Dan and Serena Derena Lover's Forum ♥

brittlegirl94 posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 05:14PM
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice! Start chatting about DS & whatever else! =]

--NOTE; If you would like to be added, kindly send me a message. Thanks!

brittlegirl94; Lucy ♥
queenblairw; Antonella ♥
rose2; Kathryn ♥
Sunshine47;
supernowa; Weronika ♥
Elbelle23; Elle ♥
katie_07; Katie ♥
AnaHallam; Ana ♥
brigmeister30; J ♥
SeventeenQueen; Samantha ♥
Radvile ♥
clm-anomaly; Courtney ♥
monLOVEbrucas; Mon ♥
ladybug70981; Steph ♥
Eleana; Eleana ♥
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice!  Start
last edited on Dec 06, 2010 at 12:17PM

Dan and Serena 802 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 802

over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
OHHH I'm so excited! Hey have you ever watched a show with someone online? Like chatting through MSN or whatever? Maybe once you hit Skins 3x05 *lol it's like my favorite one* we can watch it together or something! That would be fun :)

Lol!! Oh I'm gonna watch it quickly!! Really? I haven't heard that, but I ship Alisha/Curtis, they are sweet. When I saw the pilot I wanted to ship Kelly/Simon actually. :D

Ooooh I'm capping DS's scenes in 4x10 now! I'll upload them in a few <3
Holy crap, that Simon/Alisha thing is POPULAR. There are SO many videos made of it on YT already! Crazy :O
over a year ago clm-anomaly said…
I've never watched a show online with someone before, and I don't have MSN. But if we can find another way, I'm totally up for that! Maybe I'll download MSN...

Are you gonna make icons with the DS caps? I need icons and I fail so bad at making them. lol
Holy crap, that Simon/Alisha thing is POPULAR.

I know right? This whole week my Tumblr dash has been filled with arts of them.
You don't need MSN exactly per say, you can use the fanpop chat! Or if you go to meebo.com you can make an account and chat on there without downloading anything. :) Oh it's alot of fun, I've watched tons of movies with online friends and it's always a blast :D

Nah, I fail so bad too lol. I asked Nat to make DS icons for me and she told me to find caps and she would so I figured I'd cap their scene myself and then upload them onto the spot too. :D

It must be an unexpected hotness thing, like CB or something. :P You know I'm watching Lost right? I'm on 2x05 :) I want to watch something tonight when I go up to my room, should I watch more Lost or more Misfits? I can't choose. :P
Oh, I totally spaced about Fanpop chat! Yes, we should use that!

Nat makes pretty icons! I can't wait to see them! :)

You know I'm watching Lost right? I'm on 2x05

Really? That's so exciting! How do you like it so far? You should definitely, definitely watch LOST tonight. It's a million times more important than Misfits. LOL. Who's your favorite character and couple?
last edited over a year ago
Haha! Lemme know what ep your on in a few days and we can plan it out then! :D

I know her's are ALWAYS beautiful! Me too :D

Yeah! Well season 1, for me, was honestly dull at most times. I couldn't REALLY get into it, but so far I do like season 2 a bit better. I wasn't sure if I was going to keep watching but my dad is getting the discs already so I thought why not. Um, Charlie and Claire tie, I love them both, with Jack a close 3rd and Hurley 4th. PB&J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in TOTAL freaking LOVE with them!! I know you won't like to hear this but I can't decide yet it I like Jate or Skate, I'll just have to wait and see. ;P
Season 1 was dull for you? I love season 1. I'm not a huge fan of season 2 though, it's my least favorite by far. You'll get way more into it as the seasons go by. It's addicting, trust me. lol

I loved Charlie and Claire! They were so cute.
You can't decide between Jate and Skate yet? OH NO! I have a feeling you'll be a Skater, because season 2 is totally their season. Because after that, during all the Skate scenes, Kate is pining after Jack.

Well, I must be off to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow :( Night Lucy! It was good talking with you!
Yeah I usually get that reaction. ;P I bet I'll like it, not sure though.

Meh, I have a feeling that says I'll be a jater, actually, so yay for you? :) Not sure though! But I do love their scenes :D

I'll be going to bed soon myself, talk to you soon Court! It was awesome chatting! :D <3
over a year ago ladybug70981 said…
aw, this thread was active & i missed it?! :(
by the way lucy, congrats on FOTM!! <3
AWW thanks Steph!!! <33

Anyone around? I'm BURSTING with DS joy still! :P
Lucy! Congrats on FOTM. You definitely deserve it.
big smile
Court!! Thanks! I'm really flattered and excited! :D

What are you up to? I feel like making another DS video I'm just so freaking in love with them <3
I'm just chatting with the other Lucy on the Vuck thread, lurking on Tumblr, and contemplating having a mini GG marathon. Nothing exciting. lol. What are you up to? You should definitely make another DS video!
Cool! Maybe I'll join you, if I'm welcome. :) GG marathons are always fun hehe! Some of the same, doing DS stuff, on DS's fanfoum, and reading this link I'm not one for fanfics but WOAH, this is AMAZING. :O Thanks! I totally will lol! Maybe a few in the next few days :P
You're alway welcome there. :) I don't know how much longer both of us will be there, but you should stop by!

I'm not one for Fanfiction either, but I might just go read that.
Okay :D

PLEASE read it. Tears are streaming down my face atm, it was AMAZING. The kind of DS that makes your heart pound. OH GOD I wish this was going to be in the show.
I'm reading it right now, and I love this line:

"I don't look at you any differently now than I did then." His eyes prove it. The pedestal he always puts her on is high and gleaming again. He's looking at her the way she remembers it. The way no one else ever looked at her before. Only him.

<3 It's so true and I adore that aspect of their relationship.
Yay! I love that line too! It's so true, no matter how much DS haters say they break up to much the fact is nothing will change, they will always love each other, together or apart, and that will NEVER change.

He plants a soft kiss on her cheek. The intimate contact makes her shiver. Her heart pounds in her chest. She can feel every gradual beat as it pumps affluent blood through her veins. What an effect he had. On her brain and body. She wonders if her heart ever really beat at all before she met him.

<33333. I think I'll make a vid for them tonight or tomorrow with the end of Center of Attention. I love that song. :D
AWWWW DS 'a;dlkfa';elrka'sdl I can't even think about them too much without jumping up & down
NEITHER CAN I!!!!!!
IKR <3
over a year ago lani_22 said…
heeello, anyone here?

I'm Lani :)
LANI! like, lani as in if i told you i was steph and YESSS you CAME! you wouldn't get creeped out? THAT lani?
STEPH! hey bb
yea, lol it's me
i decided to use my fanpop for once
heart
good girl :D I'm glad
hows life? <3
i'm goood :) except tumblr isn't working ><
wbu?
aw, that sucks :( is it back now?
i'm doing ok. lani, i'm so glad you came on here! :D
over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
ANYONE still here?
mon, i am. are you?
WOAH Mon didn't see your post, my updates are not working. :(

WASSUPPPP!! Hey Steph you went offline. xD
LUCY sorry fp chat was flipping out on me as always :/ what were we talking about again? xD
Gosh I don't even remember LOL, homeschooling I think. xDD I'm on the DS thread in FF now :D
over a year ago Buffygirl1988 said…
Hey guys :)

I feel really bad. I haven't been here in ages :P
Ana!! Oh don't sweat it ;P How have you been?
I've been good, you? I really need to catch up on GG. I haven't seen it in so long but I think I need to watch this season now that NS and DV are over?
Failpop is being weird...
Can you see that post?
UGH, fp is such a fail seriously ;/ i never see the updates!!!!
Pretty good :) How far behind are you? TBH I didn't really love Season 3 until midway, even though that's when NS/DV started. :p YES!! They are now! And DS is close to starting back up, but DB have to happen first apparently. Do you like them? I do, but not as much as DS :P
I can see posts but my updates never show. :( Hey Mon!
I haven't watched any of S3 but I only started watching GG when S3 was nearly over anyway. From what I've heard it's awful so I'm thinking of just skipping straight to S4 and going back later.

I like Dair, Derena, Chair and Nenny.
I'm really glad that Dair is happening, I know that Derena and Chair will both be endgame so why shouldn't Dair have some fun XD
That sounds like a good idea, plus NS is super boring lol.

Same here :) I prefer Natessa to Nenny but I'm not particular anymore.
I know, I feel the same. I was worried that this might ruin them, but I'm not feeling that anymore. They have more then enough buildup, it's going to be amazing, I can feel it. Like they will appreciate each other finally you know? Agreed :)
I like Dair, Derena, Chair and Nenny.
I'm really glad that Dair is happening, I know that Derena and Chair will both be endgame so why shouldn't Dair have some fun XD

i 100% agree with this whole post. DAIR will make the show more interesting.
I did actually like Natessa at the time but now I just want Vanessa to vanish :P

Dair will definitely make the show more interesting and will be amazing I'm sure. If not then at least they will add something to the DS and CB storylines :)
Exactly, especially since it's been dull couple wise to be honest, DS hasn't been but Dair is something so exciting, ugh I'm too excited :D

& Yeah totally, I think dair will make CS jealous too so maybe they will get em back haha not sure.
I'm pretty much sure of it :)
Everything always leads back to DS and CB.
It does, and it always will. :D Love your new R/Hr icon
I always have trouble finding a new icon and sticking with it :P
I've been trying to make a Bartie one and have failed miserably. Photoshop is having a spaz attack and it's decided to go for a new and confusing layout.