Anime Crossover RP

carlie445 posted on Sep 27, 2015 at 01:13AM
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and from Hetalia and Death the Kid from Soul Eater. First, a few rules

1. You do NOT NEED TO FOLLOW TO CANNON. IF A CHARACTER IS DEAD, YOU CAN STILL RP AS THAT PERSON. ALSO OCS ARE ALLOWED.

2. If you choose a character, you have to actually play as that character, and not just call it to have it.

3. No sexual activity. Self explainitory.

4: Don't harrass someone if they play a character wrong.

ENJOY!!!
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and
last edited on Dec 11, 2015 at 04:58PM

Anime 566 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 566

over a year ago spadeharrson said…
Matthew: by the elder gods...... what happened
spade:...... hmmmm
over a year ago carlie445 said…
He coughed up a little bit of blood into his sleeve, his voice kinda shaking, more than before. "I-I-I talked back to the m-master..." He collapsed on the floor, out cold and bleeding.
spade and matthew: *rushed over and helped him up wounded soldier stile*
spade: please if you can point the way to your room we got you from here
matthew: you may be right miss spade..... this may just be an alternat reality..... if so things would not be as we remember it
spade: *nods*
"U-Upstairs to the right...past the Gardener's room. Can't miss it." He was actually handling his injuries pretty well.
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
(I'm using my 2 oc's Yukini and Kyuki, also I'm going to use, Lucy Heartfilia and Eren Jeager)
Yukini walks down some stairs"Kyuki-san!""Yukini yells as she trips down the stairs in front of Italy
"Are you ok, Bella?" Italy looked down at the girl on the ground, a bit concerned.
Kyuki facepalms"ahaha i'm so sorry!"Yukini gets up as she apologizes, "wow yuki who knew your clumsy"Kyuki teases
matthew and spade: *helping him to his room*
"YUKINI, KYUKI!"Lucy had yelled, "Hey Lucy-Sama!"Yukini had said calmly "Whats up Lucy?"Kyuki Asked, "Nothing much"Lucy said, "ah sir may I ask your name, I'm Yukini Mamai"Yukini said proudly
Italy smiled and chuckled, obviously an optimist. "It's ok! Clumsiness is just a form of fun in my view of the world! I'm Italia, but most people call me Italy!" He wore a big grin, his eyes shut as usual.

As they passed the gardener's room, there was a loud gun-shot. "AH!" He ducked down onto the floor, covering his head and shaking. He thought it was aimed at him.
last edited over a year ago
"well its nice to meet you Italy, to admit your one of the boys i actually met, aha"Yukini had said chuckling ",So Italy I'm Kyuki Suziusam"Kyuki said silently
spade: Matt check that out I'll take care of this
matthew: *nods and follows where shought came from*
spade: *helps him up and helps him the rest of the way to his room* it'll be alright I got yea

matthew: *prepared for what ever he found*
Italy smiled "Really? I don't see why you wouldn't talk to any other boys." He always had a cheery tone in his voice. Did he EVER get upset?

The shot came from the downstairs bedroom, which was locked shut aside from a bullet hole in the door. There was also a small candle in the room, but the positioning was hard to tell.
"well, my parents had restricted me meeting certain boys, haha"Yukini said smiling slightly, "hm, we better get going Yukini"Kyuki said with a emotionless face, "ökie! Kyuki-Sama"Yukini said cheerfully, "goodbye Italy-kun"Yukini walks off waving good bye
matthew: hmm.... I see locked *takes fight stance* nothing can stop a ninja *kicks it down*

spade: almost there
He smiled and waved back, not noticing Kid was directly behind him.

Inside the room with the gun-shot, there were TONS of corpses and gardening equipment. This was probably the gardener's room based on those hints. He sat down on his bed, the alternate Sebastian's room a total and utter mess. All of his clothes were torn up on the floor, the drapes hanging by a thread on their poles, and puddles of blood nearly everywhere you looked. Even bloody hand prints on the walls and ceiling!
matthew: by the elder gods..... that gardener was never like this... and Sebastian is never as he is now.... *thinks to himself* this really must be an alternative time line....

spade:..... this place needs a woman's touch *gets into her pack and gets out a vile of glowing water* I only need you to drink one swallow of this it's healing water..... my ninja master gave it to me long ago he said to only use for an emergency and this seems like a good enough of an emergency to use *hands him the vile* just one swallow and rest let the healing water do the rest *smiles under her mask*
"No, no, I'll be fine, really...it happens quite a lot." He handed the vial back to Spade, slightly smiling.
spade: just incase you was coughing up blood you could be bleeding internally better to be safe than sorry *starts picking up a few things and cleaning up for him till he healed* you are definitely not what a.k described hmmm.... where is that ice dofice and his baka cosen I tell you those two is the biggest idiots I know *giggles slightly* but it is funny watching em argue *anime sweat drop* they'd argue over the smallest thing

matthew: *looking around ready for anything that may attack him still looking surprised*..... why am I shocked to see this.... I been to nether realm more than once...... and why in earthrealm am I talking to myself
Yukini sticks her tounge out at Italy while walking, but she falls down the stairs"AH CWAP!" Yukini screamed
Italy rushed over to help her up "Are you ok, miss!?"

Something did indeed knock Matthew over, in a very aggressive and forceful way, not like an I-didn't-see-you-there way.
Yukini rubs her head"öwee"Yukini said silently, Yukini chuckles"Accidents happens"She said grinning
"Well, ok..I don't like seeing people hurt." He gave a slight smile
"its fine everyone gets hurt, in a accidental way or on purpose"Yukini explained cheerfully
He smiled "Aaah, ok. Sorry, I'm really nervous about when people fall down.." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.
matthew: what in earthrealm *quickly kicked it off then stood in fighting stance* I WILL END YOUR PAIN!!!
Yukini chuckles smiling "Your not the only one"Yukini said cheerfully
"That's pretty good the hear..normally I'm told I'm too scared and worried to be a good country.." He seemed a bit upset at himself.

"OY! The boss doesn't like trespassers, little fella!" The person kicked him down again, had firmly planted a foot on his back. "Tell me why you're 'ere and I may not kill ya myself."
matthew: do you really think a foot can hold me? *teleports behind him and puts him in a choke hold tight enough that he could not get free but loose enough that it wouldn't kill him* I and my sister and two of my friends ended up here under false pretenses I assure you I had sensed someone who has terrorized my father for ages in side a mirror I of course jumped through in hopes to help my father avenge first family and clan my sister and friends followed suit to stop me and ended up here in a parallel universe to our own and sense our only way back shattered as soon as we got here we had planned to offer our services as gards till we found another way home *points his hand a surten way to where he could see the tip of a kunai spear threw the palm of his hand* and if I was you I would not further mass with me I am the son of the proud leader of the shirai ryu you may have heard of him as the scorpion *his eyes changed from a pearcing red to white pupleless eyes* you wouldn't want a hell spon wrath killing you would you?

spade: I hope Matt's alright
fay: you should know brother by now spade he'll be fine unless someone awakens his inner hell spon wrath which would be easy to do sense he hasn't meditated today..... ok now I'm worried
"Jesus Christ, calm 'yerself down man! I didn' know the boss hired new guards 'fr the time! 'M just the gardener mate! He doesn't tell me NOTHIN'!" It was clear he had a very southern way of speaking, not like the regular Finnian at all. Baldroy spoke that way, never him. "Just let me go, mate!"
Yukini gets up "I'm sorry for the worry Italy"Yukini said with a downfall face
"Anyways cya!"Yukini said
"Ehe, bye..." He sighed, feel as if he had screwed up AGAIN.
matthew: so *let's him go* that was the merrier... your boss had highered us without our consent.... now might I ask where the gunshot came from? it seamed to have frightened the butler..... and I will sommen my cosen later to repair your door
over a year ago KawaiiMiki21 said…
(I forgot my character so I'm using my Normal OC!)
Miki: God I feel Horrible *Goes to Condo* Maybe Mastua will let me take tommorow off,
Faith: Miki Open up! *Knocks the door Down* There is Mastua's Minons out here! *Puts Door back up*
Miki: Faith Why Now! I was about to call Yukini! (Faith is the girl in the picture! Sorry if she looks like Hatsune Miku!)
(I forgot my character so I'm using my Normal OC!)
Miki: God I feel Horrible *Goes to Condo* Maybe M
Yukini smiles"Bye IItaly"Yukini said and she walks down the stair way, Yukini waves goodbye(It's okay Miki)
arekkusu III:...... wait....... did Matt meditate today?
zack: no why?
arekkusu III: ohhhh £*¢k we gotta find em then...... cos that's who was commenting me.....
zack:.... ohhh h*|| yea right we need to find him
over a year ago KawaiiMiki21 said…
Miki: Faith~Chan I know your my sister but please there isn't- *Looks outside* OMG
arekkusu III: hu? *stops running and looks around when he heard a voice*
"Shot came from 'ere. Thought I saw a rat or somethin, so I shot it. Boss hates rats 'round 'ere."
Yukini walks around , "hm, where am I even going?"Yukini said
Yukini keeps walking
matthew: hm..... I see I will see to it that the rats is taken care of *puts a fist over his heart and bows* for now I will bid you good night *starts out of the room*

spade and fay: *finishes cleaning up Sebastian's room*
spade: there don't it look better in here?
fay: it dose to me.... that made needs to either do her job or needs fired
spade: agreed..... I hear your brother coming.... must have solved what ever the problem
fay: yeah..... hu?...... so that's it
spade: what's up?
fay: brother just used his ESP..... he found out that supposably the mirror was the gate way here do to us being highered here as gards without our consent we just came up with the idea do to being left in the dark just about literally
spade: makes sense..... and sense this is an alternative universe either they never met jemuzu and them..... or they have and the evil version of arekkusu is here..... *sits beside the alternet Sebastian and tends to his wounds with the healing water*...... you feel up to answering a few questions...... I'll understand if not I can ask in the morning

arekkusu III:....... uhhhhh...... oh £*€k..... I..... I can't even detect where they are...
zack:.... use the hell portal
arekkusu III: good idea
The used-to-be Demon butler sighed and looked over. "I honestly didn't know of any alternate reality until the y-young master told me we'd be visiting one. I was just terrified to be messing with other places..." He coughed for a second "Oh, sorry, chloroform cough..."
spade: shhh it ok *removes her mask revealing a pail lovely porsalen like face witl a slight calming smile then lets down her hood ravealing long reflective blue/black hair and talks in a soft spoken calming voice her yin and yang birthmark glowed a calming color* just stay calm and take your time dose the name jemuzu kuratchi and arekkusu mirattu sound familiar to you?
fay:.... poor guy.... *looking as if she felt bad for him* how could someone be so cruel?
spade: *srudges her shoulders* it'll be ok I and Fay is your friends you can trust us
fay: he definitely isn't the Sebastian a.k described
spade: Fay that cos we are in an alternat reality it bound to be off the chain that is why I am trying to find this out if he knows them he would be able to tell us if they bad or good who knows in this reality you could be ice and a.k could be fire and zack the opasit of electric and smart you and Matt could be samori instead of ninja or Chinese instead of Japanese or none of you was born yet who knows a.k may be the master here instead of Ceil phantomhive
"AH!" He ducked under the bed at the mention of Ciel's name. The bed even shook from how much he was trembling "O-Oh, s-s-s-so sorry, I just sort of panicked! It's not every day s-someone says the young master's f-f-f-full name without him appearing to strangle th-them!" He was a very mentally troubled man indeed.
fay: we definitely need a.k......
spade: yeah no kidding it obvious that sebby here is in despite need of help *sighs* he can't strangle me anyway if he is as a.k says he is the kid wouldn't even be able to reach my neck now get back up here so I can finish fixing up your wounds...... *eyes widen with a slight got a bright idea smile* that's it dude say goodbye to your shy and meekness we gonna help yea be a man your not hopeless helpless maybe but we'll fix that *smiles*
fay: i see where your going with this me, you, brother, and a.k train him not only to tuffen up but teach him to fight
spade: exactly *smiles* if master hasashi can train me and my twin with her being shy then we can tfreewill have Matt meet us in the back yard we'll sommen a.k from there we if they haven't met jemuzu yet we may be lucky enough to meet him.... or not cause he may be evil..... or just as shy and meek as this guy
fay: yeah good idea *giggles then uses her ESP to relay the message to her brother*
spade: we'll fix you up right Sebastian by time we'r done you'll wonder why you didn't meet us sooner..... and giving your state.... we'll start off slow and easy with you maybe then you won't be abused and give you courage to stand up and with A.K's lesson on freewill you won't need a lil kid like that you would finily be able to clame his soul

matthew: *nods after receiving the message and hellfire teleports to the back yard of the manor and waits*
"Wh-why would I want his SOUL? N-not sure if you noticed, I'm JUST a butler! Not s-some freak who's into that!" He wouldn't come out from under the bed, but the trembling has stopped. "B-besides, if I DID stand up to him, I'd be in v-v-violation of our own rules!"
Yukini keeps walking before stopping and she runs back to Italy
"sorry for disturbing but have you seen someone with brown hair and a brown jacket thing that's short?"Yukini asked
spade:..... dude naw a.k always told me you was a demon butler that you had some wemen swooning over you and men tarrafied of you *looking a lil anoied* you could do anything and the only reason you became a butler cos you made a demonic contract with a child and a.k's satan for goodness sake! and it wouldn't be a d* mb violation if the person your working for is ABUSIVE! *her eyes turn into reptile eyes* now get the π€|| up from under that bed and grow a d* mb back bone
fay: *nervous smile followed by an anime sweat drop*
spade: besides..... I'm the only freak here *closes her eyes and sighs* I used to be a normal human girl...... long before now..... till a sorcerer named quan chi kidnapped me..... and turned me and my twin sister into a freak of nature.... I was sapose to be netherealm's altamit worrier for a tournament known as mortal kombat.... *looking depressed* you..... wouldn't wanna see what all I have in me
fay: as a.k said we'll brake that course once we find out how *feeling bad for spade*
The butler sighed...."M-My partner Trancy knows a l-l-lot about cursed actually. Only, my m-master has the only key to Th-th-the dungeon where he's kept..."
spade:..... would he be able to separate my twin from me..... right now she is my voiceless shadow.... put let us keep our powers
fay: but spade I th-----
spade: I do fay..... but giving our situation do you think it a good idea to suddenly lose power?
fay: good point
spade: get Mr shaking like a leaf here to your bro while I get them keys noob spybot stile *puts her mask on and hood over her head and darts off*
fay: good luck...... well you heard her lets at least help you with your nerves *smiles* my brother is a little intimating but he can help you grately we are the children of the proud leader of the shirai ryu ninja clan