Dan and Serena Derena Lover's Forum ♥

brittlegirl94 posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 05:14PM
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice! Start chatting about DS & whatever else! =]

--NOTE; If you would like to be added, kindly send me a message. Thanks!

brittlegirl94; Lucy ♥
queenblairw; Antonella ♥
rose2; Kathryn ♥
Sunshine47;
supernowa; Weronika ♥
Elbelle23; Elle ♥
katie_07; Katie ♥
AnaHallam; Ana ♥
brigmeister30; J ♥
SeventeenQueen; Samantha ♥
Radvile ♥
clm-anomaly; Courtney ♥
monLOVEbrucas; Mon ♥
ladybug70981; Steph ♥
Eleana; Eleana ♥
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice!  Start
last edited on Dec 06, 2010 at 12:17PM

Dan and Serena 802 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 802

over a year ago supernowa said…
So, I noticed on other couple spots, they do an episode countdown. Like to find out the fans choice of favorite Derena episode of Season 1 or whatever. Do you guys think that would be a good idea for here?

You think about "Pick your least favorite episode"? This is a good idea. ;) And I thought about "Pick best scene in episode 0x00", "Pick best scene in episode 0x01", etc. I'm going to do this soon. :D
Btw. Anynone? xD

I watched Greek and this show is awesome! I love Casey & Cappie. ♥♥♥ And now I'm watching Modern Family but I think that I won't like it.

Btw. I was on Serenate spot and Isabellaaa wrote that she talked with a women which work with Ausiello and Serena in season 4 want to be again with Nate. :/
Please, this can't be a true! :( And I want Blair which hate Serena and Nate. :/
Serena's conflict with Vanessa and with herself will complicate her relationships, plural. "Serena [is trying to choose] between Nate and Dan," Schwartz says.

"Serena left in a place of being a little unsure of who she really wanted to be with and that is a question that Blair asks her at the beginning of the first episode."

"[She says] you can’t go back to New York without making a choice. Who knows what guys are thinking, but what’s in your heart and who do you really want to be with?"

"That’s something that will occupy quite a bit of Serena’s time as the year goes on."
Serena's conflict with Vanessa and with herself will complicate her relationships, plural. "Serena [i
over a year ago clm-anomaly said…
Okay, I'll start the episode countdown tomorrow. I have to hunt down icons for each episode and stuff.

Serena's conflict with Vanessa and with herself will complicate her relationships, plural. "Serena [is trying to choose] between Nate and Dan,"

Oh, noooo!
She better pick Dan, like for real. I don't care if takes all season, I want Derena! I also don't want a Vanessa and Serena cat fight going on. :/

BTW, anyone around?!
Okay, I'll start the episode countdown tomorrow. I have to hunt down icons for each episode and stuff
over a year ago ivanna_x said…
Hey DS-ers, I think that they REALLY need support right now, so.. :(
over a year ago ivanna_x said…
P.S.
link
Please vote for DS 'cause it's half-half, we need to be better...
Hey ivanna_x! I'm Courtney!

Welcome to the Derena lovers forum!
And I totally already voted on that pick! :)
last edited over a year ago
Hey ivanna_x! I'm Courtney!

Welcome to the Derena lovers forum!
And I totally already voted on th
Just another reminder, that if anyone has icon or banner suggestions, submit them here...

link
Anyoneeeee?!
Anyoneeeee?!
Hey?
smile
helllooo?!
Dead thread.

Anyone?
Weronika! :D
Hey! How are you?

:D
I'm pretty good! Preparing to do the next round of the Derena episode challenge, but I'm lazy so it's taking me awhile. lol

How are you?!
Yeah, I must do "Best scene - 1x02" too. :P
It's 7 a.m.! I'm so tireeeed, I must go to bed, but I can't because it's too loud.
It's only 10 at night here, and I already feel like I'm gunna pass out. lol. Why is it loud where you are?!
In my building is the renovation... Ugh.

I must watch something. Unless Lost.
Oh, lame. I'm sorry. They have been building a new house next to mine all summer, they finally got done last week. It was SO loud in the morning.

grr. I guess I must become unlazy and do the episode challenge, since the last one just closed. :/
Yeah, I hate it. :/

What is your favorite character in GG and Lost?
GG: Dan Humphrey
LOST: Jack Shephard

You?!
In Gossip Girl I definitely love most Blair. Then Chuck, Jenny, Dan. In Lost I always liked Kate, she's my #1 fave character ever (but I don't like in season 5,6), then Jack (and he's my fave character in seasons 5,6). I liked also Charlotte, Miles. :)
And my TOP5 character ever:
1. Kate
2. Blair
3. Jack
4. Chuck
5. Jenny
Awsome!

My top 10(because I can't do a top 5. lol) TV characters ever are:
1.Dan Humphrey
2.Jack Shephard
3.Juliet Burke
4.Jenny Humphrey
5.Chuck Bass
6.Bill Compton(True Blood)
7.Charlie Pace
8.Seth Cohen(The OC)
9.Vanessa Abrams
10.Desmond Hume
Out of your top 10 I don't like Juliet (sorry, she's one of my least fave characters in Lost :P) and Vanessa. So I must add my 6-10:
6. Cook (Skins)
7. Quinn (Glee)
8. Caroline (VD)
9. Dan
10. Izzie (Grey's Anatomy)

Btw. I LOVED Serena in season 1, but now she's my #1 hated character. xD
You don't like JULIET(HBIC)Burke?!?! Oh no, I guess we can't be friends anymore!!!

LOL. Totally kidding.

I loved Serena a lot more in season 1, but I still like her. She's just fallen a bit on my favorite characters list. (:
I think that I could like her, but she has so annoying and boring storylines... And she was with Nate! Ugh! Seriously, I hate this couple with a passion.

But I can say that I liked her in season 5 and 6 (in "The end" of course xD)!!! But earlier I dislike her. :(
The build up for Serenate actually pissed me off more than them actually being together. Like all they did was have sex, so there wasn't much to hate. LOL. The whole Tripp/Serena/Nate thing was terrible though.

I just prefer Serena when she is being a 'good girl'.
I must say this: I LOVED Serenate! Before a break in Gossip Girl. But fortunately I started to like Nenny and then I hated Serenate. Then I started to watch again GG, and I really loved Derena. Serenate sucks. They aren't a couple, only sex, sex, sex. Hate them, and Hate this stupid scene, idk in which episode, when Serena have blue dress. God, I even voted on Serenate spot for their new icon, because I couldn't see this scene every day.
I'm pro Serenate friendship. I've never been pro Serenate relationship.

Derena has been my OTP since 1x06, so shipping Serenate just seemed wrong. Then I grew to love the Serenate friendship, and loathed when they started have feelings for eachother again in season 3. blahhh

Well I best be off to bed.
It was nice talking to you! Later!
I'm pro Serenate friendship. I've never been pro Serenate relationship.

Derena has been my OTP sin
Bye, Courtney!
Yeah, thanks for a talk. :) Good dreams. :D
Bye, Courtney!
Yeah, thanks for a talk. :) Good dreams. :D
Anyone?
If anyone will be here later, I have a question: Do it is a Derena('s) tumblr?
over a year ago Buffygirl1988 said…
Anyone?
Hey! I'm!
Hey! I'm!
Hey. Sorry I haven't been around but I've been away for two weeks. What have I missed?
I think that nothing important. :D
But it was awful spoilers that Serena will want to be with Nate. And we choose new spot icon. :)

Where you were?
Sicily. Serena wants to be with Dan though! It's so obvious! Nate doesn't have a personality, she clearly only wants him for his looks. She'll realise that soon enough.
I know Nate =only natefusion. xD Dan & Serena was a true love. For me Nate & Serena wanted to be together {season 3} because they must saw that they aren't love each other. They only had sex, this isn't a relationship. They "relationship" was same as they in season 1 {and before}.
I know Nate =only natefusion. xD Dan & Serena was a true love. For me Nate & Serena wanted to be toge
LMAO. Were did you find this icon Weronika?! I freakin' love it!
LMAO. Were did you find this icon Weronika?! I freakin' love it!
Yeah, I love them too (Alexa [tmomsen8@lj] made a lot of stupid icons about Nate/Serenate).
I'm here for a moment because I'will go for vacation [to France!!! :D] and 'll be here for 12 days. I added banners for this spot and I've hope that you like it. :P

xoxo :*
Lmao. xD
Lmao. xD
You're going to France Weronika?! Lucky girl! Have fun! :)

Anyone around?!
You're going to France Weronika?! Lucky girl! Have fun! :)

Anyone around?!
This thread is so unbelievably dead. :( Makes me sad.

Any who, I'm handing over the reins of the icon and banner changing stuff to whom ever wants it. I obviously have no idea what I'm doing. lol. So whoever wants to do it, go for it.

I already chatted with Papa(link) and he said to just send him the links to the banner and icon chosen and he'll change it for us, so yeah.
This thread is so unbelievably dead. :( Makes me sad.

Any who, I'm handing over the reins of the ico
over a year ago ranstell2703 said…
LOL new girl here :P
I'm actually a long time Derena since I ship them from the first episode ! But I haven't been in Derena's forum much, too busy stalking other spot :P
My name is Stella. I'm going crazy for Chenny, still freakin adore Nenny, and on top of that I love Derena !!!
Nice to meet you all <3 Thanks
over a year ago ranstell2703 said…
It's ashame that Gossipgirl95 is not around. I think she is the most suportive Derena I know :*
This should be the most alive thread on Fanpop. I don't approve of it being so dead.

Dan, Serena. Dan, Serena. WOOOOOOOO
This should be the most alive thread on Fanpop. I don't approve of it being so dead.

Dan, Serena. Da
Anyone? :(
I've hope that tomorrow will be someone here! Only two days and school! :(
You still here, Weronika?!
You still here, Weronika?!