a fly with a 12 gauge? Is it excessive? Unnecessary? Explain.)
(It is in the way they do it. Thalia doesn't have the problem but still she'd be a better character without them.)