Dan and Serena Derena Lover's Forum ♥

brittlegirl94 posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 05:14PM
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice! Start chatting about DS & whatever else! =]

--NOTE; If you would like to be added, kindly send me a message. Thanks!

brittlegirl94; Lucy ♥
queenblairw; Antonella ♥
rose2; Kathryn ♥
Sunshine47;
supernowa; Weronika ♥
Elbelle23; Elle ♥
katie_07; Katie ♥
AnaHallam; Ana ♥
brigmeister30; J ♥
SeventeenQueen; Samantha ♥
Radvile ♥
clm-anomaly; Courtney ♥
monLOVEbrucas; Mon ♥
ladybug70981; Steph ♥
Eleana; Eleana ♥
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice!  Start
last edited on Dec 06, 2010 at 12:17PM

Dan and Serena 802 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 802

over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
LOL your posts are all over the place!! FP is awful.

Yeah agreed, if I could make art I would, you could make a pick or something about it :)
Hey I made a S/A video earlier on my other computer, it's gotta be finished rendering by now so I'll be back soon, going to get it. *that computer dosen't have internet lol fail*
over a year ago Buffygirl1988 said…
If I could make art I would as well :P
I think I need to practice using photoshop for about another year.

I think I am capable of making a pick though...

Okay :)
over a year ago ladybug70981 said…
Lucy, great idea you definitely should :)
who started that spot anyways?
& yeeah, its definitely new banner time
I don't have a clue.
Perhaps we could find out.

Yeah I think that's a great idea :)
...and failpop strikes again.
hahahaha. <3
& i'm so glad you guys love Cory&Topanga too, there are so few boy meets world fans out there
big smile
I know! It's awesome XD
They are definitely the best kids show couple out there and it's probably my favorite kids show.
haha, what do you mean kids show?
It's my favorite 'kids' show too haha! AKA I watched it as a kid. You should deffo make a pick Ana :D

Back! uploading my new SA video now :D
;)

I'm off to bed now. Talk to you soon :)
Hey Lucy.
I might make a pick before bed although I'm not really sure what I'm asking.
Okay have a good night!! LOL I thought about changing the banner and icon, right? Bye <3
big smile
You around C? I'm in a DS mood :D
^ I approve.
heart
I approve your taste in DS scene choice ^

2x01 has always been one of my FAVORITE DS eps <333
I approve your taste in DS scene choice ^

2x01 has always been one of my FAVORITE DS eps <333
ME TOO <3
the beginning of season 2 was such a good time for DS - right up until the end of 2x03 that is. god, that scene was so beautiful & heartbreaking :'(
I KNOWWW. I think this beach scene, for some reason, is like my 3rd favorite DS scene or something. It would be embarrassing to tell you how many icons I have saved of it. ;P
I KNOWWW. I think this beach scene, for some reason, is like my 3rd favorite DS scene or something. I
Beach scene is love XD

the beginning of season 2 was such a good time for DS - right up until the end of 2x03

IKR! They were so adorable!
Beach scene is love XD

[i]the beginning of season 2 was such a good time for DS - right up until t
They really were <3 i love happy DS

lucy..spill :P
I just made the Cory/Topanga pick but I doubt it'll come to anything.
Failpop makes me mad!

I posted but my updates say I didn't.
Hey Ana. Awesome! I'm sure it will :D

Okay lemme count lol ..(......).. 34 beach icons. xDD
I probably have more of the Spuffy speech :)

Awww Bartie are adorable (I've watching the Glee Christmas Episode)
over a year ago clm-anomaly said…
Hello!
Hello!
OMG it's so weird seeing Klaine sing Baby It's Cold Outside in context. I've watched it so many times on youtube :)
Wow! That's awesome :D

C!! Finally girl! How are you?
Luceah! I'm doing pretty good. Just watching Chuck! How are you?
Hey :)

OMG I'm such a loser. I'm actually crying at Glee.
Awesome :D I'm good, just making picks. :)

Oh it's okay lol! That ep was pretty good, idk I'm not that into Glee anymore sadly. :/
Cool! I should make some picks for this spot, I haven't made one in like a week. That's a long time for me. lol
LOL yeah watch out, Steph and I are burning up the picks section! :P
I know! Keep on making them! This spot being active makes me happy! :D I'm gonna go stalk some other spots and see if I can think of a couple picks! lol

How was the Derena scene in this past episode? I'm trying to find it on Youtube and I'm having no luck!
heart
I know I love it too!! :D Yeah once I think of more lol

Didn't you see it? It was marvelous. Here it is!! <33
"Goodbye friends, Dan." ROFL. Oh, Chuckles.

That DS scene was adorable and sweet! But it also makes me sad, because it was totally a good-bye kiss. :(
I love him <33 Duck so needs to happppenn :D

I know!! Yes, but him being so realistic is the Dan I love. He's just so perfect ahh I love him.
Yeah, true. But how freakin' cute would they have been going on a road trip together? I know we wouldn't have seen it, but it would have been nice to imagine. LOL

Oh, I'm totally against slash pairings, but since you brought Duck up, I just saw this on my Tumblr dash, and I died laughing.
Yeah, true. But how freakin' cute would they have been going on a road trip together? I know we would
Same, we might as well imagine it did happen then <3

OMG WIN. I am too actually, but those two are the best. OKAY THAT ART ROCKS LMAO!!!
I know right? It seriously gets funnier every time I look at it. ROFL. And their facial expressions are perfect.

Okay, I thought of some picks. I'm gonna go make them now! :D
That's the best part LMAOO!!!

AWESOME!! I'm thinking of some too now, I'll make more before I go to bed I think :)
How late is it where you are? Don't you have school tomorrow?
It's 3 AM here, and not really, I'm homeschooled actually. :P
I didn't know you were homeschooled! Learn something new everyday. Do you like it?
Haha yeah I suppose so! Yeah it's cool, easier in some ways, harder in others. Like I'm a procrastinator and my parents kind of let me learn whatever on my own time sort of thing, and It can be hard to concentrate you know? :P
Yeah, I get what you mean. I was homeschooled for about a year and a half, it was extremely hard for me to concentrate and stuff. But I did it with an online homeschooling program, I had teachers and a specified curriculum like with real school, so I couldn't really procrastinate it. lol
Wow really? So you get what I mean, that's cool. :) LOL, yeah I was going to do one of those but we don't have them in my town apparently or something, so I just did this instead. It's okay, I'm getting my GED soon and then collage. :) What do you do now? Your only a few years older then me I think, right?
I finished my 1st semester of Junior year with homeschooling about a month ago, and I'm just waiting for the second semester of public school to start, so I can go back.
Oh that's cool :) How old are you again? Because I'm currently studying in sophomore year but I'm old enough to be a Junior, 16. Is there a reason your going back to school, or why you started homeschool in the first place? Lol sorry, I don't mean to pry.
I just turned 18. I should be a Senior, but my mom held me and my brother back in the first grade. lol. I started homeschooling because we moved to this really small town and I didn't want to go to the HS there. But then we ended up moving back to where I was originally, so now I want to go back to public school.

Have you been homeschooling all your life, or was it recent?
Oh so we're in the same sort of boat, hehe. I got held back in Kindergarden because I broke a few legs that year and missed too much school. Oh that's interesting, it sounds smart though. That's really awesome :D

It's more recent, I started last Fall because my health declined a bit too much and I missed so much school in middle school.