Dan and Serena Derena Lover's Forum ♥

brittlegirl94 posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 05:14PM
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice! Start chatting about DS & whatever else! =]

--NOTE; If you would like to be added, kindly send me a message. Thanks!

brittlegirl94; Lucy ♥
queenblairw; Antonella ♥
rose2; Kathryn ♥
Sunshine47;
supernowa; Weronika ♥
Elbelle23; Elle ♥
katie_07; Katie ♥
AnaHallam; Ana ♥
brigmeister30; J ♥
SeventeenQueen; Samantha ♥
Radvile ♥
clm-anomaly; Courtney ♥
monLOVEbrucas; Mon ♥
ladybug70981; Steph ♥
Eleana; Eleana ♥
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice!  Start
last edited on Dec 06, 2010 at 12:17PM

Dan and Serena 802 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 802

over a year ago clm-anomaly said…
Oh, I see. So after you get your GED, do you plan on going to college right away?
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
Yeah pretty much. I need to get a job soon too, to save up and such. Funny enough I dream of moving to New York at some point, lol. Do you have somewhere you'd like to move?
I would love to live in New York. I've lived on the West Coast my whole life, but I've always felt like I belonged on the East Coast. lol

But since living in NYC will probably be after I'm done with college, I really want to live in Seattle and go to Seattle University. But I have a feeling I'll just end up staying in state and go to UAA.
Really? That's cool :) What state are you in? I'm over in boring Illinois. :P

That's cool actually :D
Did you see I made this, by any chance? :P
I live in Alaska!

That video is amazing, Luceah! I can't wait till Thursday, I'm officially obsessed with that show. I'm still totally sad that future!simon died. :'(
heart
:O Really? LOL I'm not stereotyping or anything but that's really cool, and rare around where I live lol. :P

Thanks C :) Me too, I've been REALLY obsessed these last few days most of all! Same, but I really cannot wait for present!simon and alisha to bond, it'll be amazing :D

Well, I'm getting really tired to I'd better be getting to bed. Talk to you tomorrow, have a good night!! :D <3
Night Luceah! Talk to you later!
Night Luceah! Talk to you later!
over a year ago ladybug70981 said…
anyone here? :)
Steph?
over a year ago Buffygirl1988 said…
Anyone?
I'm here Ana. I don't think we've ever properly met. I'm Courtney, but you can call me 'C' or 'Court'. It's nice to meet you! :)
Hey Courtney/C/Court :)

How are you?
I'm pretty good. Just watching V and trying to think of more picks for this spot. How are you?
Quite good. I'm just watching BMW and trying to make some icons for a Secret Santa.
last edited over a year ago
What shows do you like?
What shows do I like? Um, well my favorite show ever is LOST. But I also love GG, Fringe, Chuck, V, Misfits, Community, and How I Met Your Mother. What about you?
BtVS, HIMYM, Doctor Who and Glee. :)
Who's your favorite character on HIMYM?
Barney :)

Favorite couple??
crying
:( Failpop keeps messing me up!
hmmm
It keeps telling me I haven't posted.
Barney is my favorite character as well! And my favorite couple is Barney/Robin! How about you?
Barney/Robin XD
Although obviously I love Marshall/Lily and I really loved Ted/Victoria.

What GG couples do you like other than Derena and Chair?
I love Marshall/Lily too. They are so sweet.

What GG couples do you like other than Derena and Chair?

Jenny/Damien, Natessa, Chanessa, Danessa, Cherry, Chenny, Cheva. I ship Chuck with pretty much anyone he comes in contact with. lol. What about you?
Derena, Chair, Dair, Nenny and Cherry a little :P
smile
Hi! Is anyone here?
mischievous
Ana? Are you here? :P
cool
No... :P

(Apparently 'No' wasn't enough for one post! How rude! :P)
laugh
HEHE!! What's up? :)
Nothing much. I fell ill and awful. I just finished uploading a ton of video to the Amy/Rory spot.

Would you be so kind as to link XD

How about you?
Aww that's terrible! I hope you feel better! :) Sure I'll rate, no problem. :D

Have you got any snow where you live? I'm in Illinois and we got our first snow last night, it's so pretty. I'm not a Winter person but I do love snow. <3

I'm watching A Charlie Brown Christmas on Hulu. :P I love Charlie Brown HEHE, and Christmas films. It gets me into the spirit. What do you do for the Holidays?
Yeah we got really bad snow last week. England never used to get any snow or if we did it was like a light shower for a day but for the past few years we're been getting inches and inches of it :)

Spend time with family and watch Love Actually (it has to be watched every christmas) XD
Oh and A Nightmare Before Christmas :)
Oh could you please rate link for me? I'm so close to a dedicated. :D
Really? I bet England is pretty covered in snow, I've always wanted to go there. :) Do you like snow or winter? Favorite season? :P

Same here! I'll watch Love Actually this year just for you haha! On TBS (a tv station) every year they play A Christmas Story for 24 hours in a row, aka 12 times starting Christmas eve night, and we tune all of our tvs to it and that's the only time of the year we watch it. It's a tradition, I love that movie. :)

All rated! + some of your older ones.
:) Thanks.

I rated yours as well.

Love Actually is really good. You should definitely watch :)
Well up north it is more snowy but in the south it's not. That was up until 3 years ago and now we get it every year :)
I'm not a big fan of it at the moment though because I injured myself on an icey road ;)

I love snow and winter. Winter is my favorite mainly for Christmas but when Christmas is over Winter is the worst thing ever (January, February)
Thanks too :D

Oh I will, but first I'm going to see Four Christmasas. Heard of that? :)

Ahh I see, well I'm glad you get it since you like it! Oh no that's terrible, what happened? :(

I do too anymore! My favorite is Summer but I do love Winter and snow as well, it's a nice change of pace, especially when Christmas is involved!

Winter is my favorite mainly for Christmas but when Christmas is over Winter is the worst thing ever (January, February)
^ I completely agree! Especially the days after Christmas, everything is over all of a sudden and it's almost depressing, and the snow and ice stick around for too long it seems. If only Winter was as long as December, and then Spring could start early! We ALWAYS have long winters here, I can't remember an early spring!
Yeah I really wanted to see it when it came out in the Cinema but I never did.

Well I didn't really injure myself but I fell over and hurt my bum :P

We never get a white Christmas. We usually get a white January and once a white April (gotta love climate change).
You should see it soon! I bet it's funny :)

LOL, been there, done that. xDD

Wow really? That sucks! Here's hoping you'll get one this year! Do you have any favorite christmas songs?
I dunno really. I love most of them. I really love Fairytale of New York, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas and Stop The Cavalry. How about you?
I do too. I love The 12 Days of Christmas, Jingle Bells *hehe*, Let it Snow, Rockin Around the Christmas Tree, etc. :)
All the classics are amazing XD
They are! What have you been doing today that's Christmas-y? Do you get a real tree or a fake one? :P
We got a real tree today XD

How about you?
Cool :DD I love real trees! My parents both grew up with fake ones, and when they had my and my brother decided to get a fake green one too, to save trees I guess. It's easy to put up and everything lol, but I wish we got a real one sometimes. xD
Anyone around?
9 days since the last person was here? Lame! But it is the holiday's so we have all have a free pass. Anyways, I'm trying to change the Dan spot look, so you should all help if you can, it would mean a lot!

link
9 days since the last person was here? Lame! But it is the holiday's so we have all have a free pass.
This spot is so dead, and it makes me all sad inside. Hopefully things start livening up when the show starts again. I'll try thinking of some picks, but I'm not promising anything.

BTW, when are we gonna pick for the new FOTM? We should get on that.
This spot is so dead, and it makes me all sad inside. Hopefully things start livening up when the sho
It's really REALLY dead. I re-amped the Icon contest, but if not many people enter then I'll just close it again.

FOTM, umm.. soon? Haha I'm not really a FOTM expert sadly. ;P