Dan and Serena Derena Lover's Forum ♥

brittlegirl94 posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 05:14PM
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice! Start chatting about DS & whatever else! =]

--NOTE; If you would like to be added, kindly send me a message. Thanks!

brittlegirl94; Lucy ♥
queenblairw; Antonella ♥
rose2; Kathryn ♥
Sunshine47;
supernowa; Weronika ♥
Elbelle23; Elle ♥
katie_07; Katie ♥
AnaHallam; Ana ♥
brigmeister30; J ♥
SeventeenQueen; Samantha ♥
Radvile ♥
clm-anomaly; Courtney ♥
monLOVEbrucas; Mon ♥
ladybug70981; Steph ♥
Eleana; Eleana ♥
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice!  Start
last edited on Dec 06, 2010 at 12:17PM

Dan and Serena 802 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 802

over a year ago supernowa said…
Yes! But I must go to the bed for a while. :(

Omg, finally anyone is here. xD Will u be tomorrow?
Btw. this spot is really dead. xD
over a year ago clm-anomaly said…
Yes, I will definitely be here tomorrow!

And I know. This spot is extremely dead. :/
Ok, so see you tomorrow. xD

The same people are writing here. We need new people on this spot. And we must often write here. Btw. we have more fans than Serenate (but they will have soon more... honestly, I don't care about it) but they are winning most of the picks (often they are more votes than Chair or they're close to them).

I really must to go, bye!

Btw. I find a lot of amazing arts!!
Ok, so see you tomorrow. xD

The same people are writing here. We need new people on this spot. And
Oh, and I forgot!

Google loves Dan & Serena! xD
13 days since the last post! :O
13 days since the last post! :O
Were are the Derena fans at?! Seriously!

BTW, I sent a message the other day with the icon and banner so it would be changed. He hasn't changed it yet, obviously. :| But hopefully it will happen soon!
Were are the Derena fans at?! Seriously!

BTW, I sent a message the other day with the icon and banne
smile
Ugh, this thread it's so dead. :/
We must start again write here! I must to go now, but I'll be here tomorrow!

Btw.
C. this #2 photo, which you uploaded is amazing. <3
Weronika, we're never on at the same time anymore. :(

I'm gunna start the Derena season 2 episode countdown tomorrow! I wish this spot was a lot more active. Then we could do 'Dreamland' picks like on the Jate spot.

I can't wait till 4x04, for all the new Derena scenes! :D

I'm gunna start the Derena season 2 episode co
smile
Hello! Anyone?
Then we could do 'Dreamland' picks like on the Jate spot.
YES! IT WOULD BE AMAZING! :D

:( We need more DS fans on this spot.
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
I'M SO EXCITED. :D

I'll be here during commercials and after it ends if anyone's around!
I'M SO EXCITED. :D

I'll be here during commercials and after it ends if anyone's around!
The episode doesn't start for me until another 2 hours. I'll be here RIGHT after it's done. All the SereNate shippers are posting things about hating Dan this episode on Tumblr, so that must mean we're all gunna love it! :D
The episode doesn't start for me until another 2 hours. I'll be here RIGHT after it's done. All the S
Alright C, I'll be around! Poke me on here when you get done!

Yeah I saw it already, it was pretty amazing for DS if I don't say so myself, but I'll let you finish it to talk about the outcome. :)
over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
I NEED TO WATCH IT NAOOOOOO

THE EPISODE IS DOWNLOADING!
1 SECOND LEFT.

I'll be back to tell you my thoughts! x]
KK Mon! CAN'T WAIT!!
every eyelock they had, or touch they had i was sooo fucking happy

VANESSSAA NEEDS TO DIE NAO. God, she ruins everything >:/
I KNOWWWW SO WAS I!! I was bugging out!!

I KNOW. I love Vanessa usually but in the matter of DS she needs to GTFO.
^^ exactly.

so on the whole episodes what did you think?
LUCYYYY! i really wanna do the derena collab with you! and omg the new scenes we got ? PERFECT FOR THE SONG.
I thought the ep was amazing! It was really great all the characters coming together and Eva being a hooker and CB drama and DS were going to say they loved each other! Did you like it?

MOOOON!! totally, I'm REALLY excited! In fact I was listening to it right now and thinking about that! Probably a few more days and we can start, I have 2 collabs to do for a deadline and also was going to make Nat a video for her birthday, which is in a few days right? TOTALLY!! I am really pissed at the writers for acting like Serena is ACTUALLY having a hard time choosing. Imma be honest, she was with Nate for like five minutes, and she only wanted him for like a month, where is Dan is her FIRST love, and true love and it's shit she thinks her romantic feelings for Nate are equal to Dan's because she was with Dan for so long and they went through SO much you know? It really pisses me off.. but tonight, she was choosing him, I was so happy.
"there are some things I wanna tell you"
ME; "I LOVE YOUUU"
"well good because there are some things I wanna tell you"
ME; "I LOVE YOU TOO AND I ALWAYS HAVE AND I WANT TO MARRY YOU RIGHT NOW WE WILL BE ENDGAME AND ADORABLE FOREVER <3

"oh isn't that just adorable"
ME; "YES VANESSA IT IS ADORABLE YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? GTFO I LIKE YOU BUT YOU RUINED THE MOMENT THANKS A LOT."
EXACTLY LUCY.

Dan and Serena are eachothers FIRST LOVE, and obviously if there relationships aren't working its a sign that they are meant to be together, the fit, they cant deny it.

DS are more than sex, so much more, and writers are seeing that.
ALSO Serena knows its Dan, so if Nate and Serena hook up again I WILL BE PISSED.
Nat's birthday is tomorrowww =D
I have to make her something EPIC lmao, and take ur time with the video thingy, we can start fresh next week or whatevr!!
Totally, and it's not even about first loves necessarily anyhow, you know? It's that when they are TOGETHER, they are better. When she's with Nate it's complicated and only about sex, and when he's with Vanessa it's alright but also complicated and they don't fit that way.

I know they are, they have such a strong bond and all NS have is sex appeal. They were so much better as friends but together not at all. TOTALLY, I'll be just as pissed.

WOO!! I'm so excited!! I think I'll go work on a vid for her tonight to post it tomorrow and then finish my collabs. :) Yeah totally! I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS COLLAB!! It'll be so much fun :D
OH MY GOSH, I JUST GOT DONE WATCHING THE EPISODE!!! :D
C!! *hugs* DID YOU LOVE IT? THOUGHTS, NOW!
^^^ GOOD YES.

What pissed me of is that Vanessa is acting like his mother, and Dan just confessed his feelings for serena THAN went back to vanessa? SO FUCKED.
I loved it! So, so much!
Their flirting, and when Dan pretty much said he still had feelings for her. *swoon* I NEED THEM BACK TOGETHER NOW!

I'm kinda a Danessa shipper, even though I prefer them as friends, but I seriously wanted to cry at the end of the episode. I couldn't be happier that they are supposed to break up next episode or whenever.
last edited over a year ago
IKR Mon, Dan gets me like that sometimes, but it's mostly trying to deal with his life ya know without Milo, which was hella sad. IDK.

Me too C! TOTALLY!! And the way they both were going to admit feelings for each other at the SAME TIME! JEEZ I wish they had. <3

I am too a Danessa shipper, kind of, I also love them as friends. ME TOO, I was really upset. Same I can't wait, finally he'll have a chance to do what he needs to to get her back! I like Danessa but DS are so much better, I hope that Vanessa will be okay.
Coutney did you follow me on tumblr ??

I HATE DANESSA sorry guys, i hate vanessa and i cannot stand the fact that the more danessa are together the more derena are apart =[
Lucy add me to the list!!
It's cool Mon, I understand. I don't LOVE em, I prefer DS, Natessa, Chanessa, etc, but I prefer DV as friends so when they are friends V isn't being screwed over and DS can be happy.

Did it! Sorry I didn't before :P
Yes, Mon, I did. I don't know why I wasn't following you, because I was almost positive I was. But I am now, so all is well. lol

And it's cool that you don't like Danessa or V. I personally love V, and obviously ship Danessa. But they're my favorite friendship on the show, so I'd really love if Derena where together, while V is just the snazzy bestfriend, who's dating Nate.

And the way they both were going to admit feelings for each other at the SAME TIME! JEEZ I wish they had.

:D ME TOO! I swear, after every passing episode, I get more and more certain DS is endgame. This episode alone was enough evidence.
last edited over a year ago
^^^^ OMG I AGREE.
Writers are pushing for DS, its obvious, all signs are pointing to DS, so truthfully i will be surprised/ angry/ sad they didnt get the endgame.
I'd really love if Derena where together, while V is just the snazzy bestfriend, who's dating Nate. -- I swear, after every passing episode, I get more and more certain DS is endgame. This episode alone was enough evidence.

I could LITERALLY not agree with you most Court. DS and NV are perfect matches, and besides Nate left that ending so messy he owes it to her. I CAN'T EVEN AGREE MORE. I just kept thinking tonight "There is no way they won't be endgame" It's not even about the writers, it's about the RELATIONSHIP they have, NOT being endgame is just not going to happen.
Totally Mon!! I agree.
Deep down Serena will always be Dan's princess, Loxy made me realize that, Serena = dan's dream girl, and no one can compare
^^Totally.

DS and NV are perfect matches, and besides Nate left that ending so messy he owes it to her.

I couldn't agree more. And I'm not gunna get into the whole Natessa breakup, because I would be here for hours talking about Nate's douchey behavior. lol

all signs are pointing to DS, so truthfully i will be surprised/ angry/ sad they didnt get the endgame.

Same here. I'd feel way cheated if Derena wasn't endgame, especially with all this buildup they are getting.
OFC Mon! She'll always he his princess. <3

I know Court, Nate is a big ol' bitch during that whole end of SN 2 thing. It's like the writers were looking for a cop out option to get NV out of the picture and that's what they came up with, uggg.

Agreed both of you! Everything that's led up to right now, not to mention like a season or whatever down the line until the show ends, THEY are meant to be.
I still cant get over this eyesex
IT DRAWS ME IN
I still cant get over this eyesex
IT DRAWS ME IN
I want Vanessa dead >:/
lol
Yeah, end of season 2 Nate, is my least favorite Nate. lol

I wish I was gifted like you guys, and could make fanvids, because I am listening to 'Maroon 5's new album, and they have a song on there that is PERFECT for Derena.
Courtney you can practice and you will get the hang of it!!

<33 the song, i likeeeeee
DS EYESEX AHH JIZZZ. Did you make that Mon? Where did you get it then? ALL THIS TIMEEE <333

Totally Nate was a lil bitch lmao. AWW Court, you should work on it, it's not very hard!! WOW that song is amazing! <33
Isn't it? Their whole album is amazing, you guys should check it out.

I actually have Sony Vegas for making videos, and believe me I've tried before, but I lack the patients and the creativity. lol.
Is it that good? I've heard good things :)

Really? Then you should be making them!! Aww, patience I get, but creativity, that's crap court! You have tons of that, plus SV is actually really hard at first but it gets easier if you like it. :)
Love your new icon, Lucy!

Maybe when school isn't being such a bitch, I'll give videoing a try again, because there are so many songs that I would love to vid for my favorite couples.
Well, I best be off to bed.
It was nice chatting with you guys, we should do it more often!

Night! :)
Well, I best be off to bed.
It was nice chatting with you guys, we should do it more often!

Night! :