Dan and Serena Derena Lover's Forum ♥

brittlegirl94 posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 05:14PM
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice! Start chatting about DS & whatever else! =]

--NOTE; If you would like to be added, kindly send me a message. Thanks!

brittlegirl94; Lucy ♥
queenblairw; Antonella ♥
rose2; Kathryn ♥
Sunshine47;
supernowa; Weronika ♥
Elbelle23; Elle ♥
katie_07; Katie ♥
AnaHallam; Ana ♥
brigmeister30; J ♥
SeventeenQueen; Samantha ♥
Radvile ♥
clm-anomaly; Courtney ♥
monLOVEbrucas; Mon ♥
ladybug70981; Steph ♥
Eleana; Eleana ♥
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice!  Start
last edited on Dec 06, 2010 at 12:17PM

Dan and Serena 802 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 802

over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
Yeah, do u know a site where i can download the whole season at once?
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
No lol I don't, not in one file. Though for the first season I got it from here link. All in WMV, I think, and the audio is pitch shifted one notch higher but can be fixed in SV. As for the most recent seasons just google gossip girl, the episode name and number and megaupload and look on filestube :)
heart
Gots to go, TTYL!!! <33
heart
byeeee TYSM <3
over a year ago clm-anomaly said…
cool
Sorry I disappeared! Is anyone still here? No? Okay...
Sorry I disappeared! Is anyone still here? No? Okay...
I ammmm for a few more mins. XD
Gosh C, I post and you leeeeave. XD
AH! WAIT! Lucy are you will here?!
heart
Damn. Lucy, we have as bad of timing as Dan. LOL

I guess you left for bed, and that's what I'm about to go do too. Later fellow Derena lovers. Let's not let this forum die again! :)
Damn. Lucy, we have as bad of timing as Dan. LOL

I guess you left for bed, and that's what I'm about
over a year ago ladybug70981 said…
CRAP i missed you guys?!?!
anyone still around?
STEPH I'M HERE!!

OMG we all have the WORST TIMING OF ALL TIME!! Lol it's cool C, yeah I went to bed *wink* :P
LUCY i fail so freaking bad. i never realize when people post new replies on here - but its in my updates now so we won't have that problem anymore ;)
Lucccccy? Monnnnn? Stephhhhh? Anybody?!
i'm here court! are you still?
mischievous
Hello? Anybody?

We all need to be here after the episode tomorrow! Because we all know Serena is gonna choose Dan and we need to celebrate! :D
Hello? Anybody?

We all need to be here after the episode tomorrow! Because we all know Serena is gon
AGREED! I will SO be here after the ep, but I'm also going to make a video tonight UGH THEY ARE TOTAL LOVE <33
heart
LUCYYY!!
MOOOOOONNNN <3

FLOVE your icon. KP is my fav singah!! Hey do you think she'll pick Dan tonight? Cause I think it's next week, man I hope not I'm excited!
Shit I gotta go, talk to you later Mon bye!!
soz for late reply i was making a pick
AND I HOPE SHE PICKS DAN, but not this week, i dont want it to rush. i want her to make sure she knows she loves him, and his not gonna be just another tripp or watevaa!!
[s]she picks him in episode 10[/s]

coughcoughcough
over a year ago Eleana said…
Hi!I'm new here!My name is Eleana and Derena is my OTP!<3
Hey Eleana! :) welcome to the DS spot! I'm pretty new too, its nice to meet you! :) I'm steph
Ep 10 huh? I guess that isn't too far off. XD CAN'T WAIIITTT, next monday I'll churn out a vid so fast it'll give ME whip flash! :P

New DS video is coming up tonight from me also btw haha.

Hi Eleana, welcome! Added you! I'm Lucy :)
YAY can't wait lucy <3
get on aim, i have something to send you
Oh I'm on now S, are you around?

Watching GG!! And my vid is rendering :D
LUCYY can't wait to see it!
& am now
GET ON NAOOOW
seriously :P <3 do it
STEPHHHHHHH
UR ICON IS AMAZING
DID U WATCH GG?
IM DOWNLOADING RN
MONNN! thank you bb *hugs you*
WOOOT. new DS video coming up from you i hope?! xD
MON YOU'LL LOVE THIS EP!! IT WAS AWESOME!!

Well IDK if we told you Steph but soon me and mon are making a DS collab! LOL I still have to render the parts for ours too! *hits self* :P My vid should be up within the hour guys!
<33 yayayyy Lucy cant wait to see.

AND YAH We could have done it earlier but i lost all my clips
i actruallly started a DS vid, but lost inspiration....

DUDE, my icon on tumblr, is TEAM DAN lol
Yeah I'm going to get it now lol, it's on my other comp :P

OH BOO, I almost forgot about that, that sucks!! lol this one I ALMOST didn't decide to finish but something about DS I can never leave their vids for too long I finish them really quickly usually, call it natural inspiration!

I WANNA SEE!! MON YOUR THE ICON GIRL, YOU SHOULD MAKE TEAM DAN AND DS ICONS FROM NEXT WEEKS PROMO *you'll see after the ep* and we can wear them in a few weeks! :D
OMFGGGG

THIS PROMOO
DS ARE RUNNING AWAYTOGETHER??????????

and lmao Lucy i will i promise, after this episode x]

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! Your art is like wow amazing <3 IKR!?!?!?!?! FTW FTW FTW!! I CANNOT WAIT!!
big smile
AHHH! Guys, that promo! I'm literally dying!
THE EPISODE JUST FINISHED DOWNLOAD

OMGOMGOOMG
Wait is it pro DS or LIke both N AND D?

i sware if NS get endgame, i will die.
I think it's pro both N and D, but I noticed that whenever they were both around her, she would talk directly to Dan. Which was lovely.

BUT DAN WAS SO CUTE IN THE EPISODE! I love that boy so freakin' much!
AHH FUCKING HELL FUCK YOU SONY VEGAS!!! After rendering my DS vid for a SECOND time tonight to fix ONE problem it keeps screwing up, I have 1 quick ass voiceover in the vid that I want to keep in rather then discard and it's at a part with no lyrics and SV renders it like 2 seconds later so it's in the beginning of the second verse EFF. RENDERING FOR A THIRD TIME, if it's not fixed I'm uploading it with the glitch lmao. Will you guys be on in a few hours when it finishes???

C! IKR?!?! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

It was a total triangle Mon, ND verses S more or less, like who's the better man or something lol, it was kind of cute. I'll die too!
I LOVE DAN TOO!! I hate to be such a Dan biased girl but he was so much more adorable then Nate, like always. :P
I'll definitely still be here Lucy! I can't wait to see it! :D

I'm still dying over that promo. They are running away together! Like how sweet is that? (WHY CAN'T I HAVE A DAN HUMPHREY IN MY LIFE?!) Anyways, I'm kinda bummed that we have to wait two weeks for the episode, but at least we have something to look forward to!

I'll have a breakdown if Derena isn't endgame. For real. Especially because they are bringing them back, after saying they were dead. You don't bring them back and give the fans hope again, then discard them for SereNate endgame. Ugh.
I hate to be such a Dan biased girl but he was so much more adorable then Nate, like always.

It's good to be a Dan biased girl! LOL
But wasn't he just the cutest? Like when Serena!Juliet kissed him, his reaction was perfect and hilarious. I love him to bits.
YAY!! I hate to be all up in myself but well, I really like how this one turned out :)

I am too, if I was good at icons and stuff and could find an HQ promo I'd make an icon! HEY MON, MAKE SOME ICONS FROM THE PROMO KISS WHEN YOU FINISH THE EPPY!! I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER <3! I WANT SOME HUMPHREY TOO!! You know I love Chuckles but honestly, Dan is like DIRECTLY behind Chuck, I love him more then any other characters after C! Yeah totally, and don't forget we'll be fangirling about DH so much that it'll be here in no time!!

Dude, I will too. I love them just, SO MUCH. It's insane love. I was listening to Fix You and Cosmic Love today and just started tearing up thinking about them. IKR? They won't I don't think, Josh wouldn't do that to us, he obviously ships DS!

LOL agreed. Nate is always a bit too dramatic, but Dan is always so funny in the PERFECT way. Could he be any more amazing? Nope!
I want an icon that says Team Derena on it!
OMG. I'm still totally buzzing after that promo. Dan is gonna save Serena and they're gonna kiss! AH! I'm still angry we didn't get to see the kiss in 3x22, so this better make up for it!

Dan will always and forever be my number 1. I seriously love everything about him.

BTW, wasn't Chair super amazing tonight as well? This episode is definitely my favorite of the season so far. Everything was AWESOME!
I LOVEEE DAN IN THIS EPISODE

SERENA FINALLY GOT PWNED, IM SO GLAD
BUT NEXT WEEK IF DS BECOME OUTLAWS, IM GONNA BE SO FKING HAPPY.
THEY CAN RUN AWAYS TOGETHER X]
i love chair.
I WISH DS COULD BE LIKE THAT SOMTIMES, BUT THAN I LOOK AT THEM, and im proud to be a derena shipper <33
heart
and im gonna make icons now x]
Wasn't it totally creepy when Juliet kidnapped Serena? I knew she was crazy and a bitch, but I didn't think she would go that far. lol

Oh! Can't wait to see the icons!
UMM YEH WHATS UP WITH THAT? ;/

this storyline is getting boring and old.
ME TOOOOOO!!!!

Me too, and he's the one that understands! Wanna bet Nate dosen't really care about whatever's going on with her! AHH KISS KISS KISS!!

Aww, if my love for Chuck wasn't so strong I'd be with ya! I agree, at the beginning I was disappointed that their past plot seems to have disappeared but I'm glad they have their spark back. <3

Juliet is a ho! I was happy to see Serena getting a bit of justice for screwing with ND for so long but drugging her WTF. YAY ICONS MON CANNOT WAIT!! Another hour for my vid!!
Juliet is just so creepy. Like I do not understand how some people like her. I want her to go away and never come back. And even if Serena had been stringing N and D along, I still don't think she deserved all that she got in this episode. It was a little much.